Patience- a beautiful journey

By priceless987

**𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲* '𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆... More

Introduction
Surprise❤️❤️❤️
Characters ❤️❤️
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
🥳🥳🥳

CHAPTER 21

70 6 7
By priceless987

Thanks to all of you for your lovely support may be some of you are not showing but it's alright me whenever you fell comfortable you can....

AUTHOR POV--

He was sitting alone in his room His eyes were closed. He could not understand what had happened. His young son was no longer in this world. The son for whom he was ready to give up his life. That son is dead today. Only because of don

Why was his heart shivering today after so many years? Today he felt that his son had been punished for his deeds. He had never felt as lonely as he did today, even in all these years...He had caused loss to many people in his business. He had harassed many people but today it seemed as if he was going to get the punishment for his deeds and this was the only thing that was giving him solace... Somewhere in his heart he was ready for the punishment....

He was not able to understand what he should do now. He was hesitant to take any decision at this time. But still he had understood that whatever has happened, there is a big mastermind person....when he saw the CCTV footage he couldn't able to listen anything but he saw that his son was lying on the floor covered with blood...it seems like somebody beat him till the death...

"Dad this is not fair, We cannot sit here. We have to do something. We have to get justice for him... You cannot remain silent like this. Don was strong and controlling, but he is in jail. Now we have to do something." Kareena said to her father...who was silent from the time when he got the news of his beloved son's death...

Kareena was fuming in anger that his one and only brother pasha is no more... Now nobody is on her side...the same condition was of her father...

Pasha worked for don not because his father told him to do that...but he want to make career with him..

Pasha always stood by Don's side even he neglected his father sometimes. He never left don alone no matter what the problem was. He always fought with him and protected him. But today he could not get involved in this. His father was repeatedly feeling sad. He was repeatedly remembering the dead face of his son....I wish I'd never sent him there. These are the only words which are roaming in his mind...

"Dad are you listening me whatever I'm saying, we have to take revenge" kareena again said with anger in her voice...she must want the revenge not because his brother died in this early age but because Faris is not answering her call and messages now it make her blood boiled...

"I know beta but we can't do anything as you can see don had sent to prison and the person who killed my son is also dead, so tell me with whom I got the revenge" Usman(kareena and pasha's father) said in tired voice...

"What do you mean by this dad, we can and we will, we will take Revenge from the one who did this...and I promise that I'll make his or her life hell" Kareena said in her dangerous angry voice

Kareena's mind was not working, when she kidnapped noor she thought that now she will vent her all anger on her but when in evening she went to her room she only find a dead body there was no sign of noor...When she checked the CCTV footage, she found out that there was a girl who had jumped in from outside and took Noor with her the same way she had come in...

While she was lost in her thoughts, suddenly she heard the sound of a bomb blast from outside and she came out of her thoughts. When she looked outside, there was a lot of destruction. Half of her house was destroyed and now only half was left....their all guard are dead now....

"Dad see dad somebody come there...dad are you listening me...dad" kareena was blabbering to herself but her father was sitting there like nothing has happened....

"Dad are you for real, I'm saying that is someone who cam" kareena was saying when other blust happened she was totally afraid after sometime there was dead silence everywhere...only there was footsteps voice which are closer to them...

Kareena was afraid to the core...she wasn't able to move her body and her father was sitting there like a dead body and suddenly the door burst open and there was a man standing on the door in his full swag in blood covered shirt and coat...but his held the anger which can fume anyone into them..

Kareena was hell shocked after seeing the person she couldn't even imagine this that her love of life is standing in her home like this, her eyes was wide open...

"Fa...Faris"this is all she could say..It seemed as if she no longer had the courage to speak or she had no words left to say, she was just staring at the person standing in front of her while her father was sitting quietly....As if nothing made any difference in him...

"Faris how are you and who did this to you tell me Faris...Faris you know somebody killed my brother" kareena was saying when she got interrupted by her father..

"He is the one who killed your brother" after breaking the silence he said this in very calm voice like this is not a big deal to saying this for him...

"No...dad...you are lying....I can't believe this...Faris tell me...that...dad is .... lying" she said to Faris is complete disbelief she don't want to believe this that her love  of life killed her brother....

"He is right kareena I'm the one who killed everyone and now going to kill you both also" Faris said in his clan yet dangerous voice...

"Are you mad why did you do this...you know how much I love you and who are you...you are not my Faris" kareena said anger was raising in her voice

"Yeah I'm not your Faris and never was...I belong to only my noor...I was hers before and I am hers today and I will be hers till the eternity and in the heaven too nobody can seperately me from her" he said in his angry voice...

"Why'd you killed my brother" kareena asked him..

"I will tell you kareena" her father said

"It is long ago when me and haris(don) met.We both didn't care about our families, we only loved ourselves. All we cared about was victory, a victory that would give us the world, a victory that would make us rule the world, and that's why we left our family for our plan...We had nothing to do with anyone, nor did we care. Don had left his family a long time ago and I left mine after that. We both worked together and you can see now we both gained whatever we wished for...we are the best underworld mafia Dons....You are not my daughter. I took you from the orphanage and then I used you for my work. You were very useful to me. That is why I raised and nurtured you..and see today you are also one of the best drug dealer...the person who is standing in front of you is Faris who is known as Black poison for the world..he is the son of haris and he want Revenge from us all" Usman completed himself and looked at Faris....who has nothing to do with this shit at all

"So you used me Faris" kareena said in broken voice

"No i didn't used you, I just only want to know about don and his beloved friend and because of you I got them...but after sometime I get to know that you are not only a drug dealer but also supply girls in other countries for money and that was the last thing I could bear so I make you my girlfriend and makes your all plans flop...." Faris said and kareena shut her eyes...now she understood that how her every deal got cancelled....she never noticed this that the one who is doing this, is her boyfriend

Kareena's father did not say a single word because he knew that whatever he had done till date was wrong. Somewhere in his heart, he knew that whatever innocent people's hearts he had broken till date, he would definitely get punished for it one day and today when faris was standing in front of him, he had accepted the fact that today he was finally getting punished for it...pasha was also not his blood but somewhere in his heart he loved kareena and pasha with his whole heart..he was not like Don who can leave anyone behind for only his victory

"Ye tumne acha nahi kiya Faris" kareena said in broken yet dangerous voice

"Or meri noor ko kidnap karke tumne acha nahi kiya" he also said in his dangerous voice...

"Oh so you know that I kidnapped your noor" she said with evil smirk..

"Yes I know and now you also got to know what I can do if anyone can touch my noor" he said, took some steps back and He took out a box from his pocket and threw it inside the house and went away and after 5 seconds the house was completely burnt....there was screams all over the house.... He was satisfied by them...after looking at last time he went away from there....

NOOR POV--

Sitting alone in the backyard of my house....feeling some lightness in my heart....3 days was passed when she went to her home from the hospital

"Jab ham allah par apne faisley ko chod dete hai or ye samajh jatey hai ke Jo bhi allah karega hamare behtareen ke liye karega to hamare dil me apne aap ek sukoon aa jata hai..ham samajh jatey hai ke allah ek insaan ko utna hi dukh deta hai jitna ke vo seh sakta hai" she remembered her father's voice when she came back to home...

Her mother was taking care her properly, her sister was not leaving her side for a single minute and umar was also coming for checking her health condition her father was got to know about her accident when she got arrived home...her phuppo was also taking care of her and her family very well...

Today ahaan was also coming from America when he get to know about noor's condition, he booked his ticket And he had called to tell me that he was coming home as soon as possible...he called me 4 to 5 times a day...

Phuppo was trying Faris's number but it was unreachable who will tell her that her son is no more...

She was in her thoughts when she saw two childrens are fighting with each other a small smile crept on her lips...she and Faris was also used to fight like this in their childhood...

"Ya Allah mene accept kar liye, par har wakt uski yaad aati hai allah nahi Raha jata kabhi kabhi aesa Dil karta hai ke bas me bhi uske paas aa jau, ghar valon ke saamne nahi ro sakt kyuki agar me royi to unhe lagega ki me toot gayi hu bikhar gayi hu par hakeekat pata hai kya hai allah...hakeekat ye hai ke agar me toot bhi gayi hu to me bikhri nahi hu pata hai kyu, kyuki aap ho mujhe sambhalne ke liye, balki aap hi ho Jo har ek ko sambhal lete ho par insan samajh nahi pata...vo apna sukh or sukoon dusro me dhoondta hai par usse ye nahi pata hota ke asli sukoon to sirf aapke paas hai, or har mushkil me sirf aap hi uska saath dete ho or aap unse mohobbat kartey ho isliye unki jindagi me ache logo ko bhejtey ho, or koi agar kharab insan unki jindagi me hota hai t aap use unki jindagi se nikal dete ho or sabr ataa farma dete ho" I said to my allah...

"Allah me janti hu ke mujeh ab bhi Faris ki bohot yaad aa rhia hai or me ye bhi nahi janti ke mere gahr valo ko jab ye baat pata chalegi to vo kese react karege par jese....aa...apne...mu... mujhe....sambhala...vese...hi....sabko... sanbhalna....." I completed my verse and started crying and stood up from there because of i sat there long I will definately loss my senses...

I looked up at the sky and a beautiful smile came on my face and I said, Faris I loved you, I love you and I will always love you. No matter what happen in my life..

My family didn't allow me to live alone for a second but today I got some minutes from there with so much pleadings and if they saw me crying they will definitely not live me alone on other day...thinking about them bring a smile on my face.....

I came inside and looked at hall where everyone was sitting and waiting for ahaan....a beautiful smile was playing on Suneha's face.... While seeing my sister's smile a smile also formed on my lips...

"Noor why are you standing there..come here bacha" my mother said to me

"Ammi bas fresh ho kar aati hu" I said and walk towards my room and took my clothes and went for shower....I came out from shower wearing beautiful blue anarkali dress which is given by Faris..

I combed my long hairs and tied my hijab, I was doing my work when someone threw a stone inside my window from outside...I was shocked by this, who can do this, nobody in our area can do this work..then who??

I took the stone and start examining it...it is not a normal stone there is something inside it.. somehow I took it and I saw there is a page in it..I unfolded it and after reading my eyes become moist and I went into sajda and thanked my allah for so many times..

Letter- Dil tarasta hai aapke ek deedar ke liye, ye jism pagal hai aapko apni kurbat me lene ke liye, ye Ishq ki judai hi itni janleva hai, varna yuhi to nahi ro rahe hotey aap hamare liye....

I could not believe that for what I was praying so much, for which i had given so much patience to my heart, is alive. I finally understood that allah always do right with you.Whenever Allah gives us time and snatch something which is beloved for us that means allah want to realise us the value of the things and the person and today I realising the value of Faris in my life... Allah like to test you patience, so that he can give you reward and it is the best. Today I finally realised that this aayat is literally true--
إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا
This aayat is literally true....beshak allah har mushkil ke baad bhot hi khoobsurat assani farmatey hai....vo hame aajmatey hai taki ham hamare paas Jo bhi cheejein hai unki kadr samjhe or kabhi kabhi hame vo nahi mil pata jo ham chahtey hai lekin fir bhi allah hame usse bhi behtareen cheej ataa farmatey hai bas shart ye hai ki sabr Karo...agar sabr nahi hoga to allah kese dega...
Agar hame allah par yakeen ho nahi hai or ham uski jaat par ye yakeen nahi rakhtey ke ek din vo hamari jindagi me sab theek kar dega to fir ham bas apni jindagi ko problems me hi uljhe reh jatey hai beshak har problem ka solution sirf or sirf allah ke paas hi hai...or usse jyada janne vala koi nahi hai..bas us par yakeen rakho or usse mango sirf allah hi hai Jo dega or vahi hai jo de sakta hai.... ❤️

I know it is short chapter but next chapter bohot interesting hone vala hai so please vote, and comment guys and show me your really mere liye bohot matter karta hai aap logo ka comment karna I literally like to read your comment whatever it is...

Or ha abhi sawal khatam nahi hue hai why Faris behaved a jerk with noor before but well when he become bp?? So comment me the answer varna mujhe to baad me batana hi hai...

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 503 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
115K 8.5K 49
تم سے رنجش بھی ہے اختلاف بھی اور کچھ ع ش ق بھی ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴇɴᴛᴀɢʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ; ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅs, ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs, ғᴜɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs. ᴡ...
21.2K 1.1K 35
.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩...
193K 16.4K 81
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩! 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞...