𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞...

By queen_coc0nut

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫 # ⚠️✈️🕊️ -', ༄ ❪ 𝙶𝙰𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 ❫ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌... More

𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐀 𝐄 𝐓 𝐇
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ── 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐓𝐇🕊️
𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 ━ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐀... 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥?!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝟖𝟗𝐭𝐡...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 & 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 - 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐨𝐠 & 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐦...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳 & 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐠𝐬 & 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐁𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐲𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐤-𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐃𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 & 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲...(𝐦!𝐝𝐨𝐦)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲... (𝐟!𝐝𝐨𝐦)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧, 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐌ü𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧...
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ── 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑🕊️
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐄𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐫...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐠...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧' 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐄𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐫 :(
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐒𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐁𝐁𝐂 = 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭...
𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 & 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩... (𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗧!)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐃-𝐃𝐚𝐲...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐲...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠...
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ── 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄🕊️
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐬...
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐠 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈...

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...

692 36 19
By queen_coc0nut

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑  ▎
»»————- 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘵𝘩🕊️
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
— 𝙰 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕-𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 & 𝙰 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕-𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘺,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯
𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵...

— ᴸᵃʷʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᴳᵒˡᵈˢᵗᵒⁿᵉ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ATTEMPTING TO REGAIN HIS COMPOSURE, THE RAVEN SPUTTERED AS HIS SCALDING COFFEE SPILLED FORTH. Inebriated and shattered, he struggled to conceal his inner turmoil, endeavoring to present himself as something more than the fool he felt, hoping to leave a favorable impression on the new Commanding Officer. "You hungover, Major?" Questioned the brunette, reclining by the window, indulging in the refreshing morning air before addressing matters at hand. "No, sir." Replied Bucky. "That won't come for another couple of hours." He asserted confidently. "You're still drunk-" Scoffed the Colonel, amused by his audacity.

"Coffee sharpened me, sir." Bucky deadpanned, taking another sip, which once again, he spat right out due to it's intense heat. "Clearly." Said the man to himself, before clearing his throat and getting down to business. "Colonel Huglin didn't think much of your skills as an Air Executive." The brunette mused. "Well, I didn't think too much of his--" Retorted the raven, only to have his sentence finished by the new CO, who had already anticipated his reply. "Too much of his flying?" Egan let out a sigh, unsure of what to expect, until a lighter placed on an official document signed by the colonel caught his eye. 

Noticing his gaze, Harding reached for his lighter, flicking it open to ignite a cigar. "Well, I ain't Colonel Huglin." He shrugged, hinting something only the two men knew. "No, you're not..."

***

Barging into the cafeteria with unwavering determination, Bucky found himself half an hour earlier than the rest of the soldiers. He wasn't surprised to see his best friend already halfway through his breakfast, deeply engrossed in a discussion about strategies and the progress of other crewmen with Jack, the commanding officer of the 418th squadron, or rather, the ex-CO. The atmosphere crackled with intensity as they delved into their conversation, focused on their mission ahead. "Can I get some coffee?" He requested the waiter, marching to the table to join the two Majors. "Boys." He acknowledged, taking a seat. "Bucky."

"Well?" The blonde arched a skeptical brow, sensing the weight of his friend's demeanor and knowing there was something significant to share, as evident by the rare potency in his deep blue eyes. "I got demoted," Egan stated flatly, the words heavy with implication. "To?" inquired Jack, his tone laced with curiosity, yet tinged with concern. "CO of the 418th squadron." The raven replied, his gaze apologetic as he delivered the news. "Sorry, Jack. The boys are back with me again." He shrugged, a flicker of excitement cutting through the tension. "Long as I get my fort back." Not giving it much thought, Jack brushed it off.

"Yeah... Harding wants to see about that." The man rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as uncertainty hung in the air. "What, I'm Air Exec?" Jack questioned incredulously between mouthfuls of food, his appetite suddenly diminished by the weight of this. Bucky just looked away, unable to face him after practically stealing his position. "You son of a bitch-" Cursed the man, pushing his plate away in frustration. "It wasn't my idea — Huglin recommended you." Informed the raven. "Then you're both sons of bitches." Jack scoffed bitterly, not taking the news well. 

"Goddamn Air Exec." He grumbled, rising abruptly from the table, his displeasure evident in every step. "Look at it this way: LeMay thinks we're the least disciplined Bomb Group in the entire wing; maybe you can make a difference." John tried to console Jack, striving to find a silver lining in the situation. "I don't wanna be the guy wiping your ass, Bucky." snapped the man, his exasperation tangible as he stormed away from the table, leaving the remains of his breakfast behind in his wake. "Welp, that went well..." Mumbled the blonde, shaking his head in disbelief as he returned to minding his own business until the upset man had left the room.

Once the man scrammed away, his departure echoed with tension; the atmosphere seemed heavy with uncertainty. Yet, just as one door closed, another one swung open with a sudden burst of energy. A woman, brimming with joy, pretty much burst into the kitchen, her arrival a stark contrast to the somber mood that had just vacated the space. "Buck- Bucky! You'll never guess what!" y/n rushed up to the two, her excitement palpable as she narrowly missed colliding with the server carrying a hot pitcher of coffee. "Mornin' Duck." The two men greeted in unison as she plopped down on the seat beside the raven's.

"Klaus, perfect timing- could you get me some coffee, please?" She requested with a wide grin. "Of course, ma'am." Smiled the server, sensing her thrill as he promptly moved to fulfill her request. "Why, aren't you a peach today..." Smirked the blonde knowingly, concealing his delight quickly with another bite of his eggs. "I'm assuming your meeting went well?" Bucky mused, taking a sip of his coffee, not spitting it all out for the first time this morning. "Yeah, I got promoted... You?" The girl informed, her tone a mix of excitement and curiosity. "I got demoted." He grinned, finding her smile to be irresistibly contagious.

"So you're flying?" She asked, her ecstasy for the man evident, knowing that flying in the front was all he was ever passionate about, aside from perhaps seducing ladies at the pubs. "Yes, ma'am. CO of the 418th," Chuckled the raven, relieved to be back in the fight after missing out on a crucial mission due to desk duty. "Isn't that Jack's squadron?" y/n wondered aloud, piecing together why the man seemed so upset when he left the cafeteria. "Yeah... He's not too happy about his promotion." Bucky scoffed. "What about you, though?" He then asked the Major, returning to the topic at hand.

"CO of the 351st," she smiled toothily, her pride evident as she shared her accomplishment, still finding it hard to believe that it had actually happened. "You know what's strange? The man appeared completely unaware of my identity until Bremen was mentioned. What's even more peculiar is that he seemed to possess more comprehensive knowledge about the entire incident than I did." She mused. "It kind of reminds me of that one time in middle school when my science teacher wouldn't let me join this science fair, despite my significant contributions. Then, one day after Ga — oh, wait..." She began narrating a similar incident from her past, only to abruptly stop as she realized the implications of what must have actually occurred with Harding.

"Here you go, Major." Klaus placed her coffee before her, nodding as she thanked him before walking away. Egan and l/n exchanged an astute look, silently acknowledging that they were piecing together the true reason behind their respective changes in roles. Cleven, who had caught onto the significance of the subtle silence, played it cool and continued eating as if nothing had changed. "You got up early this morning." Bucky mused. "Did I?" Gale muttered, feigning innocence. "See Colonel Harding before me?" The raven confronted. "Oh, I know that look very well, Major Cleven... I can read you upside down." y/n scoffed, seeing through his attempt to deflect the question.

"All I said was the army's right about you being a leader — that you lead best as a squadron commander." Cleven deadpanned, addressing the raven. "And if it weren't for you yesterday, we would've surely lost all of our men, either to those Krauts or the rough landing," Gale acknowledged, his tone filled with gratitude and respect as he gazed at the girl with softness in his oceanic eyes, silently conveying his appreciation for her bravery and quick thinking. "I only spoke the truth. You two don't gotta send me any flowers." He brushed it off, finishing his meal with a casual shrug, downplaying his own role in the events.

Smiling to herself, the girl took a delicate sip of her coffee, feeling a rush of warmth envelop her chest — a sensation she thought had been lost to her for all these years, until now. It was a feeling that startled her with its sudden and powerful return, filling her with a sense of longing and hope she hadn't dared to entertain before. "Oh, I made one last request before being demoted." The raven said, breaking the comfortable silence that had settled over the trio as they finished their breakfast. "Hmm?" The blonde looked up at him, sensing the weight of his words. 

"I want to write the letters to the families of the boys that we lost." He sighed, his voice heavy with the burden of responsibility. "I think it'd be better coming from... from me; not someone that they never met." He frowned, his expression reflecting both determination and sorrow. "I'll help you." The blonde instantly volunteered with a firm resolve. "Yeah, me too." Chimed in the girl, her tone filled with empathy and understanding, knowing that grief is easier to bear when shared, especially in times as intense and chaotic as these. "I'd appreciate that." Nodded the raven, a half-hearted smile forming on his face, grateful for the support offered by his companions during this difficult task.

"You know, uh- If this whole thing ended, and there were only two pilots up in the air... I'd ideally say it'd be me and it'd be you, Buck. But now I think it'd be Ducky who'd help us get there — to safety." Egan reflected, his voice tinged with a mix of nostalgia and acceptance of the changing dynamics of their squadron. "Don't count on it." The blonde and the y/h/c spoke in unison, their voices laced with playful affection. As they locked eyes, a shared sense of déjà vu washed over them, igniting a warmth that transcended words. It was a moment of quiet intimacy, filled with unspoken promises and the gentle flutter of rehashing deep connection.

"Jesus Christ- can you two just bang already? The sexual tension here is thicker than pea soup at this point."

(1.7k words)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 15.3K 59
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞�...
280K 6.5K 34
𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 �...
9.1K 185 27
⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ ~ 𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 // Masters of the Air {Gale Cleven x Reader // John Egan x Reader} {Smut Warning!} ‪‪❤︎‬ A rough journey through t...
3K 100 6
⋘ 𝐿𝑜𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔.. ⋙ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 1 % █████▒▒▒▒▒ 50 % ███████▒▒▒ 89 % ██████████ 100 % ꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚ ⋘ 𝒞𝑜�...