Traveling through the 50s: Co...

By CNovel_Reader

Traveling through the 50s: Continuation of raising cubs (穿越五零之续缘养崽) Author: Xu Shiwei If we want to meet agai... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 341-353 (end)

Chapter 331-340

87 0 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 331

Hearing this, Yuan Wentong and his wife did not speak, but their eyes were gentle.

Yuan Heng said: "It's almost over now. Why don't you ask Uncle Wu to come back and be closer to you in the county? My grandson will find him a job so that he can settle down."

Yuan Wentong looked at Li Rong.

After a long time, grandma shook her head and said, "No way! Yuan Shan's maternal family is in the county, and I'm afraid that when she comes back, she won't be able to change her mind and eat shit."

"Then let's do it!" Yuan Wentong also said.

"But the child needs parents. You don't need a son. The child needs parents." Su He said to several cousins.

Su He knew that the two elders didn't miss their son, they just kept it in their hearts.

I never mentioned this son just because I didn't want to let the other sons feel disappointed.

Even if the son is no longer useful, no parent will throw it away at the drop of a hat.

Both Yuan Wentong and his wife admire Yuan Shan's sister and brother, and the elder sister is okay.

Yuan Hu and her brother had tears in their eyes, thinking that they were thinking of their parents.

Yuan Shan was already a governor when her mother was here, and she knew what they were like as a couple.

Therefore, she had no thoughts about the couple at all, and she could no longer hope for them if she was disappointed.

That's it, Yuan Shan thought.

"Send your brother and sister to find them! I won't go," Yuan Shan said.

"I am now in junior high school. After graduating in a few years, I will be able to be independent. If I have a job, I will work. If I don't have a job, I will come back to stay with my grandparents. I will support them in their old age."

As soon as Yuan Shan said these words, Su He and Yuan Heng saw her expression change.

Yuan Heng frowned, moved his fingers a few times, then looked up at Su He, his lips slightly parted.

Husbandless star!

Su He sighed slightly, this kind of fate is the fate of a nun. Even if there is love, the relationship will not go smoothly.

And it is difficult to get married, and even if you get married, most marriages are not happy.

But things are not absolute. Yuan Shan is still young, so her life can be changed!

There were so many people now that Su He couldn't ask Yuan Heng directly. He could only wait and ask again.

After being dazed for a moment, Yuan Shan said again: "If you decide to talk to your parents, I can't say anything.

Maybe they have changed, but it's not necessarily true. Personality can be disguised to some extent, but patriarchy cannot be disguised.

If your brother goes to his parents, it will only be better for him. What you say does not necessarily mean that, so you have to think about it. Whether you go or not is up to you.

I don't recommend you go. "Yuan Shan said to her sister.

Yuan Hu wiped away her tears and stubbornly lowered her head and said nothing.

She also has an impression of her parents, and of course she knows that her mother doesn't like their sisters.

But knowing that doesn't mean she doesn't want to get close, she still longs for it in her heart.

I wonder which child doesn't want the love of his parents? She is no exception.

What if my mother changes?

What if dad is no longer what he used to be?

So Yuan Hu still thought about her parents and had expectations.

Seven-year-old Yuan Yiguo leaned on his grandma's arm and said:

"Wouldn't it be better for my parents to come back to the village? My grandparents are here, and my parents are too, so we don't have to be separated."

Who would want to come back after seeing the scenery outside? Let alone Xiao Wu, I'm afraid Li Wenxiu won't come back even if his son is hanging in front of him.

"You will go out when you grow up, leave the village, and leave us." Li Rong patted his back to comfort him.

"Grandpa and grandma can go out with us, so that we can always be together." Yuan Yiguo raised his head and said.

Li Rong and his wife looked at each other and immediately said with a smile: "Grandpa and grandma are old, the outside is yours, we guard the home.

Whenever you are tired, tired, tired, you can go home and live there. Your grandparents will be there all the time. "

"Then I won't go out either."

As soon as Yuan Yiguo finished speaking, Yuan Hu cried loudly, turned around and ran to Jiujiu's room.

Jiujiu immediately chased after him. Xiao Yu'er, a nosy person, also wanted to join in the fun. Su He put her arms around him and held him tightly.

Yuan Heng on the side is also holding Changsheng.

He will go out in spring, and it may take at least three to five months, or may take longer. He originally wanted to grow up with them slowly, but now he can't!

Yuan Heng held Changsheng in his arms and sighed silently, with Su He's figure in his eyes.

Fortunately, they still have a lifetime to spend with each other, and that's enough.

Just save your life before that.

He already has plans for what he will do in the next year, and he is not greedy. He just needs to have enough connections to protect future generations.

In the room, Yuan Hu was sobbing under the quilt. Jiujiu stepped forward to pat her and comfort her, saying:

"If you feel uncomfortable, go find them, what's the use of crying here!

They can't see that it's your great-grandmother who's feeling uncomfortable by doing this. Her heart is probably broken by you right now. She must be feeling like her heart is being strangled with a knife, and it's going to hurt to death. "

"You lied to me." Yuan Hu sobbed intermittently.

"Who lied to you! Don't you know what great-grandmother treats you? Last time, a great-grandfather bought a pack of White Rabbit toffees, and great-grandmother gave one to each of us.

Don't think I didn't see her slipping another one into you secretly. Great-grandmother's heart has gone to the sky.

It's just me and you who didn't expose you. If it were Xiao Yu'er, there would have been a big commotion long ago. "

The room was quiet for a moment, and Yuan Hu choked up and said, "My grandma gave me an extra candy because I had to work a lot. How could I be biased?"

"Then what did you say when my mother secretly gave you a bag of peach cakes last time?" Jiujiu lifted up the quilt and asked her.

"you saw it?"

"My mother gave it to you in the health center! And last time, my mother secretly made you a skirt. Even Aunt Shan didn't have it."

"Did you see the skirt too?" Yuan Hu sat up and asked Jiujiu.

"People like to embroider flowers and plants on clothes when they make them. My mother doesn't do these things. Why didn't I know?"

Jiujiu gave her a handkerchief and said, "I gave you half of my mother's share, so don't cry. If you really miss your dad, ask my dad to take you to see him after the New Year."

"Really?" Yuan Hu couldn't believe it: "Will my cousin agree?"

"Yes." Jiujiu said loudly.

"If your cousin doesn't agree, I will beg him and kowtow to him, and he will definitely agree to me."

Yuan Hu laughed through her tears and said, "My cousin loves you so much, so you don't need to beg."

"Your cousin also loves you, so don't cry. After the New Year, we will go to Yuan Heng and ask him to take us to play with Grandpa Wu.

I will go too, and so will Xiao Yuer. "

Yuan Hu nodded and then smiled.

To stay up late tonight, the two of them didn't go out, so they lit a coal lamp in the room and read the novel.

Jiujiu was illiterate, so Yuan Hu would read to her. When she encountered words that Yuan Hu didn't recognize, she would read randomly or skip them.

Several children outside heard the sound of reading inside, and Xiao Yu'er struggled out of Su He's arms and ran in.

Changsheng looked at Yuan Heng and he let go of his hand.

Yuan Shan thought for a while and walked in.

Yuan Wentong looked at his granddaughter's back and said, "Before you go out after the new year, take a few of your children to meet your fifth uncle!"

Yuan Heng and Su He didn't tell their grandfather that he was going out, so it was probably his guess.

Chapter 332

He didn't explain much about this matter. The less his family knew about him, the better. Otherwise, it would not be good for them.

"Okay." Yuan Heng said.

Su He turned off the radio, and Yuan Shan's voice was telling stories in the room.

The adults outside the house didn't speak anymore. In the quiet night, there was an occasional burst of childlike laughter.

Most people in the village were awake that night, and the adults were making noise until dawn.

After the New Year, it still hasn't rained, and everywhere is quiet, giving a feeling of imminent rain.

Some grandfathers couldn't sit still and took Yuan Heng to Yuan Wentong's house and said:

"No matter what happens here, there can't be any delays in the valley. Even if nothing can be grown here, as long as there is no shortage of water, plant the top first. You won't panic when you have food."

"Eh~"

Yuan Wentong responded and looked at Yuan Heng.

After he stepped down, it was A-Ren who used to take people there, but when A-Ren was gone in the second half of this year, he was the one who took them there.

What Grand Duke Youdun said last time was right. People of Yuan Heng's generation are now older, have families, and are much more stable.

Basically, we can handle the matter, so let him lead the team this time.

"You want me to go?" Yuan Heng asked his grandfather.

Yuan Wentong nodded.

But Yuan Heng shook his head and said, "Spring is about to start. It would be too conspicuous for me to leave now, so I can't go."

Why was he so conspicuous? The grandfather and grandfather present all looked at him.

Yuan Heng didn't say why he couldn't leave, he just said:

"Let Ashan take the people. Anyway, he will be the captain after I retire. He will know these things sooner or later. It won't be a problem if he does it earlier. These will be his arrangements in the future."

"Then you choose some trustworthy people to go. Don't let those who are unreliable and talkative, and those who like to talk nonsense when drinking." Taigong Mingke said.

"Don't worry, I know it well." Yuan Heng said, seemingly very reliable.

At this point, some people have to ask Yuan Heng, what are you going to do after you retire?

"Old profession." Yuan Heng only gave them three words.

Everyone present looked at each other a few times and didn't ask any more questions. They all thought that Yuan Heng's old job was to work in the police.

Little did he know that there would be another gangster in the village.

Now they are all happy!

Listening to the ditty and sipping herbal tea, I am very happy today and am in a good mood.

Later on, other teams were doing a lot of work. They were planting sweet potatoes when they needed to, and raising seedlings when they needed to. In short, they were very busy.

Logically speaking, it was time for the sugarcane seedlings to be raised, but Yuan Heng did not do anything.

He would get up before dawn to exercise, and then arrange for people to do inexplicable things. For the sake of work points, they would not talk.

But isn't it time to plant other things too? It will be too late if you don't plant it!

It's not that no one went to find Yuan Heng, but he seemed to be very busy and was nowhere to be seen.

Yuan Weishan, the substitute captain, was not doing well. He asked questions every day and didn't know what to do.

He was often chased and beaten by the ancestors in the village.

Seeing that the people in the village ignored Yuan Heng and wanted to take rice seeds to raise seedlings, they found that there was nothing in the village warehouse.

There were only a few farm tools left, which were life-threatening. They thought the village had been robbed, and chaos broke out for a while.

Seeing that the elders were getting angry, Yuan San said from afar: "Yuan Heng is hiding."

"Where is he hiding? What does he want to do?" Yuan Wentong asked Yuan San anxiously with a bubble at the corner of his mouth.

"I don't know." Yuan San said truthfully.

Not only they think Yuan Heng's behavior is strange, but everyone thinks so. Yuan Heng has been acting strangely recently.

"Where is he now."

Yuan Wentong reached for the stick beside him while talking, intending to hit someone.

Yuan San immediately pointed in the direction and said: "He led many people to weed the mountains, that is, the very low flat mountains. Early in the morning..."

Before he finished speaking, Grandpa Wentong left, and Yuan San followed quickly.

This kind of thing is rare. If you see it once, you will miss it once. How can you miss it!

Not only Yuan San, but everyone present except the older ones did not follow, and everyone else went to watch the fun.

It was very rare for Grandpa Yuan Heng to beat Yuan Heng, not counting the time at the ancestral hall last time.

Ever since he was a kid, he was so precious to me no matter how much I was willing to touch him.

Otherwise, everyone calls Yuan Heng "Jin Sun Sun" in private. Where does this term come from? That was what Yuan Wentong said himself.

Yuan Heng is sweating it out, weeding the ditches, and is preparing to plant sugar cane here after the flood. The mountains here are not high.

People in the village usually bring their cattle and sheep here to graze, and he discovered this land by accident.

Although the land is not as fertile as the original one, it doesn't matter, just keep it for a few more years.

There is enough sugarcane now. In order to make the lives of the people in the village easier, Yuan Heng plans to plant more sugarcane.

Sales are not a problem. If the supply and marketing cooperatives couldn't ask for so much, wouldn't they still be there? They can also sell.

Grandpa walked over here in a menacing manner, and Yuan Heng didn't need to be reminded.

When grandpa was less than a hundred meters away from him, he dropped the shovel and ran away.

"You brat, why are you running?"

The stick in Yuan Wentong's hand was pointed at Yuan Heng, but the movements of his feet were not slow at all.

"Then what are you chasing?" Yuan Heng ran easily and turned around to ask him, "Just tell me if you have anything to do. What are you doing with the stick? You are so fierce, you scared me."

"Don't you know why I'm chasing you?" Yuan Wentong said breathlessly.

A group of people behind them watched the excitement of the grandfather and grandson and stopped doing any work.

"I don't know." Yuan Heng said pretending to be stupid.

Yuan Wentong threw the stick in his hand forward, but did not hit Yuan Heng.

He knelt down again, grabbed a palm-sized piece of mud, and threw it at Yuan Heng.

"What are you going to do if you don't breed now? If you can't plant rice later, I'll cut off your feet if you delay."

"You are not my father, your son is not here." Yuan Heng said with a smile as he ran.

"Damn thing."

Yuan Wentong spent his whole life chasing him, but he was still old after all. If Yuan Heng hadn't accommodated him, he would have been 800 meters away from him.

Yuan Heng ran around the village. When he passed the health center, Su He was seeing a doctor and said hello to her.

Before Su He could react, Feng General disappeared.

Then the out-of-breath grandpa chased after him.

Grandpa shouted loudly as he walked: "Damn boy, if I catch you, I will make you look good. Just stop for me."

"No, catch up with me if you can." Yuan Heng said loudly.

From a distance, Su He heard what grandpa said about breaking your legs.

Pi Xiaozi can make people almost mad to death, but actually grandpa has a good temper.

Yuan Heng must have been really angry with him today, otherwise grandpa wouldn't have chased him all over the village, and grandpa would have been embarrassed.

After today, grandpa will probably be laughed at by his peers for a while again.

After all, old people are useless! Today I chased my grandson half the way through the village. Many people saw him and it would be weird if they didn't laugh at him.

Until Yuan Heng climbed up a small slope and got into a small yard.

Yuan Wentong slowed down.

Chapter 333

He held his chest and took a breath outside before daring to enter the yard. It would be strange if he went in like this and was scolded as a grandson.

Although in name he is too.

Going to meet a teacher is probably something that most people in this world would be nervous about.

Yuan Wentong is no exception.

Just after entering the door, on the left hand side, there is a bush of flowers growing on the wall.

The petals are yellow, beautiful in appearance, yellow flowers, green leaves, and fragrant.

Yuan Heng got this flower from somewhere. Instead of planting it at home, it was moved here.

Yuan Heng comes to take care of things from time to time, and drinks tea and chats with the teacher.

Looking further forward, the brat was already sitting on the recliner, rocking slowly, very comfortable.

The teacher sat aside and seemed not surprised to see him coming up.

He refilled Yuan Heng's cup of tea, then took out a cup and poured him a cup.

Yuan Wentong stepped forward, bowed his hands and bowed before sitting down.

At this moment, he was not in a hurry anymore. He sipped the tea and calmed down.

"I had a dream some time ago. I dreamed that it would rain heavily for a few days, and Yuanjiazhuang was flooded overnight.

One day the water in the river suddenly surged up and drowned many people. "

Yuan Heng stopped here.

"What are you talking about!" Yuan Wentong frowned and looked at Yuan Heng.

"Don't say that the river is rising, drowning people is a fallacy. This has never happened since our ancestors came here."

"My grandson is telling the truth." Yuan Heng lowered his eyes and said.

Yuan Wentong stroked his forehead, "Have you thought about the consequences of delaying spring plowing due to an unfounded dream?

Thousands of people are waiting for you to eat, and they have to pay for food in the summer. Just because of a dream, you ignore them? What a nonsense! "

Yuan Wentong scolded Yuan Heng. The brat found someone to support him. He didn't dare to speak loudly now, for fear that someone would favor Yuan Heng and he would not be able to hold his face anymore.

He also couldn't figure out why the teacher helped Yuan Heng to misbehave. Could it be that he was old and was deceived by Yuan Heng, a kid?

He tentatively said: "Hurry back and take out the seeds to prepare seedlings. Don't delay the spring planting, otherwise you will have a good time."

Yuan Youdun gave him a cool look.

Yuan Wentong looked at him like this, lowered his head and said:

"This is a matter of people's livelihood, we can't delay it, you can't accompany him to fool around, this kid is sometimes out of touch.

If he did these things based on just a dream, the students suspected that he was sick. "

Yuan Youdun looked at Yuan Heng and said, "Listen to what he said, how could he do such a thing based on just a dream? Do you think Yuan Heng is such a person?"

"Yuan Heng is sometimes easily distracted and likes to do annoying things. You..."

Yuan Wentong looked at the teacher's expressionless face and whispered, "It's not like you don't know! Why are you still protecting him!"

At this time, an old man with gray hair came in from outside the door. He was breathing heavily and ignored Yuan Heng and the others.

Yuan Heng was sitting in a rocking chair. As an old man, he didn't like this. He stepped forward and squeezed Yuan Wentong away, then gasped and said:

"Running so fast, I can't even catch you. You guys are rabbits!"

"Grandpa Ming'an, why are you here?" Yuan Wentong was helpless. He didn't finish this one and now another one comes.

"Why can't I follow? If you don't follow, you may not be able to bully Yuan Heng! No one can bully him as long as I'm here."

Yuan Heng smiled and became even more proud.

Yuan Wentong glanced at his teacher. There is obviously someone you call grandpa here, but it's not your turn to take the lead!

After Ming'an sat down, he kept talking about old accounts.

They said they were more difficult to teach than Yuan Heng when they were young. If Yuan Heng did something wrong, you should chase him and beat him.

With so many people watching, they didn't give him any face.

When you were the same age as him, there were many worse people than him. A few brats with articles, civil and martial arts would steal chickens and roast them every night.

Don't think that we don't know, we are all taking care of it for you brothers!

Yuan Wentong is ashamed and angry. Juniors and teachers are all here, but you really don't give me any face!

What Grandpa Ming'an said is true. It was the time when the body was growing, and jumping up and down every day made me hungry quickly.

Their stomachs always growled when they slept at night. At that time, they were not married and lived with their elders, so they did not dare to eat secretly at home in the middle of the night.

A group of people made an appointment to go outside, and they had nothing to do like the sneaky things they did when they were teenagers.

But it's still a bit embarrassing to be exposed now.

"It happened so many years ago, why are you still mentioning it?" Yuan Wentong said

"No matter how old this matter is, I am also your elder. If you want to fight Yuan Heng, it's okay. Give us a reason, right brother."

Ming'an looked at Yuan Youdun, who was younger than him, and asked him, then turned to Yuan Wentong and said:

"We brothers are all here today, and we want to reason with each other, so as not to beat you to death without giving you a chance to explain.

We are not unreasonable people. Now I give you a chance to be reasonable. Can you tell me why you are chasing Yuan Heng? "

Yuan Youdun was called brother by Ming An and was stunned for a moment. Then he thought of Ming An's old fool and stopped worrying about it.

And seniority is also at stake here! It's not easy for him to argue with a junior.

But he is quite happy that he looks younger than Ming An now.

Originally, his hair was also gray, but later Yuan Heng said he would help him fix it.

Unexpectedly, my hair turned black and I looked much younger.

Although he was a bit bullying the junior by nodding at this moment, he still agreed with what Ming'an said and said:

"Spring plowing can be delayed a few days."

He asked Yuan Heng again, "When will the rain come? How long will it last?"

Yuan Heng counted the days and did not give an accurate number. He only said: "It's almost over."

Ming'an was confused. What was he talking about? Can't understand,

"Spring plowing is a few days late, so there is no need to raise seedlings then. If people in the village have problems, ask them to come to me and I will explain."

As soon as Yuan Youdun finished speaking, Ming'an also joined in the fun and said, "You can come to me. I have a lot of free time. I won't kill them with my cane."

Yuan Wentong's head hurt immediately, and one or two people who were protecting their shortcomings were helpless. Can the people's livelihood plan be a joke?

These two ancestors have surrendered to death, and they are just holding him back, but there is nothing he can do!

"Do you have anything else?" Yuan Youdun asked Yuan Wentong.

The implication is that if nothing happens, get out of here.

Ming'an didn't want to be left behind. He looked up at him and said, "If you don't want to leave, you still want to stay for dinner. Have you brought your rations?"

Still eating!

Don't eat it today either.

I'm so angry!

Yuan Wentong said hello, glared at Yuan Heng, and left angrily.

Walking very fast.

Ming'an took a sip of tea with a smile and showed off to Yuan Heng:

"The young are afraid of the old. This is an eternal truth. If he dares to chase you in the future, don't run away. There is no shame in it.

Go to me and I will support you. "

"Eh~" Yuan Heng responded sweetly as he refilled a cup of tea for Ming An.

"What's my little brother's name? How old is he this year?" Ming'an asked Tianzu.

"I'm older than you." Yuan Youdun said.

Chapter 334

"Impossible! You look younger than me." Ming'an looked at Yuan Heng as he spoke, as if asking him if it was true.

"I'm 108 years old this year, am I older than you?" Yuan Youdun asked him with a smile.

At the same time, I was also thinking that Ming'an, the brat, was the most obedient in the past, and he was the most worried among their brothers.

But I never thought that the person who was protecting his direct lineage even though he was old and confused now was actually a kind and righteous silly boy.

It's a pity that I'm old and confused now.

"Ouch! He's much older than me, so he can't be called brother!" Ming'an looked at Yuan Heng again.

Yuan Heng replied: "You are 93 this year. He is much older than you."

Yuan Heng thought to himself, there is a generation gap!

"No." Ming'an said.

"It should be called Big Brother."

Yuan Heng was caught off guard and spit out a sip of tea, and immediately coughed several times.

"Why are you so careless?" Ming'an asked with concern.

"My little brother is quite concerned about him." Yuan Youdun said with a smile.

"He's the only direct lineage. I don't care about him. Who do I care about?" Ming An paused, "Don't you care about him?"

"...I care." Yuan Youdun followed his words.

"That's okay."

Ming'an breathed a sigh of relief. Anyone who didn't care about Yuan Heng would not play with him.

If they have different paths, of course they can't play together. Ming'an smiled now. People of the same path are all brothers.

Yuan Heng felt a little overwhelmed by the two ancestors caring about him at the same time. Now that the crisis was over, he stood up and said:

"I'm going to work."

"Oh, my ducks, I'm going to lose a few more if I don't go there!!!"

Ming'an stood up with his crutches. Just as he was about to leave, he asked the people who were still sitting.

"Big brother, you don't have to go to work?"

"I'm old and can't do anything anymore!"

Ming'an nodded in understanding and asked Yuan Heng with a little uncertainty.

"How many more years can I do this?"

"Yes." Yuan Heng said.

"Okay, then I will work for a few more years before retiring. Then I will come to Big Brother every day to drink tea and chat." Ming An said with a smile.

Yuan Youdun smiled. If you still remember me as your big brother after you get out of this door, I will consider you awesome.

"Okay!" he said.

Outside the door, Yuan Heng followed Taigong. Taigong also said with emotion:

"Big brother is so much older than me. He looks about the same age as me. I forgot to ask him how he maintains it!"

"I know this. I'll talk to you when you go to my house for dinner after work." Yuan Heng coaxed him.

Although the ancestors of Duntian are old, they exercise every day and eat lightly.

People who practice martial arts also pay attention to maintenance, so even if they are old, their health is still good!

"good."

As he spoke, Ming'an made a mark on the palm of his hand and said as he did so:

"Don't worry about me, go ahead! If that boy Wentong still beats you, remember to come to me and don't let him hurt you."

"Money~" Yuan Heng said with a smile.

Let's talk about the other side.

When Yuan Wentong came out of the teacher's house, he went under the honey locust tree. There were many people sitting there, all waiting to see what he would say!

"How's it going? Why did that brat Yuan Heng hide the seeds? Has he taken them out now?" Yuan Wenzhi asked him.

"Look where I came down from just now? He's so tough backstage now! Let's talk about the seedlings in a few days." Yuan Wentong sat down and said.

"How can this be done? It will be too late if we don't raise seedlings!" Yuan Wenping said.

"That's right, brother, have you told Yuan Heng properly?

You shouldn't have chased him and hit him just now. It would be weird for him to take it out if he loses his face. "Yuan Wenwen did not forget to condemn him.

Yuan Wentong rolled his eyes at him, "The teacher also agreed with Yuan Heng's decision and said that if anyone of you has any objections, you should go to him.

He explains it to you. "

People of the Ming generation had guessed that Grandpa Youdun wanted to support Yuan Heng since Yuan Wentong appeared, so they didn't say anything.

They were actually frightened of that person, because he was much more ruthless in teaching them how to practice kung fu than the people who taught him literary skills.

So even though they are no longer young, they are still afraid of this teacher.

They just heard that Yuan Heng was going to him, and they all knew that the matter about the seeds would probably not come to fruition today.

But if he agrees with Yuan Heng's nonsense, then there is nothing to worry about. After all, even if Yuan Heng is fooling around, he will not do it.

With him in charge, they didn't have to worry about spring plowing, so they didn't ask about it. Wouldn't it be better to just be idle?

"...Who dares to do this!" Yuan Wenwen said.

"Just shut up if you don't dare!" Yuan Wenwu said: "It's still a few days late anyway, so just wait a few more days."

Having said that, the first and second teams are from Yuanjiazhuang, and they are suppressed by their elders and do not dare to cause trouble.

But the third team's surname was Zhang, and they were not of the same mind as Yuan Heng. Uncle Six could not suppress those people, so they all came to look for Yuan Heng.

The young people did not dare to come. When the old people came, Yuan Heng tried to persuade him for a long time to no avail, so he scolded Yuan Heng and sent him back.

So behind the scenes, people brought up the eighteenth generation of the ancestor named Yuan and scolded him.

With Yuan Heng's deliberate connivance, those named Yuan are now bolder and do not tolerate their naïveté.

Yuan San took a few people into the dark, took advantage of the darkness, put sacks on them and beat several people. After working for several days, the matter got better.

They have also restrained themselves a lot.

"It's really unlucky to have the same surname as Yuan Heng!" Yuan San said.

Yuan Yishao thought to himself, you weren't like this when you hit someone just now. The happiest person is you. You hit hard!

But he didn't dare to say these words. Yuan San's fist was too hard and he couldn't beat him.

"Are you coming again tomorrow night?" Wu Weizhong asked happily.

"Just beat him for a few days in a row. Don't make the matter a big deal. People with wives won't come out, just us bachelors." Yuan Shijie said sourly.

"Who told you not to marry?"

Wu Weizhong stepped forward, put his arm around his shoulders and said with a smile: "Why, are you feeling lonely when you see someone else has a wife? You want to marry one too!"

"screw you."

Yuan Shijie pushed him away and said, "You are older than me, so you are unbearably lonely. I don't know who told me to get married, but you did!"

Don't blush like an ignorant little brat whenever you see a girl. I feel ashamed for you. "

"I'm ashamed of you. I'm ashamed of you." Wu Weizhong pushed him.

Yuan Shijie said while hiding, "You have not only disgraced me, you have also disgraced the whole team. Don't tell people that I know you when you go out."

Wu Weizhong wanted to beat him, and one of them hit him while the other hid. Yuan Weishao persuaded him in the middle. When he returned to the village during the fun, he found that Yuan San was missing.

"Going to meet your lover again? Yuan San is looking for someone again?" Wu Weizhong asked in surprise.

"We are inseparable. The last time I met Zhang Shuang'er, we also liked to go find someone in the middle of the night. I guess there is someone outside!" Yuan Yishao said in a low voice.

"Don't you know he has a partner?" Wu Weizhong asked them.

They all looked at each other and shook their heads again, "It's quite mysterious this time! The confidentiality work is pretty good!"

"If you tell people to pass it on tomorrow, I won't believe it and I won't be able to find out who the target is this time." Wu Weizhong said with a bad smile.

"Same as above."

"Same as above."

Several people should bear it.

Chapter 335

After Yuan San left the team, he did go to find a lover, but he didn't dare to knock on his lover's window.

He didn't dare to go too far.

He didn't go home with his head down until it was slightly bright. As soon as he got home, he fell asleep, holding a wrinkled white shirt in his hand.

The days passed anxiously. Everyone except the ignorant Xiao'er and Yuan Heng looked sad.

Yuan Heng probably also knew that he was annoying people, so he behaved in a low-key manner.

Even if he goes out in the morning, I don't know if he will come home at night. Anyway, he can't see anyone else.

Many people squatted in his house but they couldn't reach him. Su He could only make herbal tea, but nothing else could really help.

The most miserable person was Yuan Weishan, who was bombarded by people in the village round the clock.

Uncle Wen asked Su He to prescribe a lot of medicine for Yuan Weishan in the past few days. He was afraid that Yuan Weishan would faint and leave this mess to him.

The weather was getting hotter and muggier. That evening, after the villagers left Su He's house, Yuan Heng finally came back. As soon as he entered the door, he said:

"If the rain doesn't come again, I will be raped. It's so difficult!"

"If you don't come back, I will run away from home." Jiujiu looked at Yuan Heng and said aggrievedly.

These days I just make herbal tea at home, and I really can't go anywhere.

Changsheng also nodded.

Although he couldn't be of much help, being a hostage was miserable, and the people in the village gritted their teeth when they looked at their siblings.

The posture made him want to cook him and eat him, which made people panic all the time.

"Will the rain come tonight?" Su He asked him.

"Midnight."

As he spoke, someone knocked on the door, "I'll go tell grandpa, it sounds like him."

Yuan Heng went out and came back after a while. The family slept together tonight. It was rare that there was a bit of wind tonight.

Su He thought that Yuan Heng would not be able to sleep, but he never thought that he would snore as soon as he touched the bed, and he would not wake up even if Xiao Yuer went to make trouble.

Su He, on the other hand, kept her eyes open until midnight. She fell asleep when she heard the raindrops falling on the eaves.

During this period, Yuan Heng woke up and slept until it was slightly light before opening his eyes. It was raining heavily at this time.

Su He's eyes opened as soon as he got off the ground, and Yuan Heng patted her.

"I'll go out and take a look, don't worry about it, just go to sleep! I'll call you if I need anything."

Yuan Heng knew that Su He felt very insecure after the last human trafficker, and would wake up immediately if there was any movement at night.

It took a lot of effort to get her to feel better, because he was leaving soon and now she was getting wary again.

Su He snorted and fell asleep again. If it rained for a few days, he would have a lot of things to do in the future, so he would be better able to cope with it if he got enough sleep.

Jiujiu opened her eyes. She was now used to getting up early. Yuan Heng reached out and patted her to coax her before going out in her raincoat.

As soon as we reached the village, several old men were already busy.

Because there are many elderly people living alone in the village, they are used to going there when it rains and snows heavily, and they have been doing this for decades.

"How long do you think it will rain?" Yuan Wentong asked Yuan Heng.

The remaining brothers were confused, how did Yuan Heng know how long it would rain?

Ask them, and they will tell you one, two, three.

After all, they are also farmers. They have been farming for decades. What can a young boy like Yuan Heng know?

Yuan Heng told the truth, "If it rains for three consecutive days, the river will rise tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow..."

"I see."

Yuan Wentong intercepted his words, subconsciously not wanting him to reveal too much.

Although these brothers were trustworthy, he still wanted to protect his grandson instinctively.

"We have settled down with the people in the village. If it rains too much, we can talk after we go back."

After saying that, he took the lead and left. When he got home, Li Rong had already cooked a pot of ginger soup.

It rained again and it was still a bit cold. Each person had a bowl of ginger soup. After warming up, Yuan Heng said:

"For safety reasons, if it rains again tomorrow, people in the village will immediately go up the mountain to take shelter from the rain. Today, two people from one family went up the mountain to find a safe spot each.

I made an agreement with Yuan San to let him lead the team. It's raining too hard now, so don't let anyone have an accident up there. "

Yuan Wentong nodded to Yuan Heng's arrangement. Originally, he wanted to intervene, but now he wanted to see what step Yuan Heng could take.

No one else, including Li Rong, understood the conversation between the two men. It was also puzzling that Yuan Heng went to school to pick up the children from the village yesterday.

It's just baffling.

Just when Yuan Wenwen was about to speak, Yuan Heng ran away after explaining like a rabbit.

"The brat is slippery and harder to catch than a rabbit, so he turned into a monkey!"

"His surname is Yuan." Yuan Wenzhi said.

"So?" Yuan Wenwen didn't understand.

"If he is a monkey, then who are your ancestors?" Yuan Wenxue threw the sweat towel hard at his face.

Yuan Wenwen reached out to take it and wiped it on his body. After he finished wiping the creaky nest, he wanted to give it to Yuan Wenping who was standing aside.

"Get away, who are you disgusting with?"

Yuan Wenping spat at him with a look of disgust on his face and took Yuan Wenwu's towel.

"Tsk! We are all brothers, what does it matter?"

Yuan Wenwu threw the rag for wiping his feet to him, "We are all brothers, go and wash your brother's feet."

"Why? Brother Fu." Yuan Wenwen threw it back to him.

Li Rong was making breakfast in the kitchen and laughed when she heard their brothers chatting. How could a group of old men still act like children.

They like to squeeze together every day, and they bicker every day, and they don't seem to get tired of it.

"Do you mean that Yuan Heng knew it was going to rain a long time ago? Is it raining heavily? Will it affect spring plowing?" Yuan Wenxue asked Yuan Wentong.

Now that things have happened, it is not difficult to guess Yuan Heng's inexplicable behavior before.

If it was really rain that affected spring plowing, then what Yuan Heng did would be easy to explain.

The brothers all looked at Yuan Wentong. He looked at the pouring rain outside and said:

"It doesn't matter what Yuan Heng says or does. If the rain keeps falling, spring plowing will definitely be affected, so he did the right thing."

"Even if it rains for days and nights, there is no need to move to the mountains! I heard Yuan Heng just meant that everyone in the village has to go up? Why?" Yuan Wenzhi said.

"He said that the river water would flow backwards, and the flat terrain of Yuanjiazhuang was afraid that it would be flooded, so he asked us to go up the mountain." Yuan Wentong said solemnly.

"......this."

Yuan Wenwen was speechless. Even if he liked to compliment his eldest brother, he had to say that his bragging was a bit excessive this time.

too exaggerated! Didn't you see that the brothers didn't say anything?

"What you said is true but also a bit exaggerated." Yuan Wenwen said tactfully.

Yuan Wentong rolled his eyes at him, "No matter what happens, be careful and you won't make any big mistakes. You will explain it after you get out of here.

Tell the people in the village to tidy up and prepare, and listen to Yuan Heng. "

"......this......"

Before Yuan Wenwen finished speaking, Yuan Wentong picked up the straw sandals woven from the ground and threw them over.

Caught off guard, it hit the facade.

Chapter 336

Li Rong happened to appear at the door. She suppressed a smile, looked at the aggrieved person, and said:

"Eat breakfast first. I'm hungry after working all night. Let's talk after breakfast."

Yuan Wentong raised his feet and walked out.

Yuan Wenwen saw that he was pretending to be sophisticated and was so angry that he complained to him.

"Sister-in-law, you don't care about him. You can bully others just because you are big."

Li Rong thought to herself, if you can, fight back! If you still expect me to have a fight with Yuan Wentong, it will be my fault if I help you.

"I'll take care of him when you go back." Li Rong comforted him.

"It's better to be sister-in-law, but there's no need to beat him. Just ask the eldest brother to tell him to change his temper." Yuan Wenwen said seriously.

The remaining brothers all rolled their eyes at him.

What are you thinking!

They are a serious couple, why should they help you curse for no reason.

Not wanting to pay attention to him anymore, he pushed one by one to the kitchen for breakfast.

"I fried the eggs, and if I leave a little later, I won't have your share." Li Rong reminded him kindly, but she actually found him annoying.

"Ah! You didn't tell me earlier!"

After that he strode away.

Li Rong was also amused by his surprise. This brother was the most stupid one among Yuan Wentong and others.

He was often bullied by Yuan Wentong and others, but even so, his relationship was very good.

Li Rong saw that there was water all under the eaves, and it had been raining all night. It seemed that this situation would not stop today.

She also heard what Yuan Heng and the others said in the kitchen just now. They had a lot of things here, so she quickly packed them away after breakfast.

She was the only one busy at Ahe's place. If Yuan Heng said he had to go up the mountain tomorrow, he might not be able to take care of the house today.

It's okay for his village, but the people in the third team don't listen to him, but he has to persuade those people!

"grandmother?"

As soon as Yuan Shan left the room, she saw her grandma in a daze and called her.

"Hey~ when you get up, wash up and have breakfast. I'll clean up here later. You go help my sister-in-law collect it. There are so many things in her place that one person can't collect them!"

"Collect what?"

"Go and wash up first, and I'll talk to you later," Li Rong said to her.

As for Yuan Heng, after coming out of grandma's house, he went directly to the third team to find his sixth uncle.

"We will take everyone up the mountain tomorrow!" Uncle Liu asked in surprise.

Then he added: "You also know that they may not all listen to me."

"Just tell them and bring enough food for a week. If there are still people who haven't gone up tomorrow afternoon, I will find a way." Yuan Heng said.

Lame Six felt that the method Yuan Heng said was not a good one.

But he didn't say anything. Some people in the third team were just cheap, and they couldn't do anything without fighting.

He didn't ask why Yuan Heng asked him to take the villagers up the mountain. Anyway, Yuan Heng was the captain, so he always had his reasons.

Moreover, Yuan Heng would not harm them. Going up the mountain might cause them to avoid something.

"I can take away more than half of the people from the third team, and the others are the former village chiefs.

Although some people haven't come back yet, the rest are not people who can listen to instructions. "Lame Liu looked at Yuan Heng and said.

"Don't worry, I have plenty of ways to treat them." Yuan Heng comforted him.

"I won't talk to you anymore. I have something else to do. I'll come back at noon tomorrow."

"Okay, go ahead and do your work. I will inform the people in the village now." Lame Six said.

Not much to say, just busy!

Today he would also go to the nearby brigade to remind them to go to higher ground.

It's useless to ask others to do this. He, the captain of the brigade, has to talk to them so that they can listen to a word or two. Otherwise, it will be useless for anyone to go.

Fortunately, he has developed a good relationship with the nearby brigade in recent years.

Otherwise, people would definitely think that he had eaten too much to hold himself up and went to the team to meddle in other people's business!

As soon as he returned to the village clinic, Su He was already standing there, seemingly waiting for him.

Yuan Heng hurried forward, "Why did it rain so heavily?"

"You didn't have breakfast. I brought it out for you. It's steamed buns. Eat them before you go back to work." Su He pointed at the basket and said.

"......I!"

Yuan Heng sighed, and just when he was about to sigh about the benefits of having a wife, Su He stuffed a bun into his mouth before he could say anything.

"Thank you for your hard work during this time, working with them Zhou Xuan." Su He looked at him and said.

"Why bother? It's not hard at all. It's not trivial to play with them. It's enough to relieve my boredom!"

Yuan Heng took a bite of the bun, his words were slurred and his eyebrows were smiling.

Su He could see that what Yuan Heng said at this time was serious, and this man really owed it.

Too much debt.

Do you want to know how much herbal tea the people in the village have been drinking recently for spring plowing? I dare you to think that this person's fighting ability is weak!

"We heard something we shouldn't have heard, will we be killed and silenced by Yuan Heng?"

Yuan San and Yuan Weishan came to find Yuan Heng. They searched most of the village and finally saw the person, but what was he doing?

He is despising the old men.

Yuan San pushed him forward, and his meaning was very obvious. If you want to die, you will die first, and I will take care of you.

"Really!"

Yuan Weishan couldn't resist Yuan San, so he pushed him away. Yuan Weishan gritted his teeth in anger and said:

"I'm so damn lucky to know you, and your ancestors will be honored."

"We have the same ancestor."

Yuan San reminded him, "You are the one who still wants to honor your ancestors? Just go to bed."

Su He laughed when he heard this, and thought to himself, with you unfilial grandsons, your ancestor's coffin board can hardly hold it.

There is no need for you to honor your ancestors. Just don't bury the memorial tablets in the earth and burn the ancestral hall next time.

Yuan Heng seemed to know what Su He was laughing at, so he glared at the two brats and said:

"What's up?"

"We are just here to confirm with you what we said yesterday." Yuan San did not speak, and only Yuan Weishan spoke.

"Yuan San organizes the people in the village to go up the mountain to find a place to stay for a few days. It doesn't matter where, and it doesn't have to be in the same place. As long as they are not far away and everyone can take care of each other.

You ask people to pack things in the village and bring a week's worth of food to the mountain, except clothes and quilts, and some other useful things.

The rest will all be moved to the cellar. If you can't move the big ones, it depends on fate! "

"What kind of fate are you looking at?" Yuan San asked.

"Let's see if there is any fate to stay after the flood." Yuan Heng said while eating steamed buns.

"Is there really a flood?" Yuan San still didn't believe it and asked.

"You will know in two days," Yuan Heng said.

In fact, except for her who believed in Yuan Heng, everyone else in the village did not believe anything about the flood and even questioned it.

Although they didn't believe it, they doubted what Yuan Heng said and did everything they arranged, but they would do it.

Even if their elders look down their noses and say they are a bunch of young boys who don't understand anything, they will never look back.

Su He had to sigh at this man's friendship, it was so strong.

"What if someone in the village is unwilling to cooperate?" Yuan Weishan asked worriedly.

"No, my grandfather should have asked someone to go down just now."

Yuan Heng was not worried about this. The old man was still very careful. Besides, he was only staying in the mountains for a few days.

Apart from the inconvenience, everything else is fine. If the flood really comes, it will be fatal if people are still in the village. They can't escape.

Grandpa is used to being cautious. Since he warned me, he will not make such a mistake.

Chapter 337

While talking, Yuan Heng finished his breakfast, clapped his hands and said, "Let's split up."

Then he turned his head and said to Su He: "You go back first! I will go home later today. If you can't move the big things, you don't need to move them. I will buy them again for you later."

Su He watched them leave before going home. When they got home, Yuan Shan took Jiujiu and the others to get busy.

The siblings collected their things in the room. Everyone was very busy except Xiao Yu'er who was causing trouble.

Occasionally, Jiujiu's voice scolded Xiao Yu'er in the room.

Occasionally the angry roar of the little fish, coupled with the heavy rain outside, made it very lively for a while.

Su He also joined in the process of packing things. Although he didn't live here very long, there were quite a lot of things.

Every house in Yuanjiazhuang had a cellar, and Su He just took the cloth bag and stuffed it with things, so it was quick to pack it up.

In the afternoon, several uncles came over to help collect the large items, and from time to time they asked Su He what Yuan Heng meant.

Why do they have to pack up their home and move to the mountains when they wake up?

Li Rong glared angrily and shut them up. Su He breathed a sigh of relief.

It had not rained for a long time, and it suddenly got out of control and rained for a whole day.

Yuan Heng had no time to take care of the affairs in the village, but it made Uncle Wen very worried.

The field was full of water, so he took a shovel to drain the water, but he was too anxious and accidentally sprained his foot.

"Hey, everyone is very busy, why are you just making trouble for others!" Yuan Wenping pointed at his son angrily and said.

I have been busy since the morning, and the rain has made me upset. I have been holding my breath since the morning.

Now seeing his son acting like this, he was so angry that he had already told him not to care about the fields, so why did he go to drain the fields in the rain?

You are stupid!

Yuan Zhengwen is also aggrieved! As a farmer, he didn't think too much when he saw water accumulating in the field, so he did it.

I even broke my leg when I thought about it.

"father......"

"Shut up."

Yuan Wenping said with an annoyed look on his face: "Boss, I'm a little old and you still don't know what to do. You're really good at draining water when it rains so heavily."

"father......"

"Shut up, I'm annoyed when I hear your voice. You're not even as good as a child. You're too weak. If I hadn't kicked Ashin to the river for you today, you wouldn't be in my way."

Ashin stood outside the door with a puzzled look on his face. When did she become so shameless? It can also be used as a token for Uncle Wen to avoid playing.

Su He was binding Uncle Wen's feet and didn't stop the fight. Everyone was annoyed today!

I just wanted to find a reason to get angry. If Yuan Heng hadn't also been named Yuan, my ancestor would have been dragged out and scolded by his own family.

But Su He also knew that people in the village were not scolding anyone openly today, but they must have been scolding Yuan Heng secretly.

He scolded him for having too many things and thinking too much.

But there is really no way to explain the flood to the people in the village.

No one knows the unknown, so how do you know it?

Therefore, Yuan Heng chose to work quietly during this period and avoided everyone.

Besides, now, at almost fifty years old, Uncle Wen is still scolded like a child. He hangs his head and dares not speak.

"Brother Wen is not careful, and he doesn't want this kind of thing to happen."

Ashin looked at his still strong uncle and couldn't say anything like don't get so angry.

He just said: "His feet hurt now, please stop saying a few words! He knows he was wrong."

When someone asked for mercy, Yuan Wenping let him go and nodded to his son several times.

"Don't use force on your feet these days. Find someone to carry him up the mountain tomorrow!" Su He said after wrapping Uncle Wen's feet.

Yuan Wenping's face suddenly turned bad again. Everyone was very busy. Who else could carry him besides him?

Just as he was about to give his son another kick, Ashin said, "Let me carry it! Brother Wen is not heavy, I can carry it."

"There's no point in carrying it on your back."

Yuan Wenping thought to himself, I was shocked that you could carry it back just now. How could a female doll be so strong?

Yuan Wenping waved his hand and his expression improved a lot, "Don't worry! I can drag him up tomorrow."

Uncle Wen hesitated, saying, "Actually, I have a son, and my son can carry me on his back."

There is no need for you.

Still dragging it on! What do you think I am?

Qiu Gu didn't dare to speak outside the door. She was angry that Yuan Zhengwen had nothing to do and had to drain water after the heavy rain.

Secondly, her father-in-law was too fierce, so she stayed silent outside the door.

Yuan Wenping glared at his son. He was quiet and did not dare to speak.

At eight or nine o'clock in the evening, Yuan Heng came back exhausted, and the clothes under his raincoat were completely soaked.

I've been covering it for a whole day and it smells bad. I don't know if it's sweat or water, maybe both!

After taking a bath, he collapsed on his bed. Su He heard him say, "The water in the river has risen, and it will overflow tomorrow."

After saying this, he fell asleep and Su He covered him with a quilt. It would be the time to be anxious after tomorrow.

Su He also took the time to recharge his batteries and prepare for what was to come.

The next day before they woke up, someone knocked on the door. The voice sounded like grandpa.

Yuan Heng went out to open the door. After a while, he came back and took his raincoat and followed him out. Su He made some breakfast at home.

The children didn't know anything and had no experience, but they behaved as usual.

They had just sat down to have breakfast when Yuan Heng came back. He sat down and said:

"Go up the mountain in advance and go up after breakfast. You can stay at home later. I asked my cousins ​​to pick you up. I will be busy later and I'm afraid I won't be able to take care of you."

"I know, don't worry, we can take care of ourselves, and you should take care of yourself too, in case some people don't want to go up the mountain."

The children were all there. Su He paused and said tactfully: "Just leave them alone. If it's critical, just run to higher ground."

Su He's righteousness is different from Yuan Heng's. She must take care of herself first, and only help others when she has enough energy.

Yuan Heng said it all, but when it comes to matters, justice comes first. This man is born with this kind of thing in his bones.

Can't throw it away.

"Don't worry, I cherish my life." Yuan Heng comforted her.

Looking at Su He's fair and young face, Yuan Heng secretly thought, I can't bear to die.

Before going out, Jiujiu seemed to sense something and pulled the sleeve of Yuan Heng's raincoat. He raised his head and said:

"You have to be careful!"

"Don't worry, dad will still earn a houseful of gold for you, grow old together with your mother, and provide for your great-grandfather in his old age.

There is still much to do! "

After saying this, Yuan Heng messed up Jiujiu's hair before leaving. Jiujiu looked at Yuan Heng's back and stood on the threshold in a daze.

She had another dream last night. She dreamed that Yuan Heng was crying. He cried so pitifully and sadly.

When she woke up in the morning, she found that the pillow was all wet, and she cried for a long time.

She wanted Yuan Heng to be well, she could earn the gold by herself, and she could also raise her great-grandfather. She wanted both her mother and Yuan Heng to be well.

"Eat and grow taller~"

The little fish in the room slapped the table and said loudly, as if to encourage himself.

Jiujiu came to his senses immediately. Xiaoyuer has been picky about food recently and eats everything.

His mother scolded him several times for this, before he said this now.

She turned around and walked back to the kitchen to have breakfast, and agreed with Xiao Yu'er's words.

Only by eating can you grow taller and grow bigger.

Chapter 338

When she grows up, she will make money for her mother so that their family can always be together.

Thinking of this, Jiujiu snatched Changsheng's buns and ate them in big gulps.

"...That's mine." Changsheng stretched out his hand to snatch it back.

Jiujiu slapped the back of his hand and said vaguely: "When I grow up, I will earn money for you to spend."

Is it going to rain red?

When Changsheng heard what Jiujiu said, he immediately got up and ran out to see. There was no red rain, but heavy rain.

When he returned to the table, even his eggs had been taken away.

The two siblings were silent at the table, and Changsheng couldn't guess who took his eggs.

So what Yuan Jiujiu said just now about earning money to spend on him was false, but stealing his breakfast was true! It is never too late for a gentleman to take revenge.

He also wants to eat more, grow taller and defeat Yuan Jiujiu.

Yuan Heng asked Su He for a bottle of medicinal powder and then went to the village health center. Several people arrived, but some others did not.

Yuan Wentong was also worried when he found out that Yuan Heng had gathered a group of people. He would also be waiting for Yuan Heng here.

With so many people gathered here, people who didn't know it thought he was going to fight!

Do you think you are afraid of a family of one person or dozens of people? So he is waiting for Yuan Heng here to see what he is going to do.

Yuan Heng saw that his grandfather didn't wait for him to ask, so he took the initiative and said: "The third team needs manpower. I will bring a few people over to help."

Yuan Wentong didn't believe this at all. He brought so many people with him to help, it was more like holding them hostage.

"You have to be measured in what you do." Yuan Wentong warned him worriedly.

"Don't worry, my grandson knows that no one will be killed. We will let them sleep for a few days at most." Yuan Heng said seriously.

"There are many people in the village and there are many elderly people. Ah Shan has no experience. Please try to keep an eye on him.

Once you go up the mountain, don't come down. We'll meet you after we've taken care of the three teams. "

"Okay, don't worry here. You guys should be careful. If the people in the third team don't listen, just let them go. It's important for you." Yuan Wentong told these young people worriedly.

"Don't worry, great-grandfather. If something goes wrong, we will run away. We won't risk our lives for them."

Yuan Yishao thought to himself that they were not that stupid. The people in the third team were not worthy of their desperate protection.

Yuan Wentong also meant the same thing, nodded and left with a sigh.

The brats have grown up and can stand upright. Although they are not as powerful as they were when they were young, they are not bad at all.

"Yuan Heng, when are we going there?" Yuan Shijie asked.

Yuan Heng: "Go over once everyone is here."

After saying this, everyone stood under the eaves and watched the rain that had fallen all day and night. The water had already accumulated up to the ankles.

"Have you ever remembered such a heavy rain?!" someone asked.

"Anyway, I haven't seen it before." A kid with a surname said.

"I haven't seen it either. There was a water leak in the house last night, which kept me awake all night. The water in my house has accumulated up to my calves.

When I came out, they were also preparing to go up the mountain to take shelter from the rain. Yesterday, they built a shed on top of it. It could provide some shelter. They couldn't stay at home anyway! "A junior said.

His house is relatively close to the river, so it is normal for the river to overflow and be flooded.

A group of people were chatting about the weather, and one after another people arrived. Yuan San asked Yuan Heng.

"What will we do later? They won't be so obedient. They will go up the mountain if you ask them to."

"If they were obedient, they wouldn't be called deadbeats." Wu Weizhong said disdainfully.

"If they don't obey, it's fine. Beat them, drag them up and tie them to a tree, and let them soak in the rain and wake up."

Of course, he was only targeting a small group of people with this sentence, targeting those named Zhang who had always bullied his village in the past.

Yuan Heng took out a small medicine bottle, threw it into the air, caught it immediately, and said:

"Brothers who are obedient, be gentle. Those who are disobedient will naturally have disobedient ones waiting for them."

"Wow, let's go then." Yuan Yixin said excitedly.

Yuan Shiliang laughed. These little brats of this generation were more capable of causing trouble than they were. They used to just like to watch the fun.

That's not the case with this group. They think the excitement is not big enough and want to add more fuel to the fire.

"Walk."

After saying that, the younger children in their teens and twenties ran out. They were not quiet all the way, and they were all discussing how to avenge themselves later.

Yuan Heng didn't care when he saw this.

Dozens of people went to the third team together, and people from the third team also saw it from a distance.

Someone who was timid asked their captain, "What are Yuan Heng and the others doing?"

"Don't worry, they should be here to help. You should quickly pack your things and go up the mountain. Someone from the first and second teams has already gone up." Uncle Liu urged.

"Pfft." Someone sneered.

"Some people have soft bones and deserve to be unable to stand up for the rest of their lives..."

Before he could finish his words, a ball of mud hit him in the face.

The sudden attack caused him to take a few steps back and scream in surprise.

"Brothers, is that the grandson of Zhang Baoju, the former villager?" Someone in the crowd at Yuanjiazhuang said with a smile.

"It's him, Zhang Xianhe." Yuan Shijie said with a smile.

Since some members of the third team were arrested and reformed in the past few years, the rest of them have kept a low profile, especially Zhang Xianhe.

Now they are becoming arrogant again. Do you think that as time goes by, everyone will forget the scandal they did?

Shameless.

"You...you guys, it's illegal to hit someone." Zhang Xianhe wiped the mud from his face, his eyes were red, and it took him a long time to say a word.

"It is against the law to hit people. Haven't you beaten enough people yet? Stop preaching to me here. We can't stand you. Get out of here." Yuan San said sternly.

"you......"

Before he finished speaking, the person opposite made a fist gesture to him, and Zhang Xianhe ran away.

"What's wrong with you coming here?" asked the current village head of the third team.

"Afraid that you might be too busy, I brought someone to help." Yuan Heng explained.

After the previous village chief Zhang was kicked out, Zhangjia Village elected another one. This one was the son of the previous village chief, Zhang Da.

When Yuan Heng showed up, Zhang Da didn't think he was here to cause trouble. They had never done anything to bully the weak.

Having watched Yuan Heng grow up and having been in contact with him in recent years, Zhang Da still trusts Yuan Heng.

"We here will cooperate, but over there." Zhang Da pointed in the direction of Zhang Xianhe, "They may not."

"Don't worry about them yet."

Yuan Heng said: "We will send you up first. If they don't go up the mountain by the afternoon, I will find a way."

"Okay, I'll trouble you." Zhang Da said.

It rained heavily, and without further words, dozens of people dispersed and got busy.

The mountains next to the third team are relatively low, so they have to climb higher to get closer to the first and second teams.

Together, they cannot be too far apart. Yuan Heng was afraid that Uncle Six could not suppress the people of the third team by himself, so he put them together.

It's not easy to hike up a mountain in the rain and then carry the belongings. Even if the people in the third team have complaints in their hearts, they can't say it out in front of Yuan Heng and the others. In fact, they all express their greetings in their hearts.

Chapter 339

The third team is far away from the river, and the terrain is concave, so the situation here is much better than that of Yuanjiazhuang, with no water accumulation.

No matter who was being driven up the mountain in the heavy rain, they would not be happy, so everyone looked particularly ugly.

Yuan Heng just pretended to be invisible to these. In fact, he didn't know whether the flood would reach the third team, but he just made preparations by the way.

He doesn't ask for anything, just peace of mind and a clear conscience.

On the other side, Zhang Xianhe's clan members had been left out all morning.

Until everyone in the village had left and they were the only ones left, they panicked and began to be afraid.

The more timid people also subconsciously collected their luggage, hesitating and hesitating between leaving and not leaving.

They also felt a little uneasy about Yuan Heng's behavior and were secretly guessing.

They all went up the mountain, why didn't the people from Yuanjiazhuang come to call them?

Even if they were called one more time, they planned to go down the steps.

The people in Yuanjiazhuang were not happy with them. Did they want to take the opportunity to kill them, so they didn't come to ask them to go up the mountain?

All kinds of conspiracy theories came out.

It was approaching four o'clock in the afternoon, and the rain had eased a lot, so Yuan Heng and his party were free.

Only then did I realize that some of Zhang Xianhe's tribe had come up.

His eyes were covered with poison, thinking that others couldn't see it!

Ever since Zhang Baoju and the others were captured and reformed, there has been no leader in their clan, or they are just superficially honest people.

Most of them are brats in their teens or 20s. Not to mention that Yuan Heng was not afraid of them before, and he is even less afraid of them now.

It's just that they were too tired to pay attention to them at this time. These people also realized that they found a camp and gathered together after coming up.

Yuan Heng and the others rested for more than an hour, had something to eat and returned to the village of Team 3. This time, they were not able to persuade them easily.

The remaining people are more difficult to deal with, or they are the old people in the village.

Or they are young boys like Zhang Xianhe who like to go against Yuan Heng.

Uncle Six took the village chief to persuade the remaining villagers. Yuan Heng took out a few handkerchiefs, mixed them with medicine, and gave them to Yuan San and the others.

Too lazy to argue with them, he covered the person unconscious and then dragged him up.

It's just that it takes more effort to do this, so Yuan Heng found so many people just for this.

Yuan San took it and walked up. In fact, he agreed with Yuan Heng's approach. The rest of the people were stubborn, so it was better to let them sleep.

It also saves trouble.

Yuan San went up and covered Zhang Xianhe first, but he fainted within ten seconds.

The rest were so frightened that they began to steal. It was a good thing that they were together now, otherwise they might have missed something.

"...What are you doing? Murder is against the law. I'm going to sue you... sue you."

Yuan Heng looked at them coldly, leaving no room for discussion and said, "Should you walk up the mountain yourself or should we carry you up?"

The Zhang family looked at each other in the yard. They had no other choice but to nod and go ahead, then go back and pack their things.

Yuan Heng nodded and asked them to go back and pack their things, and also told them to bring food.

During this period, several people took the opportunity to run away, and the people in Yuanjiazhuang did not chase them. They had done their best to do this.

If a flood comes, it's their fault that their lives are not saved. After all, you can't stop a person who wants to die.

It is already nine o'clock in the evening when the last group of people are sent up the mountain. At this time, no matter how good your health is, you can't survive it.

Yuan Wentong led a group of old guys to wait for Yuan Heng and the others in the third team. He was relieved to see that they were just tired.

The elders of Yuanjiazhuang quickly stepped forward to take the things in their hands.

Yuan Wentong asked Yuan Heng, "What happened to these fallen people?"

"We were stunned." Yuan Shijie said exhausted.

It was too dark and Yuan Heng could not see his grandfather's face clearly, but he also knew that he must have a dark face.

After settling in the last group of people, it was no longer raining, and people from the three teams were gathered around.

Yuan Heng warned them loudly, "There will be heavy rain tonight, and the river may overflow. I'm not sure to what extent it will overflow.

I can't stop you with my feet. If you want to die, just go back. I've done everything I can.

If you don't believe it, you can wait here for two days to see what happens. I don't need to joke about this kind of thing. "

That's it for now. After a busy day, I really don't have much energy left.

While Yuan Heng was talking, many young men in Yuanjiazhuang lay directly on the ground.

The strong old man carried his child on his back and left without looking back.

Although it is said that the children have grown up and can handle things, it is no matter who the child is when they are so tired!

It was impossible for Yuan Heng to keep an eye on the people in the third team all the time. Before leaving, he gave the drug to Uncle Liu, "If they don't obey, let them sleep! This medicine won't hurt the body."

Uncle Liu nodded and said, "Don't worry, Zhang Da and I will keep an eye on them. If they insist on leaving, I will do as you say."

In fact, Uncle Six also hated Zhang Baoju's people. The year his parents died, he wished they had died too.

It's just that this kind of hatred is just a thought. If he was asked to kill someone, he still wouldn't dare.

He is a human being and he has a bottom line, so he doesn't dare.

After explaining, Yuan Heng also followed the large army. Yuan Wentong looked at him not far away and heard their conversation without refuting.

He also agreed with what Yuan Heng did.

Compared with a group of young men, Yuan Heng still had some physical strength. He didn't speak on the way back.

On the other hand, those people of the same generation in front chattered endlessly on the backs of their ancestors, each saying something like a opera, which was very lively.

The road is slippery, but fortunately the mountain road is wide, otherwise a big guy would not be able to carry it on his back.

The old man has a good reputation, but he is actually panting from exhaustion, but he endures it in front of his juniors and saves his face.

The little kid had no eyesight, so he kept urging them to go faster, and his stomach was full of hunger.

Yuan Heng looked at his grandfather on the side.

Yuan Wentong immediately said softly: "Don't ask, I just can't carry it. You don't know your own physique!"

Yuan Wentong thought to himself, although their children are tall, they are thin.

If you look at yourself, you are a tall man with strong muscles and a height of 1.88 meters. Who can carry you?

Don't ask, you won't be able to recite it even if you ask.

"I didn't ask you to carry it! I wanted to ask how Ahe is doing."

"It's very good." Yuan Wentong said, "The queen's treatment."

"I hired someone to dig the hole together. It's useless for you to envy me." Yuan Heng smiled proudly.

Yuan Wentong rolled his eyes at him. Now he still had the energy to argue with him. It seemed that he was not exhausted.

"Will it rain heavily tonight?" Yuan Wentong asked him.

"It's raining heavily. It's raining heavily."

After Yuan Heng finished speaking, he stopped talking. According to the village records in his previous life, several people died tonight, and people died one after another later.

The third team's camp is not far from the first and second team's camp, about ten minutes away.

Everyone walked around and talked, and also told the old man what happened in the third team today.

When we arrived at the camp, everyone went back to their homes. It was too dark and many people, Yuan Heng, were confused for a while.

"Where is my kid's wife?"

Chapter 340

Yuan Wentong smiled, "Silly boy, come with me. Grandpa will take you to find your wife."

It's not that Yuan Heng didn't know where the hole he dug was, it was because there were too many people and it was so noisy that he couldn't find the place for a while.

Grandpa led the way, and he followed behind. He went around many families before he found his wife.

There was a coal lamp nearby, and she was sitting on a small bench pounding herbs. Yuan Heng stepped forward to block her light and remained standing.

Su He raised his head. Although there was fatigue on Yuan Heng's face, it was more of a smile that he had done something bad and he was curious to see her reaction.

Yuan Heng looked at Su He without saying anything.

Su He secretly thought, the brat is really bad. She stood up and asked:

"Is everything going well?"

"What's wrong with me?" Yuan Heng asked her with a smile.

"Jiujiu, your father is back." Yuan Wentong called to the people inside the cave entrance.

"ah......"

"ah......"

"ah......"

Suddenly the camp was filled with laughter and laughter. Yuan Heng was covered with three siblings, each of whom had a louder voice than the last.

They had only been apart for a day, and they seemed to miss Yuan Heng so much.

The entrance to the cave next door looked lonely, and the eyes of other people's children that Qiu Gu envied were full of smiles.

Yuan San once again lamented that this godson was really an immature little white-eyed wolf.

She usually tricks him into eating a lot of delicious food, and her little mouth is very sweet.

But as soon as he saw Yuan Heng, Xiao Yuer forgot that he had a godfather who was really a debt collector who came here specifically to collect debts.

"How many sons should I adopt?" Yuan San asked the parents beside him.

Qiu Gu and Yuan Zhengwen looked at each other. Last time Yuan San came back, they said they accepted his matter, but they knew in their hearts that he was not sick.

Since the child is not sick, why should we care for him? Isn't it only a matter of time before we have grandchildren? So they are not in a hurry now.

"No need." Qiu Gu said, "I just like Jiujiu so I took a few more glances."

Yuan Sanxin said, if you like someone else, I can trick you into going home. That naughty little girl is not easy to trick.

"If you really like it, I will come to your door one day to marry the children of Yuan Heng's family."

"Didn't you say last time that you don't have to do all these superficial things? Why are you so serious now?" Yuan Zhengwen asked Yuan San while lying on the bed.

Yuan Sanxin said, you are so enlightened and can accept me, I can give in.

"Do you want it? If so, I will formally mention it to Yuan Heng."

Yuan Zhengwen looked at his wife, do you want the grandchildren he picked up for free?

Make a squeak.

Qiu Gu thought for a long time, "It's a big deal to get married. Please tell me to think about it."

"Okay." Yuan San breathed a sigh of relief and smiled, "Let me know when you think about it."

Yuan San entered the cave and began to look for his things. After searching for a long time, he couldn't find it. Qiu Gu came up and asked him.

"Everything has been sorted out for you. Whatever you are looking for, I will find it for you."

"Where's my white cardigan? I remembered I brought it with me! It's just in my bag."

"The small one, right?" Qiu Gu asked him, "Today I saw it was a bit too small and it didn't fit you, so I gave it to someone else."

"Who did you give it to?" Yuan San turned around and asked in panic.

"Ah...Axin!"

Qiu Gu was frightened by her son's loud voice and said, "Can't you give it to me?"

Yuan San paused for a moment, turned his back to his parents, and couldn't explain how he felt. Then he wiped his face and said:

"Just give it!"

"Just give it to me," he said calmly, and he lost sleep that night.

If you don't like someone, you will feel all kinds of discomfort, and insomnia is nothing.

He couldn't sleep until midnight, so he simply didn't force himself. He took a flashlight and walked in the direction of the third team.

It rained all night, and most people couldn't sleep that night, except Yuan Heng.

The cave was not big, and people slept in crowded places. Xiao Yuer lay on Yuan Heng's chest and slept all night. In this way, both father and son slept soundly.

When it was slightly light, someone had already gotten up to make breakfast, and Yuan Heng walked out of the cave without waking anyone up.

The rain had just stopped at this time, and Yuan Heng was worried about the third team, fearing that someone would sneak down the mountain and enter the village after the rain stopped.

After telling grandpa not to let anyone go down the mountain today, he was ready to go and guard there.

Compared with this side, Yuan Heng is more worried about not being able to control it there.

But once we got there, it was strange. Someone was getting up, but something felt different.

It was quiet everywhere, and there seemed to be not many people around.

Zhang Da was watching the night with a surprised expression on his face when he saw Yuan Heng coming. He also wondered why one person left and another one came again.

"What happened here? Why is it so quiet?" Yuan Heng stepped forward and asked.

Zhang Da sighed at Yuan Heng's keenness and realized something was wrong when he arrived.

"Yuan San came here in the middle of last night, and Zhang Xianhe and the other tribesmen who escaped yesterday came up to encourage the remaining people to leave.

When Yuan San came over and happened to encounter them preparing to escape, they fainted and they were still sleeping! "

"Are you all dizzy?" Yuan Heng asked.

"Most of them! The rest are relatively honest and don't cause trouble." Zhang Da said.

"You can go and rest after staying overnight! I'll stay here today."

"Okay." Zhang Da didn't refuse anymore. He was indeed tired.

During this period, Su He came to deliver breakfast, and Yuan Heng asked her to go back not long after.

He didn't know what time the flood would come. He only knew it was daytime, so it was particularly difficult to wait.

Near noon, Yuan Heng heard some agitation in the first and second teams, as if something had happened, so he told Uncle Six to go back.

As soon as we arrived at the camp, we heard several women crying, crying to find their children.

"It's not raining now. Maybe they have entered the village. Let's go down and look for them. If we find them, we'll come up right away." The woman cried, holding on to the man's sleeves.

"I told you not to let the child out of your sight, why didn't you listen? The child can't even see it, so what do you want me to say about you?" the man said, throwing her arm away.

"I can't see if he has hands and feet. If you don't go down, I will. I want to find my son." After the woman said that, she started to move forward.

"Wu Dingxiang, I told you not to go down. Don't you understand what people say?" This time it was the man's turn to pull up the woman's sleeves.

"Yuan Shiquan, are you a man? Will you not go unless Yuan Heng tells you to go? Are you his dogs if you obey him so much?

Now is a new society. There is no patriarch, he is not a young master, and you are not his slaves. Why should you listen to him?

Why should he have the final say? "

"Shut up."

Yuan Shiquan yelled at her angrily, "Are you the only one who lost your son? Why don't others make troubles as unreasonably as you?"

Isn't everyone discussing how to find someone? Son, you didn't expect what you would be called here now. Are you right? "

"Let's discuss what to do if something happens to my son." Wu Dingxiang covered her mouth and sobbed, her momentum weakening.

Although the men of the Yuan family are usually afraid of their wives, they can still control others at critical moments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 642K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
199K 5K 17
Based on the story from tik tok so hi :) Y/N still loves Bucky right, but he's moved on. Hasn't he? Tw: Mild language [𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦 𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑥 𝐹...
23K 164 14
Chickens and dogs dancing in the courtyard (鸡飞狗跳大杂院) Author: Jin Cai After receiving the news that her husband died in the line of duty, Bai Tang, th...
13.8K 132 14
Traveling through the 1970s and marrying the factory director's son (穿越七十年代嫁厂长儿子) Author: Hao Xiao Copy 1 of this article: In the past few days, the...