[Quick Time Travel] The villa...

By Half-eaten-mochi

[Quick Time Travel] The villain boss is targeting Maomao again" Author: Stone Girl Introduction: [Multiple br... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (End)
Chapter 40 (Extra)
Chapter 41 (Extra)
Chapter 42 (Extra)
Chapter 1 Beautiful heterochromatic ragdoll cat x perverted dark master
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (End)
Chapter 1 A possessive straight boy with a childhood sweetheart gong x a cool an

Chapter 36

719 16 0
By Half-eaten-mochi

Chapter 36 Beautiful little orange cat x cold and beautiful boy 35

Tang Qing changed his clothes and swung his tail to the left and to the right.

No matter how you place it, it's awkward.

Coupled with the two cat ears on my head that can't be blocked no matter what, I always feel like a cat-eared girl doing cosplay in a comic exhibition.

Honey destroys sense of shame.

///€€A€€///

He hesitated for a long time, and finally had to endure the shame, opened the bathroom door and walked out.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Fu Yixuan waiting for him eagerly at the door.

"Hi, Fu, Mr. Fu." Tang Qing greeted awkwardly, not even knowing what he was talking about.

The man looked at the boy. He was wearing his own top with a too wide neckline, revealing a delicate and sexy collarbone. The top was too long, blocking his shorts, and his lower body looked like he was naked, revealing a pair of long, straight legs that were sexier and slender than a girl's.

The combination he chose was indeed the most suitable for teenagers.

The two came to the dining table, where a table full of dishes had been prepared.

Fu Yixuan asked seriously: "Tang Qing, can I continue to call you Tangtang?"

Tang Qing wanted to refuse. Why do two grown men have to be called such sticky names?

Seeing Tang Qing's hesitation, Fu Yixuan lowered his head slightly and said with a hint of disappointment: "It doesn't matter if it doesn't work. I just saw that your brother also called you that."

He said this as if he was favoring one over the other. After all, Fu Yixuan has been his shit-sweeper for so long and has saved him many times. Tang Qing had no choice but to nod: "Okay, I, although I don't know how to explain it, but that orange cat I had five years ago, Tang Qing, sugar."

Fu Yixuan smiled and said thoughtfully, "If it's not convenient for you to explain, you don't have to say anything, sugar baby."

He was already twenty years old, and he was still called "Baby". Tang Qing was embarrassed to be called "Baobao".

The man explained seriously again: "Sorry, I just got used to it for a while."

Tang Qing opened his mouth: "No, it doesn't matter."

I always feel that this apology from a man is not sincere.

Fu Yixuan added, "Let's see if the food is to your liking. I used to get off work too late every day and didn't have time to cook for you."

Tang Qing blushed slightly when he remembered that Fu Yixuan had said that he would cook for himself for the rest of his life when he was in the small room.

Tang Qing faced Fu Yixuan's cannibalistic gaze and finished his meal feeling uneasy.

I have to say that the food cooked by the shit shovel officer is really delicious, delicious and, as always, very suitable for my taste. Tang Qing was very moved and decided to cook dinner for Mr. Fu tomorrow.

After eating, Tang Qing played with Xiaomi for a while as usual.

Xiaomi discovered that her favorite human actually had a furry tail exactly like hers!

Wow, it's much bigger than my own tail!

Xiaomi was very happy and tried desperately to catch the human's big tail.

After all, because its body is too big, it has been unable to catch its own tail for a long time...

Fu Yixuan sat on the sofa, watching one person and one cat happily playing with each other's tails for a long time.

It was finally time to fall asleep, and Tang Qing slowly lay on the bed.

The man came closer and asked in a caring tone: "Tangtang, when will your ears and tail change back?"

Tang Qing said with a sad face: "I don't know, they suddenly popped out, and I don't know how to take them back."

Fu Yixuan thought for a while and said sincerely: "I remember you turned into a cat before, after we kissed in the small room. When you turned into this now, it was when I kissed you in the bathroom."

Tang Qing nodded, that is indeed the case.

Fu Yixuan added: "So, after our close contact, you may change your form."

ah......?

is that so?

It seems that what you said is correct?

Tang Qing looked at Fu Yixuan blankly.

Fu Yixuan said understandingly: "Let's try again and see if we can find the conditions that trigger the transformation. Otherwise, you won't be able to go out like this."

The man's tone was gentle and persuasive: "Don't worry, I won't force Tangtang to do anything you don't want to do."

After saying this, Fu Yixuan didn't wait for Tang Qing's answer, leaned over to him without warning, and kissed those petal-red lips.

Tang Qing: "!!!"

The kiss was quick, and Fu Yixuan asked: "Tangtang, how are you? Do you feel it?"

How can one answer such a shameful question?

What does it mean to have feelings...

Fu Yixuan saw that his sugar baby's face was red, but he didn't answer or ask any more questions, but instead gave him another lingering, moist kiss.

Compared with the first fleeting kiss, this kiss lasted too long. Tang Qing was forced to open his mouth, and every corner of his tender mouth was wet. Fu Yixuan's tongue is very powerful, invading every corner of the mouth. He sucked his tongue hard and rubbed the bottom of his tongue, as if he wanted to swallow his tongue all together.

After a long time, Fu Yixuan finally withdrew from Tang Qing's mouth, and a silver thread lingered out of his mouth.

He looked carefully at the cat-eared boy. The boy's fair little face was flushed pink, his furry ears were trembling, his neck and the base of his ears were all red, his collarbone was delicate and sexy, and his bright red and moist lips were open blankly, looking like he was ready to be picked.

The man concluded calmly:

"It seems that kissing alone is not enough and has no effect."

Then he touched the fluffy, alluring cat ears with one hand, pushed the boy's clothes to his shoulders with the other, and buried his head in kissing and biting the two pale pink dogwoods. Until the two pale pinks turned into a bright red.

Tang Qing's round almond-shaped eyes suddenly widened, and even his pupils were shaking slightly.

wait wait wait?

what's up? !

What are you doing?

But before he had time to react, Fu Yixuan's next move shocked him so much that he was speechless.

Fu Yixuan took off his pajamas and took that tender spot in his mouth.

"don't want......"

"Very dirty..."

Tang Qing wanted to push away the man who was burying his head, but he felt weak and speechless.

"Mr. Fu..."

He had to admit that Fu Yixuan's tongue was not only extremely flexible when kissing, but also very clever at other times.

Tang Qing felt like he was wrapped in a soft and moist place, and was eaten carefully again and again.

His scalp felt numb for a while, Tang Qing's whole body felt weak, and his delicate instep stretched into a beautiful curve.

It was quickly explained.

Just when he was once again ashamed and angry at his high efficiency, he looked up and saw a scene that shocked him even more.

"Don't! Spit it out, that's so dirty..."

The man swallowed it without hesitation.

At the end, he licked his lips with unfinished content: "How could my sugar baby be dirty?"

He leaned over and exchanged a wet kiss with Tang Qing: "Sugar babies are sweet everywhere."

If he hadn't been so weak all over, Tang Qing would have wanted to kick this man under the bed.

If you don't think it's dirty, I still think it's dirty. Why did you kiss me...

Tang Qing no longer wants to recall what happened next.

He just doesn't quite understand why he needs to use his fingers to deeply touch that place when looking for the trigger point of transformation.

Could it be that the trigger point for transformation could still be hidden in a place like this?

Although, when he was touched, he did feel hot all over and his whole body became very strange.

last of the last,

Tang Qing passively completed today's work (5/1).

He was so tired that his back ached and his legs were bruised.

Doing these difficult looks for a long time is really a waste of your waist.

But the man didn't seem to be satisfied, his deep phoenix eyes were full of forbearance and repression, and he still looked at himself with a look that seemed to be devouring, and with a fierce look in his eyes, he still said: "Baby, let's wait for you for a few more days. "

Why are you looking at yourself like this?

Tang Qing didn't quite understand, what would he do in the next few days?

Can you still strip yourself naked and cook it and eat it?

Kittens are so cute, no one would eat them, right?

In the next few days, Tang Qing stayed at home because he still couldn't take his cat ears back. He took sick leave and did not go to work at the company.

Chen Xiaofei called to express condolences to him, and finally turned on her true nature of gossip and said: "The Shangguan Group has been in bad luck lately, hahaha. We were bidding together a few days ago, but in the past few days it has been precarious that it will go bankrupt."

Tang Qing guessed that Fu Yixuan had been preparing for so long, and now he hit the target with one blow, and finally took action against the Shangguan Group.

"Also, that Shangguan Ming, hahahahaha, I don't know what happened to him. He has been hospitalized since the bidding for the x city project that day. His father went to the hospital and took a look, and he was so angry that he had a stroke and was paralyzed on the spot. The remaining Shangguan Miss Linlin, she cries and makes trouble at home every day, as if she is crazy."

Finally, Chen Xiaofei concluded: "I didn't expect that we would witness history, and such a huge Shangguan family would disappear inexplicably."

Tang Qing added silently in his heart, it didn't disappear inexplicably, it was caused by our boss Fu.

At night, Tang Qing put on a sweater and hat, covering his cat ears, and sneaked out to take out the trash.

When he came back, he met his brother Tang Bo again.

Tang Bo still didn't agree, so he gave Tang Qing a golden retriever-style close hug, and finally asked belatedly: "Tangtang, why is there a red mark on your neck?"

Tang Qing didn't know how to explain it, so he could only say awkwardly: "It seems to be a mosquito bite."

Tang Bo looked at Tang Qing worriedly, then suddenly reached out and took off Tang Qing's hat to take a closer look, and then his attention was diverted: "Tangtang, why do you have such cute ears!"

As expected of my little brother, he is so cute.

Tang Qing had no choice but to briefly explain the cause of the matter. What surprised him was that he found that he could completely tell Tang Bo about the system mission. But he tried several times before, but couldn't explain it to Fu Yixuan.

Tang Bo rubbed Tang Qing's cat ears distressedly, his eyes full of distress: "Good boy, don't be afraid, Tangtang. Let's leave this small world first. Brother will help you find a way."

Tang Qing asked doubtfully: "Leave this small world?"

Tang Bo solemnly said: "Yes, I have found a way to leave. The male protagonist and female protagonist of this small world have grown up, and now their magnetic field is also very powerful. In a few days, when the small world returns to stability , brother, take Tangtang and leave here."

Tang Qing hesitated and said: "Brother, can I stay here if I want?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 3.6K 43
Rong Wan broke into a cruel and sweet world, and needed to complete the love game with the devil. The handsome and invincible great demon was chased...
1.3M 32.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
34.6K 2.1K 97
Author:Metasequoia Status: Completed --- What can a cat do in a apocalyptic world where zombies are rampant? Fang He, who was reborn as a cat, held a...
48.4K 1K 24
@fernandoalo_official commented on your post.