Dendro Cores (Boboiboy x Nahi...

By flxtterchy

"People try to avoid pain and stay in their perceived bubbles of safety out of an instinct to protect themsel... More

Info of Y/n
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Y/n fanart
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

620 43 5
By flxtterchy

Second POV:

"Waaahhh! My ball!"

While you were reading your book and chatting with Ochobot, you both heard a child crying to his ball. You put down your book and look where the commotion is and saw the ball turned into a... cekodok?

Gopal run towards the 3 boys and Earth turned back to his original form. "Hey! It's okay! I can change it back!" The crying boy didn't listen and run away from him, while his two friends followed him.

"Hey, Hey! Can I have a bite please?" One of his friend asked while running with him.

"This is all your fault!" Gopal pointed his finger at Boboiboy and accused him.

"Me!? You're the one who transformed that ball into food!" Boboiboy said.

"You're all that fault! So desperate to use your superpowers! Be glad that you two have superpowers and you should use it wisely, not a immature competition." You crossed your arms and stare at the two boys like a disappointed mother.

The two boys looked down. They didn't expected that they would get scolded by a kid, especially Boboiboy. You weren't called the God of Wisdom for no reason.

"Y/n's right- Arrggghhh!!!"

"Ochobot!"

Ochobot started glitching, the three of them immediately went to Ochobot. Gopal grab Ochobot. "He's glitching Boboiboy!" He said and started shaking him. "Snap out of it Ochobot! Snap out of it!"

"Hey! I'm okay!" Ochobot reassured them as he open the hologram  for everyone to see, revealing Kokoci.

'So this is an alien!' You were fascinated. This is the first time you saw an actual alien since there's no aliens in Teyvat.

"Boboiboy!" Kokoci called out.

"Ciciko?" Boboiboy was confused why the alien called him upon seeing him. All of a sudden Gopal pushed Boboiboy away and greet Kokoci. You, being the good little sister you are decided to help your brother up.

"How's it going Ciciko?" Gopal waved at the alien.

"I don't have much time! I need your help right now!" Kokoci exclaimed.

"Our help?" Boboiboy asked.

"What kind of help?" Ochobot also asked.

"I need you to open a portal to Earth for me!" Kokoci instructed Ochobot.

"Okay, just send over your coordinates." Ochobot said.

"Sending the coordinates to you right now!" Kokoci began typing something, the others saw a robot beside Kokoci.

"Huh? What kind of power sphere is that?" Boboiboy pointed at the robot who was in the hologram.

"I will explain later!" Kokoci said as he pressed the button, sending the coordinates to Ochobot.

"Opening Portal Now!"

Ochobot activated the portal, realising a ray of light in the sky as a large portal open. You look up at the sky and see the stars and rocks through the portal.

'I still wonder if the skies over Earth is fake or not' You thought.

"Boboiboy, over there!" Gopal nudge Boboiboy's shoulder and points at the portal.

All of you saw Kokoci spaceship coming out through the portal slowly, then suddenly the spaceship stopped making you all shocked. The four of you saw a bunch of small robots approaching Kokoci's spaceship.

"We've got to do something Gopal!" Boboiboy said.

"U-up against those?" Gopal said in a panic tone.

"This is our chance to use our superpowers Gopal! Y/n, stay with Ochobot." Boboiboy said.

"But-"

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Wind!"

Boboiboy changed his form to element wind as he activate his power wind and went up to Kokoci spaceship. You were amazed by your big brother's powers since he wasn't using a vision but a power watch but you were slightly worried about him.

"Is he going to be okay?" You asked Ochobot.

"Boboiboy is fine. He used to fight aliens when he was your age." Ochobot reassured you.

"Really? But I can't help but worry about him." You said as you look up watching Boboiboy.

"Wind Blast!"

Wind summoned a gush of wind towards the robots who were now sent flying back to their spaceship because of Wind's attack. While watching, you couldn't help but want to help your big brother.

Without Ochobot and Gopal's knowledge, you use your elemental skill and marking up the small robots who are affected by the Seed of Skandha and connected them all together to deal dendro damage.

How did you get your powers when Ochobot didn't give you any? Easy, you still have your Gnosis. That's for the next chapter will be revealed.

You saw the slight confusion on Boboiboy's face when he saw the markings on the robots. You use your telepathy powers and communicate with Boboiboy.

'Big brother use your lightning powers on them through my dendro powers! It will activate "Aggravate" and do more damage!' You said.

'Y/n is that you? How did you do that? Did Ochobot gave you powers?' Boboiboy asked, he still in his wind form.

'No time to explain! Just do it!'

'Okay!'

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning!"

Boboiboy changed his form to lightning, then summoned his lightning blades and charged towards to the robots who are marked by your dendro. Instantly the robots got destroyed in a second but the robots keep coming to Boboiboy and you use your elemental skill to help him.

"Hurry Boboiboy! I can't close the portal unless Ciciko's spaceship gets through completely!" Ochobot said.

"Cut those cables, Boboiboy!" Kokoci speed his spaceship to get through the portal.

The robot raise its broom then changed into a weapon. The robot hit Lightning but his weapon turned into a lollipop and hit him three times. The robot was confused that his weapon turned into a food and look down at Gopal.

"Hahaha! Food sniper at your service!" Gopal said.

After all of you (not them knowing you have powers) finished fighting off the robots. Boboiboy tells Ochobot to close the portal and Ochobot deactivate it. Ochobot notice Kokoci's spaceship started falling straight at the three of you, Ochobot took your hand and went to somewhere safe leaving Gopal alone.

"I'm losing control! Hold on tight everyone!" Kokoci said as the ship crash down to the ground but it was still moving and went straight to Gopal.

Gopal notice the ship and started to panic. He ran as fast as he can to get away from the spaceship.

"Ahhh! I don't want to get ran over!" Gopal yelled as he went straight at Tok Aba's Cafe.

Tok Aba turned around and notice the spaceship is headed towards him. Gopal tripped and look at the spaceship slowly went towards him.

"No!!!" Gopal yelled.

The spaceship slightly scrached Gopal's cheek and it stopped moving. When the ship stopped Gopal panted and fainted due from the shocked. You and Ochobot got out from your hiding place and went to Gopal.

"Is he okay?" You asked.

-

"I appreciate your help in saving us Boboiboy." Kokoci said.

"Don't mention it." Boboiboy said.

"You were awesome! If it wasn't for your help and would have been caught." The power sphere said who was beside Kokoci.

"Who were those guys just now?" Boboiboy asked.

"Space Pirates." The power sphere replied.

"Space Pirates? What do they want?" Boboiboy asked.

"Isn't it obvious Boboiboy? They want to capture and harness the power within power spheras like Motobot here." Kokoci explained as Motobot nodded.

"The only pirates I accept is Beidou and her crew." You mumble.

Kokoci noticed little girl beside Boboiboy. "Who's the little girl beside you Boboiboy?" He asked.

"That's my little sister Y/n!" Boboiboy introduced you to Kokoci and Motobot.

"Hello!" You waved at the two of them.

"Y/n... You looked familiar." Kokoci said as he rub his chin.

"Eh? Really?" You asked.

"By the way, did Ochobot give you powers? I don't see you wearing a power watch." Boboiboy said.

"Huh? I didn't gave Y/n powers." Ochobot said.

"Wait- Y/n have powers!?" Gopal said.

All of them including Tok Aba look at you waiting for an answer. You on the other hand getting nervous and started sweating, you don't know how to tell everyone that you were once a god in your past life.

"Care to explain?" Boboiboy raise a brow.

'Should I tell them the truth?'

A/N: No way he's way taller than me ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.5K 21
Jimin and Taehyung are instagram models and Taehyung starts to catch feelings
3.8K 79 4
《❁𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆 𝚄𝙿𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂❁》 《❁𝙰𝚄❁》 《❁𝚁𝙴 𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂❁》 ╔════.✾. ══════════════════╗ In which a demon...
4.6K 57 30
So first time writing a fanfic so go easy on me. 5/7/23 Story done and fully completed The story is as the title says you as a reader have the stan...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...