Those red and blue eyes...

By divinityforeternity

"You still kicking (y/n)?" -t "Yeah how could I not with your voice annoying me" "Hahah!! That's why you're... More

Prologue/chapter 1: hidden inventory part 1
Chapter 2: hidden inventory part 2
Chapter 3: hidden inventory part 3
Chapter 4: hidden inventory part 4
Chapter 5: hidden inventory part 5
Chapter 6: hidden inventory final part
Chapter 7: sukuna reapears..
Chapter 8: thaluta the annoying.
(Y/n) powers, and more.
Chapter 9: stalker.
Chapter 10: The third first year
Chapter 11: special grade curse..
11 chapter check up!!
Chapter 12: Domain expansion..
Chapter 13: the lava cursed spirt.
Update!
Chapter 15: training/ kyoto exchange event part 1

Chapter 14: the lava cursed spirit part 2

1.8K 68 12
By divinityforeternity

As the cursed sprit utters those words a black circle surrounds the trio as the ground breaks spewing magma and the terrain around them becomes magma.

Yuji W-What is this!?

(Y/n) It's a domain expansion- watch out.

(Y/n) then pulls yuji as magma spews burning (y/n) hand but it heals quickly.

Satomi lemme give you a brief rundown of a domain expansion Yuji.. basically you use cursed energy to construct an innate domain imbued with a cursed technique in your surroundings. You expedited one when you fought that special grade, though it was an incomplete one without cursed techniques. If it was proper you all would have died.

Yuji Seriously!?

(Y/n) Yeah domains aren't something to be careless of.

(Unless you're (y/n) uzaki or satomi gojo of course)

Satomi A domain expansion requires a lot of energy to form but it's very worth it. One benefit is the environmental change which could boosts one's stats.

Yuji So like buffs in video games?!

Satomi Correct. Another benefit is that any cursed technique imbued in the domain are guaranteed to hit.

Satomi states as she punches a rock thrown at her and breaks it.

Yuji Guaranteed?!

(Y/n) Guaranteed!

Satomi There are serval ways to deal with one so don't worry too much Yuji. The first is by taking the hit by using a cursed technique or, I wouldn't recommend doing this one, but by going outside the domain which is almost impossible.

Cursed sprit If I neutralize that infinity of yours with a dense domain, then my technique will reach you!

Satomi Correct special grade.

Yuji Infinity?

Satomi And lastly the most effective way to deal with a domain, and my favorite way, is to release your own domain. When two domains are unleashed the more refined one will win. Though there are many factors that can determine that as well.

After satomi finishes speaking she takes off her blindfold revealing her blue eyes.

Just then the cursed spirit yells out and attacks as the ground in front of them crumbles and magma spews out.

Cursed sprit When I'm done with you there will be nothing left not even ashes gojo satomi!!

The magma and rock stop right in front of them as satomi lifts her right hand and crosses her pointing and middle finger.

Satomi Domain expansion... infinite void.

The domain that they have been in before immediately disappears as satomi's replaces it. (Y/n) holds on to satomi shoulder as he puts yuji hand on satomi back. The area becomes black before being blasted with rays of red and purple all while the cursed spirit is standing still. Finally the domain finishes with a black hole and white splashes present on the domain. Satomi moves behind the cursed spirit while having yuji under her arm and (y/n) hand on her back. She places her hand on top of the spirits volcano head as she speaks.

Satomi this is the inner world of limitless. Everything you can imagine in living is being forcibly carried out a infinite number of times. Ironic ain't it? Once given everything you can't do a single thing. So you can only die peacefully.. still thought they are some questions I wanna ask. So I'll let you live.. somewhat.

Satomi then tears off the spirits head as the domain breaks and the trio move to a more grassy area. Satomi then drops the head on the floor as satomi steps on it.

Satomi So now tell me, who told you to go after me and (y/n)?

Satomi says as she lifts a part of her blindfold up.

Satomi You dont look like someone who'd act in orders..

(Y/n) He'd probably get something good out of it if he killed us.

(Y/n) then kneels down to the spirits head and stabs his barley formed scythe in the ground in front of the spirits eye.

Satomi Yeah he probably would have gotten something really good since it's killing us.. nonetheless I really wanna know so who was it curse?

(Y/n) Come on we don't have all dayyyy..

Cursed spirit Like I'd ever tell you filthy brats!!

Satomi Errrr! wrong answer! Do you really think you should be saying that anyways? Come on (y/n) make him rethink.

(Y/n) says as he smirks and points his finger at the cursed spirits eye while charging up a decaying beam as satomi squeezes his head.

Yuji Some curses are able to hold conversations? This looked all so normal I overlooked it.

(Y/n) Well some are-

Just then a flower lands abruptly in front of (y/n) as it opens and spreads flowers all around the field they're in.

Satomi/yuji Wow!! Flowers so pretty!

Thaluta Stay focused (y/n)!

(Y/n) Yeah i know!

Satomi then gently slaps her own cheek to regain focus.

Satomi This is a curse isn't it? It's stripping my will to fight.

Just then Yuji yells out as he's picked up from his leg and hoisted into the air. (Y/n) then goes in and slices the branches that hold Yuji and then blasts the plant like face with a decaying beam.

Satomi Tch. Looks like they got away...

(Y/n) Yeah looks like they did.. and this new curse is pretty good at hiding his own energy.

Yuji then kneels as he starts apologizing while satomi talks.

Satomi Looks like special grade curses are gathering together now.. this is very interesting.

(Y/n) Kinda like how you had your followers huh Thaluta?

Thaluta Yes but the curses of this era have gotten much weaker..

Satomi Yuji.. i want you and everyone else to become as strong enough to bear that curse. Okay?

Yuji Why him?

Satomi Better to have a goal then not right? See I knew it was a good idea to have (y/n) bring you! Now all that's left is for you to pursue your goal! So we'll speed up the schedule a bit. Next month you'll be watching more movies and fighting me and (y/n)!

Yuji Fighting both of you?! Will I even still be alive next month?..

Satomi And after that it'll be practical mission and then you'll take on several harder missions! Learn the basics and know how to apply them so you'll be able to show of in the exchange event!!

Yuji Sensei gojo!!

Satomi yes yuji!?

Yuji Whats the exchange event?

(Y/n) .....you never told him?

Satomi You act like that's my job it's yours too!! Well it a little something like-

(KING CRIMSON REQUIEM)

The next day rolls around as satomi and (y/n) had purposely tricked principal yaga into going to a fake meeting with Ijichi as they take his place with the real meeting with Kyoto principal..

(Y/n) When yaga finds out about this I don't wanna hear nothing about you saying "help me out here (y/n)"

Satomi We'll be fine stop being so worried we're just gonna have a chat with principal gakuganji about his role in Yuji's "death".

(Y/n) You know you say that and every time you do it ends up with you pulling me into your punishment asshole.

Satomi Whatever just be cool.

Satomi then opens the door to the room where principal gakuganji is sitting at with a standing blue haired girl named miwa.

Satomi Sorry to come in so abruptly but principal yaga won't be coming.

Gakuganji Oh?

Satomi then sits down with her arm on the back of the seat as (y/n) sits down next to her with his arms folded.

Satomi He was so unfortunately given a false schedule. But thanks so much for the other day principal gakuganji!

Gakuganji Oh, other day what could that be?

(Y/n) Perhaps the case with itadori yuji.. as head of the conservatives as I'm told.. you were involved too, no?

Gakuganji My goodness.. the youth these days. Would it kill you to be polite?

Satomi We've never had any intention of respecting you in the first place. Elders love to act important for being old. Honestly if you ask me it's quite annoying.

Miwa Hey. Both of your conducts are very problematic. I'll have to report you two to the relevant authorities! Oh god it's really them!! (Y/n) and gojo satomi!!

(Y/n) Dont worry we won't be here long.

Miwa he spoke to me!! (Y/n) the shinigami spoke to me!!

Satomi Anyways last night, I was attacked by two unregistered special grade cursed spirits.

Gakuganji That is very unfortunate.

Satomi Yes but don't get me wrong here. To me it was like being apart of a survey in the city. Both cursed spirits were able to communicate. Along with probably having allies just as strong. But it's not just our enemies either.

(Y/n) Our own allies have risen as well. Hakari, okkotsu, and even todo have grown exponentially. The levels of our students have risen drastically in recent years.

Satomi Right on (y/n)! Then there was also last years event.. with Geto suguru and cursed spirit stellia uruapan... and now the appearance of sukuna's vessel.

Gakuganji What are you trying to say?

Satomi Hehe you don't know? This wave of power you guys have been trying to hold back with pointless status and traditions.. it has grown bigger then you can handle and is now descending upon us. With the coming age you won't be able to use special grade to classify something. And if you think only me and (y/n) are fighting back, which is already a hell of a team.. you're going to get hurt old man.

Gakuganji I think your getting out of line..

Satomi How scary! Well then that's all we wanted to say so we'll be going now.

(Y/n) then gets up staring at the principal before walking out with satomi.

Satomi Oh yeah and principal yaga will arrive in two hours so have fun!!

Satomi and (y/n) then walk outside of the building as satomi speaks.

Satomi Finally nice to talk down with the man I so deeply hate and tell him that he might die!

(Y/n) Yeah define your term of nice.

Just then miwa yells out behind them asking them to stop.

Miwa gojo satomi and (y/n)! May i please have a picture taken with the two of you!?

(Y/n) Oh uh sure?

Satomi Sure why not!

(Y/n) and satomi then pose for the photo and take it as miwa thanks them and runs away while giggling.

(Y/n) I didn't know we had fans.

Satomi My fans you just leech off me.

(Y/n) Alright egotist...

(Unknown location)

As the rest of the jujutsu society trained for the upcoming exchange event, there was a small group of curses hanging out at a beach talking about their plans?...

Cursed spirit And how do you plan to get rid of the other pain Geto?! (Y/n)!!

Geto Oh he is a different problem indeed. Unfortunately the sealing could hold only one person so we can't use it on him.

Cursed spirit Why don't we use the sealing on him instead? He is stronger then gojo.

Geto Yes he is but gojo is a different problem with a different solution just as (y/n). You see in jujutsu high there is a weapon that is capable of dealing with (y/n) in one single pierce. This has been held for 500 years but I am now in possession of it. Not only that but (y/n) is now in the possession of another weapon. One that is so important he keeps around him at all times. That is also crucial to the main part of our plan. But time will have to pass until then.. and when it does.. it will be

A massacre..

October 31st..

Bonus scene time!!

Back in jujutsu high when (y/n) was 17.

Shoko ....

(Y/n) ....

(Y/n) stares at Shoko as to observe her.

Shoko Why are you looking at me like that?

(Y/n) What is that in your mouth?

Shoko My cigarette?

(Y/n) What is that?

Shoko It's a.. a way to relax in stressful situations.

Satomi then walks by and speaks.

Satomi Also it's really bad and can give you lung cancer!!.... lung cancer can kill you by the way!!

(Y/n) WHAT?!?

(Y/n) then plucks the cigarette from Shoko's mouth despite her irritation.

Shoko What the hell (y/n)!?

(Y/n) You're not gonna smoke anymore if it's gonna kill you!

Shoko It's not gonna kill me!

(Y/n) Sorry Shoko but i won't let my friends die.

And to this day (y/n) still plucks out shokos cigarettes though it's been a long time since he's had to do that..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
925K 31.8K 30
"Hurt her or make her cry then you're dead" All of her life,a curse stronger than Sukuna was following and protecting her the whole time. The duo of...
85K 2.8K 21
๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...
212K 5.1K 32
As a 3rd grade Jujutsu Sorcerer, 18 year old Nobara Kugisaki have worked hard on killing spirit curses, that are a race of spiritual beings manifeste...