Panty and Stocking with Beani...

By KCAuthor

The city of Daten City, it's the perfect place to visit or live...If you like living right above hell! This p... More

EXCRETION WITHOUT HONOUR AND HUMANITY!
DEATH RACE 2010!
THE TURMOIL OF THE BEEHIVE!
SEX AND THE DATEN CITY!
CATFIGHT CLUB!
PULP ADDICTION!
THE DIET SYNDROME!
HIGH SCHOOL NUDICAL!
RAIDERS OF THE NASAL DARK!

VOMITING POINT!

312 6 1
By KCAuthor

Whoops!

Who put that there?

Must've been some FOOLISH writer.

...In case you don't get it

this is an April Fools joke.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...Apparently, no one else who does PASWG has done this episode.

Fun, huh?

So, I thought I'd take the time to ask you guys some questions.

Don't be shy to comment.

There's a special reward if you make it to the end...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo...How ya doin'?

How ya liking the book so far?

Cause apparently it's a smash!

When season 2 comes out should I make it a different book, add it to this one, Or not do it at all?

Ummm...What's your favorite episode of Panty and Stocking...Cause if it's this one, I'm so sorry...

What's your favorite episode of this fic? Has it changed since you read this?

Oh right, I guess since this is supposed to be episode 5b I should recap what happened in "VOMITING POINT!".

So in a city not too far from Daten called Little Tokyo. A suffering businessman named Turo (I think that's how ya spell it..) has a miserable life in this miserable town he's workin' an office job though he's 50 years old and is struggling to do his job well. He lives in a shabby old apartment with his wife, daughter, and mother-in-law. His daughter's birthday is coming up and all she wants is a meeting with Panty and Stocking, obviously, he can't get that shit... So to drown his sorrows he and a few of his co-workers go to a bar and get wasted. Unfortunately, Turo drank so much that he accidentally pukes up and summons Booger Pukey.

Yes, that's a giant ghost made outta puke. *SIGH* First shit, then boogers, now puke?! Why is it whenever the angels take on a big ghost it's always gotta be made outta something absolutely disgusting?! Anyway, fortunately for Little Tokyo, Panty and Stocking came and shanked the puke spirit. Then, for some reason, they give him an autograph and he gives that to his daughter. 

 I don't dislike this episode but it's not up there with my favorites. The different art style was a nice change of pace, though everyone looked kinda weird. And the fact that Panty and Stocking kept their own designs and didn't match the designs of Little Tokyo was just perfect, I love it when the main characters look like total outsiders.

Now that's that outta the way, how're liking Beanie and Maws?

What do you mean you still don't know their origins? Didn't you read the Beanie Facts in the last one?

Speaking of reading, it's come to my attention that some of you haven't read some of the last chapters, so if you're reading this one before the others your punishment is to go back to the first episode and read through the whole story up til this point, k?

That reminds me, Beanie!

(Sounds of running with a slide)  

Eh, whaddya want? : Beanie

I need to know for next time, what's the next episode, what foolhardy and utterly stupid craze are you and the girls gonna get into?

You mean you don't know? : Beanie

Know what? What's up?

It's time for, them... : Beanie

T-Them?! You don't mean-?!

Oh yeah. Now leave me the fuck alone. I told Stocking if I was awake by 3 to 4 I'd take her out on a ice cream date. : Beanie

(Sounds of walking away)

W-Well folks, be sure to catch the next installment of Panty and Stocking with Beanie and Garterbelt next time which is many many many many many many weeks away...

Oh and also to the ones who also read my Danganronpa fic, I'll get back to it as soon as this comes out...Which technically speaking is probably now so...

(Sounds of hasty running)

Oh yeah, before I go here's your reward for making it this far something you all would like some pictures of our favorite angel Stocking Anarchy!...and to a lesser extent, Panty!

Alright? Okay? You good with that, yeah? Okay.

April Fools, ya bunch lil' weirdos

Okay, okay, that was the last one...for free to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 51 10
This is the story of how ayano Aishi found out her true senpai was her old friend y/n
1M 55.6K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
47.3K 1K 30
"I can't wait to slaughter them all"- Red Hood Disclaimer: Chainsaw man belongs to tatsuki fujimoto I don't own some of the images in this story, no...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

316K 8.1K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...