English Version Angels Battle...

By RichardSutopo

After learning Rayga has a supernatural potential then Mikaelson Family decide to sent Rayga to practice in S... More

Chapter I: The Kingdom of the Lelembut
Chapter II: The Arrival Of A Special Guest
Chapter III: Ice Angel
Chapter IV: Daoism Temple
Chapter V: Supernatural League
Chapter VI: Renata Mikaelson
Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1
Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2
Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans
Chapter X: Explanation of Supernatural Powers
Chapter XI: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh Dan Kyoshiro Part I
Chapter XII: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh and Kyoshiro Part II
Chapter XIII: Meeting At Mikaelson Corporation
Chapter XIV: The Spiritual Circle Of Transportation
Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes
Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters
Chapter XVII: Formation Of The Supernatural League Fact-Finding Group
Chapter XVIII: Preparations For Departure To New York
Chapter XIX: The Invasion Of The American Branch Of The Supernatural League
Chapter XX: Transfer Of The Supernatural League Prisoners
Bab XXII: Desiree Abdi
Chapter XXIII: Ayla And Naoto Trapped
Chapter XXIV: A Dilemma Rescue
Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno
Chapter XXVI: Spirit Enforcer Help
Chapter XXVII: Farewell To The Supernatural League
Bab XXVIII: Dark Army
Bab XXIX: Dhark Sabre
Chapter XXX: The Evil Plan Of Dark Assassins

Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits

1 0 0
By RichardSutopo

Rayga and Ayla went around all the rooms inside the hospital but could not find the spirits of the three of them. Rayga finally invited Ayla to go to the ruins of the orphanage. Together with the driver, Rayga, Ayla, Mei Ling, Naoto, and Rania went there.

When they got there, Rayga who synchronized spirits with Genie, and Ayla who used visionkinesis could see Phaedra, Ortiz, and Hadley holding hands and looking up at the sky.

Meanwhile, when they approached, Mei Ling, Naoto, and Rania could sense the existence of their spirits with their sixth sense but could not see their spirit figures.

Rayga and Ayla approached the three of them and started talking using liqualkinesis.

Ayla asked: "Phaedra, what are you trying to do? We've been looking for you everywhere."

Phaedra's spirit replied: "Sister Ayla, we want to visit the orphanage for one last time."

Ayla asked: "What are you going to do next?"

Phaedra replied: "I want to go on an adventure with Ortiz and Hadley for the rest of our time on Earth. The three of us would like to thank Ayla, Doctor Feray, and the entire Supernatural League family for your kindness."

Ortiz and Hadley also thanked the Supernatural League.

Ayla burst into tears. Naoto, Mei Ling, and Rania, although unable to see, could understand every word that came out of Rayga and Ayla's mouths through the earphones.

It was Rayga's turn to ask: "Where are you going on your adventure?"

This time it was Ortiz's spirit who answered: "We plan to find our kidnapped friends and take revenge with my telekinesis ability."

Rayga asked: "Did you already know? Within a maximum of seven days from the time you die. The guardian angel of death, the Grim Reaper, will pick you up to take you to the afterlife or Purgatory?"

Grim Reaper. The herald angel of death. Fighter-type C-class angel. Element of darkness. Skull-faced. Calm and firm. Member of the Legion of Guides after the death of archangel Supreme Leader Azrael. Part of the angelic army led by Archangel Gabriel. It can emit a detection aura as far as 50 meters in the air and 10 meters into the earth. Able to provide a protection aura of up to 50 cm. Only serves as a guide after death, never as a guardian angel for humans.

Ortiz replied: "I had a chance encounter with the Grim Reaper while waiting for Phaedra. I asked for time to be given a chance to take revenge on our captors."

Rayga asked: "Do you have a clue and enough time to take revenge in four days?" The three were silent.

Rayga suggested while pulling out three spiritless rumble ball accelerators: "What if we work together? You get inside these three balls so you can stay in this world for more than seven days. Once we have defeated the enemy, I will release you to choose your next path in life."

After the discussion, Ortiz asked again: "Will you let us go after entering the orb?"

Rayga smiled wryly and replied: "Ortiz, I invited you to be friends and help each other not to enslave you. I promise that whenever you want to leave, you can just ask me and I will let you go. All I ask is that you promise me that as long as you stay in this ball, you will obey me."

They returned to their discussion, and after some time the three of them entered the three rumble ball accelerator.

Rayga released a purple healing kinesis aura to help release the pent-up power of the three of them first. Then Rayga stored the three new rumble balls into the leather belt given by Avram.

After that, Rayga and his friends returned to the hotel to discuss again. They will all wait in New York until the funerals of Ortiz, Phaedra, and Hadley are over.

Arriving at the hotel, Ezra told them about the progress of the two school buses.

According to the traffic cameras. At 07:50 the two school buses rejoined and entered together towards La Guardia Airport located in the northern Queens section of New York City.

Then it seemed that they were about to board the plane but it could not be known yet because they had to enter the camera system at La Guardia airport first.

Rayga immediately reported Ezra's latest information to Grand Master Soraya and Master Ryung. Finally, they allowed Rayga, Rania, Ayla, and Doctor Feray Khan to go together to La Guardia airport.

Initially, High Master Rizen reprimanded Rayga for continuing to search even though he had been told to hand him over to the police. But Soraya rebuked him and said: "If we can find them first, why wait for the police? As long as we just find out where they are, it's better than relying on the police."

Rizen finally fell silent after hearing grand master Soraya's opinion.

Rayga asked Master Ryung to call the NJSP investigator's phone number to inform him that a friend of hers had seen a group of orphanage children being taken to La Guardia airport in two yellow school buses on Tuesday morning.

Meanwhile, the group of Rayga, Rania, Ayla, and Doctor Feray headed straight there.

Arriving at La Guardia airport, Rayga took them to the airplane rental service office. They met with a receptionist at the airplane rental service.

Rayga asked Ayla to hypnotize the receptionist first so that Rayga could easily ask questions. Ayla used mind kinesis while moving her right hand and said: "We are your friends, answer all our questions honestly."

After Ayla successfully hypnotized the receptionist, Rayga started asking questions: "On Tuesday mornings, are there any schools or companies that rent airplanes to carry about 50 children and teenagers and about 30 adults?"

The receptionist checked the data and said that on Tuesday three passenger planes went to fly. A flight to Texas, Los Angeles, and an overseas flight to Montreal, Canada. The one to Montreal, Canada was written for a field trip of school students from New Jersey.

Rayga asked again: "Please print for us the flight manifest, booking data, and payment method for the plane that flew to Montreal, Canada! And if so, what were the names of the pilot and chief stewardess who served on that flight?"

The receptionist easily provided all the information Rayga requested because she was hypnotized.

Finally before leaving Rayga asked: "Is there any other information we need to know about this flight to Montreal?"

The receptionist replied: "Nothing." As the four of them were about to leave the receptionist called and said: "I just remembered, a while ago there was a young man and woman who asked the same question."

Rayga returned and asked: "What were their characteristics?"

The receptionist explained: "A handsome Asian man and a fair-skinned woman both wearing black suits in the style of American government intelligence officers."

After hearing this information they left the office and returned to the car. Ayla and Rania asked Rayga about the two people the receptionist was talking about.

Rayga just smiled: "They are also looking for orphanage children, possibly from the NJSP or the Spiritual High Council. As long as they don't bother us, they are our friends." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement with Rayga's opinion.

Rayga asked the driver to take them to the home address of the head flight attendant who served on the plane. On the way, he asked Rania to read the booking data and payment method for the airplane booking through the earphones to Ezra and all his colleagues. Then asked them all to find out about it while his group was in charge of the field.

Finally, in the afternoon they arrived in the New Jersey area, and they arrived at a house. To reduce the crowd, only Rayga and Ayla got out of the car. Both of them pressed the doorbell button.

Not long after an old woman came out and asked: "Hello, who are you looking for?".

Rayga answered: "We would like to meet Miss Joaquin Bloom."

The old lady replied: "Yes, this is Joaqin Bloom's house and I am her mother. Joaaaqin, two friends are looking for you!"

The old woman walked into the house. Soon a young woman in her early thirties came out and said hello: "Hello I'm Joaqin, how can I help you?"

Ayla hurriedly greeted while hypnotizing Joaqin: "We're from Beyond Imagination College, can we come into the house? There are a few things we'd like to ask you."

Hypnotized, Joaqin let Rayga and Ayla into the house and sat in the living room.

Rayga started asking questions: "Do you remember the field trip to Montreal last Tuesday?"

Joaqin replied: "Oh of course I remember. They are all the nicest school children I have ever met. Everything seemed calm even on the 1 hour and 20-minute plane flight, not a single child or baby was crying or making noise. Only a man in black kept teasing my fellow flight attendant during the trip. He is the only one who is the most annoying."

Rayga shows Joaqin a photo of Jack from the screen of his mobile phone. As soon as he saw Jack's photo, Joaqin immediately shouted: "That's right, this is the most annoying face of that guy."

Rayga asked: "Did you hear where their field trip was going after landing in Montreal?"

Joaqin paused, thought, replied: "I heard that my flight attendant was invited to Mont-Tremblant Resort."

Rayga asked back: "Has anyone ever contacted you before us?"

Joaqin replied: "Nothing."

Rayga smiled and then said: "Well, if someone comes and asks you about the field trips in Montreal. Just say the same as you have told us, including the matter of Mont-Tremblant Resort."

After that, the two excused themselves.

After Rayga and Ayla got in the car, High Master Rizen reprimanded Rayga through the earphones: "Why did you ask him to tell others his information? What if it is an enemy?"

Rayga ignored High Master Rizen's words and asked the driver: "Sir, please take us to a nearby Chinese food restaurant. I'm very hungry because I haven't eaten since morning."

Rayga's entourage smiled and laughed with Rayga's indifference to High master Rizen.

Finally, Grand Master Soraya asked back: "Rayga, High Master Rizen asked why did you let the information of Mont-Tremblant Resort be shared with others?"

Rayga finally replied: "Grand Master Soraya and High Master Rizen. The person who asked the same thing was definitely not a member of the Dark Assassins. They are likely from the NJSP or spirit enforcers of the High Spiritual Council. So why don't we help them so they will act faster later. Besides, I was asking actually just to check, which of us was able to first crack the information on where the plane went and where the students were taken."

Everyone fell silent at Rayga's explanation. Everyone remembered that High Master Rizen had already ordered let the more skilled NJSP to find the kidnappers.

Rayga continued: "Oh yes, according to Joaqin's explanation that all the children were calm and the babies did not cry during the flight. It seems like all the members of the Supernatural League are already under the influence of Hypnos hypnotic. I beg Grand Master Soraya to contact my grandmother Deborah and ask her to set up a hypnotic removal team and immediately send them to Montreal just in case."

High Master Rizen asked: "Why should it be Mrs. Deborah? Grand Master Soraya Eve can too?"

Rayga explained: "Hyonos' hypnosis technique is different from her supernatural. If it is not completely eliminated with hypnotic eraser rituals, then one day Hypnos can use their subconscious again. Meanwhile, Deborah's grandmother had seen the way the Equator Mystical Shool teachers performed hypnotic removal rituals. Then I don't know either. Can those rituals be performed by supernatural humans?"

Hearing Rayga's explanation, High Master Rizen agreed with Rayga's opinion. It turns out that High Master Rizen is not a bad person, he only accepts defeat if the opponent can resuscitate him with a reasonable opinion.

That afternoon after lunch it was decided the search would continue to Montreal after the funeral process tomorrow morning. After that, doctor Feray Khan and Bratt Gale will return to Sydney by commercial plane. Meanwhile, the fact-finding team will go on a Mikaelson Corporation jet to Montreal, Canada.

The next day they performed funeral services at St. Michael Cemetery in New York's East Elmhurst. After that they separated. Doctors Feray and Bratt Gale returned to Sydney and the rest immediately boarded a plane to Montreal.

Then the fact-finding team was split into two. Rayga asks Rania and Ayla to be his teammates. While Ryung will lead Naoto Ken and Fu Mei Ling. Before leaving, doctor Feray Khan calls Rayga and talks alone. Doctor Feray asks him to continue to take care of Ayla because she is her only child and Rayga agrees.

That same afternoon, the fact-finding team had arrived in Montreal, because it was a little dark, they decided to stay overnight in a hotel around Montreal Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport. They also rented two 4WDs with drivers for the next few days. They chose 4WD cars to make it easier to find and drive cars in snowy regions they had never explored before.

Montreal is the second largest city in Canada after Toronto and the largest city in the province of Quebec. Montreal is also referred to as the largest French-speaking city in the world outside of France. All the signs naming shops, streets and the use of French are the iconic things of this city. Even so, English can also be used here.

That night Genie gave input that they would fight with Hypnos so they needed to find the wife of the original owner of Hypnos' body, Desiree Abdi who lived in Toronto, Canada. Later that night, Rayga asked Ezra to find the address of Desiree's family's last residence in Toronto, Canada.

The next day, Rayga discusses with all the members of the Supernatural League and explains that he has a way to defeat Hypnos once and for all, by reuniting him with his wife. Rayga wants his team to split up in search of Desiree Abdi.

But again High Master Rizen made it clear that they would not attack and only find out the location of the captivity and inform the NJSP and the High Spiritual Council. This time Rayga lost the vote, he was forced to obey and discontinue his intention to find Desiree Abdi.

That morning the two fact-finding teams came out of the hotel. Ryung's team went first to Mont-Tremblant Resort to see the situation there, while Rayga's team went to Mont-Tremblant.

Mont-Tremblant is a town in the Laurentian mountains in the province of Quebec, Canada. It is located about 130 km northwest of Montreal. An exotic mountain town with golf, skiing and a national park. A quiet place with a population of less than 10,000 people. Often become a tourist destination for both local and foreign tourists.

Rayga asked the driver to drive his team to the police station in Mont-Tremblant.

Arriving at the police station, Rayga as usual tells his colleagues and Ezra to focus on listening to their conversation. So Ezra focused on dividing the sound signal of Rayga's group to all earphones so that there would be no sound collision.

Rayga, Ayla and Rania enter the police station and meet a male policeman on guard.

Ayla used mindkinesis while moving her right hand and said: "We are your friends, answer all our questions honestly."

Rayga wisely asked: "Is there a medical laboratory facility or a mental hospital or a special needs hospital?"

Rayga asks about mental hospitals because usually supernatural humans are often regarded as abnormal humans by most ordinary humans.

The police replied: "In Mont-Tremblant there is a medical laboratory and a psychiatric with special needs hospital. Both institutions belong to the Deliverence Group Network or abbreviated as DGN Science and Labs. Both places are located on Rue Emond street directly across the Devil river."

Rayga again asked: "Who are the owners and how long have they been standing?"

The policeman replied: "The two stood up about 10 years ago. The owners are a pair of French twin entrepreneurs in their 50s named Galen and Galeno. They are both highly respected citizens and have given a lot of help to the people here."

Rayga asked: "Are there buses or trucks taking children to both places on Tuesdays or Wednesdays?"

The police replied: "I don't know but I heard from my colleague that the last few days there have been many unknown children playing around the hospital."

Rayga asked back: "Where can we meet Galen and Galeno?"

The police replied: "They like Asian food, check Thaizone or Lina Restaurant Express. Both are located on Rue de Saint Jovite street."

After getting the information, the three of them returned to the car. Through the earphones, all team members and the Supernatural League heard the information.

It was Fu Mei Ling's turn to tell through the earphones: "We were intending to go shopping for snacks but accidentally ran into two people who looked like the photo features of Jack and Adara. It seems that the two of them are shopping for food."

Rayga warned: "The three of you be careful! Do not approach the enemy more than five meters away. I am afraid that your reconnaissance will be exposed and even caught by the enemy. My suggestion is that you simply take a picture of the two of them from a distance with a mobile phone to confirm their whereabouts."

Fu Mei Ling and Naoto pretended to be lovers on their honeymoon and took a selfie and appropriately took a close-up photo of the two. After getting the photo, they continued shopping.

After they were away from Adara and Jack, they sent the photo to the cell phones of all team members including Grand Master Soraya and Rizen Nimrod.

After seeing photos of the two, Rayga confirmed that they were both Jack and Adara from the Trio of Killer Dark Assassins.

High master Rizen immediately praised Ryung Nimrod's sky-high group work and said: "The work of the three of you is very good. Finally, the three of you managed to show authentic evidence that the Dark Assassins were the kidnappers and our members must have been held in Mont-Tremblant."

Rayga and Grand Master Soraya Eve also praised the work of Naoto and Mei Ling who dared to take selfies at close range.

In the car, Ayla and Rania look upset to see Rayga acting calm and instead praise Ryung's team.

Ayla finally couldn't bear it, she turned off her earphones and reprimanded Rayga: "Rayga, what are you? I read your mind with mindkinesis, but you didn't envy their team at all and instead praised them."

Rayga looked surprised and asked: "You read my mind, Ayla?"

Ayla pulled Rayga's left hand to the back and held it apologetically: "I'm sorry Rayga, I'm very angry to see that our team who worked hard while their team who were relaxing to shop for snacks could instead meet Jack and Adara. So they seem to be more successful than us. They got everyone's praise, even though our team was the first to discover Mont-Tremblant."

Rayga looked normal and explained Ayla calmly: "Ayla, from the beginning our goal was to save the members of the Supernatural League. This is not a match, so whoever manages to save them, does not matter. We won't join the attack anyway, just find out the location of the hostage. One more very important thing. The Creator Father has arranged everything well. Imagine if I had met Jack earlier, he would have known my identity immediately. The rescue mission will become more complicated."

Suddenly Soraya Eve's voice came from behind the earphones: "You are right Rayga, you are a very mature-minded young man."

Rayga was very surprised and his face was instantly red. Rayga realized that he hadn't turned off his earphones so all of Rayga's words were heard by everyone who used them. Likewise, Rania and Ayla just realized, that Ayla was the only one who turned off the earphones.

Rayga and Rania hurriedly turned off their respective earphones. The two looked at each other with red faces, and then both laughed loudly. Because Rania also didn't turn off her earphones from earlier so she also heard Grand Master Soraya's praise.

Then Rania explained the compliment to Rayga to Ayla who immediately laughed.

After calming down, Rayga turned on the earphones again and started by clearing his throat and said: "I'm sorry there was a disturbance" which was immediately greeted by laughter from behind the earphones.

Rayga spoke: "Grand Master Soraya and High Master Rizen. It seems that our task has almost succeeded. If I may suggest, please use Naoto's selfie right now and tell the High Spiritual Council to send a spirit enforcer army to Mont-Tremblant. I will buy a mask first to cover my face so that I don't get recognized if I meet the Trio Killer. Then I will take a photo of Galen and Galeno first, which I suspect are members of the Dark Assasins who may be at the same level as the Killer Trio. Finally, I will buy two remote digital cameras to take pictures of the hospital and laboratory on Rue Emond Street, just across the Devil River."

Ryung spoke: "Rayga, about the two remote cameras let our team buy after following Jack and Adara from afar. Your team is focused on getting photos of Galen and Galeno. But remember to be careful not to run into the Killer Trio. If you meet head-on, dodge the rest of your team!"

High Master Rizen was apparently embarrassed to hear Rayga's polite and thoughtful answer. He began to salute Rayga. Rizen said: "Rayga you are right, leave the matter of the Spiritual High Council to us. Let us arrange the release of the hostages. The Supernatural League would like to thank you very much for the cooperation of the entire fact-finding team."

All immediately worked on their respective tasks.

Next, Rayga asks Rania andAyla to go downstairs to buy sunglasses and face masks while he waits in thecar with the driver. Towards lunch time, Rayga and Rania and Ayla go to tworestaurants alerted by the police. Rayga and Ayla waited around Thaizone whileRania and the driver waited in the car in front of Lina Restaurant Express. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
6 0 3
AZTARA, Secrets Revealed, the third book in the Aztarian Series, opens with Ty and Shayla filling in the background information about the unusual att...
4.5K 96 4
Izuku has a secret no one knows about, which involves his family. What everyone knew was that he only had a Father, but said Father was always busy w...
30.2K 604 17
This is my first Ray x reader, so I am sorry if I misspelled or anything Y/n, a girl who is a really good sibling with everyone at GraceField and wou...