The Totally Awesome Book of D...

By MissUnPerfection

If you love to decorate and have a really crafty personality, this is the book for you! Filled with seasonal... More

Introduction
No-Tape Door Hanger
Pillowcase Clothes Bin
My Favorite Playdough Recipe
Jewelry Display
Starry Lights
Customized Mug
Unicorn Horn
Foamy Soap
Fall Candle
Photo Banner
Wall Trim
#AwesomeDIY
Magnetic Clips
Paper Pumpkins
Paper Bats
1k!!!!!!
Organize Your Bookshelf!

Thank You Guys!

176 5 0
By MissUnPerfection

I can't believe I'm doing this again so soon! This book has recently gotten 500+ views from you guys!

This is a HUGE mark in the 'history' of my writing hobby because this marks half of 1k people!!!!!!!

I never thought I would love the day to see this on my screen, and even though this is my 500 landmark, this means MORE than a million to me!

I never expected for my book to have such a hit into 'popularity' and there are so much stuff going on in my brain right now that I can't even put a deep letter to you guys in to words.

All I can say is that I love y'all to the moon and back and that I'm so glad that this book means as much to you guys as it does to me! I'm not going to even wish for more reads in the future, I'm going to let you guys decide.

Xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
37.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong