The Dragon's Heart Is Mine ||...

By Iam_LewaKulture

"The dream...it was clearer than a memory. And I heard the sound of thundering hooves, splintering shields an... More

PROLOGUE || THE DRAGON'S HEART IS MINE || GERALT TARGARYEN
THE CASTS & CHARACTERS
1 • THE OLD KING JAEHAERYS
2 • THE REALM'S DELIGHT
3 • QUEEN AEMMA ARRYN
4 • THE NEW KING VISERYS
5 • THE SMALL COUNCIL
6 • THE DRAGON PRINCE
7 • DRAGON FIRE
9 • HE DARES TO DEFY
10 • LANTERNS AT NIGHTFALL
11 • THE AURBURN HAIRED GIRL
12 • THE ROGUE PRINCE
13 • LOVE & FRIENDSHIP
14 • THE PRINCE AND THE LADY
15 • AN ORANGE LETTER
16 • THE KING'S DILEMMA
17 • THE QUEEN'S DILEMMA
18 • THE WEIRWOOD TREE
19 • JASKIER THE BARD
20 • OF LUST, DESIRE, SEDUCTION & BAD LUCK
21 • STREETS OF SILK
22 • YENNEFER: PRINCESS OF DORNE || PART 1
23 • YENNEFER: PRINCESS IN THE TOWER || PART 2
24 • YENNEFER: DISINHERITED & BETROTHED || PART 3
25 • THE COLOUR GOLD
26 • KING VISERYS ADULTERY, LIES & MANIPULATION
27 • LADY JOCELYN SINS, LUST & FORNICATION
28 • A ROYAL CONFLICT
29 • UNDER THE EYES OF THE GODS
30 • MYSARIA OF YI-TI
31 • THE HEIR'S TOURNAMENT
32 • THE LAST BREATH OF AEMMA ARRYN
33 • THE QUEEN'S FUNERAL
34 • OF LOVE & ABOMINATION!
35 • SUCCESSIONS & SCHEMES
36 • AMBITIONS OVER AFFECTIONS
37 • A GRAIN OF TRUTH
38 • THE HEIR FOR A DAY
39 • GERALT DE RIVIA
40 • SPHERE OF ALLURE
41 • OF BETRAYAL LOVE & BANISHMENT
42 • ALICENT'S REGRETS & GERALT'S DILEMMA
43 • THE WITCHER & THE HALFLING
44 • THE WITCHER & THE DOPPLER
45 • THE WITCHER & THE PRIEST OF NOVIGRAD
46 • THE WITCHER & THE BANKER
47 • PLOTS, PLANS & POLITICS
48 • THE WITCHER, THE BARD & THE BLONDIE
49 • OF LOVE, TRUST & HATE
50 • HEIRS OF THE DRAGON
51 • THE END OF NEW BEGINNINGS
52 • BRIDES & PREJUDICE
53 • THE CROWN IS MINE
54 • LOVE IS FICKLE
55 • KISS ME OR BURN!
56 • BOTTLED APPETITES
57 • CAPITAL R, RAKE
58 • GROWING STRONG
59 • TORN BETWEEN ROSES & DRAGONS
60 • LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON
61 • PROPOSALS & BETROTHALS
62 • THE SEASNAKE'S DAUGHTER
63 • DRAGONSTONE
64 • THE ROYAL ANNOUNCEMENT
65 • FRIENDSHIP BREAKUPS
66 • THE TYRELLS OF HIGHGARDEN
67 • QUEEN OF THORNS

8 • THE ARRIVAL

504 21 4
By Iam_LewaKulture

In the throne room, Viserys stands on top the dias, He wears the Targaryen colors, dressed regally in black and red.

Before the iron throne, he collects his golden crown that was inscribed with the sigils of the Seven Kingdoms and places it on his head, with house Targaryen emblem gleaming in the middle of the golden crown.

The Hand approches him on the dias and whispered in his ears.

"Your Grace, I do not mean to disturb you, but there's a report I feel compelled to share." Otto says as people were gradually walking into the throne room.

Viserys looks at him with a certain dread. "What is it?"

"Prince Geralt has arrived at King's Landing as we speak." Otto says as Viserys face crept in a half smile, he was somewhat happy and surprised.

"I thought he was coming on a fortnite?" Viserys questioned.

"As I believed, though it seems the prince changed his mind Your Grace." Otto counters.

"That is good news." Viserys half smiles as his sights a young maiden with black hair, strides into the throne room with Lady Tissaia, the girl carried herself with grace and poise yet pompous.

Jocelyn Darklyn caught Viserys eyes.

"Ofcourse Your Grace... but there's else you should know.... Very dire." Otto reports, snapping Viserys out of his thoughts.

"What..... what is it?" Viserys says ruefully.

"I do not mean to be cynical Your Grace, but after Prince Geralt's and Ser Legolas arrival at White Harbour......"

"The seaport?"

"Yes Your Grace, you know how I cannot abide gossip..... "

"Gossip on Otto, what is it!" Viserys hates beaten around the bush, he just wanted straight answers and no dithering.

Otto takes a deep breath and he narrated everything that had transpired at market square with Geralt and Ser Legolas.

"What?" Viserys snapped in a low tone.

"As I was told Your Grace, there were five witnesses you saw the gruesome incident." Otto counterd.

Viserys sighs, but inwardly he was burning wth rage.

He collects his ancestral sword blackfyre from a manservant and walks away from Otto, proceeding to climb the two step dias and ascended the five stairs and then sat on the iron throne.

The Hand also returned back to his station as he stood left side of the iron throne, along with the Small Council.

Whilst the people were still strolling in through the doors, Rheanyra and Alicent walked in together.

Rheanyra was wearing a gold gown with bronze pearls, dainty gold earrings, gold bangles on her wrist, with two gold rings in her left her right fingers, and a slim gold necklace on her neck, her white hair weaved and packed the usual way, inlaid with small gold pins.

Alicent was dressed in powdered pink dress, her, auburn hair fell on her back, over her shoulders, her ears inlaid with dainty silver earrings and a slim silver jewelry reared on her neck and silver bangles on her wrist.

Before the iron throne, three knights of the Kingsguard stand in a protective cordon at the foot of the throne: Lord Commander Ryam Redwyne, Ser Harrold Westerling, and another Kingsguard knight.

As soon as the double doors were closed, the petitions began.

Viserys sat the iron throne, whilst holding blackkfyre, listening and addressing some petitions yet he seem not to concentrate, his mind was now divided because of the disaster that had being reported from the White Harbour.

Geralt had just arrived in the Crownlands, and already King's Landing has began to engulf in flames.

"Gods be good." The King mutters lowly underneath his breath as Ser Otto announces the petitions before the court.

••••••••••
In the sky, the black beast roared, Geralt came swooping down with Nilfgaard, landing in a wake of dust outside one of the enormous vault tunnels ringing the DragonPits.

The Dragon keepers work to wrangle Nilfgaard, he wasn't having it. He roared.

Gīda ilagon valonqar, gūrogon ziry olvie, īlon're lenton. {Calm down boy, take it very easy, we're home}

Geralt tells Nilfgaard in High Valyrian tongue and immediately Nilfgaard felt relaxed, a bit.

He gently slides out of the dragon's elaborate saddle and climbs down his side before leaping to the ground.

Nilfgaard shrieks.

"Gīda ilagon valonqar" Geralt says, rubbing his dragon. {Calm down boy}

Nilfgaard shrieks. He didn't want his master to go, he wants both of them to fly.

"Nyke'll māzigon naejot ao tolī, nyke kivio." {I'll come to you later, I promise.}

Geralt says, rubbing the side of his scaled face, staring into his large red orbs, Nilfgaard shrieks in response.

"Sȳz valonqar" [ Good Boy]

Geralt says and leaves his side striding over to meet Ser Steffon, the five knights, the men-at-arms and the two-horsed wheelhouse that was waiting for him at the extreme end of the DragonPits.

It seemed the Ser Steffon Darklyn knew where he was going, so he followed behind. Very accurate, Geralt admitted as he climbed the thresholds into wheelhouse,

Nilfgaard shrieked at the Acolyte.

"Umbs... [ Wait....]

"Rybās!" [.. Listen!]

The Dragon keeper Acolyte says as Nilfgaard grumbles again.

The Elder had to admit, Nilfgaard was aigle, rigid, quite stubborn yet sharp, and he could sense a threat.

The once little he-dragon was now largest, almost the size of Vhagar, even different from the she-drahon.

The elder stared as Nilfgaard was struggling to go into his lair, he began to wonder what the dragon has been eating at Dorne.

What has Prince Geralt being feeding him? He wondered as Nilfgaard gave an uproar.

"Umbās Nilfgaard". [Wait Nilfgaard]

"Gīda ilagon." [Calm down]

The elder said in a gentle tone, laced with plea.

Nilfgaard instantly listened, he was now calm and focused, the elder sighs and waves the dragon towards the open vault tunnel, commanding Nilfgaard only in High Valyrian.

"Sȳz...Māzīs!....Naejot! [Good...Come!.... Forward!] He says, gesturing.

Nilfgaard gave an uproar again, before going into his dwelling, while Ser Steffon Darklyn and the guards saddles the horses and rode to the Red Keep.

••••••••••••
"Your Grace, that seat was passed unto me by my father, by all rights it's lawfully mine." The younger brother tells the King.

"Liar! Your Grace, I'm the first born son of my father that seat is my birthright." The elder brother argues.

Two brothers were both fighting for the claim of whom will lead House Cintra. But Viserys wasn't paying them any attention, he was waiting for Geralt.

He only put on a face to show he was interested in their problem but in his mind, he was waiting to see his son.

Rheanyra and Alicent stood watching the two haggling brothers, the Princess couldn't help but roll her eyes whist playing with her rings, she felt irritated and uncomfortable standing for hours, court petitions were boring these days.

Alicent, on the other hand, just paid attention, listening closely to how both men were seriously defending themselves, fighting over a seat, she was eager to know the King's final decision on the matter.

Unbeknownst to anyone, Jocelyn Darklyn stood beside her aunt at court, the Mistress of Whispers, Lady Tissaia, however the young maiden wasn't paying any attention to the squabbling brothers fighting over the Cintra seat, her gaze was literally focused on Viserys Targaryen

The Darklyn lady, just stood daydreaming of her life entangled with the King's.

"Upon his last breath, my father gave the command that the Cintra seat should be passed unto me and my next children." The younger brother tells the King, defensively.

The elder brother scoffs, staring daggers at his brother. "Your Grace." he began.

"My father will never give unbiased will, upon his death bed, he gave me his blessings, and his last wish was that all titles, and land be granted......."

The enormous double doors of the throne room were suddenly opened abruptly, causing everyone to turn to see who would dare disrupt the King's audience, even Daemon wouldn't dare do such thing but fortunately a young fine man enter into throne room, like he owned the place, the doors behind him were immediately shut by the guards stationed outside.

Everyone began to murmur and grumble beneath their tongue.

Geralt swiftly drifted his eyes, scanning the throne room whilst he stood before the thresholds at the entrance.

Rheanyra's opened her mouth agape. "Geralt." She breezily says with a smile across her face.

Alicent heard her and turned to see a striking young gentle man at the entrance. She bleached. "Gods." She whispered.

There was murmuring amongst the courtiers,
Even the sons and daughter of Lord Strong stood at their station ,dressed in the color of their house, standing noblely.

The oldest brother Ser Harwin is a knight in the city watch, his younger brother Ser Larys is a clubfoot, spends his time reading in the Red Keep but his deformity is rather unforgettable as a son of Harrenhall.

Their sister Gianna Strong, five and ten with dark brown hair curly like her brothers, she had beautiful hazel eyes, light skin, long lashes, pointed nose and small lips.

Gianna stood with mouth slightly agape, swooning over the handsome stranger at the entrance.

"Who is that?" Harwin asked, narrowing his eyes, obviously knowing it was a Targaryen but he scarcely recognized who it was.

Larys Strong instantly smirks besmused, recognizing the young man. "That's the King's first born son,.....Prince Geralt Targaryen." He said in a lowly tone.

Harwin looks at the face of his brother with disbelief as Larys grins with satisfaction,

"My gods he's so fiiiiiineeee. Look at his muscles." Gianna rasped.

"Shut your mouth Gia!" Harwin snaps lowly at his younger sister.

Gianna bit her lip, yet her eyes were fawning over the Prince. Endearingly.

Harwin stared back at Geralt as he descended the thresholds, proceeding into the room, instantly he developed a dislike for the Prince. He perceived him proud and arrogant with no respect for the crown.

"Show off." Harwin hiss beneath his breath, Larys hears him and smirks.

"Geralt!...... welcome home my son." Viserys called his name with little joy in his tone, and immediately everyone began murmuring with indistinct whispers, shocked and startled to see the King's first born son walking into the throne room after five years of his absence.

Instantly, Ser Otto began clapping and the room soon joined, all hands were jamming with exhilaration as they welcome the Prince.

He is finally back at court.

Geralt wears the Targaryen house colors, carrying his late mother's ancestral sword Valyrian steel, Viper tooth, at his hip in a hauberk.

He was tall, robust, clean cut look, well sculptured face, his white hair fell gracefully on his shoulders, with some hair behind his ears, broad shoulders, hard muscles, his face was a stand-out feature of a heart face shape with a broad forehead and cheekbones and a sharp jawline and then his eyes. His yellow-golden eyes were bright like the sun.

He was perfect, beautiful and ethereal.

They all whispered to each other nonstop and he could hear them.

Rheanyra gazed at her half brother with admiration, Alicent looked speechless drawn towards him, his presence had an aura, so confident yet intimidating, this man wasn't a Prince, he was a god.

Jocelyn eyes Geralt for a moment, admiring his charisma, then again she looks away, drifting her gaze back to King Viserys.

The small council looked at the each other amused. The court was in awe as the Witcher walked past them, and not to mention the maidens at court, they all swooned and marvelled at his beauty.

Geralt didn't glance at anyone, except for King Viserys Targaryen, seated on the Iron Throne.

He proceeded forward and stopped five paces from the dias. Viserys was surprised, his little boy was now a young adult of twenty, a man.

Geralt just stood there for a while, looking at his father. Rheanyra beamed, Alicent just stared at the Prince drinking into his sexiness.

Viserys raised his hands and the jamming of hands died down, there was now silence in the room, cutting everyone's breath.

"Your Grace." Geralt knees before his father.

Viserys stood up from his throne, practically hiding his anger. He wouldn't want to put on show before his court, so he ordered his son to stand

"Rise my son.... " He commands, Geralt obeys standing up straight, looking at him.

The gaze of purple against the gaze of yellow-gold. Viserys set his sword beside the iron throne seat and descended the dias to embrace his son.

Rheanyra smiled at the two of them, she hoped they would squash their misunderstanding and move on.

Alicent just observed the moment between the father and son, they both had different striking dualities except for their hair length was the same.

She thought Daemon was handsome but the rogue Prince was no where near the King's son.

Geralt had the same description of those greek gods she's read about.

Viserys held unto Geralt's shoulders pridefully with a keen smile. Geralt only hoped that smile was sincere.

"This court is adjourned! We'll continue the petitions on the morrow. Leave all of you! I'd like a moment alone with the Prince." Viserys commands as he returned to seat the iron throne.

Without haggle, everyone began to discard and dismiss, including the Small Council. They all curtly bow and exit the hall obediently.

Gianna Strong stood, staring at Prince Geralt's back, she's just wanted to catch a glimpse of his face, one last time but her older brother Harwin snapped at her in a low harsh tone.

"Let's go Gia!" Harwin grits his teeth, snapping her out of her thoughts. The Strong girl, grumbles and dashed out the hall with her brothers trailing behind, surely once she arrives home, Harwin will definitely scold her like he always does.

It was obvious, gossip would soon start to spread. The King's first born son has returned.

Otto Hightower had gone ahead to attend to some letters from Old Town, Alicent just continued walking on with grace her poise, but the mummers behind her back was too loud she could here them, especially from Penelope Beesbury and her three cohorts: Lily, Clara and Edwina

"Gods did you see his eyes.....it's somewhat gold." Penelope drawls with disbelief.

"I saw it too, it's just like the blazing sun of Aretuza." Lily Florent whispered.

"He's so dreamy" Clara Malister swooned.

"Absolutely dashing, can't deny it. Did you see how he swept in like he owned the room. Seven gods, his muscles in those cloths, very manly and musky." Edwina Tarly countered.

"I heard he was engaged to the Princess Yennefer of Dorne. A desert beauty they rumoured her. Second heiress to the Martell seat. I even hear she's a very distant cousin of the King's late wife" Penelope began in a low tone.

"You mean Lady Visenna Martell is Prince Geralt's mother? It thought Queen Aemma was his birth mother?" Clara gasped.

"Mmmm you thought wrong, Rheanyra is Queen Aemma first child for the King, didn't you hear about the still births she's had over the years." Penelope whispered.

"My mother friend's friend said the same, said the Queen lost two in a cradle." Lily mutters in a low tone.

"Twice in many years, However what is so shocking, though I'm not sure, but I overheard amongst the maids that Prince Geralt is a Witcher." Penelope says breezily in a low voice.

Alicent's ears perked up with curiousity.
"A Witcher?" She whispered, seemingly confused whilst she kept walking on, listening to the gossip.

"A Witcher? You mean he slaughters monsters and hideous creatures? I thought that tale was a myth. How come is he a Targaryen then?" Edwina questioned.

"I'm not sure but I heard the King married his mother, unbeknownst she was a Mage with the blood of a Witcher, you know Dorne is famous for the practice of magic." Penelope says as the trio nods.

"So I'm guessing that's how he inherited his powers, not to mention when his chambers was caught up in a fire twelve years ago." Penelope explained, the trio gasped.

Alicent listened closely.

"Unbelievable." Edwina covers her mouth.

"Seven gods." Clara mutters.

"Pen! Where did you hear all that?" Lily asked.

"I overheard in my grandfather's study with Maester Mellos, they were busy talking over dinner some moons ago, also this morning I heard in the kitchens that Prince Geralt annulled his marriage a moon ago, the King was wrath." Penelope gossiped on.

"Oh dear, what could have happened? Wasn't she good enough for him or did he find out she couldn't bare him children?" Claire covered her plump lips with worry.

"Or was she inpure, deflowered?" Edwina curiously asked.

"I'm not sure, but I heard he fucked the living soul out of her, took her maidenhead and called it quits. Fickle as dust." Penelope said as her cohorts gasped.

Alicent's mouth open wide agape.

"Mother have mercy." Lily shook her head.

"Whatever might have happened isn't my concern, I'd spread my legs apart for apart and gladly give my maiden head to Prince Geralt." Edwina swore, licking her lips seductively.

"Edwina!" Clara exclaims in a low tone.

"What? Don't tell me your eyes didn't strip him naked as well." Edwina blurts out as some courtiers turn to the gossipers direction.

"Shhhh." Penelope, Lily and Clara all shushed Edwina before softly chuckling at each other's joke while they trotted out of the throne room.

Alicent widened her eyes, at what she had heard, these girls were corrupt and wild, surely the lessons Septa Mallow has been teaching them on etiquette has been flying out their ears.

She was in front of them, gently ascending the thresholds, listening on while Rheanyra was still at her station, beside the iron throne.

"You too Rheanyra. Go." Viserys tone was stern, looking over to his daughter's side.

Rheanyra sighs and began walking away with disappointment, but before she left she quickly hugs Geralt, almost to brink of tears. Viserys slightly smiles, the bond between siblings, unbreakable.

"Brother." Rheanyra whispered, inhaling his strong musky scent.

"Sister." He whispered, pecking her forehead.

Rheanyra let's go of him with a smile. "We'll talk later, on dragon back." She grin,

"Syrax should be grown by now." Geralt inquires.

"Almost large as Caraxes." Rheanyra informs him with a smile.

"Alright then.... Dragon back." Geralt nod in agreement.

Rheanyra pecks his cheek with a smile and took one last look at her Father, whose face was now stone cold, she turns away and followed the courtiers out of the throne room, pacing forward to catch-up with Alicent Hightower.

******
Thanks for reading.

To see more chapters, add this book to your reading list.

VOTE 🌟, COMMENT and SHARE to your Wattpad Friends.

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 9.9K 68
Daemon and Rhaenyra's night at the pleasure house had consequences. Viserys disinherits Rhaenyra when she refuses to marry Laenor and gives Daemon an...
201K 7.1K 25
M-A-M-A. G-I-R-L. Mamas Girl. Alicent Hightower loved all her children. She did, and no one could deny that. But she has and always will love her yo...
31.1K 818 13
«" To be a pure Targaryen is one thing, but to house three dragon$? That's an insult and a threat to the |ron throne¡"» -Alicent Hightower Æ «" I'm a...
7.4K 217 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." 👑 In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...