Little Red

By BizzareRxality

After stumbling upon a murderer's cabin, you are forced to play a twisted game, the prize for winning being y... More

Prologue
Lost Soul
Hide
Run
A New Discovery
A New Surprise
Good Times Gone Wrong
An Escape?
Safe At Last
Paranoia
An Unwelcome Surprise
A Warning
On The Road Again
The Chase Begins
Another Loss
Safety
A New Problem
A New Normal
Hide and Seek
Another Perspective
Another Day
A/N
Back Again
The Old Meets The New
Another Day, Another Problem
Save Kye
Don't Save Kye
Bonus Chapter
Decisions
Smile
Sorry
Fight
Give in
The Bitch Came Back
Memories
Another Day, Another Death
Reunion
Life is a Bitch
Hi

A/N

33 3 1
By BizzareRxality

What's up y'all. I'm back. I was feeling a lil silly before but I'm doing better. My spring break is next week and I'm feeling productive. So, I'm gonna make a promise. I'll get out ten quality chapters by the second of april. If I don't, I'll write a bonus chapter and you get to decide what it'll be. It can be gore, wholesome, the most horrendously down bad smut you can think of. Anything.
Sorry for being hella inconsistent but I'm back!
Love y'all! ♡

Also, anyone wanna be like internet besties or somethin. Lowkey need some friends so feel free to message me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 126 42
She was on the run, from whom you might ask, no one knew. To protect her self she has to hide among the humans as a human male. While in hiding she...
1.1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
54.3K 1.9K 27
(Y/n) was just your average, everyday young adult who loved to read books, take walks, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that the woods just beyond her...
79.3K 3.5K 27
ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ((𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋)) ── ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 death can't even stop her, nothing can, not ever she rises...