The Web That Connects All (Yo...

Por Shainessy

The son of Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne aka: Batman but the kid doesn't know it. His name is Daniel, he lives... Más

Happy New Year!
Orion-Spider VS Electro

Party For Chaos

63 1 0
Por Shainessy

Daniel/Orion-Spider P.O.V:

I have been training my electricity abilities step by step but there were a few times it didn't go well...

Flashback

The power went out so I had to fix it before Aunt Cass arrived. I open up the electricity box and I was slowly fixing it. I was so close until I touched a wire and I was pushed back and crashed into the wall. Of course it didn't hurt me as bad, I have been through worse but my back...

Flashback

I was swinging around the city and saw some goons. of course as the handsome, muscular hero myself I had to save the day by beating up the goons. Then out nowhere a goon had gloves tat glove out shockwaves it gave me a bit of trouble but did I loose... 

Nah I'd Win

I webbed him and took the glove glove and knocked him the hell out with one kick than the gloves decide to malfunction not only because all goon tech sucks mainly all because of me but I was somehow absorbing the power but it felt too much I ran on top of the building and high up in the sky letting out a small electrical explosion.

But it didn't hurt but I'm really mad it messed up my suit a bit...

Much more Flashback but I think these are enough to explain my case:

Now here comes the Intro

or...

(Lets say Peter Parker is Daniel, Miles Morales as Jaime and MJ as Bart)

I swinging around the city looking for bad guys helping people in the neighbour hood and enjoying my time and I arrive home (In my room) and hear noise through my bed room so I open up my door and see my childhood friend Mark.

And Aunty Cass

Daniel: M-Mark your back?

Mark:Better than ever old friend

Daniel: I thought you were on your hospital bed...

Mark: Well don't worry, I'm better

Daniel:It's been 4 years... It's good to see my best bud in the neighbourhood. 

We hug each other

Mark: It's feels good knowing my best friend is well and your Aunt looks younger than before.

Cas:aww

Daniel: And still trynna hit on my aunt after 4 years.

Mark: You know what they say once a rizzler always the rizzler.

(CAP!!!) He ain't no rizzler

Daniel: and yet no numbers from people your own age.

Mark: hehe I don't see you with any either.

Daniel:...touché

Cas:*coughs* Mark is there something you wanna tell my nephew

Mark: oh right! Yo bro you wanna head to this party, my girlfriend invited me and told me to invite a friend as well... who better than my best bud! So what do you say?

Daniel: I'll see if I can make time but I promise but... I will come.

Mark: thanks Jumper

Daniel: anytime lover boi

We dap each other up. As Mark leaves, Cas explains she need to get to work.

Daniel: C'mon you still going to Lex Corp?

Cas: I am doing this for the both of us. I'll be fine just get ready for that party, alright?

Daniel: *sighs* yesss Casss.

Cas: before you go...*Threatening Glare And Aura* You better leave this house clean you understand ?

Daniel:*Fearing For His Life* Yes Cas, Understood.

Cas leaves and I get to work with cleaning the house and choosing good clothes to wear. I hear my watch beeping, I press the button on the side of the smart watch and it shows me my spider symbol and Scorpion on the loose along with Rhino.

Daniel: This guys are annoying sometimes... Maybe some action can prepare for the party... Les do This!

I wear my Spider suit and jump out my room window and swing around the city

Orion-Spider: Woo Hooo! Hello New YOOOOORRK!

Civilian#1: GO get em' Spidey!

Civilian#2: Our hero is back in business!

When I stopped to some people it looked like I was falling but to me a different story.

Orion-Spider: TIME TO FLLLLYY!

As metallic wing similar to falcon wings appear out of his back.

(This is basically how you swing and glide)

I see Rhino holding the heads of guards and the most logical thing I could think of is throwing a huge object at Rhino's back.

Orion-Spider: Hey big guy! I heard you've been a bad boy, so I had to come to teach you a lesson!

I used my webs to grab the guard and drop them off at a safe area.

Orion-Spider: call for backup and get out of here!

The guards do as told and run.

I return to the Rhino ready for battle

Orion-Spider: Let's dance... Chum.

(Except of Scorpion saying Octavious he says Lex)

Orion-Spider: you both need to learn to play nice*Whispers to himself* What does Lex have to do in all this? I should be more cautious.

I see extra guards and police officers and I swing to them

Orion-Spider: *Out loud*They're in that red moving container but that should be obvious due to the yapping and fighting! Crap it's almost time! Gotta blast!

Captain: Thanks for the help Spidey!

I swing back to the house and get dressed.

(Here are the clothes)

now time for a party.

A Few Hours Before:

Back to present

I head to the location Mark sent me and arrive at a loud but cool Party inside this house of a mansion.

Daniel:wow... better see what's so good about this party.

I see a dude walking to the same entrance as me.

 So I decide to start with some small talk.

Daniel: hey man, heard the party's pretty lit

???: Oh yeah it is hehe...

Daniel: oh yeah forgot about the introductions. Daniel, Daniel Kyle. What yours?

Max: Maxwell, Maxwell Dillons. Max for short.

Daniel: Bet max. Ready for the party?

Max:: Like hell I am! The popular boy himself invited me to a secret underground promotion proving my role as the new popular kid!

Daniel:(Oh boy...) That sounds... Interesting but suspicious

Max:What do you mean?

Daniel: well to start off, he's...popular. Why would he do anything nerdy. Two, I have a feeling he bullied you but you think he's just joking around and three they hurt you everyday without mercy even giving you TWO black eyes, Right? They will never care about nerds like us, Max... umm just a tip, go there just enjoy the party and leave without regret.

Max: w-well...I-I... Shut up you don't know them like I do!

He runs into the entrance.

Daniel: w-wait! (Now he is gone... How did he not remember we literally go to the same school...)

I enter seeing everyone have a good time and soon see Mark with this beautiful girl I have never seen before.

Daniel: Hey Mark!

I walk over.

Mark: Daniel my main man

We dap each other and hug one another like brothers.

Mark: Oh right this is my Girlfriend Samantha. Samantha this is my childhood, best friend Daniel

Daniel: nice to meet you

Samantha: Likewise

We gently hug each other. Later on we enjoy our time together. We made each other laugh, dance together, joke together and Mark and Samantha kissing right in front of me which made me feel like a third single wheel and made me sad knowing I have been single my whole life. I hear laughs and I turn to see Max being laughed at this all types of stuff on his clothes with a black eye and a bloody nose.

Daniel: Max!

I run over to him.

Daniel: are you alright!

Max: I should've listened to you! Now all I am receiving is pain and humiliation! I wanna go home!

Max runs out crying through a black door.

Daniel: Max...(How can they laugh!? After all he's been through this is how you treat him!? These guys are worse than my actual big bads...)

I chase after him but I soon loose track of him as I decide to walk home.

Daniel: I should've gone with him I could've helped him! I'm so sorry Maxwell...

I was walking home and My spider senses go off as I turn back I see electricity appearing out of nowhere a light glows and enters the party room where Mark is.

Daniel: Oh crap Mark! Gotta change!

I change into my Spidey suit and head to the party as fast as I can and land (In a Spidey pose ofc) and see the electric man killed a man. The bully/"popular" boy from before through the man of lighting floating to him. He looks up shocked to see the powerful villain nearby. Electro claims it sucks to be Doug. Doug can do nothing but stare.

He fires again lifting him up. Mark, Samantha and other friends look out the door to see the action.

The bully writhes in pain until he falls still. Electro stops his attack and lets the man drop. The others stare in shock.

A man checks on the bully's body but flees when Electro approaches. Electro raises his powered fists claiming that he hates all of them.

Just then a Web flew at Electro's mouth.

Orion-Spider: sorry night light! I think it's time to turn the power off! Electro! (That is a killer name!)

Electro: Electro... I like it, it's way better than my old name, Max.

Orion-Spider:

Orion-Spider: Max... no...

Electro: It's time to DIE!!!

Orion-Spider: Unfortunately for you I can't let that happen! I gonna fix you right up buddy!

Electro: Once I'm done they will all soon know my pain!

Orion-Spider: Then let me help you, Max!

Electro: that's not me anymore!

He charges at me and I do the same as I retract my fist as my Bio-electricity is formed into my fist ready to strike.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Quote Of The Day (For Bullying):

Our motto is when they go low, you go high.

-Michelle Obama-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

383K 11.6K 35
Blake has a parasite. One that she doesn't mind having, though he can be rather annoying. His name is Venom, and he has a knack for ripping people...
3.4K 59 36
Eleah,simpleng babae na gusto lamang maghanap ng trabaho para may ipadala sa kaniyang pamilya at sa dalawa nitong anak ngunit paano kung ang pinasuka...
2.5K 104 17
This is a continuation of my first Pokemon story. This story will follow the adventures of a new trainer. Join him on his way to the Johto League. (...
179K 4K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...