SWEET TRUTH

By affrozee

Every truth is not bitter ,some truth are as sweet as honey and suger , my one is one of them and that is "I... More

Disclaimer
"Part 1"
" Part 2 "
" Part 3 "
"Part 4"
"Part 5"
"Part 7"
"Part 8"
"Part 9"
"Part 10"
"Part 11"
"Part 12"

"Part 6"

21 5 0
By affrozee

Author's POV

-And also i have losted my favourite thing.

Ayaan slept in his mother's arm again. His mother put him on bed gentely.Ayesha was feeling distress in her heart, some thought were bothering her from night. But now her son's health is more concerning matter than anything. She was caring Ayaan's face with a pained look. She spoke in her heart

- Ya Allah, i am requesting you please make my Ayaan able-bodied again. Give me his pain and bring him out from this pain. It hurts me more to see him lying on bed sick like this.

After completing  Fajr prayer, Emeer came to see his son. At night, his heart did not dare to look at the blood-soaked bandages of his son. But he came and saw his wife is sobbing while holding his son's hand. So he went to the room and sat next to his wife and put his hand on her shoulder and said

- Ayesha!?

Ayesha looked at him in pained eyes. Emeer said holding her hand tightly

-Look at me. Your son is the most strongest boy, right?!

Ayesha nodded her head cutely though tears are still falling down.

-Pray to Allah. Allah does not leave a mother's efforts unnoticed. Allah never reject mother's dua for their child.

Ayesha nodded and while holding Emeer hands more tightly she said

-I know he will recover soon. Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said the supplication of a father against his son are accepted, there is no doubt about them being accepted. And i know you are praying for your Ayaan day and night, he will come around so soon In Sha Allah.

Emeer averted his eyes from Ayesha cause he doesn’t want his wife to know that his eyes are being teary.

- Now, take rest for a while. I will stay here with him. You go and sleep. You eyes are telling that you didn’t sleep last night or maybe cried all night.
-Noo! I am not going anywhere. Now i will make breakfast for you all.
- Listen to me. Arisha will do. You need rest.
- Arisha will do obviously. But Ayaan loves spicy food, Arisha will not able to make those.
- Don’t be stubborn. Now Ayaan can't eat spicy food. He needs healthy and oil-free food.
- Then i will make soup and desserts. What do you say? He loves banana pudding with meringue topping. Should i make this or chocolate pudding?

Emeer looked at her in disbelief.

-Ayesha?! 
-Okey then you stay here. I am going.

Emeer called her by her name from behind to stop her but his wife is not going to listen his any words now.

After one and half hour, Ayaan woke up and saw his father is also lying beside him. He called his father softly and asked to help him to go at washroom. After doing his morning routine, he came out of washroom.

- Ayaan. Are you feeling better now?
-Alhamdulillah Baba.
- Alhamdulillah. You wait here, i am calling your Ammu. She will bring your breakfast. And you need to take your medicine time to time.
- Baba, i am all fine now. I can walk, i can sit, Ammu doesn’t need to bring my food here. I will eat at dining.
- You sure?
- Absolutely!
- Okey! But your Ammu didn’t slept at night. She will not listen mine so you should tell her to take rest.
-Why didn’t she? Wallahi, she will never gonna change.

Then they both came down. Ayesha saw Ayaan is coming with Emeer.She immediately went out the kitchen and worriedly asked

- Ayaan, why are you coming down? I was about to go.
-Ammu, i feel bore at room. Now i will stay with you all so that i could recover soon. And i am not that much injured.
- If you wants so everyone will go to your room. Now go and take rest.
-Ammu, please.

Ayesha did not interrupt him anymore cause she knows he will not listen . It's almost 7:30,the maids have come. Arisha has also come down to help . Emeer and Ayan were sitting on the couch after having breakfast. Suddenly  Ayaan called his mother and said

- Ammu, i have a request.
-Yeah, go on.
-You can't say no, okey.
- Okey, i will not.
- Go and take rest. Sleep atleast for 5 hours. Maids will handle kitchen, Mamoni will guide them.
-And who will take care of you?
-Baba will. You said you will not deny.

Ayesha glared at Emeer.

- Why are looking at me like this?  Your son requested you to sleep not me.
- Don't act Mr.Emeer

Ayaan suppressed his smile and said

- Ammu, Baba has no fault here. I am telling you. Do you think only Baba care for you? Don’t I have tention  about your health ?
-Yes, you have i know you do tention for me my prince.
-Then keep my request.
-Okey, i will. But if you need anything, don’t hesitate about calling me, you will just make me awake and will tell me okey !

Ayaan nodded as yes. Ayesha went to her room and sitted on her bed. She wasn't sure of the certainty of her sleep

//

Ayaan was lying on his father lap watching TV and his father was scrolling on his phone. After a while, Ahan came downstairs getting ready to go to the university. Mahir also comes ready for office. Mahir saw Emeer wasn’t get ready for office so he asked

- Vaiya, are you not joining today’s meeting?

Emeer looked at him emotionlessly and said

- No! I have cancelled the meeting. The meeting will be held day after tomorrow.
- That's fine. Then i will check on the medicine sight today.
- Okey! If possible then come before noon. Meherima should be admitted to coaching . She won't able to go alone and I can't let her go alone. Ayaan is sick so he can't take her to coaching. I intened to  take him to the hospital again today.
-I will try but i can't give the grantee about my arrival .

Ahan was listening them. While clearing his throat he said.

-Emeer abbu, i will take her. Don’t bother yourself with tention.
-Okey! That will be absolutely fine if she goes with you.

Ahan and Mahir both sat on dining table for breakfast.Arisha told the maids to serve them food and went to Fatima's room to check if she got ready for her college or not. Fatima has already gotten ready and was packing her college bag. While caring on Fatima's head Arisha said

- Fatima, come downstairs and have your breakfast.

Fatima smile brightly and said

- I am coming within two minutes, Ammu. Today i will not miss my breakfast neither leave without my lunch box.

Arisha smiled and left from there and went downstairs. Fatima also come prepared for leaving for college. They were taking their breakfast. Suddenly Fatima remembered something and she said

- Ammu, you know what happened last day at college! I was going towards the classroom when I saw some girls talking pointing at Ahan vaiya's picture.I was confused as how they got my brother's photo so I asked them.  You will not believe ammu, how they were drooling over vaiya and vaiya's fighting skills. They said that they have seen vaiya beating some boys at TSC. That time they got crushed on vaiya so they clicked his photo. Get Vaiya married soon. Otherwise in future, every girl will try to snatch him from you. 

Fatima was giggling while explaining everything but suddenly her eyes meet Ahan's and she saw Ahan is glaring at her with angry eyes. Fatiam became stunned on her stupidity. She heard her father saying

- You have beaten someone's son and someone has beaten your Ammi's dearest son. Maybe that boy's mother is also crying for her son's wellness. You will never righteous your behave Ahan! How many time should i tell you not to get into fight here and there. Control your anger .
- Abbu, i hadn’t beaten them without any reason. They did wrong so i made them remember what is wrong and what is the punishment for wrong. but Ayaan vaiya has beaten for no reason. you can't  mix this two incident.

Mahir was surprised to hear him. He supposed to say something but Ahan again said

- And anger issue! I have control on my anger. But if i found those boys who have beaten vaiya, i will make sure that they will not able to hold stick with their hand anymore. You can't suppress me here.

With that Ahan stood up and left from there . Mahir looked at Arisha and said

-Is he not gonna behave well ? I don’t understand his behaviour ,he is so unpredictable.
-So ! He is your son ,he was also like him at this age even after getting married with you ,i had to stay in tention everyday for your angriness and careless works .Then how you wish him behave well .He is much mature then you think . Try to understand his purposes a bit .

Mahir became speechless. Arisha left from there before Mahir could say something. Fatima swallowed in fear.

- Fatima ,let's go .You are getting late.
-Okey Abbu .

Fatiam called her mother and said

-Ammu,we are going. Allah Hafez !!
- Go carefully. Allah Hafez !!

//

Emeer noticed something on Ayaan's wound. Most of the punch marks are on the left side on his face and Ayaan is lying on his left shoulder. So he said  him change his lying position to asure his suspection . But Ayaan denied to lie on his right side due to pain . He said

- Baba ,they have beaten on my right side , the pain of this side is intolerable.
-Okey .

Emeer sighed in sadness .He spoke in his heart

- He is looking like the little Ayaan again today on my lap . How many times I carried him in my lap when he  was kid ! When Mehreema was in Ayesha's womb ,i took him to office with me too even held so many meetings with him . That little  Ayaan is now a grown up man. From childhood i have saved him from every harm .His mother never beat him. Scolded him when he did something wrong, but never laid  hand on him, even never let me did. I know how much she is suffering now seeing her son in this state.

Ayesha's voice broke his thought. Ayesha cupped Ayaan's face and said

- Ayaan ,do you need something ?
-Ammu ,you are still awake . I told you to sleep .
-How could you think that i can sleep leaving you in pain .
-You didn’t did it right, Ammu .

Emeer said

- Ayaan ,let me take you to room. Then i will make your Ammu sleep .

Ayaan nodded his head as yes and they all went to their own . Around 30 minutes later, Arisha went to Ayaan's room. She saw Ayaan is playing vedio game on his desktop. With a bright smile she said

- Ayaan ?!

Ayaan looked at the door and saw Arisha is standing there .

-Mamoni, come .Where are you asking for my permission? You can enter in room anytime until i get married.
-Why till your marriage ? Your wife will not allow me in your room ,huh ?
- If my wife ever thinks like this ,i will divorce her right that time . My Mamoni has the full right to do anything in my room .
-Then why did you said that ?
- Actually Mamoni when i will have a wife that time i will must need privacy. You know what i am saying.

Arisha slapped on Ayaan's right hand and Ayaan hised on pain .

-Ouch ! Don't hit here .
-Are you okey ? Did it hurt much ?
-No no .They had beaten me on my right side .That's why my right hand and leg is suffering more .
-Were they lefty ?
-No ! Only Rahat is lefty rest all are right-handed. Rahat had beaten me aggressively.
- I am sorry .
- Mamoni, what sorry ! Did i complain about it ?
-You are being a pervert day by day .Don’t forget i am your first wife.
-Ehh ! When i was suffering in pain last night where you were ? With your husband ! Now i am talking about my wife so you remembered that you are my first wife ,huh !?

Arisha laughed so hard on Ayaan's pouted angry face .Suddenly Mehrima came from nowhere and hugged Arisha from behind.

-Did you wake up ? It's already 10 o'clock. Everybody has left home .
-What i will do with everybody when you are home,huh ? I am hungry, give me something to eat .
-You dramatic girl ! I will never be able to win against your words . Let's go ,your ammu has made banana pudding with meringue topping. .
-Yaaa ! I am coming ,you go .
-Okey

Arisha left from there then Mehreema said

-Vaiya ,how are you now ? Is it still paining so much ?

Ayaan pulled her in his arm and said

-Yes .It's still paining but Alhamdulillah i am okey ,cutie .
-Believe me if i found that Rahat i will change his face's structure with my powerful pouch.

Ayaan giggled and said

- I know . If he ever face your pouches, he will definitely forget how to pouch.

Mehreema giggled and made herself comfort in Ayaan's arm .They were talking on random topic. Arisha came and saw Mehreema is still here .

- Mehreema! You said that you were coming .I was waiting for you .
-Ops ! Sorry Sorry .I was talking with vaiya .
- I see ! Ayaan has been recovering so fastly since morning .

Ayaan looked at her with pout face and said

- I am in chill mood so i am not suffering for pain anymore.

Arisha smiled and gave Mehreema her food .They all were talking randomly untill Ahan interrupt them while saying

- Sunlight company, get ready .Emeer abbu asked me to take you to coaching for getting admitted.

Mehreema narrowed her eyebrows and said

- Why do you need to take me ? Can't i go alone?

Mehreema heard her father forbidding her to go alone .She said

-Okey ,Baba .I am coming after getting ready .

Arisha confusingly asked Ahan

-Weren't you left for university ? How you come early?
-Ammu , i didn't go to university. I went to meet Anuj for some serious matter .
-I see !

Ayaan asked his father where was his Ammu .Emeer said that she was sleeping. Ahan and Mehreema both left for coaching centre. Ahan completed her admission and brought every book needed from there . They were on the way of home . Ahan remains silent since they left home .Mehreema became so confused about his this cold behave. He never behave cold with Mehreema. Mehreema thought to break the silence so she said

-Vaiya , please park the car beside any bekary. I want to eat brownies.

Ahan didn't replied her .He was looking front and driving. Mehreema again said

- Vaiya, park the car aside of road.

Still Ahan was not responding.

- Vaiya, have you become a deaf !

Ahan still didn't moved a bit .This time Mehreema screamed

-Mr .Ahan !

Ahan worriedly stopped the car and said

-What happened Sunflower ? Why are screaming ? Do you need anything or want to eat something?
- I was asking you to park the car beside any bekary since 15 minutes earlier. No you are asking me do i need something or not .What you were thinking while driving car on highroad?

Ahan remains silent and was staring at her eyes . Mehreema narrowed her eyebrows in confusion and asked

- Now what is the meaning of this staring ?

Looking into her eyes he said

-I have become a thirsty wanderer lost in your desertic eyes .So i am in search of water.

Mehreema blushed under her niqab but said in angry tone

- What is desertic eyes ??

Ahan smiled and started driving again .Mehreema rolled her eyes and said

- I want brownies.
-Your wish is my order my love .

Mehreema said loudly

- Ahhh ! Stop calling me your love .
-If I don't?!
-Why will you not ?
-Cause you are my love .
-Do you like me ?

Ahan smiled  softly and said

-Did i ever said that i like you ?

Mehreema joined her eyebrows in confusion. Ahan noticed this .She said

-Then why do you call me your love ?

Ahan slowed the car and looked at her .Mehreema could see the craziness in his eyes for her .She heard

-Cause I am crazily in love with you .

Be continue

My sweet Euphonies
Show some love on comment box and vote for me .
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
268K 27K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
698K 33.1K 37
"You hate me right?" I shook my head but he pulled me closer to his chest. "Feeling is mutual honey " his hot minty breath reached to my ears. He gr...