Showtime Steve Runs Away

By Ruby_TearDrop

What if, Showtime Steve, tried to run away again? Still trying to bring Bryan back, but also scared of hurti... More

Showtime Steve's Plan
Running Away
Steve? Steve?! What are you thinking?!
Theory Time!

It Always leads Back to Freddy Land

97 4 0
By Ruby_TearDrop

(𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

Steve finally arrived at Freddy Land.

He ran through the entrance, and went to the fountain, and stood there for a moment.

"I made it!" He exclaimed. "But, I can't stop now. I have to find Molten."

Steve began wondering around, looking for Molten.

It took a few minutes, but he finally found him. "Molten!" He shouted, and made his way to Molten.

"What? Steve, what are you doing here? I didn't get a call from Pat, about you coming by." He asked/said.

"Molten, I don't have time! I'm here on my own. Davis and Pat probably aren't far behind. I needed to tell you something, in person!" He exclaimed.

"Steve!" Davis's voice was heard, as he shouted. He sounded quite mad.

"Shit!" Steve said. And he bolted. "No! This is something I have to do, and neither you, nor Pat, are stopping me! Even if you have to shoot me, this is something I'm doing!" He shouted, as he ran.

Unfortunately, he didn't get a headstart, like he had, when trying to run away from Pat, in the sewers.

Davis not only caught up to him, but he grabbed him by the arm, his grip firm.

"No, let me go!" He shouted. He thrashed around, trying to get away.

"Davis, I'm here! Don't let him go!" Pat shouted, as he made there way towards them. Monty not far behind him.

"Steve. What, the actual hell? Why, did you do this? What were you even thinking?!" He exclaimed. His voice breathy, as he was catching his breath.

Steve didn't give an answer, he just continued putting up a struggle, trying to get away.

"Let me go!" He shouted.

"Hell no. You having explaining to do." Davis said.

"Let me go! You have to let me go! I have to tell Molten something!" Steve shouted, not giving up on trying to escape.

"Tell him what?! What was so important, that you run away for?!" Davis shouted.

"I have to tell him that the Portal is the answer!" Steve shouted. His eyes started leaking oil, his own way of crying.

"What? Answer to what?" Pat asked.

"Repeat that." Molten said, as he arrived onto the scene. Lolbit, Baby, and Ballora, behind him.

Steve stopped struggling, and looked towards Molten. "The portal. It's the answer." He said.

Everyone was silent for a moment. Then, Molten let out a chuckle. "Of course it is. It all makes sense now. Why didn't I see it before?" He said.

"See what, before?" Pat asked.

Davis, hesitantly, let go of Steve's arm.

Molten looked at Pat. "When he was brought here, for the first time, by you. And we brought him to where the portal is. Your freakout session aside. What do you remember, hearing us say?" He asked, Pat.

Pat thought over this. "He, tried to access the portal, and you and other animatronics there, were trying to stop him. He, put in some kind of coordinates, and you and co., tried to stop him from going through the portal. He, said something about Glitchtrap's Dimension, and you all freaked out." He recalled.

"Yes. It all, goes back to Freddy Land. To the portal. To Glitchtrap's Dimension. They're all the answer." Molten said. "His security breach's, make sense now."

"How do they make sense now? Explain to the class, please." Pat asked.

Molten looked back towards Pat. "His security breach's. He usually mentions Springtrap, right?" He asked.

"Yes." Pat said.

"Steve, from memories of Bryan, has associated Springtrap, and Glitchtrap, as threats. Which, makes sense. But, it's not just from memories. Is it, Steve?" Molten said/asked. When he asked his question, he looked at Steve.

Steve shook his head. "No. It's not just from memories. I see through his eyes, as he sees through mine." He said.

"Again, how did I miss this?" Molten asked. Though of course, both times he asked this, he's asking himself this question.

"You're not really explaining anything to us of what you're talking about. Start talking, wires." Davis said, getting annoyed.

Molten scoffed. "Bryan, is still around. Not just as a spirit, possessing Steve. Bryan, is trapped, somewhere, in Glitchtrap's Dimension. Steve, put those coordinates into the portal, because he was trying to go find Bryan." He said. He paused, to let them let this sink in.

"His sudden security breach modes, are triggered both, by flashbacks/memories, and by what he's seeing through Bryan's eyes. He'll go into kill mode, because Glitchtrap is hurting Bryan. Or, at least, has him trapped, and Steve is trying to protect Bryan. Or it could very well be both." He continued to explain.

"It's both." Steve said. "I..sometimes hear Bryan screaming." He mumbled.

"He wants to come home. He's scared. But, at the same time. He forgets he's even trapped." Steve began to explain.

"It's like, when I'd switch control, with Bryan. I wouldn't remember the flashback spells I'd go through. Or, what I'd say or do, when in security breach mode. Glitchtrap, has him, trapped in some kind of illusion. He'll snap out of it, sometimes. And then, he'll fall back into it, and forget he's trapped." He continued.

"So." Davis began to say. "If I'm understanding right. Bryan, is trapped, but, he can be brought back?" He asked.

"Yes." Steve answered. "That's why I ran away. I realized this. But, I knew it would sound, even more insane, to Pat. My best bet, was to run away, to here. And tell Molten. He can be brought back. If we get him out of the portal, I can, try to expell the soul piece I hold, and return it to Bryan's body. It should, bring him back." Steve said.

"It should." Molten agrees. "But. As much as I want hin back. There are other possibilities, that could also happen. Prior to dying, Bryan, became connected to the portal, in a sense. It's like it would call to him." Molten explained.

"He's been in the portal, for 3 1/2, practically 4 months. If we bring him back. He could some how, have fused with some of the portals abilities. He, could potentially, gain portal abilities. There is no physical way, for us to know how this could affect his body, and his mental state. For all we know, all the times he's went through the portal, could have been slowly killing him, and we not know." Molten continued.

"So, what I'm hearing. Is, he can be brought back. But, he could slowly be dying again, anyway. Because of the portal." Davis said.

"Yes. To put that in a nutshell." Molten said.

"That, sounds cruel." Pat said.

"It does." Molten agreed. "That's why, as much as I want Bryan back. Would it be worth it in the end? If he were to slowly die, from the portal, anyway. It'd be, MUCH more painful, than the pain he went through, in his last moments. And, I can't. I can't put him through that." He said.

"𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐧." Bryan said through Steve.

"Bryan?" Molten asked.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬." He said, with a nod of his head. "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭. 𝐈𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬."

"Bryan.." Molten mumbled.

*𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐩* "𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰! 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰!"

*𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠*

Steve gains back control. "Bryan?! Bryan! Molten, please! We have to bring him back! His screams, I keep hearing his screams!" He exclaimed.

"Alright. We have a lot of work to do. Davis, Pat. I need Steve to remain here, until further notice." Molten said. He didn't give either of them time to answer, and went in the direction of the portal.

Steve followed along.

Monty, Lolbit, Ballora, and Baby, were still silent. They were silent during all of this, not sure how to react to any of this.

"We, could have Dad back? Like, back to life, back?" Monty asked.

"Apparently so." Baby said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
127K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
117K 13.8K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...