HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!!!!

By nornat_04

'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS... More

Prologue
Main Characters Introduction
Chapter 1: the start of new beginning
Chapter 2: who is he?
Chapter 3: Ignored
Chapter 4: tried to stay away
Chapter 5: Friends and Bets
Chapter 6: THE START..
Chapter 7: This feels warm..?!
Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..
Chapter 9: Right or Wrong?
Chapter 10: What just happened??
Chapter 11: Unwanted feelings
Chapter12: Slow decisions
Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?
Chapter14: Lies and Truths...
Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!
Chapter16: Help? oh well..
New characters..
Chapter 17: Start of jealousy
Chapter18: Love breaks!
Chapter 19: Heal or damage?
Chapter 20: They are gone..
Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?
Chapter 22: THE Aftermath
Chapter 23: Quality time spend
Chapter 25: Feelings getting mutual
Chapter 26: So.. what's next??
Chapter 27: Era of something new
Chapter 28: These feelings

Chapter 24: Taking a step forward

562 38 85
By nornat_04

As much as hard it was... it was worth it!

<After a month>

//In the company

It's been a month since they had a family dinner in Ohm and Gemini's mansion, and nothing has actually changed since then.

Like, currently, they are in their office, busy with some paperwork and surprisingly, their feelings have not affected their professionalism and their duty in the company.

Both are hardworking!

All thanks to Secretary Korapat, who has the CEO wrapped around in his fingers, to remind him from time to time to behave and that they are in the office.

Yeah, nothing more... Was it?

"Excuse me sir, may I come in?" A voice from outside called.

Both the serious people had their heads face to the door hearing the familiar voice.

"Yes" Ohm said in a firm voice, which was not any surprising to Nanon.

And the door opened, revealing the intern who had won the hearts of all the staffs and the person whom Ohm got irritated, Dew.

"Um- Sir, the paper you asked me." Dew said before turning his head to look for his friend.

"If you are done then you may go out." Ohm said coldly, trying his best to control his temper.

Dew was not surprised with the owner's tone. From the very first day, he could sense that the CEO didn't like him but why?

He wanted to question, but arguing with his boss over this is stupidly stupid and it has never affected his treatment in working so he let it be.

Unwittingly, he nodded taking one last glance at his friend, who also seemed puzzled and got out.

After Dew left, Nanon jerked his head towards Ohm who was still glaring at the door.

"Do you have a problem with him?" He finally asked.

"No." Ohm replied shortly.

Nanon sighed at his stubborn behaviour. Was he sulking?

"Everyone can see you getting irritated by Dew's presence, Ohm and I don't know why." He muttered.

"You don't need to know. And don't worry, I won't let your FRIEND get fired unless he keeps up his works like this." He just shrugged his shoulder off like it was nothing.

"If you are satisfied with his works, then you can try not keeping this extra stern face Infront of him."

Ohm didn't say anything, just stood up and left.

Nanon was even more confused, then it clicked his mind...

Gosh! How could he be this dumb enough not to realize it sooner. Ohm was jealous!!

He has been noticing it that Ohm felt annoyed when Dew got closer to him, and it was reasonable cuz Dew teased him a lot.

"He is not even trying to deny that he is jealous by his behaviour but why isn't he confronting me and like those movies, why doesn't he say like , 'Non stay away from him. I don't like seeing him with you.' " He mimicked like in movies and then smirked,

"It is pretty obvious. Should I tell Dew about this, about my relationship with Ohm?"

He mumbled. Ohm was on cloud nine to introduce Nanon as his lover, but Nanon was not ready as it may affect their workplace and Ohm was so supportive.

"Should I do something for him, too? I am not even trying in this relation." He mumbled again and felt dejected.

Just then, he heard a *ting* sound from his phone.

"Eh? Message from Fourth?" He asked and looked at the message.

_____

Non! I may be late today or maybe I won't be coming.

What? Why?

Don't worry... I am with Gemini, and I asked him to take me somewhere.

Where?

Pattaya

Fourth...

I know Non but I think it's the time...

I am always with you, Fourth. I am proud of you.

:)

____

He smiled looking at his phone, Fourth was finally giving this a chance and he felt this euphoric feeling.

Then his lockscreen appeared revealing his picture with his lover,

"Right... I know what to do." He smirked,

If Ohm wasn't ready, he will take the step forward.

.

.

.

.

.

.

//In the university

The final day of exams were done, and the corridors were filled with the happy shouts of the students.

Like- Who wouldn't be happy after their exams?

In the midst of the happiness and the chaotic environment, some students were also there eating peacefully in the cafeteria cuz the food after the academic stress is just THE BEST!

And this is the place where person like Fourth can be spotted.

Like once in a blue moon, he finally decided to have the food of the cafeteria.

Actually, he didn't decide... HE WAS FORCED-

"Fourth... Can you tell this person to go." An annoyed voice snapped in the almost-empty cafeteria.

*Fourth's Pov*

I am NEVER letting these two sit in the same table again. They have been continuously nagging like kids over the simplest things.

What are they? 5? And who am I? Their babysitter?

"What's with you both this time?" I asked annoyed.

Oh, trust me! The patience I am actually holding to beat the shit out of these two people is really tempting and I FEEL LIKE IT'S GONNA BURST OUT ANYTIME SOON!

"Oh sweetheart! Tell my lovely cousin that we both are going on a date now." This person in front of me spoke, giving me his heart eyes and obviously mocking his only cousin.

WHAT A HEADACHE!

"That's not a date, dumbass. We are having a study session!" I snapped annoyingly.

"Every second with you feels like a date to me." He grinned.

Oh- after the talk we had in his house, this senior has got more and more courageous and flirty.

He is still that creepy, annoying stalker but now, it doesn't feel that cringe and irritating. In fact, it feels fun, and I want to have more of this. Don't tell him-

"Eww yuck. I didn't know you could flirt like this, Gem." P'Phu made that disgusted face.

Here we go again...

"I learned it from you, Hia~" He winked, teasing his cousin.

I rolled my eyes at both of their childish talks. This is what I meant!

Like- they are so annoyingly annoying, and I couldn't stand having them both in this same room.

I stood up, catching their attention on me.

"You both are not stopping? Stop creating this unnecessary drama for free. " I scolded. Both their heads were down.

Hah? What the hell-

"P'Phu I will meet you here again, tomorrow? I already made plans today and-" I smiled at him but the very next second, I was dragged away.

What in the actual world. Am I a fucking sac of rice to get dragged every time?

"Hey stop! Yah! Stop dragging me..." I yelled slowly for only him to hear.

Noticing my shouts, he slowly let my hands go.

"What's with you?" I mumbled annoyingly.

He stayed silent. Is he gonna give me another silent treatment or what?

"I don't like it." He mumbled slowly. Eh?

"Don't go around giving smile to everyone. They will fall in love with you." He slowly turned towards me and stared at me...

I gulped at his stares that felt like piercing right through my soul... Have I ever said that he is handsome?

"C-Can we go already." I sluttered looking away.

He just hummed and in a minute of silence, we were already inside his car.

I looked at my side and he was still silent, driving. Gosh! If he keeps on having this face, how am I supposed to start a conversation. I am having so many questions running in my mind! Heck- What should I even start with-

"Gem..."

*Creech*

He suddenly held the brake of the car, making it stop with a loud sound.

What. the. My soul left my body witnessing myself being pulled up and down.

He mumbled a small 'sorry' and started the engine again.

I slowly turned my head towards him, and eh? Why is he red? Is he sick?

"Y-You want to say something?" He asked nervously.

"Huh- I- Yeah." I muttered.

He just gave me the signal to go on like ask what I wanted.

"Are you serious about this?" I asked seriously.

He looked confused.

I sighed annoyingly. "This? Whole courting thing? Are you really sure about this?" I asked again.

He went silent for a time then spoke up,

"Do I look like I am kidding?"

This time, I stayed silent. Ehm- I am no one to say about others feeling, right?

He chuckled, still driving.

"I get where your questions come from, and I am glad you are trying to open up with me. Like- once upon a time, I was busy being homophobic and hating the same genders in love and now, I am being the one here, confessing that I like you." He had that sad look, which I couldn't bear...

"Trust me. That was the most disgusting thing I ever did and even now, I regret it so much. Only if I could change back the time, I would have slapped my older self." He laughed off, but the laugh was not his usual laugh... It felt empty.?

He looked at me.

"Meeting you was the best thing in my life. Our first meet was surely not memorable, but ever since you entered in my life, it has always led me to making right decisions. I was happy, yeah maybe even before you, but with you, I realized that sometimes... Just being a shoulder on, to listen others and their naggings is more than happiness. It's the comfort, the euphoric feeling that I could have never experienced."

He smiled while talking and I just listened with full eagerness.

"Love... I don't know how I end up falling for you. Trust me, I went through 5 stages of grief for a long time, and I got a lot of cursing too." He laughed making me laugh at his sense of humour.

"Maybe it was the time we fell apart? When you ignored me? I was desperate to get your attention back on me. To hear you cursing me, to hear your sarcasm on me. It felt devastated to know that you isolated yourself from the world, just because of my stupidness. I thought of letting you go away from me, because I was the problem there but like I said, I couldn't... "

His grip tightens on the staring wheel, and I could see the veins popping out. Snap out, Fourth!

"And yeah... slowly I realized that letting you go is not my piece of cake so I should try my best to start over again and- win your heart." He stared at me, and I stared back...

We had this wholesome eye contact between us, and I broke it feeling my face going hot.

I shouldn't be feeling this, I shouldn't but damn! He is really a sweet talker.

Don't know how I am going to keep up my heart with this sweet talks. I don't know if I will start to be frank about my feelings too, but he has won one thing for sure- Trust.

"Gem." I called out again.

His eyes go wide and snapped his head toward my direction. Is he flustered?

I smiled softly staring at front.

"Take me somewhere? Will you accompany me?" I asked and he nodded his head vigorously,

"W-Where?" He mumbled.

Am I sure about this?

"Pattaya." I replied.

I guess... this is a step forward to our life...

.

.

.

.

.

.

//In the apartment

WARNING??? FROM HERE! I AM NOT GIVING ANY DOWN THERE SO UNCOMFORTABLE? I KNOW YOU WON'T BE! BUT STILL, YES? THANK YOU FOR THE JOURNEY :)

*Nanon's Pov*

After continuous effort of pleasing my sulking giant baby, I finally managed to convince him into having dinner with me.

Phew~ Why does he have to pretend to be this strong when he can just communicate it with me.

Doesn't matter cuz I am going to cook all his favourite food and not forgetting... PIZZA!!

I was happy doing so. One thing, I love cooking and second thing, I love him so combining them, TASTY~ <Stop being dirty minded already>

Even now, he is sulking in the corner instead of talking it out. HMPHHH!

"Food is ready." I yelled at him excitedly.

He got up and smiled, but that smile looked so fake. At least learn how to fake a smile, Mr.Pawat.

"Do you want to talk it out now?" I asked him, now sounding a bit frustrated.

"Huh?" He frowned in confusion. Was he not getting it?

"Mr. Ohm Pawat! I am your boyfriend and if you have any issues, you have to talk things out instead of sulking in the corner." I folded my arms in front of chest, glaring at him.

He didn't say anything except looked down.

"Ohm... Something is bothering you and I can sense it very well. If you won't say it to me, how am I supposed to help you?" This time, I tried sounding soft as much as I could but if he still won't answer, there is going to be a police charge.

"Nothing has gone wrong." He mumbled.

Huh? At least he said something but a lie. Is he for real?

"Oh, come on! How long are you trying to deny the fact that you were jealous." In frustration, these words came out of my mouth making him look at me with wide eyes.

I rolled my eyes at his surprised face. Did he really think I wouldn't notice?

"Do you not trust me?" I mumbled sadly. Did he not?

He quickly shook his head vigorously and tried reaching out my hands. He held my hands into his and caressed it lightly.

"I-I do trust you, more than my life. It's just he is your friend, and I didn't want to-" He was biting his lips and his eyes looked so guilty yet innocent. He kept blabbering but I can't hear any voice, it's like, everything disappeared, his voice disappeared and have I ever said how se-

"Non?" He shooked me lightly bringing me back to my senses. Was I- Did I just?

"Are you alright?" He sounded worried. Oh fuck! What the hell?

I just nodded my head slightly and moved backward a bit.

"Let's just eat?" I mumbled awkwardly, clearing the silent atmosphere between us.

The whole dinner felt so long. Did I made more amount of food, or is the time going slowly?

He is having his dinner silently and I? I am just staring at him... How he opens his mouth slightly to take a bite of pizza? How he licks his lips after having a bite clearing food particles from his lips? How he gulps down the food showing off those goddamn Adam apples? How he has his lips curved into a smile after every bite? Was I eye-fucking him?

He is my boyfriend after all! Not like you guys can have this!

"Non?"

Oh fuck! He caught me... He caught me staring at him.

I looked down and started eating like there is no tomorrow to avoid this awkwardness. Argh- What the hell!! Why did he look up? Why did he-

*choke*

Great! I just choked into my own food. Water!!

I was coughing out badly and Ohm came running with a glass of water.

He quickly hands me the glass of water and caressed my back, feeling worried.

"Why were you eating so fast? You have a plenty of food in the kitchen Tho-" He sounded soft.

I mumbled a small 'sorry' and looked at him. He was staring at me, right into my eyes. And again, I was suddenly lost into those beautiful pair of eyes like I kept drowning into them without wanting to come up.

He shifted his eyes away from me, breaking the eye contact and suddenly, I felt the nerves inside me pop up.

I know this is too soon, but both are 23 and nothing is wrong to feel horny for your boyfriend? I know he wants it too but does he really? and I have been holding up my feelings for more than a month already.

Without noticing, I held up his collar and smashed my lips into his.

His lips taste sweet, just like a cherry, so soft. I won't deny, I am addicted to his lips.

He seems hesitant and shocked but once I moved my lips against his, he started responding to it, with the same passion as I.

I parted my lips signalling him to go further and he did.

The kiss lasted for a long 3 minutes till I felt like I lost my breathe but this person in front of me is still sucking and nibbling into my lips. Ughh isn't he feeling out of breath, too.

I tapped on his shoulder trying to free myself and after he did, I panted so hard trying to catch my breathe.

But I couldn't take a minute break when my lover cupped my cheeks and pulled me into another kiss.

.

.

.

.

..

.

Things started getting intense between us. We both felt like we longed for this, we both wanted this.

Bruh- we couldn't have a single moment for us after we started dating. There was always someone who had to come and ruin our time, so I understand his intensity. Fuck! I am feeling it too.

Not so soon later, his hands started moving around my clothes, but he seems hesitant. Don't tell me we are not getting further? I did not call him here just for dinner. He is my dinner!

I pulled out of the kiss and joined our foreheads together.

"If you want to go further, this is only the time. I am not letting you have this opportunity always." I smirked at him, he looked shocked, but a smirk curved right across his face and the next thing I remember, clothes were starting to scatter around the living room.

I pulled him into my bedroom and fell straight into my bed with him on top of me.

He stared at me right into my eyes, sending goosebumps through my body.

"This is the last time I am stopping. If you want to stop, this is the last warning." His husky voice sending shivers all over my body. Still so sexy!

I didn't reply, just pulled him and whisper straight into his ears,

"Show me what you got! Argh~"

He bit my neck without any warning. Oh sorry- he did but I didn't think he would straight up go there.

"Oh fuck-" I bit my lips, preventing the sounds that were coming.

He sucked onto my neck and I am sure, he is going to leave marks there.

"D-Don't leave m-marks!" I managed to say it. The amount of pressure is lips on my skin was, I am sure that there might be the whole printing of his lips.

He stopped sucking on my skin and again kissed me hard on lips, dominating every single nerve system of my body.

As much as I was desperate, he was a fucking beast!! I am sure by now, my lips are swollen badly.

My hands automatically wrapped around his neck pulling him more closer as his hand stared roaming around my body.

As his hands reached my lower body, I held my breathe. A-Are we going to really go further?

Ohm caressed my cheeks and kissed it gently.

"It's your first time, I know but I am going to make sure, it is going to stay unforgettable in your mind. "

Oh! His husky deep voice. I am ready to risk it all if it's him, doesn't matter if I am the one who is in pain.

His lips travel around my body and gently, he kissed every part of it lovingly. I can feel it, I can feel the love he has for me.

He stopped and again devoured into my mouth tasting every part of it.

.

.

.

.

*Ohm's Pov*

This feels strangely good, of course it's Nanon after all.

The way his body reacts to my every single touch is so satisfying. I am holding this for two months already, and today after he gave me his green signal, I don't think I can stop anytime soon.

His whimpering voices that he is trying to hold feels like sweet melody to my ears.

Nanon beneath me... If it were half a year ago, I would have never thought about this but if you ask me now, this is one of the fantasies I had in my mind after realization of the love I had for him.

He looks so sexy underneath me, with biting his own goddamn lips. Ugh! I am the one who is supposed to do that!

I pulled down his lower clothes as well as mine, feeling the naked bodies. together.

The weather is quite chilly, and the heat produced by our body is just PERFECT!

I can feel myself harden every single second by just watching him and today, I am gonna cherish his body and show him how he makes me feel.

I held both his legs as he stared at me widening his eyes. It's his first time so for sure he should be hesitant buy my baby just gave me a small smile and asked me to go further.

Oh fuck! How much I love him!!

Slowly, my hands slipped into his inner thighs feeling the wetness already and couldn't stop myself from thrusting my fingers into him completely.

"Argh~" He winced in pain, completely his body jolted up and tears started falling of his face which I kissed it. Mhmm! Even his tears of pleasure feels tasty.

He is trying to speak something... I went closer to him in confusion and the next words from him made me lose my mind completely.

"Just fuck me already or are you planning on to make me do it myself."

.

.

.

.

.

.

No words??🥴

I tried this after you all asked me to. But shall take it slow as it literally took me 4 days to complete that part only😵‍💫

I got caught writing this story by my mom-lol. I was speechless but I lied to my mamma saying it's an assignment. Thank god she believed it <English is not our first language!🤦

And todays update is especially for our birthday boy who just turned 24!! OHM PAWAT..🫶

Strange how this part got ended up exactly on his birthday. 

Eh- when was the last time we saw Ohm and Fourth together? Even I don't know but so happy to see them together🤧

They are having a party together 😂

Not Nanon going live at this time🥴

Recent updates;

Our players

Fourth with Milk and Love? Suddenly I miss Northnight,😭

Fotfot with his 2Tang phi's🫶

Nanons new song!!!

PICTURE CREDITED TO THEIR OWNER

Lastly,
THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR 800+ VOTES AND 13K+ VIEWS🫶
YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT AND FEEDBACKS HAS MADE ME MORE THAN SATISFIED BY MY DECISION OF STARTING THIS.
though I may be late or be gone, but never am I abandoning this story or others..

Life is hectic😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 6K 38
#OhmNanon #PerthChimon #GeminiFourth What will happen when a university's star player bets to make the university top academic student to fall for hi...
6K 498 18
OhmNanon AU💚❤️ "Am I too late Now ?? " " My world is always you, My Sunshine. But Am I too late Now ? " . . . Destiny is always be the game changer...
18.4K 321 27
Catnap and Dogday were best friends for a long time. Well, they were always best friends. One day, a meteor shower falls, so they all plan a vacation...
125K 7.2K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...