Lucy Bronze x Reader

By mibarcalove

When two rivals become teammates It's about the gorgeous Lucy Bronze and y/n ZΓ‘rgo. Y/n ZΓ‘rgo plays for Spain... More

Pre match
One last Game
The win
At the Bar
Breakfast and Flying
Dorm Partners
Team night
What happened?
Shopping
Getting ready
At the Club
Driving back
Bowling
Some talking
Making Plans
On the way
Mom talk
Heading back
Sister talk
Vacation
At the Stadium
Thick tension
Partying
⚠️
Getting caught
Idk
Getting ready

Whats up?

1.5K 54 5
By mibarcalove

It's afternoon, the sun is slowly setting down, the girls are all at the pool chilling while Y/n is sitting on a sun bench with a towel around her body and try's to cover her Hickeys.
Nobody knows why she isn't in the pool yet except Lucy and ale.

Patri: Y/n get your ass in the pool or I will throw you into it.
Y/n: im just trying to relax.
Patri: I'm counting to three, other wise your towel will get wet too.

The striker just rolled her eyes and close them trying to get a Power Nap.

Patri: One... two.... Three....

There was some water splashing and quite footsteps till y/n felt two hands getting her up.

Y/n: Patricia Juro que Déu em va deixar caure
(I swear to god let me down)

The only thing that was heard is a splash.

Alexia: Patri if I were you I would go to the toilet and stay there for minimum 5 minutes.
Patri: why im not afraid of her.
Alexia: she's my sister, you should be.

Y/n came up of the water and took deep breaths and Patri did what alexia told her, she ran inside and hid in the bathroom.

Y/n: where is she?
Alexia: Y/n its just water and a joke.
Y/n: I'm gonna kill her.
Lucy: Ale is right it was just a joke, it's not that bad.

The striker turns her head over to Lucy who has no idea how y/n can be if she's mad.

Y/n: Lucia Roberta I know your its your first time with us on vacation so just keep yourself out of this.
Lucy: I ju-
Maria: are these hickeys?!

The face of y/n went full red.

Y/n: fuck off, all of you.

She turned to the stairs, got out of the pool and went into the villa. From the outside you heard a door slam.

Maria: you guys saw them hickeys too right?!
Ingrid: she's grown up babe, its no our business.
Maria: I'm gonna kill Kelley.
Alexia: it wasn't Kelley, they are on friend terms and I for sure know it will stay like that.
Maria: you know who it was?
Alexia: it's non of our business.
Maria: but you can know?
Alexia: 1 I'm her sister and second I found it out on accident.

Lucy is nervous of this situation and wants to check on y/n so she excused herself to the bathroom.
She went up the stairs and knocked on her door.

Y/n: I'm busy.

The English wanted to push open the door but its locked.

Lucy: it's me, can you open the door?

Footsteps started to come towards the door but than there was silence for a moment. Why is the striker hesitating?

Lucy: please y/n.

After a few seconds the door opened.

Y/n: what are you doing here?
Lucy: I wanted to check on you if your okay.
Y/n: Perquè?
Lucy: because I care.

There was slowly forming a small smile across y/ns face but she still tried to hide it.

Lucy: you know I see that little smile.
Y/n: shut up.
Lucy: can I come in?

Y/n moved so that Lucy could come in, she closed the door after her. The striker sat down on the couch and continued to watch a rugby team on the tv.

Lucy: what's up with you?
Y/n: nothing, I'm alright.
Lucy: don't lie to me y/n.

Y/n: I didn't wanted anyone to see the hickeys okay.
Lucy: I'm sorry for them.

A little smirk formed on Lucy's face, y/n turned to look at her and saw that.

Y/n: no your not.

They both shared a laugh. Lucy noticed a weird feeling in her stomach, she only felt that with Keira but it was never that strong.

Lucy: so that's why you acted out, nothing else?
Y/n: yes, it's embarrassing.
Lucy: why?
Y/n: I grew up with them, their my family so they will never stop teasing me about it.
Lucy: yesterday I noticed you don't like teasing.

The face of the striker turned red full of embarrassment.

Y/n: shut up, that's different.
Lucy: oh I know.

She winked at the Spanish and made her way to the couch to sit down. Y/n took Lucy's hand and interlocked their fingers.

Soooo I hope that one's alright but writing is difficult right now for me so thanks for your patience 🫶🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.7K 38
For the Bronze-Walsh family, life seems perfect But will it stay like that for much longer? Follow Rosie, Lucy and Keira's journey as they continue t...
Flags By B

Fanfiction

13.7K 397 11
Soccer x Racing story Wxw 🫑
356K 8K 128
This is going to be my second one shot/imagine book, so many of you wanted me to make another one after finishing my first one, so here you go:) I'll...
10.2K 641 12
ALEXIA PUTELLAS LINES WE CROSS | The name Veronica Castellano was known across the world, striking a feeling of inspiration and awe in the sou...