BEHIND THE TEXS

By Aira_journal

An anthology of all the poems I wrote for the the boy whose silent treatment made me a writer.This book is a... More

How can I not be a poet?
To be His Poetess
Poetry is a RED FLAG
Flowers
Unblocked
Headphones
That Rose in book
Listen,I still...
May 12,2023
All I do
Half of me us you
Rain and Us
Brown Munda
It will stop
Writing you only
I have you here
What an art livin' is!
Do I qualify as A Poetess?
After you
My thoughts on black
It was enough
I love you
His inbox is my home
I am hurt dear
Hate
Virginia wolf once said 'writing is like sex.'

He is my person

87 2 1
By Aira_journal

There is something to be said about two people who find each other time and time again. No matter what situations they end up in or how far apart they become they come back to each other. Those are the people who have a little thing called fate on their side.

It's almost like the world is saying, "stop seperating, we are meant to be together." He is my person. No matter how many moons and suns separate us, no matter how many lovers and friends pass through our hearts, our souls will always recognize each other. Promise me this, If there is one more lifetime than this and we meet again, in another time at an other place.

Let us love each other then. The way we should've loved each other from the beginning.Because I couldn't hear to spend another lifetime missing a piece of my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379 72 13
A collection of short and long for those who wants to read love and sad poems. I love the way you look, it reminds me of something, something that...
42.4K 980 10
Bella Hyebrown is a good girl that has a crush on the most popular boy in school, Jake Parker. On the other hand, Bella still remembers her childhoo...
84.4K 3.9K 33
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...