Room-Mate

By MoaningForMin2

Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out wh... More

He's not a girl
Distractions
dirty dreams
Glora & Sid
Bon voyage
Jerk (ing) Off
One kiss please
Be mine
Louder than bombs
Sex Leave
Ari
Pink hair
Halloween
Jay's birthday gift
You will kiss a girl?
Bon voyage returns
I kissed a girl
Boyfriends?
BOOBS, COCK, SPANK ME DADDY
Cat fight
Fan fictions
Prison Daddies
Where's Yoongi?
Secret's Out
V Day
goodbyes & hello (PARIS)

Bon voyage 2

2.3K 82 53
By MoaningForMin2

Out of nowhere, Jungkook heard a girl's scream. It had to be Jay. He stayed in the same place. Didn't move. He knew if something happened to her Yoongi was always there.

Getting out of his thoughts and fantasies, he sat on a rock watching Tae play with water. God! He had turned completely white under water. Jungkook could make out everything. everything.

His nipples, his waist, his legs, his ass cheeks (oh, his ass cheeks), his tongue sticking out, Tae tried to lick the water like kids do.

Smiling, Jungkook closed his eyes cherishing every moment he was given. He thought of his sister and how thankful he was to her for bringing Tae in his life. Not that he was gonna admit.

Suddenly, Jungkook felt someone touching his thigh. Opening his eyes, he found Tae standing in front of him.

"Join me?" Tae asked smiling sweetly.

Jungkook gasped and nodded his head.

Tae offered Jungkook his hand and Kook held it tightly not believing his luck.

Obviously, Tae's eyes hovered all over JK's abs and chest gulping.

"Jungkook," Tae moved closer to JK, "I know."

Jungkook smiled and asked what was he talking about.

"I know that every night," Tae sighed and checked if anyone was watching them, "you jerk off thinking about me – in the washroom."

What?

No way!

Jungkook is extremely silent. He runs all the taps and showers. There's no way Tae could hear it.

Tae put his palm on JK's chest and hugged him, "Jungkook, kiss me. Pleasee!"

Jungkook stared at Tae who was blushing and then those pouty lips.

Without waiting, Jungkook smashed their lips together. Tae had already begun to moan, as Jungkook groped his ass tight.

Tae lifted himself up and wrapped his legs around JK's ass grinding against JK and making him lose his marbles completely.

"Fuck! Tae! Don't do it," Jungkook broke the kiss and shook his head.

"Why?" Tae asked, his eyes so meek.

"I – I won't be able to control myself," Jungkook said his eyes so doe and innocent, contrary to his beast of personality.

Tae smirked, "Who's asking you to control yourself?"

Saying that, Tae moved his eyes to a corner where he was sure no one could see them. With Tae still wrapped around him, Jungkook took him to the corner and pinned him against the rocks.

His hands squeezing Tae's ass.

"I am taking off your shorts," Jungkook slowly put him out and bend on his knee slowly pulling Tae's shorts.

Tae's fingers dug in JK's hair, "Jungkoook. Jungkoook."

"Jungkook."

"Jungkook?"

Tae's hand on JK's shoulders, "Jungkook?"

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Tae asked and JK suddenly opened his eyes.

Fuck!

Did he fall asleep on a rock?

"Are you okay?" Tae asked again, worried, "Your eyes were closed."

Jungkook was so flushed, he barely looked at Tae's face.

Fuck!

Don't look at him, or you will get hard, his brain barked.

But still Jungkook looked up and saw Tae turning around almost slipping on the rock. But Jungkook was quick and he grabbed Tae – well – Tae's ass. Again.

They both fell on the rocks. Jungkook's entire weight on Tae's leg. His hands on Tae's ass tight.

Tae looked up horrid at Jungkook and still he didn't let go off Tae's ass.

"Aaaahhh!" Tae screamed feeling insane pain in his ankle.

Oblivious to the fact that Jungkook's hand was in agony too. He was holding on to Tae's ass tightly. But the feel of Tae's ass against his skin made him forget everything.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked his hand still stuck under Tae's ass.

"Hurts," Tae cried clutching Jungkook's shoulders tight, "Jungkook, I can't move my right leg. It hurts."

Jungkook realized he had put all of his weight on Tae's leg. Thankfully, his leg was twisted or anything. But Tae cried like a baby unable to move it.

Tae's eyes watered and JK could see water on his eyelashes. Jungkook felt so bad. His heart ached.

"I – I am sorry Tae," he mumbled and finally brought him close to himself.

"Its okay," Tae smiled weakly.

"Um, I will pick you up, okay?" Jungkook took permission and Tae slowly nodded his head.

Clutching Jungkook like a baby Tae was lifted off and brought out of the waterfall. At first, they both sat and scrutinized the leg.

Thankfully, nothing was broken but it still hurt Tae.

"I think we should apply some ointment?" Tae asked still having that cry baby face.

Jungkook touched his leg and poked gently, "Does it hurt?"

Tae shook his head.

Jungkook poked again harshly and Tae screamed, his nails digging in Jungkook's skin, "It hurts Jungkook. Stop!"

"Hey, don't cry," Jungkook felt bad and put his hand forward to caresses his back but Tae hugged him.

Jungkook's heart stopped beating.

Tae's face was buried in Jungkook's chest as he sat and sobbed. Jungkook felt so bad. Here, Tae was hurt and crying and Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about their closeness, Tae's lips, Tae's whole body.

Fuck! Stop it, Jungkook. He's hurt. Carry him to the tent and take care of him.

"Let's go to the tent and rest?" Jungkook asked and without waiting for his answer picked him up easily and began walking.

Suddenly, as Tae saw the other guys, he realized what position they were in. Jungkook half-naked, Tae wet and in Jungkook's arms. He blushed furiously despite the historical pain in his foot.

"Oh my god!" shrieked Hobi and grabbed everyone's attention.

Soon, everyone came running out of the water wet and drenched and ran towards their tent.

"What happened?" Jimin was all worried and sat beside Tae holding his hand.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and moved Tae towards him almost like he was a child.

"We will put some cream on it," Jungkook assured and eyed Jay who was a walking pharmacy.

"Oh yes!" she ran towards her tent dragging Yoongi with her.

Jungkook didn't let anyone touch Tae's leg and put on the cream all by himself.

Jay couldn't stop smiling seeing her brother in a boyfriend mode. She held onto Yoongi's arm and stared at the would-be boyfriends.

"I think we all should just rest for a while? And let Tae sleep a bit too," Jin suggested seeing Namjoon tried to fix his phone he broke a while ago.

They all disappeared, even Jungkook who stood outside as Tae changed into fresh, warm clothes sitting down.

When he entered the tent, Tae was already asleep snoring cutely. Jungkook changed his clothes' assuming Tae was sleeping (which he was unfortunately). Staring at Tae for a while, Jungkook realized how beautiful the boy was. He was instantly reminded of Tae's cries and his hands on Jungkook. God! Jungkook wanted to protect Tae all the times. He decided to kiss Tae's nose but shook his head and fell asleep.

Opening his eyes, Jungkook realized Tae was not in the tent.

Where the fuck did he go?

He can't even walk.

Grabbing a shirt, Jungkook got out without even buttoning it properly. He kept searching for him everywhere and found Tae in Jimin's tent.

Jimin was massaging Tae's feet and making him laugh as Hobi sat in a corner listening to music.

"Jungkook?" Tae had a huge smile on his face but saw Jungkook was tensed and angry.

"You – how did you come here?" Jungkook asked, his insides churning to punch Jimin so hard.

"Jimin carried me," Tae smiled and Jimin smiled even more, "I – I felt an insane aching. You were sleeping so I called Jay. But she too was sleeping. So Jimin came for help. And he massaged my legs."

Jungkook threw a dirty look at Jimin and then a disappointed look at Tae.

"What happened Kook?" Tae asked sensing the tension.

What was wrong? Jungkook was so good to him a few hours ago. What did he do now?

Without saying a word, Jungkook marched off leaving Tae confused and hurt.

After a few minutes, Jimin again carried Tae to his tent. Jungkook was changing so was shirtless. Still, nevertheless, Jimin placed him on the mattress and left.

Jungkook was looking for a shirt when Tae asked, "Jungkook, please talk to me. What happened? Did I do something wrong?"

"No," Jungkook laughed, "You never do anything wrong, Tae."

Tae came straight to the point, "I know you are mad because I went to Jimin. But I was in pain and you, Yoongi-Jay were sleeping."

"Then you should have woken me up, Tae," Jungkook shouted throwing his shirt aside and sitting topless.

"But I didn't want to disturb you, Kook."

"You just say it that you wanted Jimin," Jungkook threw a nasty look at Tae, "You wanted him to help you."

"What?" Tae shrieked so confused, "I don't understand."

Jungkook knew Tae couldn't understand his jealously which was good for him. Or Tae would also find out why Jungkook was so jealous. It drove him crazy to think that anyone would touch Tae other than him.

Fuck!

What was happening to him?

"Just leave it," Jungkook grabbed the t-shirt and put it on.

Tae felt so bad. How could Jungkook always do this? Every time he hurt Tae for no reason at all. Made him feel bad.

"No!" Tae shouted as Jungkook stood up, "I need an explanation. Why did you behave so nicely to me at the waterfall? I know you hate me. Stop pretending. If you hate me so much then what is your problem if I asked Jimin for help. At least, he's nice to me. He never hurts me with his words and actions. Jungkook, you confuse me so much. Every time I think we can be friends, you – you mess it up. Like this we can never be friends."

Jungkook shook his head, "Sorry if I hurt you. You are right. We can't be friends. I think its best that way."

With this, Jungkook left the tent feeling so hurt and mad at himself. Why can't he just show his real feelings to Tae? What was the problem?

Jungkook didn't return till evening and kept wandering all over the forest.

"Your turn Namjoon," giggled Jin.

They all were sitting in front of a bonfire, drinking beer and eating chips. Hobi suggested they play a game and a drunk Jin suggested the weirdest game.

"What?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes already drunk.

"Your turn," hissed Jimin, "Tell us. What do you think will walk out of that dark lake at night?"

Yes, that was the game. Whoever gave the scariest answer would win.

"Aliens," Namjoon answered and drank away.

"Jay?" Hobi asked and saw Yoongi falling on Jay's shoulder, more like her chest.

She didn't mind. In fact, she was caressing his hair.

"White Walkers," she grinned and saw some confused faces, "What? You don't know White Walkers? Game of Thrones? Fuck! I and Yoongi binged watched it a few months back and it was mind blowing."

"Good to hear that you two don't just sleep but watch certain things too," commented Namjoon and chuckled.

"Tae?" Jimin asked to the small boy wrapped around blankets.

Tae was still upset and super drunk.

His eyes went to the lake and he sighed, "Erm, Ju – Jungkook?"

Jay clapped, "We have a winner."

"No," Tae clarified and saw Jungkook emerged out of the tree, "He's here."

"Jungkook?" Namjoon turned around.

Jin grabbed his hand and made him sit, "Where were you? Here."

Handing him a beer bottle they continued the game till every had fallen asleep.

Jungkook didn't get enough beer since they all had finished it. He saw Tae stumbling and reaching the tent.

He fell on the mattress and stretched his legs yawning.

"Jungkoookaaah," he yawned and stretched his arms, "Come here."

Suddenly, he remembered the conversation he had with Jay a while ago. Jay suggested that he and Jungkook talk about their issues.

"Sorrry," Tae smiled seeing Jungkook lie beside him, "I am dorrryyyy... I mean sorry if I hurt you. But please talk to me."

Jungkook knew Tae was drunk. He covered Tae with quilts and asked him to sleep.

"Noooo," Tae insisted and moved closer to Jungkook, "Pleaseee – pleaseee talk to me."

Jungkook pushed Tae gently but Tae wrapped his hand around Jungkook's waist and buried his neck in JK's neck, "Pleaseee – Koookkkaahh. Talk."

Fuck!

Jungkook bit his lip hard. He wasn't drunk but he wasn't sober too.

"Jungkook," Tae laughed and stared at Jungkook's face blinking hard.

"You are so hot," Tae laughed more and was about to hug Jungkook but Jungkook attacked Tae's neck kissing it furiously.

"Fcukkkk!" Tae moaned his fingers inside Jungkook's locks.

Jungkook took out all his sexual frustration and licked, bite, kissed, sucked Tae's neck who couldn't stop moaning.

Tae began to rub himself against Jungkook, "Koook – aaahhhhh! Ahhh!"

Fuck!

Jungkook was getting hard and he focused more on Tae's neck and collarbones.

"Feels – ssoooo – goooood," Tae cried grinding harder as Jungkook sucked on Tae's neck like a baby on nipples.

"Don't stop Koook," Tae pleaded, his eyes closed.

Jungkook realized Tae was getting hard too.

Fuck!

They both were hard.

What was Jungkook doing? Tae was drunk. He wouldn't remember anything the next morning and would regret it.

Jungkook stared at Tae's pout. He wanted to kiss Tae so badly. But this is not how he imagined their first kiss.

"Kookaaahh – feels gooood – stop – don't please."

Shaking his head, Jungkook came out of Tae trance. He didn't even know if Tae liked him in any way?

Of course, Tae called him hot. But he could have called even a tree hot in that drunken state.

"Sorry baby," Jungkook whispered and kissed Tae's neck softly, "Not now. When you are sober. When you are ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 15.2K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
492K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
90.5K 3.1K 13
Jungkook is Jimin boyfriend who fell in love with Jimin closet friend. Starting: Kim taehyung - 19 (Jimin 'closet' friend) Jeon Jungkook - 20 (Jimin...
1.8M 72.6K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...