New War In A New World(Allies...

By ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... More

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom

187 12 0
By ShadowKong1

Date: 15 April 1946/1646

In the Morning Day, In Altaras Kingdom Region, At the Grass Plains. With No Tree were Sight in the View. The Morning Days, Now Came by to A Multiple Warcry Coming on The Plains. Showing One Side of the Knights and Cavalry Charging at The One Side of The Musketeers Forces Which They All In Formation Line. Split into Three Sections Line.

The First Musket Line Troop Crouch Down and The Second Is Stand In Line As Both Line Aiming their Musket on the Charging Knights And Cavalry That is Coming on their Way With the Land Dragon Are now Moving Forward with the Musketeers Forces that Was on the Top as They will be The one Firing Forward on The Charging Enemy.

On the Top of the Land Dragon Carrier, A Lieutenant Look at the Cavalry Coming Closer and Closer. As the Musketeers Reloading their Musket in Preparation of the Attack.

Lieutenant: All Troops! Musket at Ready!!!

All the Musketeers have Finish their Reloading Before They All take Aim at the Cavalry that is In front of them.

Lieutenant: Aim.....!

Since, Then, The Land Dragon is Rather To Decrease the Number of the Oncoming Army. So, One of The Lieutenant is In Charge to Lead the Land Dragon in Front and Attack the Rear to Promptly Slowly the Cavalry Forces that Coming on Their Way. Since, The Charging of the Cavalry Will Disarray the Formation of the Infantry if they Past Through and Attack in Full Forces and could Potentially Lead to a Close Combat. So, The Captain Don't want this To be a problem in The Formation and He Have To Maintain it also not letting His Troops to Fall Apart and Panic in Chaos.

The Musketeers Forces on the Land Dragon Aim Clearly on the Oncoming Cavalry. As they Almost Getting Closer.

Lieutenant: Fire!!

A Series of Volley Musket Fire Ring out From each of the Land Dragon Carry Musketeers on their top Carrier. The First Volley have Kill Less Than 13 Cavalry Forces as they Fall to The Ground or They Pull Hard on their Horse Rejns That Strap Across from the Month to it Rider As The Horse Rise up in As they Falling Backward. While Some Hit a Few Horse in the Process as The Horse Fall Together With the Riders Falling Down together to their Horse. But, Most Shot are Misses as The Cavalry still keep on Charging But, The Lucky Volley to get a few Knights at the Back.

The Musketeers Reload their Musket as Fast as They Can as A Batch of Archer Cavalry Show up in the Rear. As They Prepare for Another Attack.

Back on the Formation of Musketeers Still on Stand By. Captain Bafram is Looking at the Battlefield Unfold in Front of Him.

Bafram: Get the Magic Mortar Cannon Out!

The Magic Mortar Cannon Been Brought out by the Soldiers as They Set up the Mortar in Preparation. Upon few Second, The Mortar was Set Up as The Mortar been Comprised About Six Of them. A Commander now Standing Upon the Mortar Soldiers as The Soldiers Putting the Munition in Preparation.

Commander: Prepare the Magic Mortar Cannon!

As The Soldiers Finish their Doing of the Magic Mortar Cannon. Since, The Munition for the Mortar is Similar to Normal Rocket, It was Infused with Magic inside to Make the Rocket to Fire a Bit Farther From it Location and Giving it a Bit of Addition Firepower to the Rocket. As The Soldiers Hold On to the Rocket and Awaiting the Command to Launch.

Commander: Fire!!!

The Soldiers Release their Hold on the Rocket as It went in the Tube Before it Release a Hiss And The Rocket been Released And The Rocket Shot Out from the Tube as It going for the Targets that was In the Battlefield.

At the Battlefield, The Cavalry Charging as They Tried To Dodge the Oncoming Volley of Musket Shot as The Musketeers in the Land Dragon was In Desperate in Fighting Them. Until, In The Cavalry, a Explosion Occur near The Cavalry Forces of Altaras as It Blow Good Amount of the Cavalry that Is too Close to Each Other as they Been Blow to Pieces. Follow With Five Explosion Killing Almost 50 to 60 Cavalry all In Together that The Explosion have Kill.

At the Line of the Cavalry Forces, The Cavalry Despite been Pounding by the Mortar Fire and Been Firing Volley Musket Shot, They Still keep on going. The Commander of the Cavalry Still Charging with all their might with his Cavalry Forces through Hell of Attack.

Commander Cavalry: Watch out for the Enemy Bombardment!!!

Then, A Few Explosion Occur again

Cavalrymen 1: Ah.....!

Cavalrymen 2: M-My Leg.....!

Cavalrymen 3: H-Help.....!

The Commander Seen What the Palpadian Have Brought with them as He thought that they only Brought the Land Dragon with them.

Commander Cavalry: Shit, Seems Like they Brought the Portable Magic Mortar Cannon other Than Bringing the Land Dragon.... Ready the Bow!

As the Cavalry Rode through the Plains, With the Archer Cavalry Rode in Other Side as They Take out their Arrow from the Quiver Before Put it Through and Pull the String of the Bow.

Commander Cavalry: Pay no Heed to that Cannon! We Will Push them back with Our Numbers!! Push Forward! Let Loose!

The Archer Cavalry Released the String of the Bow and Let the Arrow Fly to it Target. Hundred of Arrow been Released as The Arrow Fly toward the Land Dragon. As The Arrow Land it Target, The Arrow Hit But Bounce or Deflected By the Hard Skin of the Land Dragon. While some have Shot Above the Carrier of the Land Dragon as Some Hit the Musketeers. But Some Got Kill with a Direct Headshot in the Head as They a Bit Too Late to Take Cover and Avoid the Arrow Shooting.

Musketeers 1: Take Cover!

Musketeers 2: Ah.......! I got hit by the Arrow!

Lieutenant: Watch Out for the Incoming Arrow!

After the Arrow All but Some Hit on the Musketeers While Land Dragon are Have No Effect from the Attack. As They just Keep on Going and Ignore the Attack that Just Hit them.

Cavalrymen: Commander! Our Arrow Didn't do anything to the Land Dragon! It didn't effect on them at All. Their Skin are too Tough for our Arrow to Hit them!

Commander Cavalry: Tch... Don't Falter by this! The Movement of the Land Dragons are Very Slow! Ready of the Lance Cavalry to Break Through the Formation! Strike at the Center of their Army Formation!

The Altaran Cavalry Charging While Yelling their Warcry as The Lance Cavalry Charging from Every Direction To Counter the Enemy Formation at All Course. As They Getting Closer and Closer Upon the Land Dragons. The Musketeers in the Carrier Fire their Shot Killing a Few Lance Cavalry. The Knights of Altaran Forces Charge from the Rear of the Land Dragons as They tried to Climb up to the Carrier But Got Stab by the Musketeers with their Bayonet at their Muskets. Whatever They Tried, The Knights couldn't get up to the Carrier in Time Before Got Stab Again. The Land Dragons Start to Off Course Because of the Overwhelming Knights that Tried to Climb to the Carrier.

Also, That the Land Dragon have move Away from the Firing line of the Musket Firing. How many the Knights Tried, The Climbing was Futile As the Musketeers Keep on Doing their Attack on the Knights. As for The Land Dragon, It had Enough Before it Form a Flame in it Mouth before Sending out Flame on the Oncoming Knights as The Unlucky Knights that Did not Esxape in Time Got Burn to Dead. As The Fire start to Take on their Skin until it Kill them. Now, the Other Land Dragons Follow Suit in Sending their Own Flame out to the Enemy Burning them to Dead.

Knight 1: Ah....! It Burn!

Knight 2: It too Hurt!

Knight 3: Too Hot....! Ah....!

The Yelling of Cry can Be Hear by the Knights that is Burning Alive After the Land Dragon have Send the Flame toward them. Then, Behind The Knights, Through the Fire that Is Burning the Grass, A Hundred of Lance Cavalry Charge at the Land Dragon As They Jump Through the Flame Burning Grass With their Lance in Prepare as They Point it Forward to Strike the the Land Dragon. Then, The Land Dragon Send Out the Flame Again at the Oncoming Lance Cavalry as They Burn With the Grass turn to Black after the Burn of Flame. But,, Their Commander Seen the Situation and Call out a New Order.

Commander Cavalry: All Cavalry! Attack the Palpadian Infantry! The Land Dragon is Too Hard to Engage, Past Through them and Head Straight at their Infantry!

Upon the Command, The Survive Cavalry Move to the Side and Past Through the Land Dragon and Avoid it Completely. At One of the Land Dragon Carrier, The Commander Seen the Cavalry just Avoid them and Head Straight To the Musketeers Forces. Before He Take Out the Mana-Comm And Begin to Rely the Message to the Musketeers, To Whose All the Musketeers that was behind From the Battle.

As The Message been Rely, Captain Bafram Have Received From the Mana-Comm Operator as He give the Message to the Captain. The Captain then See the Whole Cavalry Coming toward them. As He take out the Palpadian Made Sabre as He Point at the Cavalry Forces.

Bafram: Damn, They Manage to Break Through the Land Dragon. Ready Your Musket!

The Musketeers all Readily their Musket as They Aim at the Cavalry Forces that Coming to them.

Bafram: Aim!

The Musketeers Hold Steadily Their Musket and Grip Hard As The Cavalry Coming Close And Coming Closer.

Bafram: Fire!!!

The Musketeers pull the Trigger As Series Of Musket Fire Follow with a Smoke After it Shot. The Attack have Kill Several of Cavalry as They Fall down From their Horse or The Horses Got Shot as They Fall and Taking down it Rider Together. The Musketeers Reloading their Muskets And about 15 Second, They Aim At the Cavalry that is Coming to them At Speed and The Musket Fire Were Shot and Another Half Been Killed.

Back at the Altaran Comander of The Cavalry, He See his Mans Fall One by One by the Attack. He Also look back at the Back to see The Knights Also Fall Apart. Seeing it Hopeless, He Sent out his Last Attack in the Enemy that is Attacking them Relentlessly with their Musket Killing Almost Half of It Army. It Did not Fare well On the Infantry are Most likely Fight to the Dead with the Cavalry Charge Have Mostly Fail, Some Success on Breaking Through as It Was Almost Got them if Not for the Musketeers Have their Bayonet Thrust Forward on the Cavalry and Killing Them.

Commander Cavalry: Damn You, Palpadian! Charge My Men! Don't Stop! Keep On And Break Through their Line!

Cavalrymen: Mount Your Spear, Brothers!

Back at the Musketeers Line, The Musketeers Have Readily their Musket after their Reload.

Bafram: Aim!!!!

The Musketeers Put up the Musket and Aim at the Incoming Cavalry that is Left Few of them as They Keep on Charging.

Bafram: Fire!!!

The Last Volley Musket Fire have Killed All the Cavalry Forces in One Go. The Last Remnant of the Forces in the Frontline have Annihilate With the Battle end with Palpadian Empire Decisive Victory.

The Palpadian Forces Began it Move To the City in Swiftly as They Find Any Resistance Among the City. The City now Been Taken As They Moved Through the City, Searching any Resistance that Fight Back Against Them.

At One of the Alleyway, as a Group of Al-Meras Knights With their Sword in Ready for a Strike on the Unsuspecting Palpadian Musketeers. They Walk Through the Paveroad with their Musket in Hand as They Ready For Any Threat incoming on them. They Still Not Suspect Any of the Al-Meras Knights Hiding in the Alley.

Knight: Prepare for the Strike, Men.....

As the Musketeers Getting Closer to The Alleyway.

Knight: Wait......

Then, Upon the Closer of the Musketeers, The Lead Knight Point his Sword at the Musketeers as He Come Out.

Knight: Man, Attack!!!

The Rest of The Knights Came Out And Attack The Palpadian Musketeers, As They Were Surprised by the Sudden Attack. But, Even so, The Musketeers Lock in Close Combat Attack with Their Bayonet and They Killed Each and Everyone, But Some of the Palpadian Got Killed in The Process from the Attack. As All the Knight got Killed, The Palpadian Forces Move Forward.

In the Castle, That Reside by the King. The King was seen with his Royal Guard as they Take in Defensive Position In Front of the King As They All Look Forward and Wait for the Enemy Arrived.

Then, The Door Open Up, As Hundred of Musketeers Came in With their Musket in Hand as They Aiming at the Knight With Couple Shot have Hit the Knight as They Fall to Died. Then, At that Time, The Knights Have Fallen, With their King Have Been Taking to Main Plaza to Showcase their Achievement in taking their King and Having their King been Executed in Public, In Front of the Altaran Peoples.

The Battle only Lasted For Two Day, As The Palpadian Forces Was Landing Near the Shore that Is Close to The Capital. Thus After the Battle in Le Baile Plains, The Battle Of Altaras Kingdom Capital City Have Fallen In the Hand of Palpadian Together with their Magic Stone Mine under the Palpadian Empire. But, Even the Altaras was Occupied, The Resistance are still Somewhat Low and Weak as They Arming their Self Some Sword, Now and Spear. Using Their Musket is Hard to Operate Without a Proper Knowledge of Using for the Altaras Resistance, Thus, They Stick with Weapon that is Use only in Close Combat.

But, The Resistance Might Fall because Most are an Inexperienced Type that theuly Might get theirself Kill in doing their Operation against the Occupation Troops. In that Days, The Execution of the Royal Family have Impact all the People, But, The Having one Of the Royal Family Escape in Time at The Northside of the Cave through the Ship been Prepared.

The People Of Altaras Kingdom have Faith on Their Princess and Awaiting Her Return with the Help in Repel the Occupation Forces in Altaras Kingdom.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 50 9
The United States Of America Have Settled Upon The Peace With The Rest Of The Nation After It Battle With The Aliens Species, Anubis Races. With It S...
364 44 12
*Spin-off novel from the Rising Phoenix Trilogy* Four years after a war she didn't really participate in should've been enough time for Amanda Beauch...
38.5K 545 11
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** "War... War never changes." The world has seen many technological advances since...
117K 2.4K 36
{COMPLETED} [There are bad words in this story but they are halfly censored. Mentions of N@zi ,USSR, Japanese Empire and Fascist Italy.] -This is so...