π™™π™šπ™–π™§ 𝙖𝙒𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 ~

By _snotes

π˜ͺ 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡 𝘺𝘰𝘢 [letters for him] More

i
ii
iii

iv

3 0 0
By _snotes

It's been a while since I wrote a letter to you. I feel so much better about my situation with you. I haven't spoken to you nor mentioned your name in a year now. And I am so proud of myself for that. Last summer I went to Mexico and not even once did I think about you! I simply enjoyed myself and didn't let the thought of you brother me and ruin my trip. Now I am glad to say that I am completely over you, and I just look back at my old letters and laugh. Because of how dumb I was. It's time to finally end this book! Even though you hurt my soul, I do not wish you bad. Goodbye forever, take care and may god forgive you for your actions.

               - not yours xx

Mar. 20, 2024 10:44pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
622K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!