TRAILBLAZERS : Aces from anot...

De Arclight1124

After losing the Nimitz following their battle with several Siren aircraft, the ''The Trailblazers'' fighter... Mai multe

Lost Trailblazers
Assist
New Commander
Agreement
Maiden Song
Player 2
VFA-303 ''The Trailblazers''
Hot day and... welcoming night
Raid

Unlucky day

50 3 1
De Arclight1124

''AARGGHHH!!!!''

That was the response Eve gave when she lost for the thirteenth time while playing a game with Javelin. San Diego, who was sitting on the bed, seemed to be exclaiming with excitement after seeing Javelin win for the thirteenth time. Eve scowled as she threw the gamepad she was using onto the bed. Leaving San Diego to play.

''You're so limp,'' Javelin opened the conversation while starting a new game with Diego. "What's wrong?" he asked. His eyes focused on the TV screen.

''I'm being punished.

''Punished? By your quiet leader?''

''Who else would it be? Eve chuckled. While recalling the unpleasant punishment given by Mason this afternoon. Hot air, hot asphalt, then being told to do push-ups on it. It was really unpleasant.

''But you're really good.'' Javelin said. Still focused on the screen. ''Under those circumstances you can do push-ups. If it were me, even five wouldn't make it....''

''Especially me.'' Sandy said. ''I won again!

''Which part is great? 

--

Eve then excused herself from Javelin's dormitory. Leaving the two loli destroyers who were still playing the console in their room. Even so, she was quite happy that someone wanted to talk to her. Shee also did not expect that the girl who looked so young and short in her eyes was a destroyer weighing 2,370 tons in the second world war.

She had been struggling to find someone to talk to. The squadron commander she actually admired was a quiet person, Noelle sometimes couldn't keep her words harsh enough, Morgan? She didn't fit in either. So she thought maybe Javelin was the right person to talk to.

"Hey, Miss Eve..." someone hollered from behind. Turns out it was Honolulu.

"What's up?" Evelyn turned back, giving Honolulu a once-over. Honolulu then freaked when he caught the vibe in Evelyn's eyes and chickened out.

"P...please don't give me that look..."

"Huh? What's your deal?"

Do I really look that intimidating?

"Mm... Commander Yorktown wants to see you in her crib," Honolulu spilled the purpose of Eve's summoning. Eve was caught off guard for a sec. Called in again by the one person she can't stand. She thought. Then she sighed.

''Alright, i'll be station in minutes.''

--

 There she is, posted up, staring down the one person she can't stand in this whole dang base. All those nasty memories come flooding back like some messed-up movie reel. The beatdowns, the drama — it's all there, playing on repeat. She shoots Yorktown a death stare, but Yorktown's too busy grinding away at those reports to even notice.

"Got something to say to me, or you just wasting my time here?" Evelyn fires off, her patience wearing thin from all of Yorktown's nonsense. Yorktown gives no respond.

''Okay, I'm going.'' Evelyn made a move to leave the room. But then, was held back by Yorktown's voice calling out to her again. With the emotion she had been holding back, she turned around again. The look on Yorktown's calm face greatly upset Eve.

''What else do you want, great and noble Commander Yorktown?'' asked Eve in an exasperated and mocking tone.

''Whatever you want to call me. I have a task for you.'' she said as she then stood up and faced Eve who looked a little shorter than her. ''Can you look after Enterprise for a while?'' 

Evelyn frowned. ''Looking after that arrogant brat? You must be kidding-''

SLAP!!

''Ow.. what the fuck are you doing?!''

''I asked you nicely and you responded like that? Who's the brat now?''

Eve just looked at her with an angry and unreceptive look. She really wanted to slap the woman in front of her. But she decided against it. She then rubbed her cheeks and said.

''Alright then. I'm out.''

''Wait, one more.'' Yorktown then called out to him again. ''Don't let her sneak into the ration warehouse. Because of the rations, she doesn't want to eat good food.''

Eve was silent for a moment. Rations? The strongest shipgirl in the Eagle Union only ate rations and not good food? She thought for a while. Whereas in her world the soldiers were eager to eat non-rations, and this? she was eating rations?

''I wan't you to look for her for this day, can you?''

--

Eve walked alone in the hallway. As she walked, she seemed to be grumbling to herself. She had been standing in the office for too long, now she was told to look after Enterprise, which Noelle said was very annoying.

''How could  that damned old hag  make me look after that bad girl." she grumbled. Talking to herself in the hallway. Before long, she arrived at Enterprise's dorm room.

''The problem is the girl who doesn't want to eat, huh? That's fine. I'll see what I can do.'' Eve talked to herself and then opened Enterprise's room. The room was empty.

''It seems that she has already left the room...'' she muttered as she closed the room again.

So began her mission to find the Enterprise. She went down the hallways of the dormitory, into the rooms, and even into the warehouse. Occasionally, she took the time to ask questions to some of the other shipgirls.

''Enterprise? I haven't seen her yet....''

''Me neither. Is she hiding again?''

Eve continued walking, looking for Enterprise, but all her efforts were in vain. She couldn't find her even though she had looked everywhere. Just as she was beginning to feel desperate, she saw someone coming out of the warehouse, and she thought that she recognized her - it was Enterprise.

''Now i got you.'' She said shortly.

As Eve went to approach her, she noticed that something was wrong. She could tell that Enterprise was holding something. She approached her cautiously and asked, "What is it that you have there?" She asked. Enterprise as fast as she can hiding it on her coat.

''That's none of your bussiness.'' She said as she walked away from Eve.

Enterprise ignored Eve and continued to walk with her gaze set firmly forward. Eve began to feel more and more uneasy as she noticed Enterprise's demeanor. She decided to ask a second time in a firmer tone.

"Enterprise. I asked you a question - what is it that you have there?"

At this point, Eve's voice was tinged with a bit of concern. Enterprise finally stopped and glanced at her, but she did not answer. Instead, she simply gripped the object she was carrying even tighter and remained silent.

''Whoa, easy lady Lucky E. You won't go anywhere'' Eve walked and catching up with her. In a second she then trying taking something hidden by Enterprise on her coat. In fast reflect, Enterprise resisting. Putting Eve's hand away from her coat.

''W-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!'' She resisting.

''Show me what ya got there, dammit!'' Eve running second attempt. ''Your damned sister said i have to look after you! So be obedient, and its done!'' Eve yelled again.

''Who the hell are you dare to look after me, outsider?!'' Enterprise gives a yell to the Eve as she then tried to escape from her. The commotion then become an attention grabber. Some of the shipgirls then came out and saw what was happening. In the hallway, they see Enterprise and Evelyn getting angry with each other while clashing their breasts. Some of the shipgirls looked panicked, but others looked envious. Cleveland and Javelin also there. Looking in envious stare at both Evelyn and Enterprise.

Cleveland : ''They really have ideal size breast....''

Javelin : ''What should I eat to have breast as big as theirs...?''

The two remained in the fray. Enterprise started pushing Evelyn. But not with her hands

"Who the hell do you think you are, huh? You ain't got no business running my show, you dig?"

 Evelyn wasn't about to take any crap. She fired back, no holds barred. "And if it weren't for your nosy-ass sister, I wouldn't even bother dealing with a brat like you!" The tension was thick, and nobody dared intervene. Until, out of the blue, this classy dame strolled in. She was decked out in one of them French maid getups, cool as a cucumber as she strutted through the crowd of shipgirls.

''T..that's...!''

''That's her!''

The figure then stopped in front of Evelyn and Enterprise who were pulling each other's hair. Shortly, both of them stopped and looked at the figure. ''WHO ARE YOU?!'' they asked in unison. The woman then bowed slightly, made a respectful gesture in the style of a royal servant, and introduced herself.

''I am Belfast, of the Royal Maid Corps, Royal Navy. I am here with orders to look after you, Miss Enterprise.''

(I choose this one because Belfast looks elegant and badass with this attire)

Enterprise and Evelyn then looked at each other. Then they looked back at the maid who was none other than Belfast, the butler of the Royal Maid Corps of the Royal Navy. Belfast then smiled. ''From here I will take over. Miss Enterprise, come with me.''

"Whoa, hold your horses, Englishman," Evelyn huffed as she sauntered up to Belfast, sporting a serious scowl. Belfast just grinned back cool as a cucumber. "What's with this 'take over from here' jazz? I'm the one supposed to be babysitting that little troublemaker!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Enterprise's fuse ignited once more. "What did you just call me?!"

The two then fought again. This time literally before Belfast's own eyes. A big mistake for both of them. Belfast tried to keep smiling but with a slowly hardening face

THUD!!

SMACK!!

The two then held their heads while grimacing in pain while Belfast rubbing her gloved hands. The shipgirls who gathering there kept silent. No anyone talk after seeing Belfast hit the two head. Evelyn also couldn't believe how can a maid like her can hitting her head very swift. 

''Fighting in public areas is rude. You guys know that don't you?''

Enterprise sighed, her hands still over her head and wincing from the pain Belfast just gave her. "Ugh... sorry about that."

"Ugh... yes, yes..." Evelyn also replied, still recovering from the hit she taken.

"Right. So, you know the rules," Belfast said, crossing her arms over her chest, her stare stern and eyes dead serious. "No fighting."

"You shouldn't have hit us in the first place!" Evelyn argued.

"I did what I had to."

"But-" Evelyn started off to say.

"No buts," Belfast quickly interrupted, now sounding firm and strict. "You two can't just go around fighting in public areas. It's not only rude, but it also causes unnecessary trouble for everyone."

"Yeah... you're right..." Enterprise also said with a sigh, still wincing over the injury Belfast had just given her.

"So from now on, I expect both of you to behave yourselves. Is that understood?"

Enterprise just nodded silently, not wanting to say anything else. Evelyn on the other hand looked like she was about to argue, but she quickly held her tongue. Both of them nodded slowly. Just to avoid being scolded again by the maid. A truly unlucky day. For Evelyn, as well as Enterprise.

"Good then," Belfast said, her tone softening ever so slightly. "Now then, how about we all have a cup of tea?"

Enterprise and Evelyn just looked at each other, now having an awkward silence between them.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

21.4K 311 33
During a normal fleet operation, the USS Abraham Lincoln and his escorts were traveling back to the mainland until they were attacked by Sirens. The...
8.2K 216 53
Ever since that fateful day, when the long bloody war between the Sirens and Azur Lane ended, with Azur Lane being the victor. The Sirens remained qu...
33.4K 698 51
My first fanction in my Wattpad profile about Azur Lane... ...and it all starts in June 1942, when the Azur Lane's massive fleet is setting out in...
38K 383 41
(this is my third series of Azur Lane Fanfiction and Note: I am just doing it for fun as a hobby, so It was I learn and you learn scenario.) The ba...