Hidden Malice

By Ksws0889

A harry potter/marvel fanfic about a ophaned girl trying to survive and becoming her absoulte true self. Ther... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 45

11 3 0
By Ksws0889

Crystal: Well said Mr. Weasley. So tell what happened.

YN: long story short Molly was pissed I changed my last name, even more pissed when hi my dad and Jack's come Dumbledore's office. There is some arguing some blaming she's stormed out.

Arthur: and after some encouraging words from YN I'm finally grow backbone and told Molly to stop disrespecting lion and Loki and then I wanted to force and Fred George and I don't want anything to do with her.

Pansy: way to go Mr Weasley good for you!

Crystal: happy to see YN is finally rubbing off on you. So what are you guys doing now?

YN: Dumbledore said I could show Jax and my dad around Hogwarts and then have dinner with them would you like to join us for the dinner part?

Mattheo: sure why not it's no like we have anything else to do. Just tell us what time.
Theo: And maybe afterwards we can proudly show off our common room to them.

YN: You're such a dork. I'll see if it's okay with Professor Snape better yet I'll just have Crystal asked him. You know he can't say no to his daughter. Anyways meet us us in the Great Hall in an hour

Crystal: seen you then have fun

* YN shows them and they finally end up at the quidditch field.*

YN: And this is where Dray and I play qudditch. It's a sport not for the faint of heart but I love it.

Loki: the games must be glorious from the crowds cheering and just the pure adrenaline from playing.

Jax: From what I've heard you're both really good.

Draco: I'm ok but Angel is the beat on the team by far.

YN: I'm good but I don't think I'm the best on the team Dray but that's sweet.

Snape: On the contrary Ms. Lokisdottir, Mr. Malfoy is correct. You are exceptional. So has the tour of Howarts been satisfactory?

Loki: Yes it has been. This school is quite impressive.

Jax: it's also very beautiful as well. Please tell Dumbledore thank you for allowing us visit.

Snape: Indeed I will. I came to inform you the dinner is ready and everyone is waiting in the great hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 153 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
1.3K 74 24
Book 1 Asteria Malfoy has just transferred back to Hogwarts after being gone since her first year. She is being thrown into a relatively new world, w...
Breathless By V

Fanfiction

184 2 19
The war is fully starting. Each girl are having to deal with their own decisions when it comes to fighting the war. One must remain at school. One fo...
112K 2.4K 46
Brooke Euphemia Potter, popularly known as 'the girl who fought', happens to stumble across a red-head and instead of experiencing an unusual sensati...