My peace

By leahhhk

What happens When layla moves from America to london with her dad ?? What Happens when she meets kash?? Read... More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Instagram
16

15

3 0 0
By leahhhk

Kymani's pov-

two weeks later

Layla's surgery hadn't gone as planned and she was now in an induced coma after she had given birth to her baby which would've been her daughter. I had been by her side ever since i don't know what it was but there was something about Layla they drew me in and i couldn't fight it. i didn't want to fight it.

i walked into her room after going to get some food and she was still tied up to all the machines she looked the same every time i came in. i just wished that one day i would walk in and she would be back to normal, i wish i could see her smile that covers her whole face and those beautiful green eyes that lit up any room she walked into.

for a long time after i met Layla i didn't want to feel anything toward her or even get close to her because even before actually taking the time to get to know her i could tell she was fragile and any wring move could break her. i tried to stop those feelings developing towards her and even tried to deny it but she truly was what i was looking for she was my happiness, my peace and  i was lucky to have her.

if i'm being honest i don't even know how i manged to pull Layla i mean she was stunning and i knew i weren't ugly but fucking hell i was definitely punching. she was truly innocent and it was something i wasn't used to especially around here. i held her hand and she opened her eyes.

'hey' she said with a small smile and i looked up at her

'You good?' i asked her and she nodded her head i knew she was chatting shit but i'll let it slide anyways. 

'are you hungry' i asked her and she shook her head no before we both heard her stomach grumble and she covered her face up in embarrassment.

'here you go' i said as i passed her the Mcdonald's bag i brought earlier and she thanked me before pulling out the burger.

we sat down for a bit talking before the doctor came into the room   and started running tests on her i could see the anxiety rise in her so i put my hand on her knee and she put her hand over mine.

'okay so we've ran all the tests we need to so you are now free to go home if you want and if you need anything don't hesitate too call us okay' the doctor said smiling at us before walking out.

'can u get my bag over there please i wanna get out of here' she said and i nodded my head before going over and picking up her stuff.

she got up and she waited for me to come over before holding my hand and we walked out of the hospital i could feel her tense up as we walked past the maternity ward and she saw people with their babies.

'you good' i asked her and she nodded her head before walking out the hospital i opened the car door for her and she got in thanking me.

'you wanna go and see everyone' i asked her and she nodded her head and i gave her my phone so she could connect it to the bluetooth and play music. she started playing usher and i hummed along. i looked over at her and he was staring at me

'what' i asked her and she smiled

'you look pretty i mean like hands- you look good' she said as she stumbled oover her words and i let out a small chuckle.

'thankyou ma so do you' i said and she turned around facing the window trying to hide her blush.

'come on lets go' i said and she nodded her head and i went over to her side to open the door for her.

Layla's pov 

i walked into the house and everyone was sat down on the couch as soon as myles noticed me hr jumped up and ran into my arms like a baby making me laugh.

'i missed you too myles' i said and he let go looking at me and smirking before dapping up ky

 i looked over at keziah and i saw her staring a ky for a minute before looking at me and giving me a slight dirty look but i waved it off when she came over to give me a hug.

'how you doing' she asked me and i gave her a small smile.

'i'm okay' i said and nodded before focusing her attention on ky.

'um do you want to go out shopping with me' i said and she shook her head.

'no i think i'm gonna leave now i haven't been feeling too good and i just wanted to see how you were doing' she said and i nodded my head at her.

'oh okay i hope you feel better' i said and she nodded giving me a smile before giving everyone a hug ad myles a quick peck and leving out.

i went to sit down next to trey and he gave me a side hug 'i know you ain't feeling too good but im always here for you' he said and i nodded my head 

'thankyou i might just have to take you up on that offer one day' i said and he smiled at me before lighting a spliff

'you want a drag' he said and i thought about i for a minute before nodding my head  and he passed it over to me.

i took a few pulls on it and passed it back to him and he took a pull and did a trick where the smoke all went through his nose.

'how do you do that' i asked him and he passed it back to me.

'take a pull and instead of breathing it out blow it and suck it in through your nose' he explained and i nodded my head and did it. when i didn't see any smoke i looked over at him and he was giving me a thumbs up.

i did it a few more times before my nose started to feel weird and i passed it back to him. i looked around the room for ky but i couldn't see him.

'where did ky go' i asked 

'he said he had to go and do something' Myles said and i nodded my head.

i pulled out my phone to text him but i couldn't even feel my fingers properly so i put it back down besides me before staring into space. all of a sudden i felt hungry.

'have you got any food here' i asked and Myles and trey shook their head.

'oh well i'm going to the shops to get some and get some because i'm hungry' i said and Myles stood up as well.

'alright well i'm coming too' he said and i nodded before walking out of the house.

'Mylo i think i'm going to fall over' i said and he shook his head at me

'who's Mylo and you ain't gonna fall over lay'  he said 

'oh well i feel like i'm gonna fall over anyways and Mylo is you it's the new nickname i made up for you' i said and he hummed in response.

'you know mylo i think your my best friend' i said and he looked over at me

'i thought keziah was your best friend' he said and i shook my head frowning.

'no i didnt mean ut like that i mean she is my best friend but i think she might be mad at me over what happened with samira because she hasnt really talked to me since then she didnt come to visit me and today when i walked in she didnt wan tto be with me and i think she gave me a dirt look' i said and myles shook his head

'dont even mind her shes been like that with me too' h sid and i nodded my head.

i felt my phone vibrating in my pocket so i pulled it out and it was Ky phoning me and i answered it,

'hey' i said and i heard moaning on the other end making me scrunch my face up.

'myles take this does it sound like moaning i don't know if i'm just hearing things' i said and he took it from me and shook his head before ending the call.

'so did it i'm too fried to know anything' i said and he nodded his head slowly.

damn i really cant get a break round here

i felt my heart beat go crazy before i took a deep breath, Ky was cheating on me after he'd been here for me he fucked it up.

I thought he was with me in hospital all this time but instead he was with other girls, he even told me he loved me but i guess that was all a lie my head was spinning. i'd been around kash for months now and i'd told him things i'd never told anyone else and he fucked me over. 

i know we weren't together but i never thought he would do this to me but i guess i fell too fast i mean maybe he didn't love me all this time and he was just saying it.

'listen dont stress it he probably has a reason for it' Myles said and i just rolled my eyes

'he can keep all his sorry excuses' i said and i saw Myles nod his head.

'come here' he said and he put his arms around my shoulder and he gave me hug.

'you gonna be alright i promise' he said and i nodded before he let go and i smiled at him

'thankyou myles' i said and he nodded

We walked into the shop i grabbed some drinks and cookies before going to the till to pay and as i was pulling out my card i felt someone behind me tapping their.

'why would you do that?' i asked myles as he stood behind me and he just shrugged his shoulders before grabbing the bag and walking out the shop with me behind him.

'who do you think he was with' i asked myles and he looked over at me

'don't even worry about it you're good' he said and i looked down

i wasn't even upset that he had slept with someone else it was more of the fact that i knew my own worth and he fucked me over when i least expected him to. i guess you never know who someone truly is.

we got back to the house and we sat down and chilled talking about random shit for about an hour before i started yawning

'can someone drop me home' i asked and trey stood up since we were all at myles' house.

'yeah come on i'm about to leave anyways' he said and i nodded before getting up and hugging myles.

'thankyou for today' i said to him and he nodded before kissing my cheek making me blush a little.

'it's all good just call me if you need anything' he said and i smiled before walking out behind trey.

'you okay?' trey said as he started driving and i nodded my head

'yeah' i said and he shook his head at me.

'Layla you've just lost a child and found out that your 'boyfriend' was cheating on you You're not okay' he said and i looked down.

'well i mean he wasn't really my boyfriend' i said and he chuckled shaking his head

'you're missing the point Layla nobody in their right mind is okay after all the shit you've gone through in the past week and if you don't wanna talk to me about it then that's calm but don't act like that shit ain't hurting' he said and i sat there thinking about it before nodding my head he was right.

'yeah i know i just don't know there's nothing i can really do to change anything that's happened i mean with ky i'm not even upset just more annoyed not even at him but myself' i said and he looked at me as we stopped at a red light

'i just fell for him so quickly and i really thought that he was gonna be there for me but i guess not its okay though as long as hes happy' i said and he nodded his head.

'you're gonna be okay Layla' he said and i nodded

'i know i'm not going to let ky put me down i'm just going to let him do his thing you know' i said and he nodded his head

'thats all you can do innit' he said and i nodded my head.

we sat in silence before he turned some music on and we were just chilling the rest of the ride until he pulled up at my house.

'alright well i'll see you later' he said as he gave me a side hug

'yeah bye Trey' i said and he waved as i got out the car and i saw him drive off when i walked into the house

============================================

chapter 15 donee

thankyou for everyone reading this book i appreciate it .

kymani's sleeping with someone else

layla and myles getting closer.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 78 50
Delilah just wanted to visit her brother in England; take a break from college. It's all fun and games at first; But what happens when her ex finds h...
52.6M 2.2M 200
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
22.4K 398 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
235K 6.8K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...