Daughter of the Death God

By vg123345

Kashi. The Agricultural and Mining Minister of the Royal Court of Dharmapura Sounds boring right? She think... More

Author Note
Darkness
The Promise
Unwanted Visitor
The Chase
Market Dilimna
the Engagment
You will pay
Hell isn't Pretty
Deal with the Death God
Devils aren't kind
Understood I Guess
The Proposal
The Warning
Message
Two Lovebirds
Jealousy
Aunt's calling
Caught
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
That Damn Prince
To accept or decline?
The Deadly Dinner
Meeting in the Moonlight
The Three Kings

Authors Note

2 1 0
By vg123345

Hey!!!Thank you so much for reading this far of my book. I really do appreciate that you dear reader found my book worth reading out of a sea of millions of other brilliant written works.

But until yesterday I didn't even know I had any readers at all. I just thought my reads were going up cuz I was reading my chapter over again. *sighs in densness*

And it was a bit disheartening though cuz everyday after school I spend two hours dedicated to my writing and to put out my work. Espcially since my parents have high expectations for my academics, its been a struggle to juggle  and excel in both.

So if you truly do enjoy reading my book then please vote and recommend it to people who you know will like it.  Please also comment on the parts you like and what you find could use some work aswell. Altough I was a happy I was getting readers I was also sad that no one was voting or commenting, especially the hours I have to sacrifice to get a chapter done . But when you vote and type in just a simple comment it  supports and motivates me alot and brings me so much excitement and helps me get up on the days where I feel like I just can't do it anymore.

Love you❤
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1.3K 23
Shreya Diwan Singh Rajvansh A simple, bubbly 21 year old girl who's the apple of her family's eyes being the only daughter of the Rajvansh family aka...
1.4M 102K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
1.7K 82 9
[ Royal and Dark Story ] Agar kisi cheez ko pane ki zid pe aa jao , tu puri kaynat usse tumse alag nai kar sakti!! Rajveer Singh Rathore is a very in...
12K 1K 34
•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...