๐’€๐’‚๐’Œ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚ (๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ด๐—‡๐—๐–บ...

By authorinaya

"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™ก... More

Introduction & Warnings
Playlist
1.Is it over?
2.Am I Reincarnated?
3.Who am I?
4.Can I go back?
5.Who is he?
6. Handome But Annoying Stranger
7.Getting Married
8.Yaksha's Future Husband
9. Sudden Attack
10.His Fierce Wife
11. Mehendi
12.Haldi & Wedding
13.The Farewell
14. Responsiblities
15. Wedding Night
16. Dilemma
17.The Teasing Game
18. Celebratory Dinner (100k Specialโœจ)
19. The Hidden Face
20. Intensity Of The Touch
21.Dare If You Can
22. To Hell With It
23. Double Personality
24. Possession
25. Bewildered
26.An Unusual Apology
27.Jealousy In The Air
28.Realization
29.Forbidden
30. Mother-In-Law(s)
31. Initiating
32. Wicked Woman
33.Resolution
34.Gone In โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘
35.Always
37.Farewell Gift
38.Solace
39. Ratangarh
40.Questions
41.Answers
42.Leaving
43.Lies
44.Tears
45.Fake Words
46.Mine
47.Together
48.Side by Side
49.Confront

36.Going Back

11.1K 1.3K 172
By authorinaya

Yaksha's POV

"A letter has arrived from Ratangarh begum Sahiba."

Both mine and Meena's head were jerked towards the voice of the attendee who brought the letter in hand. Meena went to hatch the letter from her hands while I looked in the mirror as if almost scared of my reflection.

It's been four days exactly. Four exact days of having the same repetitive dream. With the same disturbing energy which resulted in me getting up all parched and sweating. All those dreams became more difficult to bear because I didn't wake up in his arms. By the time I woke up he would've already left.

But this is good in a sense. Because I don't have to explain to him what was I dreaming about and he wouldn't also know they have become like some regular lo routine. Even my own reflection scared me because my dreams contained me. So whenever I looked at the mirror the dream flashed through my eyes like some kind of movie. Horror movie.

Meena ran towards me with the letter in her hand with the same giddy feeling as mine. It was so nice to finally hear from them.

As soon as I started reading the letter my expression changed from happy to emotional and finally to surprise. What is this sudden news! As if sensing the sudden change in my experience Meena's curiosity peeked asking me what was wrong.

What was wrong? Everything but also nothing.

"Rajeshwari ki vivah tay ho chuki hain."
( The wedding of Rajeshwari has been finalized.)

"What! Really! This is a matter of great happiness indeed! I am so happy baisa! Wait that means we will go home right?!"

Happiness yes. But something about it was suspicious too. The news came out of nowhere. It's as if they fixed it out of nowhere. Or maybe I am just imagining it. But the thought of Rajeshwari finally being settled made me so happy! She deserves nothing but all the love there is out there for her.

"We get to go home right baisa?" Meena shook me out of my trance.

"Huh?I-I don't know. Probably yes."

She jumped in excitement even before I got to finish the sentence. I chuckled seeing her so happy. She must've really missed home. She is only a kid after all.

"When is it? The wedding? Is the date mentioned?"

"Yes. At the end of this month."

"End? End of this month? Oh god baisa we have little to no time to prepare for our departure and everything! Oh! I get to spend my birthday at home too? You won't believe how happy I am baisa! Let me go inform all my friends that I am going to visit Ratangarh!" She hurried out of the chamber giving me no chance to speak.

I was happy.I was. But something inside me told me there was something wrong.Please let my instincts be wrong. But among all of these I get to go back there. The timing is perfect! The constant dreams...I need to know exactly what it is that happened all those months ago. Why was I here after all. And to find out that,I need to go back where it all began.

Ratangarh.

I voiced out to call an attendee and one came in almost immediately.

"Can you please find out where sultan is and let me know?"

"Ji begum sahiba. I will be right back."

She returned few minutes later "He is in the common ground Begum sahiba,practicing his daily routine."

Common ground? Now where is it?

"Can you please take me there?" I wrapped up the letter as it was leaving it on my dressing table.

"I-well-you aren't-"

"Hmm?" I looked at her confused.

"Yes.Please come with me Begum sahiba."

I smiled as I walked ahead placing the veil on top of my head with her following me behind. As we exited the guards immediately came behind me with the intention to follow me. I rolled my eyes internally. Since that day I never went anywhere without them. I promised after all even though it was in the influence of a toe curling orgasm.

I bite my lips sheepishly as the red slowly formed on my face.

"Assalamualaikum bhabijaan.Aren't you going to the inner court today?" Aaliyah approached me with her attendees behind.

Amongst all that mess the one good thing I did these days was finally taking up on my duties. I am still learning but I have taken up half of the responsibilities from the head servant. She didn't look half as happy as she did when she first greeted me though. Probably not liking the interference. But Sultan did tell me their financial quota was increasing day by day.

And when I did checked them out indeed they were spending more than it was necessary to spend. So the first thing I took over was looking over the financial records. Rest I am still working on slowly.

"Pranam nanadji. I am but before I will have to take a small detour."

"Oh! Where to?"

"The common ground? I need to meet Sultan. He is there apparently."

"Th-the what?" She and the attendees exchanged an uncomfortable glance.

"Is there a problem Aaliyah?"

"No! Not at all. Can I accompany too?" She smiled smugly.

"H-huh? I mean yes of course."

This mischievous little girl is surely planning something. She joined me in the journey walking beside me.

"You didn't meet them again did you?" Aaliyah voice was edged with worry and anxiety.

"My mother-in-laws you mean? No."

I didn't even look in that way. I am not making the same mistake twice.

"I-I am sorry if my mother s-said anything hurtful bhabijaan. I don't justify her actions but I am rather re-regretful o-"

"Aaliyah." I looked at her cupping her face in my hand. "It isn't your fault. Anything she does isn't your responsibility. So you don't need to apologize. Okay?"

This women! They have totally ruined their childhood and broken them beyond repair!

"Ji bhabijaan." Her eyes teared a bit.

I didn't say it loudly but I will provide you the love you deserve Aaliyah. I could never replace a mother's love but I will always be there for you.

I wiped the strain tear that left her eyes smiling at her lovingly.

"Now come on. I have some very good news to share with you both."

"Really? What is it?!"

"I will tell you both together. Let's go."

As we reached the said place the guards standing outside looked at each other in hesitation. I also looked at Aaliyah because something is definitely wrong here. Why does everyone keep exchanging glances!

"Announce our arrival inside to the Sultan.Make sure you announce Begum sahiba's arrival specifically." The girl from earlier ordered.

"B-but we ca-" one of them tried to say.

"But what? Will you bear the consequences of denying the Malika's request and answer the Sultan himself?" She again said.

"No! We will announce it right away." They rushed inside.

"Aaliyah? What is wrong seriously?" I whispered lifting my veil a bit.

"Oh you will know in a few moments bhabijaan." She whispered back.

I am so regretting coming here right now. Something is definitely going on here.

"Please come in Begum Sahiba." They both came back ushering us to go inside.

It was an open ground with various sorts of equipments here and there. As I took a peek my eyes widened because men were here shirtless! Covered in sweat and soil. I lowered my gaze because I didn't even know where exactly to look.

"It is not exactly allowed for us to enter the common ground bhabijaan. But you did it! No wonder marriage changes all men. Look how Bhaijaan didn't even need time to let you enter immediately. And for you I could take a peek too! You are best bhabijaan."

I gulped. Because best isn't exactly what I am feeling right now. Yes. I was right. Coming here was really a mistake. My uncultured brain couldn't even comprehend that what a common ground means. And that those uncomfortable glances were exchanged for a reason.

"Everyone except Amir and Aaliyah can leave." Sultan ordered.

"Assalamualaikum bhabijaan!" Amir greeted me with a warm smile.

I looked up to see both of them approaching us and as my eyes only focused on him,unconsciously my tongue forced out to lick my dry lips as I looked at his half naked,sweaty and toned body. Those biceps can crush me for real and I am not even exaggerating.

How shameless! It isn't my first time seeing him like that. Yet that post-workout sweat dripping and soil covered body uncovered something inside me. I should look down yet I couldn't. My eyes almost dared me to look down.

"Pranam Amir bhai-sa." I tried to sound normal.

If it wasn't for the veil I would've been exposed as the daylight from my wide eyes and red face. At times like this I am almost grateful for this stupid veil.

"Kahiye begum,aapse itna bhi sabr nehi huya aapne shauhar ke piche piche yaha tak chali aayi."
(Say begum,you couldn't even wait a little bit that you followed your husband here.)

"Hum woh-"
(I-That-")

"Nazre niche kar lijiye begum. Yoon din dahare humein yoon tadna bandh kar dijiye.Kaam se kam aapni choti nanad ka toh lihaz kar lijiye."
(Lower your gaze begum. Stop drooling in this broad daylight. At least think about your little sister-in-law.)

Leaning down he whispered in my ears with a hoarse voice. My body trembled as his whispers made his warm breath touch my skin.

"Bhaijaan? Bhabijaan se fursat mil gayi ho toh aapni choti si,nanhi si behen par bhi dhayan de dijiye."
( Bhaijaan? If you get free from bhabijaan then please pay heed to your small,little sister.)

Aaliyah's sudden teasing made him stand straight and smile at her lovingly. His earlier teasing demeanor changed completely once he glanced at his little sister adoring her lovingly with his gaze. Talk about double personality!

"This is pure partiality bhaijaan! You said this is restricted area! Anyone other than royal guards and soldiers aren't allowed. Then what is this? Why can bhabijaan enter but not me?!" She pouted like a baby.

"Humari begum ke aage aab hum kya hi bole Aaliyah.Unki hukum na manzoor karde itni majal thodi na hain hum mein."

( What can I say above my wife Aaliyah. I don't have enough power to reject her wish.)

I frowned as I lifted my veil.

"Aap toh ese bol rahe hain jaise aapke upar humare aadesh chalta hain?"
(You make it sound like I rule over you?)

"Sirf aap hi ka toh hukum chalta hain Begum sahiba." He smirked.
( In fact only you rule over me Begum sahiba.)

The heat and blush in my body only intensified more as I looked down in embarrassment. He was talking about thinking about my surroundings just a moment ago and now he is the one who's being so brazen.

"I-I need to talk to talk to you s-so get serious."

"Mhm. All serious!"

His expression is anything but serious. I rolled my eyes internally as I scowled at him.

"Do we leave bhabijaan if you need to talk privately?" Aaliyah asked.

"No no! It's nothing private. My cousin sister,Rajeshwari,her wedding and wedding date has been fixed!" I beamed with excitement.

"Oh! Congratulations bhabijaan!" Both Amir and Aaliyah said at the same time. They exchanged this very weird look and then Amir looked away and Aaliyah grinned.

"Uh-yes thank you." I replied confused by their behaviour.

"When it is?" Aaliyah grabbed my forearm as she stood beside me.

"End. At the of this month." I smiled.

"End of this month? Then you don't have much time to prepare bhabijaan! You should prepare to leave immediately if you want to be there in time for all the rituals."

"Yes that's why I-"

"Leave?" My husband's voice was laced with agitation.

"Yes? I need to be there for her wedding of course!" I said as a matter of fact.

"Excuse me. I need to take a bath and prepare for the court today." He started walking away.

What? What was that?  I stood there dumbfounded.Did he think I was planning to leave without consulting with him or something?

"Oh.Lagta toh humare bhaijaan toh khafa ho haye. Jaldi jaiye unhe mana lijiye bhabijaan."
(Oh looks like my brother got upset. Go fast and pacify him bhabijaan)
Aaliyah grinned in amusement.

"Krodhit ho gaye? Par humne toh-"
( Got upset? But what did-)

"Waqkt zaya na kijiye bhabijaan! Abhi toh aapko jana chahiye."
( Don't waste time here bhabijaan! You should go now.)

"I-" I again became dumbfounded. I looked at both of them and nodded my head.

"Yes I should go. Aaliyah I have something to discuss with you! Please come meet me after lunch." I put my veil on top hastily.

"I will."

I didn't reply anything more as I almost ran outside to follow my husband. What did I say that sounded so offensive to him? This is so unlike him! As I stepped outside I asked my guards where he is and they shortly replied that he was going to our chamber.

I made no delay immediately hurrying towards our chamber. As soon as I stepped inside the whole chamber was filled with silence. I guessed he was talking a bath as he said so I made my way towards the bathing chamber.

I expected to see attendees helping him but there was none. My brows furrowed being perplexed as he didn't have anyone helping him.

"Why are you standing there like that?"

I flinched as he said without even looking back at me.

"Why don't you have anyone helping you bathe?" Was the first question that escaped my lips.

"You don't like them helping me." He said like it was the obvious.

I stood there not knowing what to say. The blush on my face from earlier returned.

"S-so you didn't have them help you? But you are a-"

"A Sultan? I am. But I am a husband too. And what kind of husband would I be if I didn't listen to what my wife wants."

I exhaled a breathy sigh. Throwing my veil away I removed my rings and kept them aside as I sat on the edge of the tub. I grabbed some leftover paste that was used on me earlier in the morning applying to his neck gently.

"Why did you leave like that earlier?" I traced my fingers down. The more they traveled down the more I flushed. Something about tracing those hard and firm muscles with my fingers softly felt so...so good.

"What do you mean why? I had work so I had to leave."

Liar. That wasn't the case definitely.

"No. You didn't left like that just because you were getting late."

I grabbed his jaw making him finally look at me.
"Come on tell me. What happened? What made you so upset?" I demanded.

"You."

I became bewildered.

"Me? What did I do?"

"Yes you. You made my whole day bitter by saying you will leave for home." He pouted like a baby.

I bite my lips but a laughter burst through my lips immediately. He was too cute and I couldn't contain myself.

"Seriously? You should look at your face right now. People wouldn't believe you are someone who is able to kill people." I rubbed his cheeks with my paste smeared fingers lovingly.

"If I could kill people to stop you I would've." He muttered under his breath.

His demeanor changed slightly as he pretended to mask his earlier appearance.
"You look completely happy and fine with leaving me though. Looks like I am the only one being affected."

"Why? It's my cousin's wedding.Won't you accompany me?" It was my turn to be sad.

He shook his head as a no. "I can't. With the recent drama and Kahir being here,it's extremely risky for me to leave now. I am afraid I can't go with you."

"But it's my first time going back home after marriage! How would it look if my husband doesn't come with me!" I pouted.

"I know. I can't do anything about it begum." He caressed my cheeks.

"Join me?" He asked with a smile.

"No. I have already taken a bath." I showed him my tongue.

"Just because I let you off the hook few times doesn't mean you forget who's in charge here Jaan-E-Jaan." He grabbed my chin forcing me towards his face.

"O-of course it's m-me." I stuttered from the proximity. My heart started racing in anticipation as his lips almost touched mine. Our nose edged together as his rough and hot breath hit my skin,making it rise in shiver.

"Hmm really? Are you sure about that? It doesn't look like that right now." He hummed against my lips making me clutch my lehenga as a reaction.

"Come on. Say it. Who's in charge here begum?" His fingers dropped to my neck,tracing along the edge of my collarbone.

"Y-you. You are." I whispered almost inaudible.

"Good. I love it when you are all obedient and willing. You see that?" He drops his eyes to his midriff urging me to look too. I gulp hard as I slowly looked down. His manhood was hard and visible enough from the soft cloth.

"Tell me do you see that?" He demanded my response.

"Y-yes."

"That's what you do to me begum. That's the effect of one look from you. One touch of yours. And I am so sick sometimes that's even the effect of one sight of you sometimes." He still talked against my lips lowering his cold and wet hand to my cleavage.

God! I want to do something for him too! But he won't even agree. He says he doesn't need me returning any favors! What about me! It's me who's dying to get a taste of him!

"Go ahead. I will come back after dressing up." He let go off his hold on me.

"You are very cruel Sultan!" I stood up as I stomped towards the exit.

"Oh I know. Not the first time I've heard it." I heard him chuckling on my way out.

I pat my red cheeks to blow some of stream out. The sight of his hardened manhood made me immediately imagine what it would feel to have him inside me.Can I even take all of that? He did look big.

The heck is wrong with me! I noticed I forgot my veil inside so I turned around but immediately bumped into something hard. I looked up as I rubbed my face from the hard hit.

We both looked at each other in amusement for a few seconds before bursting out into a huge laughter.

"I can't believe you remembered that!" I grinned.

"Of course I do. I met my feisty wife first time that day. I guess you love bumping into me?" He handed me my veil that I left behind.

"Oh please. You came out of nowhere just like you did right now."

The first time I met him we bumped like this with each other. So many things happened since then. So many things changed since then,including my feelings for him.

I swore to never fall for his charms with all overconfidence and now,now I can't stop falling in deeper with this sly man. His charms indeed worked on me.

"Did you had your breakfast?" I asked him and he shook his head as a no.

"Wait here." I clapped my hands two times to call someone and ordered them to bring her breakfast for Sultan.

I made him sit on the couch as they brought the food.

"Begum sahiba,the outfit you specially ordered to be made is now ready."

A scheming grin immediately followed on my lips. The hard work that I had to put through to make that woman understand what exactly it is I want and the look that I got from her better be worth it.

"Get it delivered within today." I contained my excited voice.
She left with an obeying nod leaving us alone again.

"Did you order some special outfit for you?"

Oh I did. But not for me but you.

"Mhm." I hummed as I tore a piece of roti dipping into curry and forwarding it towards him.

This is the perfect time!

"So.... I can go right?" I forwarded another bite.

"Go where?"

"Aur kaha? Ratangarh!"
(Where else? Ratangarh!)

"Aap humse puch kyun rahi hain?"
( Why are you asking me?)

"Aap waha se esa chale aaye,phir snan karte samay bhi aapne kaha aapko humara jana ka kheyal acchi nehi lagi toh-"
( You left from there earlier and then you said while bathing that you didn't like the idea of me leaving so-)

"So? I am not the one to order you around begum. If you want to go,you go. You don't need my permission,you never will. All you have to do is include me in your decisions that you take."

"So I can go?"

He chuckled. "Yes you can and you should."

No matter what I or he says I really have a bad feeling about leaving. I feel like once I leave everything is going to change. Something drastic is going to happen and I am going to never get back what I have now.

But I need to go back. To see my family even if they aren't my own. To attend my best friend's wedding. And most importantly to find answers. Answers of everything that is happening or have happened.

So sorry I was late!!! Enjoy and see you on Friday!!

Vote kar dena Shehzadee and Shehzadio!
(Aab thik hain?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 997 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
138K 6.2K 51
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
756K 39.9K 54
I said in a low voice realising whom was i shouting "maaf kariyega main yeh sab nhi bolna chahati thi". He replied making me look at him "aap sab ku...
45.1K 3.5K 33
11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 years older than her who...