GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-27

3.7K 258 56
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

In the morning, taehyung jolt up when he felt a soft peck on leg.

He abruptly pulled his leg back inside the duvet and he was about to shower jungkook with beautiful rough words.

His eyes catch something on the wall which made him shiver, taehyung then looks at jungkook and ask

"What's this"

"What" Jungkook ask.

Taehyung point his finger towards the wall where his naked portrait is print beautifully on the wall the exact picture which jungkook had draw with his own hand when they were in vacation.

Jungkook place the cup of warm water in the side cabinet for taehyung.

"You're noticing it now, this picture has been in my wall since I came back from LA" Jungkook says.

Taehyung looks away not because he's shy he's feeling disgusted with himself, the details the well fucking details is really making taehyung nauseous the well curves, those swell, those privates everything is clear even though he's far from the picture.

That means jungkook look at it everyday? Taehyung clench his eyes and gritted out

"remove it"

"Freshen up"

"Remove it"

"Freshen up"

Jungkook is enjoying taehyung expression he's happy today, reason? Because taehyung is in front of his eyes today after one and half month he's seeing taehyung clearly.

Taehyung snigger and get down from the other side of the bed while looking at jungkook.

Jungkook looks at each step of taehyung with hands on pocket he knows taehyung is going to do something.

And when taehyung pick the pot from the cabinet jungkook immediately jump on the bed to reach taehyung who's on the other side of the bed.

Jungkook grab taehyung hand immediately and pull him on his arm and snort "Not today baby"

Taehyung hustle in the arm of jungkook.

"Your face is swollen splash some cold water" Jungkook whisper.

"Stop showing fake concern" Taehyung says and push jungkook on the bed with his all strength.

Jungkook sit on the bed properly he lean ahead and rest his elbow on knee and tilt his head to look at taehyung morning look which is swollen, red eyes, dry tears and dry lips still taehyung is looking enchanting.

Taehyung massage his temple with one hand and says "when are you going to free me"

"Huh!" Jungkook snigger.

"I don't want to be here it's suffocating" Taehyung desperately says.

Jungkook good mood get spoil in the early morning and he said with his tough voice.

"I wasn't joking when I said you'll live with me from now on"

"If you are dying to be with me now than why did you ignored me for one freaking mouth" Taehyung scream

Taehyung doesn't know what's he feeling right now first he take a breath to calm his fast beating of heart.

"Freshen up you might be hungry" Jungkook says and stride towards the door and he just open the door and a flying vase met his back with a great force.

The force was utterly harsh and jungkook knows it must have left a awful bruise on his back, it was painful but he didn't showed it on face.

Jungkook get stagger a little but managed himself, he looks back and saw taehyung is running towards him.

Taehyung run past jungkook with his clumsy step he step down from the stairs the first thing he saw when he reach hall was hoseok and suga.

"Hyung" Taehyung shout so that suga and hoseok can see him.

Suga and hoseok both turn to look back and saw taehyung is running fast towards them.

Taehyung grab suga by his shoulder and said desperately "please let me go"

Suga face instantly become dull.

"Taehyung" Hoseok says.

Taehyung looks at hoseok and says "please help me i don't know why he wants to keep me"

Jungkook who's on the stairs looking at three of them with his usual poker face comes down to get taehyung.

"Let's go no one is going to listen you" Jungkook says and grab taehyung wrist.

"Please do something, please" Taehyung said to suga.

Because he knows hoseok will never go against jungkook and for suga he looks different from other bodyguards of jungkook and on that taehyung knows jimin and suga were in a relationship before.

Suga might look rough and tough from outside but he's the most Spongiest person from inside.

Taehyung hope died in the moment when suga looks away from him and walks away from there.

Taehyung takes his hands back from jungkook hold and with heavy step he went back to jungkook room again.

Jungkook looks at retreating figure of taehyung and says to hoseok "Tell them to make something light for lunch"

Jungkook says while pointing towards servants who were standing on the line with heads down.

Hoseok too tried to test his luck and said "what you want from him, you're getting married jungkook"

Jungkook tsked and glare at one servant who was ready to lift his head just because his neck was in pain.

And in the time sohee step inside the mansion and halt her steps when she felt the atmosphere seem tensed.

She raise her brows to ask hoseok what's going on, hoseok simply shake his head as nothing.

Jungkook looks at her sharply and ask "where were you since yesterday"

"Went out for a party, why" Sohee said and plopped on the sofa.

"Nothing just curious" Jungkook says and made his way towards his room.

Sohee wasn't in the mansion since yesterday so she has no idea that taehyung is in the mansion too.

Hoseok sit next to her and takes a huge sigh.

"Everyone made something light for his queen" Hoseok said to maids and shoo them away.

"Who's queen?" Sohee ask and lit her cigarette.

And before cigarette can touch her thin lips her hands halt in the air when hoseok said

"Taehyung is captivated here since yesterday"

Sohee body get stilled and her breath get stuck under her throat and she throw a astounding glance and ask "what"

"Yess he's here"

"O-oh I'm going to take rest" Sohee said and grab her purse and directly went towards her room.

.........

Jimin is outside of taehyung house, he was worried sick for taehyung as taehyung was not picking his calls since morning and he didn't even attended any classes today.

The last time he get in touch with taehyung was yesterday when taehyung was in cab going to his new job.

Without knocking he enter the house with spear key which taehyung has give him.

Jimin enter inside and his vision goes blur when he saw taehyung aunt is having sex with his partner in the hall couch without any care in the world.

Jimin never liked this lady she doesn't give good vibe to jimin, he don't say anything to her just because of taehyung otherwise this lady would have out of this house.

"Taehyung work his ass off just because of you and look what are you doing here" Jimin says loudly.

The lady get off from his lovers lap when she hear jimin's and both lover look for each other clothes which were scattered in the floor.

Both get dressed immediately and lady shoo her lover from house.

"Jimin sit"

Jimin tsked sarcastically when he saw the situation of hall, everything was scattered here and there even packets of snacks were on the floor room was looking like a total mess.

"Sorry i can't there might be some semen wandering on your couch, anyway where is taehyung"

"Tae-tae is not in home" She says while fiddling with her fingers.

Jimin wants to laugh at her stupidity this woman brainwashed taehyung that she can't hear properly but when she talks with jimin she doesn't seem like she's deaf.

"Now your ear is perfectly working?" Jimin ask.

The lady picked the rappers of snacks and tried to show that she didn't hear anything from jimin.

Jimin has already warned taehyung to not believe this woman but taehyung is taehyung the naive child whom can't differentiate between whom is Trustable and whom not.

This lady and taehyung decide to split the rent when taehyung came from USA and he had no place to live but taehyung trust this lady blindly.

And now everything is on taehyung, he has to earn for both expenses.

"Okay so where is he?" Jimin ask.

"I don't know" Lady said.

"What do you mean you don't know"

"He hasn't arrived home since yesterday"

Jimin looks at wrist watch and it says 4pm in the evening and this was enough to make jimin tense, he takes step towards her and ask again "Did he came back from his work?"

"No"

"Then Bitch why the fuck you seem so relaxed, did you file a complaint"

"No I thought-"

"Fuck it" Jimin curse and run out from home to file a missing complaint for taehyung without noticing the smirk which is playing on the lady lips.

She walk inside her room and pull the drawer of her cabinet to see the blank cheque which is signed by jeon jungkook.

...........

Jungkook is with his client in a meeting about drugs supply.

He was in between meeting when his phone ring.

"Excuse me" Jungkook says and get up from his seat.

"He's not eating anything since morning" From other side someone informed jungkook.

Jungkook frustratingly rubbed his temple  and looks back to suga who's playing with pen.

"Suga I'm going back" Jungkook says.

And the way everyone mood went sour because jungkook is again taking break, it's clearly showing how much all of them were jealous of jungkook power in Korea.

But nobody goes against jungkook, who want to be on jungkook bad book of course no one.

Jungkook looks at each person's expression he knows everyone's mood and he says with his heavy deep voice.

"Does anyone has problem"

"Of course not"

Jungkook take his coat and made his way outside of conference hall with his bodyguards.

.
.

Jungkook enter jeon mansion and he straight away stride towards kitchen he takes the food tray from one maid.

"Did he drink anything"

Maid shake her head as no.

Jungkook takes a sigh and then march towards his room.

He punch the password of his room and as his room door open the first thing he saw was broken glasses are scattered everywhere in the room.

He instantly figured it out taehyung has broke the portrait and then his eyes fell over a figure who's surrounded by glasses and was sleeping like a broken petal on the floor.

For a minute jungkook didn't get any courage to enter inside, he observe taehyung keenly.

Jungkook doesn't want to hostage taehyung but he can't leave him too either and then his eyes caught the blood on the floor.

The fear the freaking fear he never felt in his life before knock in his door for the first time.

Jungkook instantly run towards him and place the food on the side cabinet first then he pick taehyung quickly and made him lay down on the bed.

"T-tae open your eyes" Jungkook jolt taehyung so hard that.

Taehyung eyes flung open with great difficulties.

And then the second fear again knock jungkook.

Taehyung was burning his body was literally burning like lava.

"What-what happen do you have fever" Jungkook ask and touch taehyung face everywhere.

Taehyung didn't said anything and moves back from jungkook hold and made distance between him and kook.

Jungkook anger rise again and pull the duvet from taehyung body and said firmly "Eat something"

"I don't want" Taehyung says and tried to take the duvet from jungkook.

Jungkook throw duvet on taehyung and run inside washroom to get first aid box to clean taehyung fresh leg wound.

Jungkook take taehyung leg and put it on his own lap to clean the blood which is oozing out from taehyung feet..

But taehyung pull his legs back which made jungkook to lose his all control and he threatened.

"Don't test my patience taehyung"

Taehyung whimper and he tried to get down from the bed.

Jungkook grasp taehyung shoulder and pin him down on the bed and said calmly "let me do it, your body is burning too"

"It's because of you" Taehyung said with his sore voice.

"I know"

Jungkook again takes taehyung leg and in a minute he cleaned and splint taehyung injury.

Jungkook then pick the tray of food and place it in front of taehyung.

Taehyung looks away.

Jungkook scope some soup on spoon and bring near taehyung lips.

And when taehyung didn't open his mouth jungkook got no option and he clenched taehyung mouth and forcefully push the soup on taehyung mouth.

Taehyung looks at jungkook and said "let me go"

"You've fever you're not going anywhere" Jungkook says finally.

"Why are you doing this"

"Finish it and take medicines" Jungkook says.

Taehyung cup jungkook face and says "please"

The burning hands of taehyung warm jungkook entire body and he whisper "we'll discuss later first finish this and take medicine"

Taehyung nodded his head.

Jungkook fed both medicine and food to taehyung and now the little boy is sleeping.

Taehyung has fever so he's in a deep sleep now, jungkook losses his tie and slip inside the same blanket and hug taehyung from behind.

Jungkook bury his face into taehyung crook and whisper "I don't want to hurt you but i -i"

Jungkook circle his arm around taehyung waist and pull him towards himself, jungkook ran his thumb on taehyung stomach and peck his neck.

"You're an Indescribable miracle of my life tae, I never thought I would ever want you this much that i would be willing to sacrifice myself just to see your smile"

Jungkook says and smell taehyung fragrance to fill his lungs.

...........

I feel like I'll mess the plot and this will confuse you all, I want to convey lot's of things in the story but i don't know how to put it into words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 424 18
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...
554K 26K 78
✅COMPLETED✅ Story of a two young lad... . K. Th . J. Jk One who swore that he would never see this boy who's in front of him ever agai...
424K 21.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
815K 43.4K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...