Room-Mate

By MoaningForMin2

Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out wh... More

He's not a girl
Distractions
Glora & Sid
Bon voyage
Bon voyage 2
Jerk (ing) Off
One kiss please
Be mine
Louder than bombs
Sex Leave
Ari
Pink hair
Halloween
Jay's birthday gift
You will kiss a girl?
Bon voyage returns
I kissed a girl
Boyfriends?
BOOBS, COCK, SPANK ME DADDY
Cat fight
Fan fictions
Prison Daddies
Where's Yoongi?
Secret's Out
V Day
goodbyes & hello (PARIS)

dirty dreams

2.9K 109 38
By MoaningForMin2

Jungkook felt his nose brushing something soft. Was it a pillow? No!

This was softer than the pillow. The tip of his nose was buried in it and he had an insane urge to bite it.

Wait!

Opening his eyes, he realized it was someone's ass. Jungkook was sleeping on someone's ass. Not someone's. Taehyung's ass. To be precise Taehyung's bare ass.

He nuzzled the soft skin, kissing it, biting it and realized Tae was squirming. Smiling, Jungkook looked up and saw Tae was naked with his face lips pouting.

Just when Jungkook was about to stick his tongue out to lick it he jumped up.

Fuck!

He was finally awake.

It was just a dream.

Turning around he found Tae sleeping peacefully fully covered in sheets.

Aahhh!

Jungkook checked his pants and he was hard. This was a problem now. He had to address it. He just couldn't keep on ignoring it. But right now, the urgent matter was to give attention to his cock.

Rushing to washroom, Jungkook wanked himself crazily. At first, thinking about some random girls and models. But only when he thought about Tae in those black shorts, his ass cheeks wriggling, Jungkook came all over the bathroom floor panting and huffing.

Fuck you, Kim Taehyung!

He decided to get to the gym early. When he got out Tae was almost on Jungkook's side, his legs all over the pillows.

When he came back, he found his room empty. It was past 10 am. Sunday. Where would Tae go?

Yoongi and Jay were still sleeping.

Jungkook decided to wake them up and found the door wide open.

He was about to knock when he heard giggling sounds coming from inside.

Opening the door, he found Yoongi sleeping on the left side where as Jay and Tae were cuddled up together on the right side.

Jay was talking about her students to Tae as he kept on laughing.

"What's happening?" Jungkook asked angrily not believing how he could just jump in his sister's bed.

"Oh, I was just talking about my crazy students," Jay replied casually and saw Jungkook approaching them.

He looked mad. He had just returned from gym, all sweaty and furious.

"In your bed?" Jungkook glared at Jay thinking she would get scared. But he knew how his sister was.

"So?" Jay asked causally not able to understand her brother.

Jungkook shifted his gaze to Tae, "I don't want this. You and my sister in one bed."

Tae didn't answer anything and bit his lip.

"But Yoongi's here too," cried Jay almost waking up Yoongi, "You are being a bitch. We are not doing anything wrong. Just talking."

"I know you like him," Jungkook gritted his teeth with jealously, "That is why I don't want him in your bed."

Jungkook's eyes moved to Tae's legs on Jay and her hand still on Tae's stomach. That should have been his hand.

Fuck!

"You are ridiculous JK," Jay shook her head waking up Yoongi.

Tae finally opened his mouth, "Jungkook, you don't have to worry. I am – I am gay. I won't do anything to your sister."

What?

Jungkook forgot to breathe.

"Perhaps you two shouldn't share the bed," winked Jay grinning, "Your situation is more dangerous."

Throwing dirty glares at the both Jungkook shook his head, "Shut up both of you!"

With that, he was gone. Rubbing his eyes, Yoongi woke up asking what the fuck happened so early in the morning?

After 5 minutes, they all heard a scream emerge out of Jungkook's room. Panic stricken they all ran out to see Jungkook walking out with something pink in his hand.

"Taehyung," he screamed still holding the pink cloth in his hand, "What – what is this?"

Tae shrugged, "Oh, sorry! Its my new panty. I – I just wanted to try and see if I am comfortable in it or not. So, I bought it."

Jungkook realized Tae didn't understand anything, "You – what is it doing in my bathroom?"

"Drying."

Jay paid attention to Jungkook. His face was completely red. His hands were trembling. He was disgusted with the panty but he wasn't throwing it or keeping it away.

What was happening to Jeon Jungkook?

"Don't – don't dry anything in my bathroom," Jungkook chided finally putting the panty down, "I wiped my face with it thinking it's a towel."

Jay let out a chuckle as Yoongi hit her arm.

"I will kill you, Jay," groaned Jungkook about to turn around.

"Then where should I dry it?" Tae asked al the three, "I bought quite a few of them."

"What?" Jungkook almost screamed shaking his head and ran inside the room.

He just couldn't stop picturing Tae's ass in those panties.

Yoongi explained Tae where he could dry his clothes as Jay sat on the chair understanding the whole situation.

Tae went to the kitchen to get some water when Jay whispered to Yoongi, "I think I know what is happening to Jungkook."

Yoongi nodded his head, "Yeah me too! I think he hates sharing room."

"What?" Jay frowned shaking her head, "You are such an innocent cat."

"Don't call me cat," Yoongi yelled at her and joined Tae in the kitchen.

In the evening, Jay decided to do some experiment. She put her diary aside and when everyone had gathered around, she brought her crop top.

"Tae," smiling she said, "I bought this crop top last month. But I am not comfortable in it. Its unisex. You can try it."

Tae examined the top and liked it. He went to try it in the room. After 5 minutes, he emerged out looking so beautiful. Since it was a crop top most of his stomach was visible.

Jungkook stopped breathing seeing it. Jimin whistled making Tae blush.

There was a knot right over the bellybutton which grabbed Jungkook's attention. God! What was happening to him? Was he actually staring at a man's top?

"How does he look Jungkook?" Jay asked smiling bright like a sun.

Jungkook ignored Jay but Jimin answered saying that he wanted to kiss Tae.

"I am serious," Jimin put the beer bottle aside, "I am not drunk. I really want to kiss you."

"Shut up Jimin," scolded Hobi, "You are drunk."

Jungkook was so mad at Jimin. He felt like punching the shorty. Jimin's fingers were on Tae's stomach.

Smirking Jay asked, "What's wrong Kook?"

Jungkook was about to curse his sister but just took the beer bottle and went to his room.

Tae looked down dejected. He thought he looked bad in the top. Perhaps disgusting to Jungkook.

"I will change," Tae informed as Jay asked him to keep the top for him.

Tae locked the door and forgot Jungkook was in the room too. Though a beast he was hiding behind the wardrobe looking for something.

Removing the knot, Tae began to unbutton the top when Jungkook emerged out.

"Fuck!" Jungkook shouted seeing Tae remove the buttons, "Stop!"

Abruptly Tae stopped, his hands shaking, "What – what's wrong?"

Jungkook's eyes were on Tae's smooth stomach, that cute bellybutton. He wanted to kiss that smooth, honey skin so bad.

"Um, I – I will go out," Jungkook informed looking at Tae's beautiful face, "Then you change."

Tae shrugged seeing Jungkook disappear outside.

At night, Jungkook was woken up by something hard. Something hard between his legs. This was getting out of hand now. He needed a release. He needed something.

Grabbing the pillow Jungkook began to grind himself. Then he realized it was not a pillow. Fuck!

He moved his hands up and realized it was Tae's ass, his bare ass. While the pink panty was lying around.

Knowing the truth, Jungkook still kept on grinding between the crack. His rock-hard cock touching the soft skin.

"Jungkoookaahhh," Tae cried turning his face around, "What you doing?"

Jungkook stopped moving, "Sorry baby. I – I need this. I need to do this or I will go crazy. You are so sexy."

Tae smiled touching JK's face, "I know. I know you don't hate me. I know everything."

"Really?" Jungkook was shocked.

Nodding his head, Tae whispered, "Kiss me Jungkookaaah. Pleaseee!"

Jungkook couldn't believe it. Finally, he was about to touch Tae's lips. His hands still on Tae's ass.

Just as they were about to smash the lips, Jungkook woke up again. Tae was sleeping peacefully on his side.

Fuck!

Fuck!

No!

He looked down at his pants crying.

Kim Taehyung had made him hard for the second time in less than 24 hours.

Fuck you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.4K 12
Kim Taehyung is a final year student, a really popular one among the students and professors while Jeon Jungkook is a fresher university student who...
1.8M 72.6K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...
558K 14.1K 21
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
1.5M 77.2K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...