Room-Mate

By MoaningForMin2

Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out wh... More

Distractions
dirty dreams
Glora & Sid
Bon voyage
Bon voyage 2
Jerk (ing) Off
One kiss please
Be mine
Louder than bombs
Sex Leave
Ari
Pink hair
Halloween
Jay's birthday gift
You will kiss a girl?
Bon voyage returns
I kissed a girl
Boyfriends?
BOOBS, COCK, SPANK ME DADDY
Cat fight
Fan fictions
Prison Daddies
Where's Yoongi?
Secret's Out
V Day
goodbyes & hello (PARIS)

He's not a girl

5.1K 124 68
By MoaningForMin2

Thursday evening

Yoongi, Jay, and Jungkook were all waiting for their new roommate. They were having issues post pandemic with the cash and all thought it would be a great idea to add another roommate since JK lived in his room alone.

But JK had a condition – the roommate should be a girl. Of course, a hot, sexy girl though he was bisexual.

The responsibility was given to Jay to pick a girl. So, Jay fixed a video call with a certain Ms. Kim. But during the video call due to bad network, she could hardly see Kim's face or hear her voice. Kim just asked (in chats) some details and then address. So, now Kim was on the way to see the house and talk about money.

"Where's Jungkook?" yelled Yoongi from the kitchen as Jay sat on the couch looking blankly at the TV half asleep.

Jay was Yoongi's female version. She loved to sleep, watch TV, read, write and sleep some more. Sometimes she even wore his clothes. They had started sharing room since last 5 months and had even started to look like each other.

"In his room," she murmured switching off the TV and looking at her phone for time.

The door bell rang and Jay jumped, "Oh my god! She's here. I am so scared and excited."

Yoongi appeared from the kitchen (its an open kitchen) and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Please, calm down," he assured her, glancing at JK's room, "Why are you scared?"

Jay had her doubts, specially about JK. Why he specifically wanted a girl?

"He – he's behaving so weird. He only wants a girl. What if she says no to sharing his room?"

The doorbell rang again.

"We will see," Yoongi moved towards the door.

"But we need the cash Yoongles."

"Ssshhh!" Yoongi opened the door and saw a – boy.

No, the saw the prettiest boy ever. Oh god! His mouth was open and he was staring. Jay joined him and saw the boy.

"Oh my god! You are so beautiful," she blurted out loudly as Yoongi nudged her.

"Fuck! I am sorry," she murmured and Tae blushed.

"I am Kim Taehyung," he smiled bowing down, "I – I spoke to Jay."

Jay nodded her head and then remembered, "Oh, yes. I – I am Jay. Welcome."

Tae entered the house and loved the vibe. It was a bright house with large windows everywhere and plants hanging around at all the corners.

A purple door opened and Tae saw him. He was so handsome. A loose grey t-shirt and black pants, his hair tied in a bun.

"Where's the girl?" Jungkook asked rudely to Jay.

She nodded her head and smiled falsely, "Um, girl? What girl? This is Kim Taehyung. He's here to see our house."

"What?" Jungkook completely ignored the fact that there was a visitor in the house and barked at Jay, "You said its gonna be a girl. He's not a girl."

"But he's here to see the house," Jay insisted, "and he's so pretty."

Jungkook growled, "I will kill you, Jay."

Tae intervened, "Sorry to interrupt but – I – really need this space. If you want, I will pay the double. But consider me."

"God! You are such a savior," Jay jumped in joy, "Of course, you are in. Bring your bags."

"No!" Jungkook shouted his fist ready to hit Jay.

Jay was so done with him, "Stop being such a Jungcock for once. We need this."

"I will seriously kill her now."

"Enough!" Yoongi screamed scaring everyone, "Both of you. In our room."

Tae stood there awkwardly with the brown bag hanging on his narrow shoulder.

"Please, sit Tae," Yoongi smiled and took both inside locking the door.

Jungkook grabbed Jay's arms and squeezed it hard, "You told me you will arrange for a girl. This is not done Jay."

"But why you want a girl. We should be thankful that he's willing to pay the double. The double Kookie. We need this money."

"No," Jungkook whined.

"Enough!" Yoongi screamed again, "I think we should take Tae in. He's desperate. He needs us, we need him. At least for a few months. Let's give him a chance?"

Jay nodded her head, "He's so pretty. I mean he's prettier than all your ex-girlfriends combined. And why do you want a girl? What exactly are you planning to do with her?"

"Why should I tell you?" barked Jungkook rolling his eyes.

"Calm your Jungcock for once," she rolled her eyes too.

"What is this behavior, Jay?" Jungkook smacked her head, "Is this how you talk to your brother?"

"Fuck off, Kook," Jay opened the door and got out.

It was settled that Tae was going to live with them. He was going to stay with Jungkook in his room.

Tae handed Yoongi the advance and walked towards the room. Jungkook opened the door and Tae instantly loved it.

It was spacious with big French windows and small plants placed near the windows. There was one small wardrobe and one huge bed. One. One bed?

"Um, the bed?" Tae asked timidly to Jay and Yoongi, "It's just one bed."

Jay explained, "Yes, but it too big. So, you can put pillows in between and sleep. Yoongi and I sleep like that on one bed. We have been sharing the room since last 5 months."

"Can I share the room with you?" Tae asked Jay but both Jungkook and Yoongi shook their heads.

"Please don't take my roommate away. She's the best roommate ever."

"And I won't let you share the bed with my sister," hissed Jungkook who knew Jay was dying to share the bed with Tae.

"Cousin sister," smiled Jay admiring Tae's beautiful face and moles, "You are so pretty."

Jungkook was so done with his sister.

"Taehyung," Jungkook almost shouted the name, "Some rules if you want to share my room. The lights will be off when I ask it to be off. The AC and fan will work only when I want it to work. If I am not in the mood for either of them you will not switch it on."

Yoongi glanced at Jay who was crying internally.

Tae simply nodded his head.

"You will arrange the bed after waking up if I am not on bed of course. You will not eat on the bed. Drink on the bed. I hate getting the sheets crumpled and dirty. The bed should always be clean and neat. You will not use the washroom before me. You will not use my soap or shampoo. You will not take more than 10 minutes of shower. You will sleep on the left side of the bed and not come on my side. You will fold the sheets properly and clean them every Sunday. If you mess with my clothes, I will throw all your clothes out. You will not bring any visitor in this house. You will not make a single noise in the room when I am tired and especially sick. You will –"

"Arrghhhhh! Enough!" Jay scowled, "What is this? Hitler's concentration camp?"

Tae smiled sweetly, "No. Let him continue. I am listening. What else you need Jungkook? Do you want me to give you a lap dance too every night before sleeping?"

Jungkook felt something. Something travelling from his head to spine to his cock.

"What?" he barely managed to speak.

Jay tried hard to control her laughter but couldn't.

"Um, Tae," Yoongi smiled showing him the door, "You can come tomorrow with your bags. We'll wait for you."

Tae nodded his head and smiled at the only sensible person in the house.

"Oh, I – I kinda don't know how to cook," Tae shrugged pouting.

Fuck! His lips. Jungkook lowered his gaze and tried to control himself.

"Its okay," Yoongi smiled glancing at Jay, "I and Jungkook cook every day. Jay cooks breakfast. Other than that, she's totally useless."

"Hey," Jay punched Yoongi's arm, "Fuck you Yoongles."

"Seriously Jay," Jungkook murmured going to his room, "You are a teacher and your mouth is like a pimp's."

Jay was a high school teacher, Yoongi was a music composer, Jungkook was a game developer and Tae was a fashion designer.

"Get lost Jungcock!"

Tae smiled and exited the house knowing his next few months were going to be hilarious.

Jay went to the kitchen opened the large window and banged on the window in front of theirs.

"Hobaaaa," she yelled, "Hobbbaaaa open up! Jiminaaaahhhh!"

Hobi and Jimin were their neighbors and college friends. Jay and Jungkook were together since school and college. Although Hobi and Yoongi were in same school. Whereas, they all were in the same university. Namjoon and Jin also were a part of their group who owned the building.

"What baby doll?" Hobi opened the window looking tired.

"I want sugar," she passed him a bowl, "Brown sugar."

Hobi passed the bowl to Jimin and Jay began to narrate the whole Tae and lap dance incident to Hobi.

When Jimin and Hobi couldn't stop laughing Jungkook emerged from his room.

"What a devil of a sister I have got. I hate you, Jay. You see if I cook you noodles."

But they all continued laughing.

Friday night

Tae finally moved in with them after his work. He was extremely tired and decided to sleep right away.

Yoongi asked him for some dinner but Tae had already eaten a burger with his co-workers.

He entered the room and found it empty. So hastily he changed his clothes. He was putting everything in the bag when Jungkook appeared from the bathroom his hair all wet.

"Ohh!" Jungkook could hardly breathe seeing the sight in front of him.

Tae was wearing a loose black t-shirt showing most of his chest and collarbones and the tightest black shorts complimenting his amazing booty. He was bending, his ass up in the air.

Jungkook's eyes went to the bed. They were going to share the bed. Oh no! He needed the AC.

Tae turned around and smiled, "Oh, hi!"

Jungkook didn't answer and threw the towel in the basket and began to stare at his phone.

Tae got in the bed. The pillows had already divided the bed properly.

Before lying down, Tae asked, "Do you mind if I take off my t-shirt? It's hot!"

"What?" Jungkook's voice broke.

No! no! no fucking way! He had so much problem with those shorts already. There's no way this beautiful angel was gonna be topless with him.

"No," Jungkook suddenly shouted, "I – I will switch on the AC."

Tae shrugged and lay down, "Good night!"

He moved to the other side, the blanket sliding off his body and again showing the round ass.

"God! No!" Jungkook bit his lip and begged his cock to drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 3.3K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
1.8M 72.7K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...
617K 15.3K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
346K 16.8K 50
A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hoseok and jimin ,the medical students from...