BLURRED

By zuveria2004

Hazel Zelena Grace was the happiest person on earth well that's what she thinks. she was a sunshine ball pass... More

Contents
●•Gavi•°
●•Hazel•°
●•Gavi●°
●•Hazel●°
●•Gavi●°
●•Hazel●°
●•Hazel●•
●•Gavi●•

●•HAZEL•°

92 17 21
By zuveria2004

●●●●●●●●●●

"Beep beep beep."

"Hazel stop doing that!" Fermin widened his eyes for like the thousandth time in a minute, looking around to check if someone has overheard us.

Coward shit all the time.

"Come on Fermin, with everyday passing. Your time is running out." I whispered respecting our surrounding as we were in a library. "Now don't start your optimistic rant again. What if...."

I put a finger over his lips. The thing was that my Best friend aka Fermin Marin is in love with some girl from the first year of our college but he always hid his feelings as he is the shy one in our friendship. No matter how much I encouraged him, it never worked.

And now this crush has gotten worse when the said 'gurl' has became his project partner. And here I'm again telling him to befriend her and then tell his feelings but Fermin is Fermin, He's more shy than a Mimosa Pudica.

"Listen, the worst she could say is no." I sang putting on my charming smile. He chuckled, "yeah, why not the worst she could do is say no and then introduce me to her boyfriend or someth.."

He started his pessimistic rant again. Oh my god he's such a black hole while look at me, I don't look at the negatives not one bit. I'm all positive. If I think I want something, I get it no matter what and if I have something that could give happiness to others, I try to give them that. And that's what I'm trying with this concrete-headed guy i.e., Fermin.

My piece of advice isn't that easy to find, you know.

As I was already zoned out from Fermin's rant, my eyes drifted to a familiar looking guy entering the library.

Headphones on, crisp white t-shirt, covered with black jacket, black pants, black shoes. Too black. Too painful for my eyes. Honestly what would hurt him if he could add some colours in his wardrobe.

Nevermind. Not my matter.

Many heads turned to his side, looking at him like he's some kind of Greek artistry. Girls, pushing her boobs out more just to get a bit of his attention, Boys, looking at him like he's got everything they want. Looks, Money, cars, status. Of course He was a role model for them. But does he care? No.

Honestly, to me he looks like a Grandpa who took the wrong diabetes pill and making a rude face like that just because his stomach is churning.

I'm so funny man!

He turned finding a corner and suitable seat for himself not flicking one eye to the humans scattered on the library looking at him as worshippers. Typical.

Since my first year, here in Brune college, I got many classes with this guy, saw him many times as he might be also majoring in Physics just like me but I've never seen him talking or engaging in any kind of engagement with a single soul. He's just like this. Black clothes, emotion less face, headphones on.

People loves him, I don't know. Maybe because he's rich. Some girls say 'Don't judge a book by its cover.'

Sorry I'm bad at that department, also Fermin and Haana, My best friends since first year in Brune.

We always judge a book by its cover.

If I'd ever get a chance I'd ask him the reason, but I fear he might get agitated because of too much human connection. I shook my head smiling at my own joke.

That was funny right.

"Earth to Hazel.." Fermin snapped his fingers in front of my face. I furrowed my brows, "yeah what?"
"Weren't you listening me?" He narrowed his eyes at me. "No." I straight forwardly said then hit him softly on his head with a book, "cause you weren't talking, you were crying. "

He disapprovingly thinned his lips as I got up packing my stuff and laughed. "This isn't funny Hazel." He hit my arm, tightening his hold on the strap of his bag. He's so eager for this girl.

We started walking out of the library, I side eyed Mr. Black who had his head dug in the book like he has found out which came first- eggs or chicken?

I really wanna know sometimes.

After we departed from the library, I calmed Fermin for like twenty minutes playing my best friend role and then we were off for our next classes.

It was Mechanics class which i really hate, but the dreams of me working in The prestigious Sephora Physics laboratory with great scientists made my legs to move to the said class' direction.

But I'll sit on the window seat huh?

Window seat really calms me cause our university has a beautiful view of plants and greenery and oh how I adore those green petals in the glory of winds and sunshine.

Being in my daydream, smiling like a fool thinking of the breeze pf summer plants, i reached at the door of the my class, suddenly someone at a good height walked past me giving me a whiff of cinnamon and chocolate.

Weird combo

I looked up at the owner to find Mr. Black settling on a window seat. Wait what. No no no. Out of all people, him?!

Why did he sit there! If it would've bern someone else, I've easily talked to them of exchanging seats but...A pout itself settled on my lips as I looked at the opportunity I missed.

How could I ask him?

How will I survive of forty five minutes of Mechanics torture now. How?

Should I go and ask to....

"Is there any problem?" A gruff and heavy voice said. For a minute or too i didn't register what happened but then i came back to life, getting out of my thoughts.

Many eyes turned to me, no not me. Yeah so, Many eyes turned to the owner of the voice.

Wait, did Mr. Black just spoke and here i was thinking he might be dumb. His voice, it was so heavy maybe the lack of use made it that way but i won't lie it was good. He was staring back at me, wait staring back, which means I'm staring.

Hazel what are you thinking, Hazel!  start functiong again.

Answer him.

Get out of your strawberry world.

"No. I was just...."
I trailed thinking of something good to come up with, my heart beat rising at his empty look. Yes he doesn't speak and all but he has this aura with him which just make you feel...disarmed?

And frankly it was bad of me to look at someone-  no, to stare at someone. "Sorry i was zoned out." I apologized, smiling as a warm gesture. To off whatever the scene i have just pulled.

All the eyes of the class turned to him after listening my answer.
Is this some TLC show going on here?

In return he just sighed turned his gaze back to the window as he was looking before. Some chuckles erupted around the class. Wow! way down for humiliation Hazel.

Ningun Problema.

It's not like I'm some popular girl who got insulted or whatever. I'm just Hazel. I have my own world and I don't give a shit about this one.

Hiding my red cheeks, I made my way to a nearby seat and as if on cue the teacher came, starting the lecture.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The class ended after forty minutes and as soon it did all the students ran off like prisoners on bail. Except me. I take my time while packing. Neatly, arranged and disciplined. A habit since high school. I was a nerd and I'm freaking proud of it.

I was putting my last notebook in my bag when a voice came in my ears.

"But Gavi, this project needs to be done in a group or a duo. It's just this way." Ms.Paula said in her gentle voice, a helpless gesture present in her tone.

I slowly turned my head to see who she was talking to. Honestly it's not my habit to eavesdrop but if there's something gossip worthy, I'd love to tell it to Haana and Fermin.

To my surprise, it was Mr. Black again, This is the first time he has made so many appearances in one day cause normally he just gets to class and then disappears like fog or maybe i disappears like fog in my world. Today was an exception though.

"Miss, try to understand, I can't do a project with a normal person, let alone her." He spoke softly, eagerness and something more in his eyes.

A project?

Is Ms.Paula giving us a project?

Group?

Who's her?

"You have to." She put a hand on his shoulder. "Gavi, you need to cha..."

He sulked his arm backwards that her comforting hand fell from his shoulder. Her face crossed with a bit of pain but she fastly recovered it with professionalism.

Rude.

What does he think of himself?

"I don't want you to pity over me. I just want to know, are you changing your decision of group project or not?" He asked in a cold tone. Colder than ice, which made me shiver,. not in a good way of course.

"No." Ms.Paula simply replied. He nodded his head then fastly walked away. Not looking back, straight walk without a miss of one beat. Like a...

"Ms.Grace, enlighten me with the fact of you belonging still here, when the class has ended ten minutes ago." Ms. Paula sharply looked at me.

Not in a good mood.

Noted.

I smiled with a gulp, "nothing." I fastly ran with the timid reply, slinging my bag around my shoulder. I don't want to deal with pissed off Paula. Scarier than five night at Freddie's.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So, this was the first chapter.

I hope you like it.

If you did, then support by voting and commenting your thoughts!

With all of my love
~ Zuveria :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 268 18
Emalia is working when suddenly in walks a devastatingly, handsome, stranger. He sits at a table glaring at anyone who walks too close. Seeing him si...
7.5K 216 34
One cruise ship, four weeks. What could possibly go wrong? Juliette Blanc has had one dream since she was a child; spend her summer in the biggest cr...
24.2K 257 35
One random weekend, one random Saturday at one random restaurant everything began. ~Pablo Gavi~ young Football player for Barcelona FC. His whole c...
42K 529 29
𝐆𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐭𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭? - started: 5/11/23 #2 barcelona 25/11/23 #1...