BLURRED

By zuveria2004

Hazel Zelena Grace was the happiest person on earth well that's what she thinks. she was a sunshine ball pass... More

●•HAZEL•°
●•Gavi•°
●•Hazel•°
●•Gavi●°
●•Hazel●°
●•Gavi●°
●•Hazel●°
●•Hazel●•
●•Gavi●•

Contents

101 13 6
By zuveria2004

Hazel Zelena Grace was the happiest person on earth well that's what she thinks. she was a sunshine ball passing by the lights to those who needed it and lightning up the aura of every dark room.

Pablo Gavira was a simple guy, well not so simple by the scars he has on his memories. He stays away from people, from talking, from anything that contains human. He doesn't like sunshine cause he's the Dark cloud which subsides it.

What happens when the two meets and make the Sunshine creep out of the Dark clouds?!?

............

New Adult
Sunshine X Grumpy guy
Romance
Dark Secrets
Foul language
Mature content

................

Hope you enjoy it.
~Zuveria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 791 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
Arcadian By Elijah<3

Teen Fiction

4M 82.4K 36
Arcadian (adj.) idyllically innocent; simple and untroubled by fear or worry. Harper Flores is the human embodiment of a ray of sunshine. She's kind...
9.8K 191 19
COMPLETE! give it a try! 🌸Ava is sunshine girl. On the first day of school she gets paired up in the wrong room filled with hockey boys. She meets h...
7.7K 109 27
You have always had a crush on your best friend, Ever since you were young, but you always tried to hide it because you knew he would never feel the...