Newcomer ~Murder Drones OC

Bởi FUNKTS

This was really quite a difficult experience for me to be abandoned by a drone that I didn't know and left be... Xem Thêm

Colony Newcomer®
Trying to be their Number One
Navia Rodry Experiment Number 3071
First Met?
K the Abandoned one
Returning Back?
Heartbeat.
I Wish I Knew You Wanted Me...
Realising something.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
ANNOUNCEMENTS V²

First Memory Arrival?

145 7 3
Bởi FUNKTS

Uzi retreats from the Landing Pod. 'I don't care about Navia I know he can survive. Be fast Uzi!' Uzi thought while running toward the colony but she got attention from one of the Dissasembly drones and it's V the short haired one.

"Yo, we got a worker out there I kind of want to practice balloon animal shapes with. ...What happened here?" Ask V

"Synergistic Liability here must have tripped and knocked himself offline." Said the Pigtail one or J then J slaps N." Moron bot, hello?" She snaps her fingers as N goes through a system reboot.

"You really think the company isn't going to dispose of you once all the workers are dead? ... Bite me!" N finally got his memories past 3 hours ago.

YOU'RE DEAD
[IDIOT]

He looked over Uzi's footsteps "Ohhhh... Ohhhh! You know, I-I left an-an extremely dangerous weap- excuse outside...!" He flees as V holds up a flag that says "Literally So Insanely Suspicious". Meanwhile, N goes off in pursuit of Uzi, who is fleeing back to the colony.

"Haha, I am out, boys."
"Oh, gosh darn it..."
" Wait until my loving wife and kids hear about this!"

The door opens, letting in the cold and Uzi, much to their annoyance.

" Bite me! Close it, close it!" Uzi tries to swipe the card to close the door, but N has already stuck his claw in between. He pries the door open slightly.

"Hey, fellas. Oh, deal me in, I love rummy. Wait, no, I'm going to murder everyone... Rain check!" N said and
He swings his acidic tail at the door scanner, breaking it and the key. The door opens up, as do other doors. Realizing their lives are on the line, Uzi and the other drones, minus Todd, run off.

"Um, actually, it's gin rummy. So-" The stupid WDF was cutted by N who impales him against a wall and slices his head off. He begins firing at the rest, shooting Makarov's head off and pouncing the other drone. Meanwhile, Braxton catches up with Uzi.

"Hey, Uzi! I just realized no one's said my name out loud before, so I'm just letting you know I'm- " Before he could Finish his body split in half

N flies off in pursuit of Uzi.Uzi recharges her railgun and turns back to fire, but sees that N is gone. Khan appears.

"Pretty nice hydraulics, huh?" Then Khan see the chaos really shocked "..What-What have you done?"

Uzi doesn't reply. Before she could explain herself, N swoops in. Uzi prepares for a fight. "This time, I won't miss!"

"I'm sorry. I really enjoyed our time together, but I can't have you shooting V with that thing." He Said show her how much he care about V. "Bite me!,Dad, get down!"

"Uzi, you Lead a murder drone here?! My beautiful doors!" Seems like Khan only care about his doors.

"Now is so not the time! I messed up, in the same way I'm about to fix it! Move, dad!" After she said that N pins her to a wall and her railgun falls at Khan's feet.

"Dad... Point and shoot... Trust me...!" Uzi said while straining but Khan, trembling with fear, slowly backs off instead of helping his only child.

"Dad...?" She said hearrbroken

In an act of cowardice, Khan closes the door, leaving Uzi broken. Not just brokenhearted, but broken to the point where she shuts down. No grief over being left in the lurch by her own father. No attempts to fight back N. Nothing. She just goes limp... The room turns red and alarms blare as N regains his sanity, looking with despair over what he has done. At this moment J and V show up.

"Whoa, N! Am I dreaming, or did you do something not useless, for once?" J give him some decencies
" I've been trying to get past those doors for months. Nice work, N." V as well " ...You... Me... Name... Remember...?" He ask

"These ventilation shafts can easily get us around this last door. Lowest body count eats a missile!" She flies upwards but when she flies, V accidently spot a Drone enter the Colony and caught her attention.

"Nah Dude What A Mess!" Said a Drone walking inside while looking through the wall and caught her attention "What Are You doing here?" Ask V as her visor turn into an X

That Drone just standing there until he realised that the Dissasembly Drones is here. But he doesn't seem care at all not like in the first chapter. Feeling so scared.

"Nothing just finding my friend, I kinda lost her" That Drone said but because V was Thirsty she flies upwards and go directly to the evacuation spot because there's more drones there.

Meanwhile With N, J, And Uzi

"Way to go, stud. The company's gonna love this. With this colony wiped, we'll make top team this quarter, for sure. You know what that means... Branded pens!" J said and She holds up a JCJenson brand pen, to N's joy. She tosses it to him and prepares to fly off and catch up with V.

" ...Uh, you know, not that I can't wait to keep murdering all these, uh, maybe not-so-actually different from us Worker Drones, but, just out of curiosity, do we actually, uh, know what the company plans to do with us afterwards...?" N ask and caught J attention about the company and in the Sam time Uzi begins to wake up.

"Excuse me...?"

"Okay, so, a worker earlier might have suggested that they could fix up our landing pod to, uh, escape the planet and stuff, which, whoa, hey, that's against the rules! But, it is kind of making me question why our pods were only one way in the first place. Cause, you know, I get the feeling the company doesn't actually love robots, and like we might be robots. I've made a terrible mistake. It's cool how immediately I could tell" N said and made J turning from good mood to bad mood and she answer while doing a smile.

"Hmm... No way, buddy. Questioning the company? You just finally gave me the excuse I needed." Then J injects N with a virus. "Worker drones are corrupted, N. That's why the company sent us. I hate to see you corrupted as well." She said looking at N

"Thanks, J... Always looking out for me... You're awesome..." "Heh my planet needs me" She flies upward to catch up with V and hunt down more drones. Uzi wakes up and goes to get her railgun.

"Ah, biscuits. I'm sorry. I ruined your card game, then made you have an awkward moment with your dad."
He apologizes

"And I made you rebel like an angsty teen, which got you killed. Though, you also tried to kill me, so morality calls this a draw." Uzi begin to climbs on top of a box to reach the vent. Predictably, she can't reach due to not having the ability to fly, and for being too short. " Ugh... For the record, that was the lamest heel-face turn in history. Was that supposed to be you switching sides?" She Ask him

"Being rebellious is a lot harder than it looks. Thanks for showing me the ropes." N Answer

"Nuh-uh, no bonding thing. You just killed a bunch of people, idiot." Uzi Said straight to the point
"hat's super fair... [Sighs] I screwed up..."

"Ugggh...! In the same way you're about to fix it" Uzi ask and She shows the wrench. "Hahaha! I love doing anything!" And give her a thumb up

"What happened here?" A drone come out of nowhere and ask Uzi about it "I brought the murder drones here accidently, And where have you been?" Uzi ask about where He was Earlier

"Nuh uh, after I got inside the Pod i look around the Pod but I hear a Dissasembly drone arrived so I leave the Pod" The Drone said and it was Navia.

"Thanks Uzi" N said while getting up and See Navia for the second time. "You're the one that I chased yesterday right?" N ask him and he just nod simply.

Then N spot his left hand. There is a Red and Gold colored bracelet on his hand 'Have I ever saw that before?, I just feel I ever saw that before and it was a long time ago' N thought about the bracelet he use. Before He could say a thing Uzi motion both N and Navia to follow her to the Evacuation spot.. "So we're going to have a battle with Both J And V?" Ask Navia and Uzi just nod and give him a sharp metal 'it looks like a sword actually' Navia thought and they made their way to the evacuation spot.

Evacuation spot

Thad gets flung backwards. Lizzy and Doll rush to help him as J arrives.

"So... They found our evacuation spot. But, if we build a quick door..." Khan Nervously Said that and Thad gets up

"Are you kidding me?! You're the WDF, right? Defend!"
Thad Said while Khan and his friends back off in more cowardice "For real?" He said Disappointed .V arrives and impales Thad. Just as she's about to kill him...

"Hey!" Uzi shouted from behind and caught V attention as well J they See Uzi standing there Navia and N? "Huh?"

"Put that conventionally attractive male down!"
Uzi shouted again and N waves before Uzi nudges him
"Oh! Uh, J, you're sometimes kind of mean to me, and I wish you weren't. Just some constructive criticism."
N said to her and Uzi whisper to him "Nice" and they first bumped while Navia just watch them.

"Noted, traitor. We'll circle back after I right-size your existence!" J said make sure she's ready to do the battle. "Okay, which one do you want?" Uzi whisper to N and Navia.

"J, please." Said N
"Too bad. Good luck, Navia help him" said Uzi and she told Navia to fight V
"Which One Is J And the other One is V?" Navia ask but before she could answer. Uzi flings JC Jenson pen at J's head and runs off, leaving N and Navia to deal with V. J manages to knock Uzi down and yanks the pen out of her hair.

"Damn the well-made quality assured durability of JCJensen's products! Huh?" J Seems a little bit confused about what Is She talking about But Uzi gets back up and kicks J in her face.

Meanwhile, N and Navia is fighting V. He tries firing from his gatling gun, but hearts shoot out instead.

"Ah! My mind's in a weird place! Don't read into this!" A rocket lands near N and explodes leaving Navia And V there.

J gets up and knocks Uzi out while Navia and V are in a battle N sees J walk up to Uzi.. "UZI!" He shouted

"N helps Uzi!" Navia shouted and N ran towards Uzi to help Her while Navia and V is in a Close battle.

Both Navia and V were fighting with their sharp object "I'm glad I find someone like you!" V shouted to his Face but Navia just give her a grin "Don't Mention It!" Navia Shouted and he free himself from V.

Meanwhile The Nuzi Vs J

"You've got a lot of cuts for a barely sentient toaster. I've had prey fight fact before, but your edgy spirit is just... so... painful...?!" As She looks down. Her leg has been stabbed. " GAH! FOURTH! QUARTER! PROFITS! MOTHER OF COMPANY LEADERSHIP RETREATS!" She Shouted but N saw the chance and slide tackle J so she's fall and Uzi got up and point the Railgun toward her face.

"One more buzzword and I'll do it!"
"...Equity partnersh-"
Uzi pulls the trigger. In the end of it all, J's entire top half has been obliterated. Uzi spits on the corpse Or what's left of it to show who's the baddest.

Meanwhile With Navia's Battle with V, He saw a chance but V predict his movement and stab her blade toward Navia hand and it broke his Bracelet. V made a evil grin and see him laying on the ground watching his Bracelet broken.

Navia Look over to the broken bracelet 'Why does it hurt when the bracelet is broken?, Like it feel so much'
He thought to himself. But he remembered a memories about that Bracelet but only a few part.

Flashback.
Navia or * P.O.V
In my birthday , I celebrated it with my friend he was * and * . And as a gift they gave me a Red and Gold bracelet. "Wow I don't expect any gift thank you!" I said and hugging them tightly.

"Nah it's fine K, it means more than it you know" A maid glasses drone said it and they show their own Bracelet. A Yellow and white is for the Maid and Yellow and black is for The butler one.

"Thank you for the gift again" I said it and let go of them And the butler said "Don't make this thing broke K, it's hard to make this" " Yeah we need effort to make this thing!" The maid shouted.

"I promise I will not break this bracelet it mean a lot!"

Flashback Ended

Navia just laying there until he is stand up again and his left eye turn to A red and blue colored symbol but only for once. V watch him stand up again shocked and see him cried a bit?.

"You will pay for what you done!" He said and he used his Telepathy power to kill her "H...H.help" Said V begging for Help because she was choked by the Telepathy thing and it's not Absolute solver.

Navia feel that he is very tired and he let go of V from dying. 'It hurts so much' Navia thought and He stand there hurtly.

N came over to help V and tying her with her own tail.
"I'm sorry V" He said and V physically don't care and she only looked toward Navia. 'I revenge you next time' V thought giving him a death glare.

As the other drone's come out of hiding to cheer for them, Uzi falls over tiredly. N picks her up onto his shoulders.

"Holy hell, Uzi, that was insane! And you too, uh..."
Thad Asked to him "Huh? Oh! N! I'm an angsty rebellious disassembly drone, now." N introduce himself.

They hear someone clearing their throat. It's Khan. Uzi throws her wrench back at his feet. "I brought the murder drones here accidentally. You chose to leave me for dead instead of just freaking believing in me! That's not even an edgy teen hyperbole like when I said it last week! " Uzi said and No response. Uzi, near tears, smacks herself to regain composure.

"We save you from the trouble dad. We banish myself!" Khan tries to speak, but can't find the words."Let's go, N. Everyone here can bite me!" N grabs V and they begin to leave. Leaving Navia As well. 'You messed his feeling great Navia!' Navia thought and he take his broken bracelet of the floor and put it inside his pocket.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Uzi!"
"Shut it."

N takes off with Uzi and V. Khan has a sip from his mug in disappointment."#1 DAD" Nothing could be further from the truth...

"I never Expect you be like that?, Did you leave her what kind of dad you're?" Navia Roasted Khan and he walked away from him and walk toward the doors.

"I Banned Myself from this place. I will only back here if there's a big problem here and not happening again!" He shouted while walking away

"You're definitely not going to win this year award" one of the WDF member said it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out in the frozen wilderness, Uzi sitting on top of a broken car and Navia on top of a rock ,Uzi thinking to herself. Meanwhile, N is lodged inside the Corpse House.

" I'd join you two if the sun didn't kill me. Hope you're having important character growth or something, though!" N said and Uzi response him.

"Just can't wait to murder all humans. Classic robot stuff. I hope they're sitting pretty there on Earth, because we're coming for them...!"

Navia just sitting beside her and look her and She laughs maniacally but what Navia saw is only a Purple symbol on her visor, her sanity completely vanished, as the zoom out reveals three Drone pods making their way down to Copper 9.

Navia only watch them talking, he just doesn't want him to make another mistake or problem. I know N will hate him for a while. But suddenly a notification popped out on his visor and it says.

Telepathy used once
4 more using it the. You die....

Your Power
Telepathy [Rei Solver] exe.
Swap something with yourself
Automatically cool down yourself

Oil generator™ : Infinite

Welcome Serial Designation K
Sincerely

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.6K 222 10
Copper-9, an exoplanet with minerals to mine and a cheap, easy-to-make work force to mine them: Worker Drones. With Worker Drones comes Disassembly D...
19.1K 382 12
After a near death experience, you met what others fear, the murderous and distinctive J. Something inside her stopped her from killing you after a s...
2.2K 45 5
Y/N L/N, a Human that was unique, one who treated Drones like equals unlike those bastards at JC Jenson and many other people. Join him on his Journe...
2.4K 75 4
You are a member of a dying production of worker drones.......some say you are the last of your kind You knew almost next to nothing about your kind...