One Helluva Team (Hazbin Hote...

By GrimstoneRX1300

There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners... More

Bio
Prologue: PILOT
Chapter 1: OVERTURE
Chapter 2: MURDER FAMILY
Chapter 3: RADIO KILLED THE VIDEO STAR
Chapter 4: LOO LOO LAND
Chapter 5: THE TOUGHEST HELLHOUND IN PRIDE
Chapter 6: SCRAMBLED EGGS
Chapter 7: SPRING BROKEN
Chapter 8: MASQUERADE
Chapter 9: C.H.E.R.U.B.
Chapter 10: THE HARVEST MOON FESTIVAL
Chapter 11: TRUTH SEEKERS
Chapter 12: OZZIE'S
Chapter 13: QUEEN BEE
Chapter 14: DAD BEAT DAD
Chapter 15: WELCOME TO HEAVEN
Chapter 16: HELLO, ROSIE
Chapter 18: THE GREATEST SHOW (End of Act 1)

Chapter 17: THE SHOW MUST GO ON

1K 15 40
By GrimstoneRX1300

"There are millions of people in Hell scattered throughout the seven rings and nine circles. Some are sinners, some are Hell-born, and some are unlucky souls who got screwed in the living world."

"These are their problems."

"One Helluva Team"

The scene opens up at Vox's surveillance room, as overlapping videos from various cameras stationed around the Hazbin Hotel play on the screens stationed around him. Vox himself is sitting in his office chair, watching them all while drinking from his mug.

Vox: No fucking way! They're going to fight? Oh, my god. Hahahaha! Oh, looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well. (watches a screen with Alastor on it, which glitches slightly) Oh, Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED! Ahahahaha!

*HAZBIN HOTEL*

Back at the hotel, everybody was practicing with their weapons. I.M.P. were even doing a maintenance check on their gear while upgrading to angelic steel.

Moxxie: I never thought we'd have to use this against Heaven.

Millie: Too bad we didn't have it when we fought those little winged fuckers.

Blitzo: Eh, like we needed it to deal with them. And hey, if we survive this, it's drinks on me.

With Luke, he was finally introducing Loona to his moms.

Charlie: So, this is the famous girlfriend you've talked about.

Loona: (a bit embarrassed) Y-yeah. Luke's mentioned about you two a lot. It's nice to meet you both.

Luke: I kinda wish it was under better circumstances for introducing you two to each other.

Vaggie: It's alright, mi hijo. I'm still surprised they wanted to help.

Loona: Blitzo was reluctant at first, but me and the others convinced him that the boys always helped us, so we should help in return.

Charlie: That's so thoughtful. Even Roxanne didn't think like that.

Luke: Don't start bringing up comparisons. Both are different from each other.

Vicious: Hey, Luke! Backup's here.

They look over and see a couple pick up trucks pulling up. Out of one was Charles and Wade, and the other were the two hellhounds from the ending of the last chapter. Everyone was surprised to see the pair.

Charles: Thanks for the call, Luke.

Wade: Always happy for a scrap.

Charlie: Luke, is that... The Ginger?

Ginger: (nods)

Luke: And Boots.

Boots: (flicks his wrist three times)

Loona: Those two guys (beep) an ostrich.

Luke: Just the Ginger (beep) an ostrich.

Vicious: Allegedly.

Loona: (shakes head no) It would take two people to (beep) an ostrich. Three even.

Luke: It was a sick ostrich.

Vicious: Allegedly.

Loona: You've got to be fucking ruthless to bring a couple dudes like that here.

Osric: In his defense...

Luke: They're usually not the type of prick I am.

Blitzo: I mean, if they (beep) an ostrich, what else have they (beep)?

Luke: (tired of explaining) Just the Ginger (beep) an ostrich.

Vicious: Allegedly.

Blitzo: I ask again, if they (beep) an ostrich, what else have they (beep)?

Luke: It's almost not worth thinking about. Regardless, they agreed to help beat the shit out of those exorcists.

They go off to train with the weapons as Charlie watches everything from the hotel's entrance with Vaggie.

Charlie: (sighs) Oh, I wish my mom were here to see this.

Vaggie: The cannibals seem ready to fight. Are we?

Sir Pentious bursts out of the hotel's doors, wearing a Victorian-style British army uniform and looking proud of himself.

Sir Pentious: Fear not, damsels. I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!

Vaggie: What in the hell are you supposed to be?

Sir Pentious: (salutes) General Pentious, reporting for duty. I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!

Charlie: Thank you, Pen.

Niffty, running around the hotel's entrance, now runs up to Pentious.

Niffty: What can I do to help?

Sir Pentious: I'm glad, you asked, soldier. The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall! Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault.

Niffty blinks up at Pentious, having no idea what he just said.

Charlie: How about this. If you see an angel, stab it! (hands Niffty a small blade)

Niffty sees Angel Dust a few metres away, and, thinking that Angel Dust is what Charlie meant, runs towards him with her knife.

Niffty: Stab! Stab! Stab!

Angel Dust: Hey, hey, hey, hey! (climbs up the pole he was leaning on)

Charlie: Not him!

Luke: Wrong Angel there, buddy.

As Niffty runs off to find other things to stab, Angel does a flip and lands on the ground, before walking over to stand with Charlie, Vaggie and Pentious.

Vaggie: (drill sergeant style) Listen up, sinners! We've got 24 hours before the Extermination begins. Let's get to work.

*VOX*

As I.M.P., the hellhounds, the cannibals and the hotel's residents begin training to fight, Vox continues to watch them all train from his surveillance room.

Vox: Oh, they suck. Oh, they suck so bad! Oh, God. They're gonna fucking die! They're- they're gonna die.

Unknown to him, some of the shadows move around and looked at the screens. Almost as if they were watching as well.

*HAZBIN HOTEL*

Back at the hotel, Charlie is holding Alastor's microphone, preparing to give a speech to the cannibals and the hotel's residents.

Charlie: Hello? (taps microphone) I want to thank everyone for coming. Even people who aren't staying here yet...Cherri, Charles, Wade, Luke's coworkers, and even The Ginger and Boots.

Cherri Bomb: Look, I can't resist a fight, okay? Especially when I get to tag team with this fuckhead. (wraps arm around Angel, who smiles)

Blitzo: Always down to killing some feathered high and mighty assholes.

Ginger: (nods)

Boots: (flicks wrists three times)

Charlie: Tomorrow, the Exorcist Angels will face a Hell ready to defend itself and win!

Vaggie: Yeah! Yeah, we will! Tell 'em, baby!

Charlie: Yes! And we are-we are going to win! But in case we don't, I want you all to know... that getting to know you has been the biggest honor of my life. Whatever redemption really means, I know you all tried. I have seen the good in all of you. And it's...I-I'm just...I love you all, so much, and-and live tonight however you want because-

Niffty: We're all gonna die! (laughs maniacally)

Vaggie: (starts clapping) Alright! Let's give it up for not dying! Love not dying. (pauses) Drinks?

Everyone: I'd have a beer!

*SHORT TIMESKIP*

Inside the hotel, the gang are sharing drinks, talking and laughing with one another.

Vaggie: I mean, personally, I'm excited. It's been a while since I stabbed anyone and really meant it, you know what I mean?

Luke: I should say. This'll be the first scrap I've had where the stakes really matter.

Osric: Should we get a shot?

Vicious: Of course we get a shot, Osric.

Luke: I'm surprised we're not getting a shot right now.

Cherri Bomb: Cheers, bitches!

Husk: Yeah!

Angel Dust: Here's to us!

Sir Pentious: Here's to being alive today and not dying tomorrow!

All: Here here!

They take their shots and tap the table two times with their glasses. Alastor and Niffty watch the rest of the group drinking from the mezzanine.

Alastor: Ah, the celebratory night before a courageous last stand. It's been a surprising thrill to witness these wayward souls find connection. Almost makes one sentimental, eh, Niffty?

Niffty: I really like them, Alastor. They let me put on roach puppet shows without booing!

Alastor: Ah, an enjoyable collective to be around. I admit one could get accustomed.

Niffty hops on top of Alastor's head and places a crown made of roaches and sticks on his head.

Niffty: I dub thee, King Roach.

Alastor: Oh, to understand your twisted little mind!

Alastor and Niffty begin laughing maniacally together, signalling that they possibly do understand each other's twisted little minds. Meanwhile, Angel is sitting by the parlor as Husk pours him a drink.

Husk: Last day of afterlife, and you're not off snorting a line off some hunk's abs?

Angel Dust: Eh, you fucked one cannibal pool boy, you fucked 'em all.

Husk: I guess you have changed.

Angel Dust: Hey, Charlie said live tonight however we wanted... so pour me a fresh one, and let's get to living!

As Husk pours Angel another drink, the boys were chilling while smoking along with their pals.

Vortex: So, after this, what's say we head to Gluttony and see if Bee can throw us a celebration?

Osric: Works for me. Once I tell my boss and girlfriend that I'm not dead.

Vicious: Same with Verosika. She'd have our heads if we die here.

Blitzo: So, how exactly do you think this'll go?

Luke: General idea is while we deal with the rest of the fuckers, Alastor fends off Adam.

Loona: Do you think he has a chance?

Millie: I mean, it's the radio demon. No way he should lose to a douche like him.

Luke: Let's not forget Adam's still a human soul. In Heaven's perspective, he'd probably be considered an overlord by their standards. But we can worry about that later. Tonight, let just enjoy ourselves.

As they talk, Pentious tentatively approaches Cherri Bomb, who is talking to Vaggie.

Sir Pentious: Miss Bomb? Cherri?

Cherri Bomb: Yeah?

Sir Pentious: I want to tell you that I...I love...I'd love to wish you good luck in the battle ahead. (shakes Cherri's hand)

Cherri Bomb: Okay.

Sir Pentious: You are...have always been a worthy opponent. With the most...brilliant explosive contraptions I've ever seen.

Cherri Bomb: Uh...thanks?

Sir Pentious: Anyway, I guess...please don't die tomorrow. Okay, bye!

Sir Pentious runs away as Angel comes up to Cherri, passing her a shot.

Angel Dust: You know, you could totally tap that.

Cherri Bomb: Tss, don't be gross.

Angel Dust: Cuz, you know, I hear he's got 2 dicks.

Cherri looks back at Pentious.

Cherri Bomb: Huh.

*CHARLIE*

Upstairs, Charlie is standing outside Angel's bedroom door. A few photos of Angel and the rest of the group are stuck to his door. Charlie, looks at them, smiling, before realising that she might never see them again if they lose the battle tomorrow, and begins to break down and cry.

Vaggie: Charlie?

Charlie turns to see Vaggie standing in the corridor, watching her. Charlie turns away from her.

Charlie: I'm sorry...I'm...I'm just so scared. What if we lose?

(Cue More Than Anything reprised)

Vaggie: ♪ You've, already done so much ♪

Vaggie begins to walk towards Charlie.

♪ So many lives you've changed ♪
♪ So many souls you've touched ♪
♪ And in the end, if it's only me you've saved ♪

Charlie and Vaggie: ♪ There's something that I've been dying to say ♪
♪ More than anything ♪
♪ Need you to know I love you more than anything ♪
♪ More than anything ♪

Charlie and Vaggie hold each other close and kiss. Downstairs, Luke hears them singing, and has a smile.

(End music)

*TIMESKIP*

The next day arrives with the fight on the horizon. In Heaven, the Exorcists are all lined up outside Heaven's gates as Adam gives them all a pep talk.

Adam: Extermination Day is here, bitches. We're going to go down and exterminate demon ass!

Lute: Destroy that ass!

Adam: Prepare to slaughter every sinner in that shit hotel, and you all remember Vaggie?

The Exorcists all boo Vaggie.

Exorcists: Boo! We hate her!

Lute: Rip Vaggie's cunt mouth out her ass!

Adam: Would you just-ju-chill, Lute. Fuck. Anyway, whoever brings me Vaggie's head gets...uh, I dunno, a million Heaven bucks. How about that, huh?

The Exorcists all cheer.

Adam: And as a bonus, whoever kills that green eyed mutt, Luke Morningstar, will get a special promotion from me!

They cheer even more.

Adam: Haha, yeah! Ladies, let's fuck shit up!
[accompanied by a guitar sting] ♪ ATTACK! ♪

Lute: FORWARD!

Behind Adam, a portal to Hell opens and all of the Exorcists fly through it. The portal opens right outside the hotel, where Luke, Osric, Vicious, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Pentious, Husk, Niffty and the rest of their army are gathered by the entrance. Charlie has a golden shield with an apple motif, Vaggie has her angelic spear, Niffty has the small knife that Charlie gave her (and is laughing maniacally), Angel has a tommy gun, and Pentious has a short sword. Luke's wielding his shotgun gauntlets and boots. Osric's in his black outfit with various knives and guns equipped. Vicious had a minigun with a chainsaw attached.

Vaggie: Here they come. Get ready, everyone. We fight together!

*VEES*

As the group prepares to attack, Valentino, Velvette and Vox are all sitting in front of a TV in V Tower, which is showing real-time camera footage from the hotel. Valentino and Velvette look bored, with Velvette on her phone, but Vox has a box of popcorn and is excited to watch them all die.

Vox: Oh, oh. Oh, this is going to be good!

Valentino: Just let me know when the mutt dies.

*BATTLE*

Vaggie: (raises up spear) Now! FOR YOUR SOULS!

The group cheers and charge as the Exorcists begin pouring out of the portal, charging back at them.

Charlie: Let's FUCK THEM UP!

Blitzo: (spins flintlock pistol) Took the words right out my mouth, sister!

Luke: (takes a puff of smoke from a cigarette) Let's have a scrap.

As the Exorcists and the hotel group begins fighting, Alastor stands on the hotel's roof, watching the angels flying out.

Alastor: Let the slaughter begin. AHAHAHAHAHAHA-HA!

Alastor laughs maniacally as he swings his microphone, causing a huge force field to appear around the hotel which traps the attacking Exorcists inside. Adam and Lute watch in confusion from outside the force field.

Adam: The fuck?

Lute: They appear to have some kind of shield, sir!

Adam: (sarcastically) Oh, really? I didn't see this giant fucking shield in front of me, YOU DUMB BITCH! NO SHIT!

The force field sprouts tentacles and begins killing Exorcists that are on the outside of the force field with angelic weapons.

Adam: That's how they can kill us? With our own weapons?! Fucking weak, dude.

Inside the shield, Luke and Loona run around, biting and clawing at Exorcists while Osric flipped and threw kunai knives at many Exorcists.

Luke: This is just like our date night in Envy!

Loona: You and I remember Envy very differently!

Osric: (rapidly shoots enemies in the head) From what you've told me, I'd disagree!

As Lute raises her sword and flies to attack the shield, Cherri and Angel attack Exorcists from the inside of the force field, with Angel shooting with his Tommy gun and Cherri throwing her explosives. Pentious watches them from his cannons.

Angel Dust: Come and get some!

Cherri Bomb: Eat shrapnel, fuckers!

Sir Pentious: All angelic weapons fire at will!

Husk flies past, throwing his explosive cards at angels.

Husk: Hey! Yelling while fighting...doesn't help.

Niffty runs around stabbing every angel she can see, even the dead ones. Charlie and Vaggie are fighting back to back.

Charlie: Alastor's shield is working!

Vaggie: Trying to focus, sweetie!

Charlie: We might actually have a chance!

Vaggie: Love the optimism. Still trying to focus.

Vicious fires his minigun before switching to his chainsaw mode and slicing a lot of Exorcists. Charles, Vortex, Ginger, and Boots had gauntlets and were punching a lot of enemies.

Charles: This is way better than any turf war in Greed.

Vicious: Oh yeah, didn't you have one last time with an imp mob boss last time?

Charles: Yeah. Short guy who shoots for the stars but landed in the neighborhood a few feet away. Used to be a big shot until he bit off more than he can chew. Can't remember his name.

Adam and Lute are still hovering over the force field. Adam clearly has had enough of being left out of the battle.

Adam: I'm fucking over this.

Adam draws backwards before flying straight at the shield. With one punch, he causes it to dissipate, leaving the hotel exposed.

Angel Dust: Fuck!

Charlie: Oh, no!

Moxxie: The shield's down, sir! What do we do?

Blitzo: Stick to the plan, Mox! Cover me!

Moxxie: Yessir!

He fires dual machine guns while Blitzo fires a grenade launcher at a few groups, destroying them. As the smoke clears, Adam sees Luke fighting.

Adam: (grins sinisterly) You're dead, mutt!

Before he could fly down to him, a black tentacle grabs him and pulls him to the roof. He's greeted by Alastor standing there. Recognising him as the creator of the shield, Adam gets ready to fight.

*VEES*

Vox: Oh, fuck! I am so hard right now!

Vox makes a thrust gesture for a couple seconds while Velvette seems uncomfy of Vox making the gesture at her.

*BATTLE*

Alastor: Adam! First man, next to die.

Adam: Who the fuck are you?

Alastor: Alastor. Pleasure to be meeting you, quite a pleasure. I'm about to end your fucking life.

Alastor taps his cane on the ground, causing four tentacles to rise up around him.

Adam: (sarcastically) Nice voice. Don't you know jazz is for PUSSIES!

Adam summons his guitar and flies straight at Alastor. Alastor stands still as his tentacles lash out at Adam. Adam slashes at them all before gearing up to attack Alastor himself.

Alastor: Ah ah ah!

Adam attempts to attack Alastor with his guitar, but Alastor moves smoothly out of the way, before sending more tentacles towards Adam.

Adam: You really think you can take me on? A mortal soul is no match for me, edge-lord.

Alastor: You should know better than anyone what a soul can accomplish when they take charge of their own fate.

Alastor's shadow looms behind him, making it appear as though there was a crack in the hotel's roof. The crack leads up to Adam, where one of Alastor's shadow monsters appears and punches Adam.

Adam: Ohoho, you think you're tough shit, huh? (destroys Alastor's shadow monster)

Alastor: Tougher than you. Ha ha ha!

Adam swings at Alastor with his guitar. Alastor easily dodges his strikes.

Alastor: You lack discipline, control, and worst, (goes into full demon form) YOU'RE SLOPPY!

More of Alastor's shadow creatures appear, attacking Adam and crawling all over him, sending him flying upwards.

Adam: And you're...(realises he doesn't know what to say) fuck-fuck you...you red piece of f-too much fucking red...fuck...shut up!

Using one of his tentacles, Alastor grabs Adam and throws him into the sign on the hotel's roof.

Alastor: Ha ha ha! Poetry!

Adam: I'm going to wipe that shit-eating grin off your face, CAUSE RADIO IS FUCKING DEAD!

Adam flies a few metres into the air and swings his guitar, sending a shockwave towards Alastor. When it dissipates, Alastor has been forced out of his full demon form and his microphone has been snapped in two.

Alastor: (with absolutely no static) What just happened? (notices microphone) ...fuck.

While Alastor is distracted by his microphone, Adam manages to score a hit on him, slashing him across the torso and sending him flying back to the edge of the roof.

*VEES*

Vox: Yes! Fuck you, Alastor! (flips off screen) Ahahaha! (jumps on top of table) THIS IS BETTER THAN SEX!

*BATTLE*

Alastor picks up the 2 pieces of his microphone, disoriented and his eyes going in and out of his full demon form.

Alastor: (singsong) Have to disagree with you there! Radio's not dead, but it is ending this broadcast.

Alastor flees the battle and melts into his shadow. Adam, laughing, watches him disappear while leaning on his guitar.

Adam: Bye, bitch!

*VEES*

Vox watches in anger from V Tower, disappointed that Alastor wasn't dead and angry at him for seemingly being a coward and fleeing.

Vox: No! Fuck you fuck you fuck you! Pussy!!

Valentino: He better at least kill the mutt.

*BATTLE*

At the front of the hotel, Pentious commands the cannibals from the balcony.

Sir Pentious: Right flank, advance! Left flank, watch your six. (addressing Charlie and Vaggie) Ladies! There are more coming up on your right. Get ready for them, Vagatha!

Vaggie: Not my name, but got it.

Charlie is hitting angels with her shield, apologising to each of them as she does so.

Charlie: Sorry! Sorry. Sorry-sorry, sorry!

Vaggie: Now's not the time for that, babe!

Charlie: Oh, right.

Five angels fly at Vaggie, out to kill her. Charlie uses her firework power to explode them all.

Charlie: DIE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Luke fights more and more Exorcists as he's on coms with his team.

Luke: How are you guys holding up?

Millie: I can go all day, but they just keep coming.

Moxxie: We gotta do something before it gets worse.

Husk flies around the hotel, throwing his playing cards. Angel, near him, is shooting them all with his tommy gun.

Husk: These fucking angels won't stop coming!

Angel laughs, his dirty mind turning it into a sex joke.

Husk: Okay, I walked right into that one.

Angel sees an Exorcist advancing on 2 of the Egg Boiz.

Angel Dust: Hold that thought.

Angel runs to defend the eggs, one of them having already been killed by the Exorcist. Angel blocks the Exorcist's sword with his tommy gun, before shooting it up with a pair of guns that were hidden in his third pair of arms.

Angel Dust: (to the Egg Boi) You alright, squirt?

Egg Boi: I nearly scrambled...myself.

Angel Dust: Get somewhere safe.

Angel is knocked off his feet by a huge explosion. The smoke clears, revealing it to be Adam, flying above everyone and shooting angelic light from his hands.

Adam: SUCK MY HOLY LIGHT, FUCKERS! YEAH!

Charlie: What? Alastor was supposed to handle him. Oh no, he must be-

Charlie and Vaggie run to safety as Adam attempts to shoot at them. Pentious watches them.

Vaggie: We aren't going to last long unless we do something about him.

Vicious: I'm on it!

The gargoyle flies up as Adam was shooting at him. He avoids most of the shots, but some angels get to him and began stabbing him as he falls to the ground.

Luke: VICIOUS!

Osric: HANG ON!

They run to try and help, but were blocked by more lasers and enemies ganging up on them. Pentious looks up at Adam, and makes a bold decision.

Sir Pentious: Of course.

Cherri runs past Pentious to get to a better vantage point, holding a bomb. Pentious pulls her back down.

Cherri Bomb: I'm trying to fight here! You out of your fucking mind?

Sir Pentious: Yes.

Pentious kisses Cherri, the bomb falling out of her hand and exploding behind them.

Sir Pentious: Miss Cherri Bomb, I love you. Remember me!

Pentious runs off to his airship. Cherri looks back at him.

Cherri Bomb: That was kinda hot.

Vicious was being stabbed more and more by angels as he was being surrounded.

Vicious: Come on! I can fight all day!

He's surrounded more and more as they pile up on him. Luke and the others were trying to push through their fights, but saw Vic getting piled on.

Luke: Vic, just hang on!

More keep getting on him, and Osric was losing his grip on his situation.

Osric's Thoughts: I have no choice. I need to use it. If I don't, we'll die right here.

Pentious enters his airship, the Egg Boiz lined up around the inside. As he slithers past them, they salute.

Sir Pentious: Eggs, activate thrusters, and charge the death ray.
Egg Boiz: Yes, sir.

Pentious' airship starts up and lifts itself off of the hotel. Everyone else watches.

Charlie: Pentious?

Angel Dust: That crazy motherfucker.

*???*

In an unknown location, a figure watches the fight, and looks specifically where Vicious is failing.

???: You won't be dying, Vicious Brawnstone. It's time you let it rip.

A totem nearby glows red before burning away.

*BATTLE*

The airship flies towards Adam, aiming the death ray at him.

Egg Boi: Target in range.

Sir Pentious: Fire.

The airship edges closer and closer to Adam, the death ray charging up. Adam notices it.

Adam: Oh, whoop!

He's about to blast, when Luke fires an accurate shot that blows away a couple of his fingers. As Adam yells in pain, the death ray fires and manages to do some damage to Adam. Unfortunately, it didn't kill him, and he was very angry.

Adam: Fucking bitch!

With one blast from his finger, Adam incinerates the airship and everyone inside it. The others stare up in horror at what happened, and Adam looks down at where Charlie was.

Adam: Let's see you block this, you damn mutt!

He shoots down at her, and just as he predicted, Luke takes the bait. Everything felt slow as Luke pushes Charlie away and gets hit with the blast. Charlie couldn't hear anything else as she looks in horror with a large hole in Luke as he falls down. Everything soon catches up and Charlie screams.

Charlie: (horrified) LUKE!!!!!!!

Loona hears the scream, and turns around and is immediately shocked by seeing her boyfriend dying. The others gasp as well and Vaggie and Loona immediately run over as Charlie is holding Luke.

Vaggie: Mi hijo! Mi hijo, wake up!

Loona: Come on! You can't die now! Not like this!

Luke doesn't respond as his eyes were closed and the others were shocked as he and his other two friends might have actually died.

Charlie: (crying) Luke, open your eyes! Please, stop playing this joke on mom!

Angel Dust: Fuck...

Husk: No way...

Moxxie: Holy— This can't be happening...

Millie: This has to be a joke!

From up high, Adam was laughing and Lute joins in.

Adam: Toughest Hellhound my cock!

*VEES*

The Vees see this, and Valentino jumps up in celebration.

Valentino: YES!!! THE MUTT IS DEAD!!! (flips off the screen) Fuck you, Morningstar! Fuck you, Angel Dust!

*BATTLE*

As the others were in shock, the sounds of a chainsaw were heard. Then all the sudden, the group of Exorcists on Vicious were sliced apart, spreading gold blood everywhere. Everyone but Charlie looks over and sees Vicious standing over them with two chainsaw blades split through his hands, and his head was a chainsaw with the engine having razor sharp teeth.

A/N: Imagine Vic's body with the head and blades.

Vicious: (monstrous scream)

Blitzo: Vic?!

Lute: (shocked) WHAT?! A Knight of Hell?!

Vicious screams again and flies through the enemies, slicing and killing them with little effort. In the piles Osric was at, something moves through the shadows, and a being in a black cloak, hood, and mask emerged. In a blink of an eye, all of them were killed.

Osric: Forgot how good it felt like this!

Vicious: Where's the First Dick!?

They look up, and both immediately shoot up. Adam barely blocks them as he brings his guitar out and defends himself. Lute goes to intervene, but Osric grabs her. Back with the others, Charlie keeps holding Luke's body as an aura radiates off her body.

Vaggie: Charlie?

Charlie growls as the tears run down her face, the sadness turning into rage. And with a vengeful scream of anger, a tornado of fire rises up around her. When it dissipates, she is in her full demon form and is holding a pitchfork.

Charlie: Razzle! Dazzle!

The two fly over to her and transforms into huge dragons.

Charlie: Let's ride!

Charlie and Vaggie jump onto Razzle and Dazzle's backs and begin to fly. The rest of them watch from the ground, cheering.

Husk: Yeah! Get 'em!

Charlie and Vaggie fly higher and higher, towards Adam and Lute.

Charlie: Forward! Go, Razzle, go!

Adam: Oh, look who thinks they're badass now!

Lute: The traitor came to die.

Osric: Funny. Was gonna say the same thing to you!

He axe kicks her down, sending her down to the hotel. Vaggie follows her as Osric flies by her.

Vaggie: I'll take care of her, Os! Help Vic and Charlie!

Osric: Got it!

He shoots back up, but a sword is thrown out of the roof and strikes Dazzel in the heart, causing him to fall into the lobby. Vaggie gets up just as Lute raises her sword out of Dazzle, and they stare each other in the face.

Lute: Before I take your life, I'm going to tear that other eye out of your face.

Vaggie: Try it, bitch.

A fight bell rings as Lute lunges at Vaggie, Vaggie managing to throw her into the wall. Lute flies back at Vaggie and throws her to the ground, hitting her head against it repeatedly. Vaggie manages to flip her over, but Lute throws her into the wall again, before lunging at her with her sword. Vaggie dodges and Lute rams her sword into the wall. Pulling it out, she leaps at Vaggie and smashes her head into the table, breaking Vaggie's nose. Vaggie grabs Alastor's radio and hits Lute with it. As the two continue fighting, Charlie watches from atop Razzle.

Charlie: Vaggie!

Vicious: Hold on!

Adam blasts him and Osric with lasers and Adam smashes Charlie into the sign on the hotel's roof, electrocuting her. Charlie falls onto the roof as Adam flies above the hotel's sign.

Adam: Risking your immortal life for sinners? That's some crazy shit, even for Lucifer's brat!

Charlie: ...

Adam: What? No famous last words or any—

He's interrupted as Charlie stabs him in the arm with her pitchfork, before swinging him around to throw him across the roof.

Charlie: That's Princess of Hell to you, pig! You killed my people, tortured and hurt my girlfriend, and worst of all, you killed my son. So you know what?

He looks up to see her having a murderous glare at him.

Charlie: I'm done being nice. And I'm gonna enjoy making you beg for mercy!

Adam: (stands up) Hehe. Okay.

Down with the others, Loona and the others were still by Luke as they were processing this.

Blitzo: There's gotta be something we can do!

Cherri Bomb: No one survives a killing blow like this.

Loona: Hey, does anyone feel off?

Angel Dust: This whole thing is off.

Loona: Not that. It's colder.

They all suddenly feel that, and saw that it was indeed getting colder and colder. All the sudden, the hole in Luke's body starts healing up as ice crystals start forming around Luke's body. They encase his entire body, then merge with his fur as he looked colder and his fur was icy blue with snow at the tips.

A/N: Imagine like this but with Luke's picture. He's not in his jacket.

His eyes snap open and sits up while taking a gasp of breath. The others were shocked.

Luke: What happened?

Still shocked by this, Loona pulls him in a hug and the others were soon happy to see him back.

Husk: Welcome back, Green Eyes. Adam and his right hand bitch are fighting your moms.

Blitzo: Osric turned into some kind of grim reaper owl.

Angel Dust: And Vicious got a chainsaw for a head.

Luke: Where're my moms now?

His ears flick, and looks over at the hotel.

Luke: Husk, you still got that bottle of Vodka I gave you earlier?

Husk: (pulls it out knowing what he wants) Go nuts, kid.

He downs the entire thing and throws it to the side, shattering it. Back in the hotel's foyer, Lute throws Vaggie to the ground, knocking her spear out of her hand.

Lute: You always were weak.

Vaggie tries to reach for her spear, but Lute flips it off the ground and out of her reach with her foot, before driving it into Vaggie's right hand. Vaggie screams in pain.

Lute: So, I'll spare you the pain of seeing your demon bitch die. You'll join your pet in death.

All the sudden, the doors are kicked open and a blast of blue-white fire shoots out, hitting Lute and freezing the area. Vaggie gets up and sees Luke.

Vaggie: (shocked) Luke?!

Luke: Hola, Mamá.

Lute gets up, and hears Luke give out a scream as his body was now ore crystallized and blasts more ice at her.

Lute: (barely dodges) What the fuck are you?!

Luke: I'm the Toughest Hellhound in Pride, bitch!

She flies at him with her sword and strikes his shoulder. However, it doesn't hurt him and he freezes the sword, shattering it. Lute's in shock as Luke then starts beating her up.

Luke: This is for Mamá!

Cold like tendrils shoot from his arm and he throws her to one of the pillars, causing it to break apart and crash on her, making sawdust fly everywhere. When it clears, the LED face has come off of Lute's mask. Lute's left arm is pinned under the rubble. She looks up to see Luke's eyes having no life or emotion in them.

Lute's Thoughts: Those eyes... Those are the eyes of a monster... He's no ordinary hellhound... Just what is he?!

Luke: Like I said (Lute's eyes widen) I'm the Toughest Hellhound in Pride.

Faster than she could blink, Luke reaches out and rips out one of her eyes, making her scream in agony. Further, he rips both her wings off.

Luke: How's that for "an eye for an eye"?

The eyeball freezes and shatters. As Lute still screams in pain, Vaggie runs over and immediately hugs Luke.

Vaggie: ¡Estás bien! Pero, ¿cómo conseciste esos poderes de hielo?

Luke: No tengo ni idea. Pero puedo pensar en eso más tarde. Vamos a buscar a Mom, Osric y Vicious.

The two take off with Vaggie lifting him up with her new wings. As soon as she is gone, Lute, not accepting mercy, begins to free herself from under the rubble. She screams in pain as she pulls her left arm out of its socket, freeing the rest of her body. She then summons a small magic circle near her ear.

Lute: Send down the big guns.

*CHARLIE*

On the hotel's rooftop, Charlie had done a lot of damage to Adam, but despite his injuries, was holding her by the throat.

Adam: So much for scary mama bear. This fight was cute n'all, but it's (his mask glitches for a moment) time to die with the rest of them!

He's grabbed by icicles and looks to see Luke jumping up with Vaggie following.

Charlie: (eyes widen) Luke?!

Adam: The fuck?!

Suddenly, a fist appears and punches Adam so hard that it damages his mask as he goes flying into the hotel's sign, before falling through the roof. The person catches Charlie as it is revealed to be Lucifer, with his wings out and sporting a different coat, this one with red and golden epaulets.

Charlie: Dad?

Lucifer: Sorry I wasn't here sooner, sweetie.

Lucifer lands and puts Charlie down. He then turns over to Luke.

Luke: Grandpa, how are you now?

Lucifer: Good, and you?

Luke: Oh, not so bad. Apparently I died and came back.

Charlie immediately hugs him and refuses to let him go.

Charlie: (tears running down her face) Don't ever do that again, my sweet baby boy!

Luke: (returns hug) Didn't want you to get killed, mom.

The moment was ruined as Adam climbs back onto the roof, half of his mask having broken off.

Adam: Okay, seriously! How many of you freaks do I have to fight?!

Lucifer walks up to Adam, rolling up his sleeves to fight.

Lucifer: Oh, I'm the only one that matters. See, you messed with my daughter and my grandson, and now, I am going to FUCK you!

Everyone stops what they're doing. Adam stares at Lucifer, perplexed. Lute and Vaggie stop their fight to stare in confusion at Lucifer. Angel cocks an eyebrow, smiling as Husk gives him a deadpanned look and the other Exorcists also stare in confusion. Despite having a chainsaw for a head, Vicious was confused. Same thing with Osric and his mask.

*VEES*

The Vees stare at the screen from V Tower, Vox looking perplexed, Velvette wearing a smile, and Valentino saying

Valentino: Well, this just got interesting. Also, HOW IS THE MUTT ALIVE?!

*BATTLE*

Luke: Good try, gramps.

Charlie, slightly embarrassed, corrects her dad.

Charlie: (whispering) It's fuck you up, Dad.

Lucifer: ...Wait, what did I say?

Adam flies at Lucifer with a battle cry, smashing him into the wall. Lucifer transforms into a snake to escape and slithers into the air, before transforming back.

Lucifer: Hyahahah! So this is what you been up to since Eden? (dodges Adam by turning into a goat) Gotta say, you've really let yourself go, buddy.

Adam grabs Lucifer by the foot. Lucifer turns into a snake briefly to free himself. Adam throws him away and Lucifer turns into a bird.

Adam: You?! judging me?! You're the most hated being in all of creation!

Adam tries to shoot his angelic light at Lucifer, but Lucifer dodges.

Lucifer: Well, your first wife didn't seem to hate what I had to offer... or the second, bow-chicka-pow-pow!

Lucifer flies away doing a little dance. Adam briefly manages to hold him in a chokehold.

Adam: I'll fuckin' end you!

Lucifer turns into a horse and kicks Adam away.

Lucifer: Whoa, missed me! (turns back and dodges Adam' light) Hoohoo, not even close. Haha! Nice try, douchebag!

Adam: Hold still, you slippery fucker!

He turns in the form of an octopus, has Adam wrapped up in his tentacles before Adam chucks him away, Lucifer changing back to his standard form. Adam charges up a huge blast of angelic light at Lucifer. Lucifer dodges and the light chops the hotel straight in half. Charlie screams as she falls down the middle, the entire hotel crumbling around her. Then, Lucifer swoops down and catches her.

Lucifer: I got ya.

They saw Vaggie got Luke and Charlie smiles before hearing Adam's laughing. She looks and sees him charging up to them.

Charlie: Dad, look out!

Lucifer: Huh?

Charlie snarls as she used her demonic powers to transform her right hand, turning it red with darken splotches, somewhat resembling Hellboy, and blocks Adam just as he was about to punch them.

Adam: Woah wait, what the fuck?!

Lucifer and Charlie stare at Adam menacingly, before they catapult him to the ground screaming, the impact leaving a blast wave of smoke, and a crater where he lay, his mask completely shattered, revealing his human face. He looks up and sees Lucifer in his fully demonic form, a spark of flames emitting between his horns as his eyes glow blood red.

Lucifer: YOU COME AT ME, AND MY DAUGHTER, AND TRIED TO KILL MY GRANDSON! DON'T FORGET, YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE, BITCH!

Lucifer proceeds to punch Adam senselessly, fire coming from his hands as he does so and laughs at Adam's pain. Lucifer then summons a sphere of fire, preparing to finish him off, before Charlie puts her hand on his shoulder, getting his attention.

Charlie: Whoa, whoa, Dad. He's had enough.

Lucifer: But he—

Charlie: Luke's alive. Besides, this looks better than death.

They look down to Adam, who lies motionless on the ground. The two royals then leave the crater, still staring at Adam.

Lucifer: Alright. How's mercy taste, you little bitch?

Adam: No... (gets up) you don't get to end this! I'm fucking Adam! (gets out of crater and faces gang) I'm the fucking man, and you're just some fucking clowns or something! I started everything on Earth! All of mankind came from these fucking nuts! You all should be worshipping me, you ungrateful, disgusting, fucking losers-!

Just as he says these words, Osric appears from his shadow and slices off his wings. Before Adam could react, Vicious slices his torso from his waist, and Luke grabs his head with a frozen claw.

Vaggie: Woa-hoah!

Lucifer: What the what?

Adam weakly looks at the three in front of him, and from his perspective, saw three terrifying monsters before him.

Adam: (weakly) Please... mercy...

Luke's response just came by pulling his head back, shooting forward, and head-butting Adam so hard, his skull completely broke, killing him. Luke drops his head and his body fell.

Luke: You're fucking 10 ply, bud.

Niffty then runs up to Adam with her knife. She stares blankly at Adam for a few seconds before smiling and viciously stabbing Adam again and again, his golden blood going all over her.

Niffty: STAB! STAB STAB! Hahahaha! Haha! Hahaha! RUEAhahaha!

*VEES*

The Vees stare in shock at the screen from V Tower.

Vox: Ho-ly shit!

*BATTLE*

Niffty: Blood! Hahahaha!!

A little way away, Lute turns and looks in horror at Adam's body.

Lute: NOOOO!

Lute dashes up to Adam just as Niffty skips off. She checks him, but was clearly dead.

Lute: Sir! Sir! Stay with me sir! ADAM!

The others then come up to her, Charlie and Lucifer in their demonic forms.

Charlie: It's over.

Lute: No... Not by a long shot!

A portal opens, and they looked to see a large angelic creature entering it. Everyone's eyes widen at the sight.

Blitzo: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

Lucifer: One of the Great Sentinels. Those haven't been used in... Well, before any of your times.

Lute: None of you are going to survive this.

Luke: Os, Vic, still up for one more scrap?

Osric and Vicious: Always!

The three run for the creature as it fires many attacks at them. They avoid them, and they zoom around it, dealing damage to it by slicing, shooting, punching, and freezing it.

Luke: This is the strongest thing you guys got?!

Osric: We fight punks like this twice a week!

Vicious: And with these dope-ass power ups, this fight is as good as ours!

It grabs at them, but Osric spins his body like a buzzsaw around the arm. If one looked closer, they would see his feathers had become razor sharp like blades, making his entire body lethal. Then, the entire arm splits into multiple pieces.

Vicious flies up to its face and starts cutting at its head, soon damaging it. Luke fire more cold tendrils at it, grabbing a good hold of it.

Luke: (yells) Hey, Vees! Here's a special delivery for ya!

Using all his strength, he lifts the being up, and throws it all the way right in front of the Vees' territory.

*VEES*

Their eyes widen as they heard that, and soon a crashing sound was heard. All of them looked outside to see the angel covered in ice and cuts and had crushed one of their store fronts.

Velvette: I'm both frightened and aroused.

*LUKE*

The boys returned to their normal selves and looked at the petrified Lute staring at them.

Luke: Now it's over.

The others join them.

Lucifer: Take your little friends, and GO HOME! Please.

Lute realises that the only option she has is obeying him and picks up Adam's halo.

Lute: Retreat! All Exorcists fall back!

With that command, all the surviving Exorcists take off to the portal to Heaven, Lute being carried by two while scowling. The portal then closes as Lucifer looks to the group.

Lucifer: Sooo....(sighs) Who's up for pancakes?

Vicious: I'd have some pancakes.

Osric: Great time for pancakes.

Luke: I'm surprised we're not having pancakes right now.

The others except for Niffty were unamused by them.

*SHORT TIMESKIP*

In the aftermath of the battle, the army they assembled had long since disbanded, leaving only the boys, the hotel gang, I.M.P., Cherri Bomb and Lucifer digging through the rubble of the Hazbin Hotel. Charlie runs through the hotel with Vaggie, looking anxiously around. She sees KeeKee lying in the rubble and picks her up.

Charlie: Oh...there, there. It's...it's okay.

Charlie looks over and smiles briefly when she sees Angel and Fat Nuggets reuniting. She begins to walk towards them, but she stops when she steps on something. Charlie looks down to see the banner they made for Pentious. Vaggie walks by her side.

(Cue Finale)

Charlie: ♪ He did it for us ♪
♪ The ultimate sacrifice ♪
♪ He gave me his trust, and look how we paid the price ♪
♪ This bloodshed could have been avoided if I convinced Heaven to work together ♪

Charlie walks through the hotel's ruins to the edge of the precipice, where she has a clear view of the hotel's sign, collapsed on the ground.

Charlie: ♪ I took a hotel, and I destroyed it ♪
♪ I know I could have done better ♪
♪ Better, instead of letting you down ♪

Lucifer walks over to her and places a hand on her shoulder.

Lucifer: ♪ Come on, little lady, why the frown? ♪
♪ In the last 10,000 years ♪
♪ You're the first one to change this town! ♪

Lucifer stands in front of Charlie and points encouragingly at her.

Lucifer: ♪ You can do this! Now I know it! ♪
♪ For your story has just begun! ♪
♪ You can't quit now, hell, you owe it! ♪
♪ There's still damage to be undone ♪
♪ You've changed my mind, you've touched their hearts ♪

Luke, Osric, Vicious, Vaggie, Angel (who is still holding Fat Nuggets), Husk, Niffty, Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, Loona and Cherri Bomb gather around the 2 of them.

Lucifer: ♪ Found the good in souls gone bad ♪
♪ The stage is wrecked, the crowd is gone ♪
♪ But by God, Charlie! ♪
♪ The show, it must go on! ♪

Everyone else gathers around Charlie, singing encouragingly.

Luke, Osric, Vicious, Vaggie, Angel, Husk, Niffty, Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, Loona and Cherri Bomb: ♪ We can do this, we can build it ♪
♪ Best hotel that you've ever seen! ♪
♪ Twice the bedrooms, we can fill it ♪

Lucifer: ♪ With more sinners than you can dream! ♪

Lucifer and Vaggie: ♪ It starts with you, ♪

Lucifer, Vaggie and Angel: ♪ You know it's true, ♪

Lucifer, Luke, Osric, Vicious, Vaggie, Angel, Husk, Niffty, Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, Loona and Cherri Bomb: ♪ Fulfill your destiny! ♪

Charlie, now smiling, stands up.

Charlie: ♪ So long as I've got all of you with me! ♪

The scene cuts to Niffty running around the hotel's ruins, picking up bricks.

Niffty: ♪ To build a hotel, I think we'll need some brick and lumber! ♪

Lucifer: ♪ Good thing we're in Hell, check out this little magic number! ♪

Lucifer creates huge, neat piles of bricks. Meanwhile, Angel begins to build pillars.

Angel Dust: ♪ Start with foundation! ♪

Lucifer: ♪ A remedial creation for me! ♪

Lucifer, using Keekee in her Keyblade form as a gun, creates foundations.

Niffty, Angel and Lucifer: ♪ It's as easy as can be! ♪

The scene cuts to Charlie, helping to rebuild the hotel while wiping away tears.

Charlie: ♪ No time for crying, we got a lot of work to do and, ♪
♪ We gotta try and, make the best of what's in ruins! ♪

Vaggie and Husk help to rebuild it.

Vaggie: ♪ New coat of paint! ♪

Husk: ♪ New lights across the marquee ♪

Charlie uses her angelic power to light up the lightbulbs.

Charlie, Vaggie and Husk: ♪ With a little sorcery! ♪

Meanwhile, in V Tower, Vox bursts through the doors of Valentino's room. Valentino and Velvette are already there.

Vox: ♪ After the battle, masterless cattle! ♪

Vox and Valentino: ♪ Overlords hanging by a thread! ♪

As the Vees look at a board showing a mindmap of their enemies, Vox throws a knife through an old picture of Alastor. Vox is clearly visible in the frame, but has been torn out of the picture, presumably by Vox himself.

Vox and Valentino: ♪ With a bit of bravado, maybe tomorrow ♪
♪ We'll be atop the heap! ♪

Vox and Valentino dance together while Velvette records them, smiling.

Valentino: ♪ While the rest of Hell's pissing! ♪

Vox: ♪ Alastor's missing! ♪

Vox and Valentino: ♪ Fled with his tail between his legs! ♪
♪ Nature abhors a power vacuum ♪
♪ At least room for you and me! ♪

Velvette comes up behind Vox and Val and puts her arms around the 2 of them.

Vox and Valentino: ♪ The future of Hell belongs to the Vees! ♪

As the three of them laugh together, the scene cuts to Alastor, limping towards the ruins of his radio tower while holding the broken pieces of his microphone.

Alastor: ♪ This place reaks of death ♪

Alastor enters his radio tower.

♪ There's a chill in the air ♪
♪ And I barely escaped being killed by a hair ♪
♪ "Great Alastor, altruist, died for his friends" ♪
♪ Sorry to disappoint! That is not where this ends! ♪
♪ I'm hungry for freedom, like never before ♪

Alastor walks through his radio tower, his eyes darting around the room.

♪ The constraints of my deal surely have a back door ♪
♪ Once I figure out how to unclip my wings ♪
♪ Guess who will be pulling all the strings? ♪

Alastor laughs maniacally as his shadow looms above him. Meanwhile, back at the hotel, the rest of the hotel's residents are finishing off the rebuilding while putting up a painting of Pentious.

Luke, Osric, Vicious, Vaggie, Angel, Husk, Niffty, Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, Loona, Cherri Bomb and Lucifer: ♪ We can do this! ♪ (Charlie: ♪ We can do this ♪)
♪ We'll be better! ♪ (♪ We'll be better ♪)
♪ Though redemption may take a while ♪ (♪ Though it may take a while! ♪)
♪ Wayward sinners, clear their ledger! ♪

Alastor appears in the middle of the group, now recovered.

Alastor: ♪ And we're doing it with a smile! ♪

Everyone except for Luke, Osric, Vicious, Husk and Lucifer cheer and hug Alastor.

Charlie: (spoken) Al!

Lucifer: (spoken) Oh, this guy.

Charlie: ♪ We'll make a difference, wait and see! ♪

Luke, Charlie and Vaggie: ♪ We're gonna do this, you and me! ♪

Charlie, Luke, Osric, Vicious, Vaggie, Angel, Husk, Niffty, Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, Loona, Cherri Bomb, Lucifer and Alastor: ♪ And then tomorrow it will be a fuckin' happy day in hell!

All of them sing the last line while looking at the rebuilt hotel.

(End music)

*HEAVEN*

Up in Heaven, Joshua, Alex, Cory, Sera and Emily are sitting in a room together. Suddenly, Sir Pentious rises up into the room. His colour scheme has been changed to white, gold and blue and he now has a love-hearts motif.

Sir Pentious: What? Where-where am I? (sees the angels) Oh, hello.

Emily, realising that this is proof that the Hazbin Hotel works, squeaks with excitement. Sera, having come to the same conclusion, looks mortified. Joshua, Alex and Cory were surprised before smirking.

*???*

Meanwhile, we look at the ocean waves washing the beaches in Heaven. In a beach chair, a lone woman with a large fedora hat sits there, watching the sea. As her hair flows by the winds, Lute, covered with bandages, comes to her and dumps the deceased Adam's halo on the ground in front of her.

Lute: Adam is dead. Your deal is done and I'm in charge now. Your brat is threatening the very foundation of Heaven. And if you want to stay here, (leans down and pointing at the sea) you're going down there (points at the woman) , and stopping that bitch. You understand me...Lilith?

The woman, revealed to be Lilith, stared up at Lute before she furrows her eyebrows from behind the sunglasses in annoyance.

Next chapter: Luke's birthday musical special

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 49 19
This is are my Hazbin Hotel Ocs! What's your opinion about it?
937 35 17
Be careful with the people you are around....because you might end up in a dark out known as hell. 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 Abuse Trauma sexual abuse gore
45.9K 775 21
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** Welcome to the arduous life of Y/N, a particularly strange teenage Hellhound with...
11K 249 18
Spiroz Goetia has been called many things in life. To his family and closest friends, he is a miracle between two male demons who love each other tha...