Nick and Nate

By EscritoreAnonime

Matt: Y'all were kissing and shit? Nate: Basically. Nick: * looks suspiciously at nate * More

part 1/?
part 2/?
part 3/?
part 4/?
part 5/?
part 6/?
part 7/?
chill flirting
THATS WILD
WHAT IS BRO SAYING
no homo they're besties
THEY'RE SO CUTE
just related to the post
handsome
a threesome

interactions

86 1 0
By EscritoreAnonime

as I'm not writing any more of these (if yall want more I'll just do one shots) I decided I'd share some of the best interactions (post and comment) between these two.

I wanna come clean, I do not think that Nick and Nate are together or something like that.

they're all flirty with each other all the time and mostly nick, and I know it's a joke.

they've known each other for so long that I doubt nothing ever happened, but it's just a simple doubt, I'm still pretty sure nothing ever happened.

all the things I wrote were out of my head, I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm not saying Nate is gay, nothing like that.

Just writing stuff that I enjoy.

Now about the interactions...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
11.4K 645 34
Unedited. "I am a murderer. I belong in hell, Jack" "Home could be a heart and not a place". Story contains: Homosexuality, homophobia, violence, d...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12.5K 356 34
when 14-year old elizabeth martin gets accepted to hogwarts, she meets many new friends, including the famed harry potter. but, as she expands her so...