I'M NOT NORMAL | ZOMBIES | WY...

Von Fantasyvico

When Zed and Addison are dealing with Werewolves joining Seabrook, A certain wolf has a thing with one of the... Mehr

Characters and Playlist
Who is She?
Werewolves
Do It Like The Zombies Do
Practice
Call To The Wild
Flesh and Bones
Crashing Prawn
One For All
BC: Aliens?
BC: Hunting (1)
BC: Hunting (2)
BC: Hunting (3)
BC: First Hangout
BC: Bonding
BC: Trying To Set Them Up
BC: Giving Birth
BC: Goodbye Little One
New Year
I'ts an Alien Invasion
Mind Probe
Come On Out
Exceptional Zed
Saving the Aliens
Fixing Mothership
Graduation
BC: Dark Isabella
BC: Still Alive
BC: "Come Back To Me"
BC: Together
New Book!

BC: Darkside

185 2 1
Von Fantasyvico

"So that's your plan? We make Wyatt a spy and pretend to be evil so he can inform us what Isabella would do?" Dean asked as he was sitting down on the kitchen counter with the wolves.

Sam, Alice and Bobby were also there as they some of them were drinking coffee or beer. Alessia was sleeping peacefully in her room, leaving Alice having a walkie talkie in her hand.

"Yes. As you can tell, your baby sister is not hurting him physically. She leaves him alone." Willa said, nodding her head, "He could give us a head start."

"But we know all she's doing is bringing Casey back. Since she's not doing a deal with a crossroad demon, she's taking matters into her own hands." Sam said, making Wyatt to question, "Crossroad demon? What's that?"

Dean sighed before explaining, "They're demons that buy souls for Hell through deals with humans."

Sam continued, "These deals consist of the demon granting the human's wish in exchange for ownership over that person's soul, resulting in the person dying and going to Hell to be transformed into a demon upon death. Dean did it to bring me back to life. He had a whole year till he died and he did."

"You guys died? And brought back to life?" Wynter asked them.

"Yes. Multiple time actually. They really do love us I guess." Dean said.

"Has Isabella ever died?" Wyatt asked them.

"No and she never will. We all promised each to no sell our souls. Not anymore." Dean said.

Wyatt nod his head. Thank god she didn't died and had come back to life. Wyatt wondered how she felt to see her brothers died multiple times. She has mentioned it before to him that they died, but she said it like it was nothing.

"Okay, back to the topic," Alice said, making everyone to stare at her, "I think is a good idea. Who know what she'll do in the next few days. Wyatt can distract her while Bobby, Castiel, the aliens and I find an object to stored all of the dark energy from her and killed it."

Bobby nodded, "Alice is right. It's worth the risk."

"You see? He's on board." Alice said, pointing to Uncle Bobby.

"So what if he is? I don't want to get someone hurt." Dean stated, looking at the wolves, "You guys are my sister's friends and she likes you. When she goes back to her normal self, I'm getting my ass beat." He said.

"She won't. Trust me. I won't let her." Wyatt said, nodding to him.

Dean stared before he sighed, "So what are you to say to her?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Wyatt was walking to the mansion that Isabella, Fallon and Ethan were staying. He has to admit, it's one of the prettiest houses he has ever seen. And don't even get started about the car that's parked in front of it, it was gorgeous. Walking up to the front, he heard party music.

Meanwhile, A-lan, Eliza, Alice, Dean and Sam were all in the living room. A-lan has a small device in his hand that its plug to the tv screen. Eliza has her computer and was typing.

"So what does it do?" Dean said, sitting down looking at the tv.

"This contact lenses that Wyatt is using is an alien tech. We're watching everything in his point of view. He can't hear us, but we can hear him." A-lan informed.

"With my zombie tech, I can able to save recordings and easily detailed everything even from far away distance." Eliza said, zooming the screen on her tablet, doing the same thing with the tv.

"That's brilliant." A-lan said, looking at Eliza. She blushes and looks away, "Thanks." She replied. Alice notice the two of them and she couldn't help but smirk at them two.

"I wonder what Bells is up to?" Sam asked, staring at the tv.

Back to Wyatt, he heard rock music playing very loud inside and glass shattering, making his eyebrow furrowed. He knocked the door three times, before he just walked in.

"Where are the manners?" Dean said, making Sam and Alice to chuckle lightly.

Wyatt walked in to the kitchen and stop walking when he saw Isabella trying to stop Ethan and Fallon fighting... again.

Fallon threw a vase that had flowers to Ethan, who dodged it real quick. Isabella was in the middle, so she also ducked down, trying not to get hit. Ethan then grabbed another glass object and threw it at Fallon, who also ducked down, missing her.

Ethan took a chance and started to run away, making Fallon to grab another glass object and started to chase Ethan.

"Hey! Hey! Alright, stop it! You're wasting thousands of dollars worth of glass!" Isabella said, getting frustrated.

"What the hell is going on?" Alice asked, looking at the mess. She was also holding the baby as Alessia was playing with a toy.

Wyatt kept staring at the threevils. Should he be concerned?

Fallon finally reached Ethan and shoved him into the wall. Ethan grabbed her arms as they were wrestling each other.

Isabella rolled her eyes at her dweebs and went in the middle, "Ethan! Fallon! Fallon! You guys stop it right now!" She said, but ended getting hit by Fallon's elbow.

"Ouu." Dean, Sam, Alice, A-lan and Eliza said, feeling the pain as if they hit them.

Wyatt also winced, feeling bad for Isabella.

"Ow! Woah, hey! Knock it off!" Isabella shouted, grabbing her nose.

"Walk away!" Fallon shouted at her.

"We'll kill you!" Ethan shouted to her as well.

Isabella gasped, "Well." She whispered.

Fallon threw Ethan to a counter before Ethan grabbed her roughly and pushing her to the ground, "Stop fucking with me, Fallon! I said I was sorry! I pressed the wrong thing!" Ethan said.

"No! 22 years ago your mother gave birth to the wrong thing!" Fallon shouted before she stood up and started to run at Ethan. Ethan reacted quickly and moved out of the way, not realizing that Fallon kept running. Fallon ran through a glass window and shattered the whole thing. Fallon laid on the ground outside.

Ethan and Isabella gasped as Fallon hadn't gotten up.

"So this is the two people that your sister picked." Eliza mutters.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I think I killed her!" Ethan said, freaking out. He turns to the shattered window, "FALLON!" Ethan screamed like a girl.

Ethan turned back to Isabella as he was making weird noises.

"Oh, my god! Stop it!" Isabella said, demanding him.

"What is going on here?" Wyatt finally talked, making Isabella and Ethan to stare at him, "How do you know we lived here?" Isabella asked him.

Out of nowhere, Fallon jumped back inside and screamed, going on top of Ethan. Ethan and Fallon fell down to the floor as they were wrestling, "Make a mistake one more time and I swear to god I'll shave those curls!" Fallon said.

"You guys.." Isabella said, scratching her eyebrow, but the dweebs were still fighting.

"GUYS!" Isabella said, before lifting her hands, using her ability to separate Ethan and Fallon, "Let's stop fighting like children and act like your age. We have an unexpected guest." Isabella said, before releasing them.

Fallon and Ethan were fixing their posture before Fallon looked at Wyatt, who awkwardly waved at them, "Uh, hi?" He said.

"What is he doing here?" Fallon asked Isabella, pointing him.

"I have no idea." Isabella rolled her eyes before turning to Wyatt, "You better have a good reason why you are here. I just gave you a warning and you have the audacity to come here, which by the way I didn't know I gave you the address."

Wyatt started to walk ahead, but Fallon hand glowed, "Uh," Fallon tsk, "Don't take your steps any further. Now talk."

Wyatt heart was racing as he looked at them three.

"Don't fuck it up, kid." Dean whispered.

"Isabella, can we talk alone?" Wyatt asked, making Fallon to scoffed, "Anything you have to say to Sissy, you can say to us."

It was quiet for a few seconds, before Isabella sighed, "Ethan, Fallon, clean this mess up. Wyatt and I are going to talk alone." Isabella said, making Fallon and Ethan to look at her.

"Really?" Ethan asked her.

"Yes! Now clean this up now or I'm sticking my foot in both of your asses. And please, stop fighting." Isabella instructed before she walk to Wyatt, "Follow me." She whispered to him, not waiting for him to respond.

Wyatt looked at Ethan and Fallon one last time before he went to follow Isabella. Both of them walked upstairs and went to a room, probably Isabella's.

Isabella sighed before sitting down on the bed. Wyatt stared at her, looking every detail of her. Her veins are getting darker, getting more noticeable, her clothes were more revealing, and her makeup is now dark and smoky than gentle and light makeup.

"So," Isabella smirked, "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to join you." Wyatt said, making the dark hunter to raised her eyebrow, "Oh?"

"I can't stop thinking about you. Even when my sister telling me not to, I can't help myself. I want you and I need you," Wyatt said, walking to her, before he placed himself on top of her.

"Hand off!" Dean said, looking piss that the wolf is all over her.

"Shh! This is getting interesting." Alice said, putting her hand in front of Dean.

"I'm not looking." Sam said, closing his eyes, not wanting to see what's coming up next.

"Pup, what are you doing?" Isabella asked, trying to get him off of her, but he pinned her back, holding her wrist.

Okay. That was hot, she thought.

"Let me join you. You definitely need a wolf on your team." Wyatt said, smirking down to her.

"We have Fallon who can siphon any energy, Ethan who was take any senses off and me, who can manipulate physical appearance, I think we're good." Isabella said.

"Trust me, you need me." Wyatt said.

Isabella looked at him before she quickly flipped him and was now on top of him, "If you really want to join us, you have to do something. Like a test. You passed, you in. You failed, you're out." Isabella stated.

"Do you really want me out, pup?" Wyatt smirked, making Isabella to scoffed but ending it with lifting her lip up.

After the whole scenario and Fallon and Ethan cleaning up their mess, the four of them were outside, about to step in Isabella's car.

"What the hell!? She has a 1969 Chevy Camaro Convertible! It's nothing compared to my Chevy Imapala." Dean said, looking very insulted.

"Where are they driving, Eliza?" Sam asked, ignoring his brother last comment. Eliza nodded before she started to type, "I'll know once she starts moving. She's still at her place."

Fallon was about to start walking to the passenger seat, "Shotgun!" Isabella shook her head and pointed her finger at her, "Uhh, wrong. You in the back." She said, making Fallon to gasped at her. Ethan smirked, thinking he was going to take the shotgun spot. He was about to open the door before Isabella stopped him as well, "Hey, you too. Keep an eye on each other. Wyatt, you get shotgun." Isabella stated before she climbed in.

Wyatt, being his awkward self, gave the two sidekicks a nod before he went to the passenger seat. Ethan and Fallon looked at each other before they tried to race to see who will come in first and yes.. Fallon beat him to it.

Isabella started her car and began driving away.

"So, where exactly are we going?" Wyatt asked, looking at the road. He really wanted just him and Isabella, but if she goes, Fallon and Ethan will follow their leader. Ethan he doesn't really mind since he is still kind, but Fallon is a tough one. Not going to lie, she scares him.

"Can't tell you till we make it there, pup. Now, you know my rules. The driver picks the music and shotgun.. Shuts their cake holes." Wyatt cuts her off, making Isabella to smirk at him, "Yes. Yes they do."

Dean and Sam smiled softly at that. They raised her so well. She's definitely a Lightwood, with and without the dark magic.

It was quiet till Eliza noticed the place, "Wiat a minute, don't you see that?" She said, zooming the screen, revealing a 'Now Leaving Seabrook' sign. "She's at the exit."

"She can't break it. It's a very powerful force field that contains alien and angel elements. She and her little friends aren't leaving."

Isabella parked and they all exit out of the car, "Why are we here?" Wyatt asked.

"Like you don't know." Fallon scoffed, standing next to the hunter.

"We know you and your friends put a force field all around town." Ethan added.

Isabella shushed them before going close to the force field. She placed her hand up and touched the force field, only to get hurt during the process. She gasped slightly before putting her hand back, "Alien and angel works. Interesting." The hunter hummed.

"I'm going to cut to the chase here," Wyatt started, "What is my test?"

"Your test," Isabella began before she turned around and walking up to the werewolf, "Is to use this moonstone and take off the force field." Wyatt eyes widened, crossing his arms.

"What! No, he can't do that." Dean said, shaking his head.

"He won't. That force field is too powerful to break. Even Isabella and her two friends can't break it off." A-man scoffed, cockily.

"How did you get the moonstone?" Wyatt asked the hunter.

"Oh it's Addison's. I made Fallon to take it from her house." Isabella said, shrugging like it was a no big deal.

"Stop yapping." Fallon said.

"Yeah, take off the force field." Ethan added.

"I don't take orders from you two." Wyatt slowly growls at them, making Isabella to talk, "You will to me. You want me? Fine, I'm all yours. You can have me. All you have to do is use this moonstone and break the force field." Isabella said, giving the moonstone necklace to him.

"What?" Wyatt asked.

"Did I tell you to stand here and look stupid? No, I told you to break it." Isabella said, with a hint of snarky sarcasm.

Wyatt stared at her. He couldn't blow his cover. He would have a lot of apologies to explain to everyone. He sighed frustratingly before taking the moonstone away from the hunter and started to walk close to the barrier.

He put the moonstone up and electrify started to shock as he was starting to break the barrier.

"What? Really? Why the force field in this town are so easy to break!" A-lan said, looking in shock.

"You underestimate Wolf tech." Eliza said, patting his shoulder.

Wyatt felt the moonstone feeling powerful, the light is shining very brightly as he was done. He gasped, looking at the moonstone. Without wasting time, the hunter took the moonstone away from Wyatt and looked at it.

"You did it. You passed the test. You were loyal to me and for that, you're part of our family." Isabella said, not really focusing on the wolf, but with the moonstone.

"Yay! My brother!" Fallon said, sarcastically.

You're not my sister, only Willa is, Wyatt thought. Why does she want the moonstone in the first place?

"Fallon. Ethan, come." Isabella said as the three of them form a small triangle. Isabella turned her head and nod at Fallon, who nodded back. Isabella gave the siphoner the moonstone necklace.

"Hold hands." The siphoner said, stretching her hand out to them.

Isabella grabbed her hand while Ethan put his hands together, making Fallon to said, "I meant with each other!"

"Ohh! That makes so much sense." Ethan said before he grabbed Isabella and Fallon's hands.

Wyatt just stood there, watching them.

"What are they doing?" Alice said, holding her baby.

Fallon hands glow red as she was transporting the moonstone energy to the three of them.

Electricity sparks through them as the group gasp.

Once it was over the three of them sighed heavily, feeling more powerful than ever.

"I can get use to this." Ethan smirked, "dark magic with Alien, Angel and wolf energy. Nice."

"It worked. We can finally do the ritual." Fallon tells the dark hunter, who smirk lightly.

"Wait? A ritual? I thought it was just a spell." Wyatt sad, making the girls to look at him.

"Spell. Ritual. Same thing." Fallon said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Tonight? We're doing the ritual tonight?" Wyatt asked them.

"We can't wait. We're doing tonight far away from the Seabrook. That way we don't get interruptions." Isabella said, standing in front of me.

"You passed the test. Are you willingly to do this, even going behind your friends and family's back?" Isabella asked him.

Wyatt stood there, nervously. He can't break cover. As much as he hates hurting his loved ones, he wants his true love back. To her normal self.

"Yes." Wyatt said, making Isabella to smile.

"Well then, we can get our small break before the big show begins." Isabella said, smirking at them.

Dean, Sam, Alice, A-lan and Eliza looked shocked. They didn't expect this is going down that fast. Tonight is where they're going to get their little Lightwood back. Tonight is where a war is going to happen. And if they can't bring her back... they will try their best to bring her back. Her and Fallon and Ethan.

They will try.

And they will win.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

23.8K 433 19
I made this when I was 13. So read at your own risk. You have lived in Seabrook ever since you were born and only ever had 1 friend...addison. she h...
6.5K 84 11
After Zombies had joined Seabrook, Ashley Buchanan believed that she would be able to finish off her last couple years at Seabrook High before she ho...
18.2K 352 14
Welcome back to Seabrook! Where Zombies and humans are in harmony.. until something, or a group put the town in panic! I don't own anything of the Zo...
40.7K 763 10
Everyone knows the love story between Zedd and Addison. How they met, how they fell in love, and how they changed the world for humans and zombies. B...