In Another Universe (Alastor...

By GodKitsuki

Your husband kills you for not being able to accept him for being a murderer. How do you react after reuniti... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

4.9K 234 35
By GodKitsuki

You sat on your bed while holding your knees close to your chest. As soon as you got back to the hotel you went to your room without greeting anyone.

You felt bad for ignoring Angel Dust, but there was something bothering you just a little but more than that.

Alastor apologised. To you. In person.

What were you supposed to do? Isn't that exactly what you wanted from him?

So what now? Get back together? Forgive him???

That didn't sit right with you.

But at least now you know that he actually feels bad for what happened, unlike before, when he didn't even acknowledge it.

Even though forgiving him didn't sit right with you yet, doesn't mean it never will.

You loved...
no, you still love Alastor.

He was a great husband, and it's clear that he still loves you.

If he's willing to work for it then you're willing to give him a chance.

But not this easily.

However all this was confusing you. One simple apology and you already feel like you could forgive him for everything. Maybe it's really everything you needed?

For him to finally understand that he's wrong, and that these kinds of things don't just pass without talking them out.

You sigh and stand up from your bed. You needed to tell Angel about all of this.

As if on que, someone knocks in the door.

"Toots, you in there? Can I come in?" It's none other than Angel Dust himself.

You sighed in relief. Thank God you didn't have to go downstairs, risking a chance to awkwardly run into Alastor.

"Come in!" You tell him.

Angel instantly runs inside, shutting the door behind him, and plopping onto the bed next to you, swinging his legs."Tell me Everything!"

You giggle at his cute antics.

"Oh my, where do I begin!"

You began telling him about Velvette and showed him some of the clothes she gifted you. Angel seemed to like them, even took a few pictures and asked to borrow the more revealing ones for his porn shows.

Then you told him about Alastors and Voxes meeting which left Angel gasping.

"Oh, now you did it toots! Got two powerful men fighting for ya, now that's what I'm talking about! Can't say I'm not jealous." He laughed.

You sighed in response, you still haven't told him about Alastors apology.. you weren't so sure if you even should.

It's probably something Alastor would like to keep between you both.

"Toots, ya ain't telling me somethin', spill right now."

...maybe one person won't make much of a difference!

"Well.... On the way back to the hotel... Alastor, well.... He apologised." You looked everywhere but Angel Dust, who you know was gaping at the news.

"You for real....????"

You nod.

"You didn't mishear it..???????"

You shake your head.

"Oh my stars, what are you going to do?" Angel sits straight, staring at you.

"I'm not so sure.. all I know is that he's gonna need to work harder than that to get me back." You shrugged.

"Pffft! Wait you mean there's a chance you could forgive him?"

His question caught you off guard. It shouldn't have, but it did.

Now that he said it out loud, you had to come into terms that in the end, there's a high possibility that you will forgive Alastor and you both will be back together.

Another thought rose from the depth of your mind....

If you know that in the end you'll forgive him, is it worth the wait?

No! He needs to work for it!

You're a woman that has standards. Make them work for it (Y/N)! Don't give in!

" Ay? (Y/N)? You good?" You friend asks.

You've been zoned out for a while, it must've looked so weird from the side... poor Angel Dust.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking of what the best way of action is right now. Do you have any ideas?" You turned to look at your friend.

"Fuck with him."

You stood up and left the room. You could hear Angel Dust laughing from your room. It made you giggle.

Now that you were out of your room, maybe you should go greet everyone. I bet Charlie is extremely curious about your work at the VVVs headquarters.

You can only imagine her excited face when you show her the new clothes you got.

Suddenly you felt someones hand on your shoulder. "He's not wrong you know."

You gasped, and quickly turned around, walking a few feet away from the person, who is none other than Alastor.

"How long have you been listening?" You look up at him. If he heard the whole conversation, then you might aswell go crawl into a hole right now.

"I just arrived and happened to hear the last sentence. But Please do share the details!" He took your hands in his, an excited grin plastered on his face.

"I know nothing!" You slipped your hands out of his and turned around walking towards the main hall.

He quickly caught up to you.

It was silent for a while until he cleared his throat, catching your attention.

"(Y/N), I want you to know that I meant what I said. And I'm hoping you can give me a chance." He walked besides you.

You quickly stopped in your tracks and laid your gaze upon him.

Did he not want to discuss this in private, or is the way he talks about this so openly, so everyone can hear how sorry he feels, his way of apologising?

"Alastor... I..." now that you think about it, this is the first time you talked to him about how you feel, you could see how much his expression changed when you began talking.

"Alastor, I really appreciate your apology... but I'm not ready to forgive you." You looked downward.

You know that this is not the answer he wanted to hear, and you just couldn't bear the look of disappointment on his face. Even though he doesn't deserve any remorse right now, it's not like he was never a human with human emotions.

He once again took your hands in his and this time, you didn't push him away.

"All I need is for you to know that I will not stop trying. Just you wait, my love, I'll make you mine again." He kissed the back if your hand and disappeared.

You grabbed your now reddening face with your hands.

No way he just say that? He did, didn't he?

Wait did he? No he didn't.

He definitely didn-

"Oh... my... fucking G-"
"Not a word Angel Dust."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 640 17
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. info in the description loves 💕
84.6K 2.6K 23
"(Y/N), you are here today in front of the angelic council to discuss your placement in Heaven." Sera's voice booms in the open room as the rest of t...
104K 2.9K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
28.6K 715 13
You were a infamous killer with a Broadway dream. You were so focused on ruling hell and taking over hell until you met him. Why didn't you?