Spider-Woman, Venom, And Her...

Oleh Markahomie

Alex Carabello and Petra Parker, used to be a couple. Until Alex, got fed up with being stood up, being treat... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Distancing
Chapter 3 Venom
Chapter 4 Spider-Woman VS Venom
Chapter 5 Alex And Spider-Woman
Chapter 6 Secrets Revealed
Chapter 7 First Date? [Short]

Chapter 2 Distancing Part 2

413 15 2
Oleh Markahomie

A/N: What's up everybody, here's part 2 of the first chapter! This one might be a little longer not sure yet. Also, Petra will be acting as if she had the symbiote. Mainly because I think it would be more interesting than just having her let it go as she normally would, and watch as the "love of her life" get with one of her greatest enemies. That being said I hope you enjoy.

Throughout the day Alex and Ellie were inseparable. While also keeping his old friend group away.

Like when Miles tried to sit next to Alex in Science class.

Miles saw Alex looking out the window in lab, he smiled and went over to talk to his friend.

Miles: Yo, Al-

He found himself stopping mid sentence, after feeling Ellie's presence behind him. He looked at her and saw her look.

Ellie: Back. The. Fuck. Off.

She told him menacingly and he immediately went to another table. When he looked back he saw Alex and Ellie smiling at each other.

Miles: Guess he needs some time away from all of us.

He said to himself as his best friend Ganke sat next to him.

Miles wasn't the only one she got to back off though. There was also Harry.

In Math they were assigned a group project of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4.

Harry: Damn... Alex is pretty smart. He could help me.

He looks over to Alex who was just as confused.

Alex: What do these numbers mean?

Ellie: Huh?

Alex: The numbers Ellie, What do they mean?!

He shows Ellie the equation he got, and she laughed. Before realizing the teacher glaring at the male, she looked back at the equation and noticed there was no addition, subtraction, multiplication, division signs or any instructions in general.

Harry: How the mighty have fallen. I also need help can we work together?

After hearing Harry she sent a glare at him, before getting up and walking towards the teacher.

Ellie: WHY DID YOU GIVE ALEX A EQUATION WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION OF HOW TO DO THE EQUATION! THERES NOT EVEN ANY SYMBOLS TO SHOW HIM WHAT TO DO!

She demanded to know as she was lifting the teacher by the collar of his shirt.

Ellie: DON'T YOU KNOW HES GOUNG THROUGH A ROUGH TIME! AND DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW YOU'RE OUT FOR HIM! YOUR THE SAME TEACHER TO GIVE HIM THE EQUATION TO SOLVE WORLD HUNGER AT THE END OF THE WEEK BEFORE SPRING BREAK!

Everyone watched in shock and awe as she sticks up for her best friend.

Harry: S-Seems you got your hands full never mind.

He says as he sees another smart person without a partner. Ellie notices that everyone was looking at her and that Alex was holding in laughter, and that Harry is now working with someone else. She gives one last glare to the teacher and backs off.

It was now the period where the 6 friends/enemies, had lunch. The males old friend group watched as Alex and Ellie sat together and laughed with each other talking about whatever came to mind.

Petra: Seriously?! He isn't even sitting with us?! But he'll sit with that blonde bitch!

Petra exclaims angrily with MJ agreeing with her.

MJ: Yeah! I get he needs some time to himself, but he's had a whole week to himself. We didn't bother him at all.

MJ said with an angry tone.

Petra: I'm going over there, getting my best friend back.

MJ: I'm with you.

MJ said as the two got up.

Harry: Girls wait!

Miles: You two really shouldn't do that!

The two guys of the group warned them.

Petra: And why not?!

MJ: Yeah don't you two miss hanging out with him?!

The two asked with anger and venom apparent in their tone.

Harry: Of course we do!

Miles: But, think about it like this. All of us were there for you Petra when you two broke up. Who was there for him?

The two looked at each other and sat back down.

Petra: You two mean to tell me, that he didn't have one of us... to talk to during the whole break up.

Petra asked surprised.

MJ: Yeah, I thought the general thing was when a friend group has two members dating, and they break up the girls of the friend group help the girl and the guys of the friend group check on the guy.

MJ says as the whole group gained a somber mood.

Harry: I wanted to, but my dad kept dragging me to business meetings, and whenever I had free-time you needed something. You have seniority in the friend status.

Harry said making himself look like a huge asshole.

Miles: I would've too but.... My job, was really working me to the bone, couldn't really get enough time to myself to go check up on him. Then I had my tutoring with you Petra. I did send him a text on Saturday seeing if he wanted me to come over and asked how he was doing. But he never responded to me.

Miles told them making him look like less of an asshole than Harry.

Petra: So Harry's an asshole and you were busy. Got it. I'm guessing since no one was there for him he turned to his childhood friend Ellie. Great..... Parker Luck: 100, Me: 2.

She said as she put her head down.

Petra: You know what fuck it! I'm going over there and getting our friend back anyway!

Petra announced to her friends. She got up and marched to the twos table.

Ellie: Why's the math Teacher always out to get you. First the equation to solve world hunger, and now just meme numbers?

The male chuckled remembering why the teacher was out to get him.

Alex: It's because at the beginning of the year Harry corrected her.

Ellie: Harry?

Alex: Ok at the beginning of the year, there was a problem on the board. It was like, 250x Multiplied by 75x = Y. When it was time to solve it to the whole class, the teacher said it was 15 or something and Harry blurted out it was actually 3.3 recurring.

The male explained

Ellie: Ok I still don't understand how she blames you, and wants you to suffer.

Alex: Getting there. Anyway, she was pissed after finding out he was right, but didn't know who said it. She said whoever corrected her was gonna get detention, and since Harry was going out with I think her name was Gwen something that night-

Ellie: You took the blame.

Alex: Yep. Don't regret it either. I got the peace and quiet I needed for so long.

Ellie chuckles and places her hand on the males shoulder.

Petra: Oi! Get your hand off of him Ve- Ellie!

Petra shouted at Ellie as she stopped herself from calling Ellie Venom.

Ellie: Or what Parker?

She asked menacingly after putting her arm around Alex, making him blush slightly.

Petra: Or I'll beat you into the ground.

She said looking at her with a piercing glare.

Alex: Ellie, she isn't worth you getting expelled. Besides, she can't fight back.

Petra: I've been taking self defense classes Lex.

She told the male with a smile.

Alex: Don't call me that.

Petra: W-What?

She asked shocked.

Alex: Only Ellie can call me that now.

Petra: Why?!

She was nearly in tears asking that question, Ellie was smiling.

Alex: Let me tell you something! Ellie Brock, won't leave me on read! Ellie Brock won't stand me up when we have plans! Ellie Brock! Has never kept me up at night wondering if she's cheating on me!

He yelled out for the whole cafeteria to hear.

Alex: Now, I've been keeping my distance from you and the others because none of you asked how I was before it was too late.

He told her as he got up.

Alex: Ellie, let's ditch. I don't want to be here anymore.

He said and Ellie along with everyone who was watching looked shocked as he walked out of the cafeteria.

Ellie: Wow, you fucked up.

She said as she ran after him.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

141K 5.3K 14
'I'm Spiderman. I - I'm Peter.' 'You're not my Spiderman. You're not my Peter.' After a strange incident involving a light in an alley, you encounte...
140K 4.4K 20
"You don't know what it's like to love someone who only sees you as a friend," Jean told Devin with the shake of her head as they both sat side-by-si...
148K 4.8K 31
❝ i'm in love with a fairytale, even though it hurts ❞ ― alexander rybak ❊𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡...
142K 4.6K 33
"Who's this?" Spiderman points to an old polaroid on my desk. I glance at it, before going focusing back on Spider's shoulder, "Just a boy I was fri...