His Highness Of Hell

By Wandering_Alma5

Going through life without a lover, Aubrey gets to the end of her life...with nothing. Frustrated and alone... More

ð– ‹Aesthetics + Tattoosð– ‹
🛑WARNING🛑
PLAYLIST!!!
♡PROLOGUE♡
Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: Abby
Chaper 3: Aspen Tree
Chapter 4: Ivan
Chapter 5: Orchids
Chapter 6: Goodbye
Chapter 6: Home
Chaptwr 7: Castle
Chapter 8: Wake Up
Chapter 9: Devils Of Sin
Chapter 10: Balance
Chapter 11: Turn Around
Chapter 12: Unknown
Chapter 13: Ferb
Chapter 14: â™›
Chapter 15: Her Laugh
Chapter 16: Across The Gate

Chapter 17: Love Nothing More

4 0 4
By Wandering_Alma5

Ivan's POV-

It was so fucking difficult seeing her suffer while I only stood by. I had to do something but everytime I tried I felt absolutely useless and guilty.

When I handed her off to father it hurt me, it hurt me bad.

I wanted to burn all the world down as he grabbed her from me, my arms burning in the process from them slightly crossing over the gate so he could grab her.

The few seconds of agony in the fire was worth it though.

She was safe.

So after than I watched, and waited.

From the shadows above the air in the rooms I watched as he healed her, saved her; and I couldn't be more relieved.

I knew he knew I was there, he could sense me gazing through the shadows with the only form I could see through heaven.

I was just an unless pair of eyes in the shadows though. I cannot interact or  speak, I must only observed from the air.

I spent hours in the shadows, watching her breathing and making sure her body reacted well to his ways of healing.

She was a fighter, my little fighter.

As she woke up a day later; three days after I had found her; she was disoriented.

I wanted to hug her. Fuck, I wanted to kiss the daylights out of her but I couldn't and it angered the fuck out of me.

I could only watch.

I can only watch as she woke up from her slumber to a realm I didn't belong in—but she's safe, and that's all that mattered.

Even if I had to watch from the sidelines for the rest of eternity I'd do it all over again.

Aubrey's POV-

In a daze I remembered waking up in my house.

Nothing from my memory was coming back and only when I had looked down at my perfectly clear brown skin I had realized what had happened.

He did it...He really did it.

I was amazed at the revelation that he had healed me, but my thoughts turned to a frown when I realized what being healed meant.

He knows I crossed the gate.

I began to get nervous.

I didn't know what him knowing of my rebellious act would intend. I didn't know what would happen and I certainly didn't want to find out.

Shakily I lifted up my slightly sore limbs but still in a hast to get out of my bed.

I moved to the door, feeling a strange weight on my shoulders and through the house.

I paused through out walking down the hall and down the stairs.

Something is different—?

There was a strange mist in the air, even though it was daylight outside and there was light through the house there was a dark hazy as if the afternoon was just leaving to a grey sunset.

The haze covered all the corners and walls, as if I had been barred inside.

But even with such a weird occurrence in-front of me I felt no sense of fear or urgency to get away from the strangeness of it.

It felt comforting, like the warm embrace of an old friend.

Comparing my thoughts of friends I thought about Layla but quickly forbade the thoughts to go any farther. She had lived and I had died, simple as that and I and to move past it.

As I traded down the stairs I frequently found myself glancing over my shoulder for an unknown reason to me, but deep down in my stomach something told me I knew exactly what I was looking for.

Eyes.

I stepped into my living room and sat down on the couch, going through my mind and beginning to process whatever the heck happened.

I got hurt. I was saved. Ivan saved me. Ivan gave me away to save me again.

Ivan. Ivan. Ivan.

Every thought inside my mind only consisted of him.

I leaned my head back against the couch and rested my healed eyes.

I can see clearly now.

I smiled lightly.

"Thank you, Ivan." I mumbled to myself mindlessly even though I knew I was impossible for him to hear me.

Abruptly I felt all the mist in the air grew thicker, as if everything in the room hovered on my shoulders from behind me.

A chill went down my spine and the hairs on my arms stood.

My eyes snapped open and I looked around, baffled and alert.

It didn't take my eyes long for them to snap to the corner where a tiger stood.

"Ivan?!" I shouted in alarm.

He smiled grimly at me, his eyes filled with worry and amusement.

I was completely stilled with shock as he stood there in the corner of the room, as still as a statue but his facial expressions changed every few seconds. Smiling, frowning, than scowling with a pout.

"I didn't think my entrance was that dramatic was it now?" He asked in playful annoyance.

I was still gobsmacked.

He puffed his cheeks and walked towards me, the action stiff and hesitant.

Once he stood a feet in front of me the scent of vetiver coated the air around him, his signature fragrance but with a touch of something slightly singing; like a spice.

"You alright there darling, you look a little troubled" He joked slightly.

Finally getting a grip on myself I mumbled, "This is insane", forbidding the idea that Ivan couldn't possibly be in the room with me.

He's not here. Nobody is here.

I'm going insane.

"Nothing about neither of us is sane, darling, but I just say seeing you this happy to see me is very flattering" He chuckled.

"Ivan what the fuck?!" I exclaimed into the air, finally getting free of my shock.

He let out a small laugh before he smiled slightly almost a smile of reminiscing.

I scowled, "Why are you laughing? How are you here?!" I went to shove at his chest but found I couldn't.

As soon as my hand was supposed to make contact with his shirt it sifted through as if he was made from air.

"Huh?" I questions in surprise, pulling my hand back and staring at both him and my limb.

He rolled his eyes, "Well you didn't expect the devil to be welcomed into heaven so easily did you?"

I stood speechless for a moment but at the peak I interrupted myself quicker.

"How are you even here" I raised my brow. "Am I going insane?" . I inquired more.

He shook his head and gestured to the couch behind me. Following his direction I sat down but he didn't make a move to sit too.

Can he even sit?

I saved the other unimportant question for later and instead focused on him solely.

He sighed and rubbed at his temple.

"You've been out for about a day now. It's Sunday morning" he started slowly. I nodded along.

"As you probably see my father healed you and it worked" He smiled slightly and i followed.

"For me being here thought that's a little—" He searched for words, "—difficult to explain"

I tilted my head slightly. "Explain it the best you can" I pushed as he takes his fingers though the hair that slightly fell into his forehead.

"Ok...ok, I'm not supposed to be here" He stuttered a lot, as if finding it difficult to find the words he wanted to say.

"I know that, but how exactly are you even here?"

"I can't say, it's just a thing I can do, darling" He cracked a nervous smile he did sometimes to break some of the tension in the air.

I hummed in reply.

"So you're here for how long?" My tone turned slightly defeated but I don't let it show to much, afraid he would notice I would be sad for him to leave me again.

"As long as you want me to stay, puella" He replied softly, almost a mumble under his breath.

Translation: sweetheart

I felt my heart squeeze and before I could have even thought for a second I replied instantly, "Stay with me" I insisted. "Please" I added with a slightly beg.

His face lit up. "I'd love nothing more" he agreed and we found ourselves smiling at each other like two love stricken teens in middle school.

"What do you want to do?" I asked curiously as he thought.

"You like flowers, yes?" He asked slightly intrigued and I nodded.

"My mother owned a flower shop when I was—well, alive" I responded with a sad smile.

"Tell me about her. Tell me about flowers. Just talk about something" He rambled on adorably and I giggled softly causing him to frown.

"I'd love nothing more than to tell you about flowers" I said in a deep 'manly' voice, trying to mimic his tone when he said the same words to me but I failed miserably.

He rolled his eyes. "Werido"

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Don't call me a weirdo, you're the one who calls a complete stranger nicknames like darling. What if I called you darling, darling?" I teased half heartedly as he scowled.

"One," he lifted a finger with a tone of sass, "Your not a complete stranger," He lifted another finger, "and two only I'm allowed to call you darling, darling" He huffed as if it was the most obvious rule in the world.

It was my turn to roll my eyes as he dropped his arm by his side.

"See. I'm not the weirdo. You have an obsession"

"Shut up and tell me about your stupid fucking flowers, Aubrey"

Ok so I fucked up this chapter cause at first I had her not being able to see him but that caused a lot of confusion with the plot later on in the next chapter so I had to scrap this chapter and rewrite the whole thing🙂I hate being an author (jk I love it)

Did I ever tell you imma try and be a professional author some day?
Fun fact about myself I guess
😂😂

Did you like this chapter? Was it weird? To cheesy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.2K 55
His pupils dialate and a smirk shudders my whole body just looking at it. He lowers his head and burries his head in my neck. A slight gasp leaves my...
4.7K 246 25
I'm weak and broken, tormented by monsters that keep reaching for me, touching my body, hurting me, living marks on my skin and soul. I don't know h...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
3.8K 211 23
Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't back down, his left hand grabbing my ass so hard it might bruise but damn it feels so good and I moan whe...