𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫...

بواسطة author_sambhavi

"That means you were the only one who destroyed my whole life!" She said to him with tears filled in her eyes... المزيد

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER-1 (The College)
CHAPTER-2 (Mr. Arrogant)
CHAPTER-3 (The Cries)
CHAPTER-4 (The Past)
CHAPTER-5 (The Decision)
CHAPTER-6 (The Rules)
CHAPTER-7 (The Message)
CHAPTER-8 (The Hectic Day)
CHAPTER-9 (The Preparation)
CHAPTER-10 (The Fest)
CHAPTER-11 (Mission?)
CHAPTER-12 (Discussion)
CHAPTER-13 (Practise)
CHAPTER-14 (The Day)
CHAPTER-15 (Balochistan)
CHAPTER-16 (Pain)
CHAPTER-17 (Chaos)
CHAPTER-18 (Different Room)
CHAPTER-19 (Celebrations)
CHAPTER-20 (Basement)
CHAPTER-21 (Marriage)
CHAPTER-22 (The First Night)
CHAPTER-23 (Troubling Her)
CHAPTER-24 (My Wife)
CHAPTER-25 (Village past)
CHAPTER-27 (Child Marriage)
CHAPTER-28 (Stop It!)
CHAPTER-29 (Killed)
CHAPTER-30 (Caged)
CHAPTER-31 (Possesiveness)
CHAPTER-32 (I'm Pregnant)

CHAPTER-26 (Wedding?)

218 17 2
بواسطة author_sambhavi

Hello guyss🌷💗!! Kese ho sab?🥸

Next chapter is published on Scrollstack. Link in bio!

You guys aren't voting 🥸, should I stop posting?🥸

Voteee for next update!👍🏻

2500+Words... Enjoy!!!

It is said that sleeping takes away our problems but it's not true. Sleeping is just a way to escape the problem for sometime but when you'll wake up you have to face the problem and fight from it, otherwise that small problem will eat you inside out at an extent that you would be just a living dead body.

In this village also, the same thing has happened. People wanted to escape from their problems, they didn't want to fight from it so that they would get freed from it forever. They just tried to escape from it only in return to get landed into more big problem which made their life a living hell.

Having food is not only peace people need. Having peace means you don't have any mental problem and you are able to enjoy to the fullest with your people and family.

This village is a mysterious village. Earlier we three thought that it would be easy to track out the information about this village but seems like we all were wrong.

What it is seeming like, it is not true. And what is true is not available to anyone.

Update about my health- I am all good know and fine. Though I don't wanted to admit it but Shavan has taken a lot of care of mine and it's because of him only that I recovered this soon. Otherwise it would have taken more than four days.

Anyways.

Shavan is out of the village today to get out some information about the village past and Samarth is doing a small job at entrance of the village. Actually, the main motive for standing at the entrance of village is to gain some knowledge about the people of this village who lied to us about that some agents came here to spy on these village people.

And I have been assigned to know the internal talkings of the women of here because sometimes from where we thought we would get very least information, it's from there only where we get the treasures of information and no way we want to risk anything.

Our lives are at stake and it's true. First of all it's a unknown place and secondly here all people have dual personality. I don't why but here everyone has something in them which they are hiding from all and I have to take out that information from them somehow.

I know it's difficult and in return I would be suspected and doubted but doing something is far better than fear of not doing anything.

I went towards Jannat's home for the first time. Jannat's father works in the party of Begum Shazia and maybe I would be able to get to know something about Begum Shazia there.

I went inside her house but before I could enter I heard a sound of slapping.

"Is this how you make food?" A man shouted.

I hurriedly refrained myself from entering now and peeked inside through a window.

Jannat is nowhere to be seen and in the entrance her father and mother are present.

"I---i am so--sorry" Jannat's mother tried to say and damn!

*Slap*

"If you make this type of food again, then I'll make your daughter marry to that man" The man said.

As soon as he said those lines, Jannat's mother went on her knees and holded his legs with her hands.

She started crying and said - "Please No! My Jannat has no fault in it. You punish me, not her"

He held her hairs in his hands and said - "I will punish you and your daughter both for ruining my life"

"Firstly you were not able to give me any son and secondly that daughter of yours is no more than a burden to me. I wish I could kill you both" The bastard said.

I couldn't control myself more. The man which is standing has crossed all his limits and infact he is not a man, he's a monster. A living monster who is destroying his wife's and daughter's life just because of his bitchless male ego.

I entered their house with my eyes full of anger.

"Who are you?" The man asked me.

Jannat's mother stopped crying and stood up.

"What are you doing here Zoya?" She asked me.

"Came here to protect you!" I said.

"Protect me?" She asked me with a fake smile.

"From whom?" She completed.

"From your husband" I said.

Her husband gaze were like he would eat her at the same moment.

Ahhh.

The urge to take out his eyes and embedd it in the ground was very strong within me.

"Oh girl, it'll be better for you to stay away from this matter" By saying this the man went out from the house.

I went towards Jannat's mother. Blood is flowing out from her lips and her whole face is covered with red pitches as if she has been beaten a lot these days.

I made her stand up and hurriedly found a medical kit and applied the creams and antiseptics on her wounds.

"Ahh" She growled.

"It'll be fine soon!" I said.

"You shouldn't have come here" She said to me.

"And why should I? No one has the right to beat anyone Aunty" I said.

"But he's not anyone, he's my husband!" She said.

"Your husband, father, brother. No one has the right to beat you mercilessly just because of their male ego" I said.

"I know but we can't do anything. It's better for usbnot to speak anything and let them do whatever they want" She said.

"Whatever? Didn't you listen what he said about Jannat?" I asked.

"Tha-t-that he said in anger. Nothing important" She said.

I know that she's lying. From inside, she too is worried about Jannat. After all she's her only daughter and who mother would want her daughter to be putten on stake just because of her husband's ego.

Jannat's mother won't accept her husband's fault because I know, the woman who didn't take a stand for herself from so many years, why would she take it now just because of me?

But I'll change this. I'll make the women's of here mentally and physically so strong that they won't bear this much pain and injustice to themselves like this. They would take a stand for themselves and fight for their rights.

"You won't tell anyone about this" Said Jannat's mother to me.

I nodded my head in approval. Of course, I can't deny her when she's already in a problem. If I would tell this to anyone then maybe Jannat's father could harm her mother or her herself and no way I want this to happen.

"Why did you come here?" Jannat's mother asked me.

"I--i came here to see upon Jannat. I didn't see her from past two days, that's why" I said.

"She's not here" Jannat's mother said.

"Why?"

"I mean where is she? And why not here?" I asked her.

"She's at her paternal uncle's house" Jannat's mother said.

"Aunty, is everything fine? You can tell me" I asked her.

She cried and busted in tears.

I hugged her to console her.

"If--if I'll not do as my husband says, th--then he will let my daughter marry her uncle" She said while sobbing.

My god. Uncle? Where she's eighteen only and her uncle must be in his forty's. How can her father think this much low? Doesn't he have even an ounce of humanity left within him that too for his own daughter?

"Then, why did you send her there aunty?" I asked her.

I know this type of man. Whatever they say, they won't follow it. It's just a trap for their prey.

"I--i don't have any option Zoya. H----he told me that if I'll do whatever he says, then he'll do whatever I'll say" She said.

"But why does he wants your daughter and his brother to get married?" I asked her.

"Because no lady is willing to marry that bastard and that bastard whenever comes here, he tells his elder brother to let him marry his daughter" She said.

It's ridiculous. I wish, I wish both the bastards were here so that I could teach them some lesson.

"And you didn't tell Begum Shazia about it?" I asked her.

"Begum Shazia too wants it!" She said.

Though, I was not shocked by this statement as the woman herself snatched away the rights of these women's, then how could you expect from her to take a stand for Jannat at this matter?

"Aunty, first you call Jannat from there. I am not getting good vibe of her going there that too all alone and secondly don't worry, I won't let anyone marry Jannat until she herself wants to marry somebody" I assured her.

She nodded her head and called somebody.

But the phone slipped from her hand and fell on the ground. She started crying more than usual and here I was getting a semi-heartattack that what actually had happened.

"What happened Aunty?" I asked.

"Everything is finished now!" She said.

"Aunty? Aunty what happened?" I asked her.

"Jannat is going to marry her uncle today itself that too in this village" She said and fainted.

No. This cannot happen. I'll not let it happen. I cannot see anyone ruining my Jannat's life.

No.

Never.

I went towards Urwa's house and told her mother to take care of Jannat's mother. At first, they were not letting me go without answering their questions, but I assured them that I'll not let happen any wrong here.

I called Shavan but he's not picking up my phone. Damn it! Please Shavan, pick up my phone. Please. For God's sake.

He's not picking up.

I dialed Samarth's number. Damn, he's too not picking up.

Just when I was about to lose all my hopes, Samarth's call came up.

"Hello" I said.

"Yes, Zoya. Tell" He said.

"Listen carefully. A man in his 40s is going to marry a girl in her 18s and I want this marriage not to happen" I said.

"We can't do anything. It's their work. We should not interfere in their matter" He said.

What has happened to him? Samarth was never like this? He's saying to let a girl life be ruined?

"It's not their matter, Zain" I said.

"I'll have to take Zahid's permission first" He said.

"Means, the girl life can wait but you want to work with full regulations and rules. Sometimes, rules are needed to break to establish new rules" I said.

"You're getting emotional" He said.

"And you're losing humanity" I said.

"Ok, what I have to do?" He asked me.

"Girl's name is Jannat. And the marriage is going to happen in this village today itself in the evening. You just have to kidnap Jannat and the rest work I'll do by myself" I said.

"You're going to land yourself into new problem, Zoya. Zahid will never accept it" He said.

"You don't take tension about that. You just kidnap her before her entry in this village" I said.

"Ok" He said and hanged up the call.

Perfect. I have something big going inside my mind and if the plan goes according to it, then the first step towards woman's right and respect would be taken today itself.

I again tried to call Shavan but he was not picking up my call, so I texted him to call me as soon as possible as it's urgent and sent the press button.

I went to Aleena's house.

"Who are you?" I was asked upon this question as soon as I entered her house. And that was none other than Hazrat, her mother.

"I--i am Zoya. Remem--" Before I could complete she said - "ok ok. What do you want?"

"Actually, I came here to meet Aleena. She's my friend" I said with a fake smile.

She was seeing me as I had committed any crime and she would kill me now itself.

"Since when she has become friend of you?" She asked me.

"That, that at the feast" I said.

She shouted Aleena's name and she came here. I waved my hand at her and she too did the same.

"Do you know her?" She asked Aleena.

"Y-yes. Mother, she's my friend" She said.

"See. I said already" I said with a fake smile.

"Five minutes. You both have five minutes to talk. Aleena talk and come home fastly. We have some important work to do rather than talking" She said to Aleena.

Aleena nodded her head in approval.

We both went outside of Aleena's house.

"Yes?" Aleena asked me.

"I need your help" I said.

"My help?" She asked me.

"Yes. A man of Begum Shazia's party is letting his daughter marry his brother who's in his 40s" I said to her.

"So, what can I do?" She asked me.

"Your mother is also in that same party. Can you please collect the information that at which exact place in this village and what exact time this wedding is going to happen?" I asked her.

"No no. My mother would kill me for this" She said.

"It's a matter of someone's life Aleena. They are letting a 18 year girl marry 40 year old man. You can think, if he married her, her life would become hell" I said to her.

She thought for a minute.

"Ok. But I'll not meet you to tell this otherwise my mother would doubt us" She said.

"No problem. You can text me" I said giving her my number.

"Ok. I'll let you know within an hour" She said and I nodded my hand.

Perfect. Now just Shavan has to pick up my call and the rest work would be done.

I went to Urwa's house to check upon Jannat's mother.

As soon as I entered her house, Jannat's mother was on my feet begging me to save her daughter otherwise that monster would eat her daughter eventually.

I assured her that nothing is going to happen to her daughter and promised her that Jannat would be back without marrying that bastard.

I told Urwa's mother and Urwa to stay calm and patient and take care of Jannat's mother for now.

Urwa was asking me again and again that what was my plan and where Jannat is. But when your plan is not even started yet, you should not scream about it's success here and there randomly. And I believe in it very strongly. So, I assured Urwa too that nobody can hurt her friend when I am alive and that I'll sacrifice my life but won't let Jannat marry that oldie.

Never.

I went out from the house and was trying to ask random people's about Begum Shazia's residence or address but I didn't get anyone to tell me about that.

The real suspense and thrill is about to begin now🥸💗

How was the update? Did you guys liked it or not?🥀

Pyare pyare comments kar dena😭🌷

Till then,
HAPPY READING!!!🌸

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

596K 34K 64
Divya Verma 18 year old, she is beautiful and a courageous girl but everytime she tried to be Brave, she ended up getting worst. Same happened on her...
16.9K 860 24
Status ~ Ongoing THE SAGA OF LOVE ~ Falling for someone unexpectedly & passionately. ________________________________________ Hey Sunshines 🌻 This...
765K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
18.2K 428 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...