Whispers of the Wind (Yoonmin)

By WhitePetal_015

Park Jimin is a single omega who is raising his children away from his hunting past. Even though he wanted to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

41 4 3
By WhitePetal_015

"I'm sorry, Namgil-ssi; I promise it won't be more than a few days."

Jimin talked on the phone with fake politeness. Listening absent-mindedly to what was being said on the other side, he looked down at the twins walking beside him. They were both freshly bathed and dressed in fresh clothes, with candy on their hands, slowly eating. Jimin usually didn't let his pups have candy more often. But yesterday, they had behaved well. So, they deserved a little treat.

"Yeah, I understand. Goodbye."

Jimin hung over the phone, mouthing fucker under his breath. His manager was a pain in the ass, and now that he had an issue with Jimin, he took a few days off from his work. His boss or HR department didn't have any issues since Jimin was a star worker in their company. But his manager, that stinky man, always had problems with Jimin.

Pushing all his thoughts away from that man, Jimin turned to his kids with a smile.

"Are you ready to meet Uncle Kookie?"

"Yeah!"

"Uncle Kookie!"

Both pups exclaimed with happiness, bouncing on their feet.

Jimin also smiled, holding their hands. When Jungkook woke up last night, both pups were still asleep, so now they were eager to meet their uncle. So, when Jimin took the last turn of the corridor, both of them were jumping on energy, ready to run ahead. Good thing they were in the VIP area, which didn't have many people.

"Don't run. Remember, Uncle Kookie is injured. So, you need to be careful."

Jimin gently remembered two pups stopping them. He didn't want two energetic pups to jump up into Jungkook's bed.

"We will be careful, Eomma."

Minjun, the always obedient child, said.

"We will be good Eomma."

His twin also echoed her brother's words.

With a soft smile at his adorable kids, Jimin bowed politely at a few guards at Jungkook's door before opening the door with a gentle knock.

Half of him except his brother would be still sleeping with all the pain medications doctors had given him, but to his surprise, the young alpha was widely awake when Jimin entered with two pups. But on the other hand, it wouldn't be much of a surprise, because he knew very well that Jungkook had a problem sleeping in unfamiliar places.

"Hyung!!"

The young alpha on the hospital bed screamed, seeing who had come with a huge smile.

"Uncle Kookie!!"

Two pups screamed louder than their uncle and ran away from his bed, throwing away all the words Jimin had said before from the window. But they stopped at the high bed, looking very at their usual energetic uncle Kookie, wrapped in bandages.

"Minji, Minjoon, what I said about running."

Jimin scolded two kids for coming to bed and placing all the bags he had been holding on the nightstand.

"Is it hurt?"

Ignoring their mother, the eldest of the twins, little Minji pointed to the cast that was wrapped around Jungkook's arm, which he was hanging from his neck with a strip.

"It looks hurt."

Minjun, the younger twin, said in a soft voice that she was close to crying after seeing their uncle get hurt.

"Oh, no, that doesn't hurt. Look, I'm good."

Trying to prove the point, Jungkook slightly swung his arm with a big smile. But he could feel his stitches had slightly pulled, and then his face turned slightly sour. Of course, he was able to mask that before two kids noticed but not their mother.

Jimin sent his suborn brother a glare before turning at two pups, looking at their uncle with big eyes with a mixture of tears and awe.

"Your uncle is hurt. But it is not bad. He is okay."

"Is he really okay?"

Minji was still varying.

"He is." Omega confirmed. He knew his pups were a little sensitive about injuries to their family.

"Can Juni kiss the pain away?"

The little boy asked with large doe eyes.

Both Jeon brothers' hearts melt at that behavior.

"Of course, you can, darling." Jungkook immediately agreed.

So, Jimin carefully picked up the twins and placed them on Jungkook's bed with warnings.

"Be careful with Uncle Kookie."

But he doesn't have to say anything. The two pups were really careful. They both placed kisses on Jungkook's casted arm with gentleness.

"Here, now all pain goes away."

Minji said in a milky voice, carefully burying her face on alpha's neck and inhaling the comforting sandalwood scent.

"Yeah, all pain is chased away by my little angels."

Jungkook smiled, running his good hand through the hair of two pups who carefully nailed to his neck, minding his other injuries. He slowly scented his nephew and niece, inhaling their milky scent mixed with roses with a smile. With comfort scents, his pain had truly run away.

After staring for a few seconds with a heartwarming smile, Jimin slowly took out the containers he had bought from the bag.

"Okay, how about you two paint while Uncle Kookie eats?" Jimin finally spoke, breaking the scene.

Two pups easily discarded by the word of painting climbed down from the bed with the help of Jimin and went to the backpack omega had brought to take out their coloring books and crayons.

"Hyung, you don't have to make them."

Jungkook said as Jimin arranged the bowl of porridge on the table and Jungkook's bed so he could sit comfortably without moving much.

"It's okay. I know you don't like hospital food."

Jimin adjusted the pillows behind Jungkook, helping him to adjust into a comfortable position. Of course, Jimin knew very well how his little brother became worse than a pup when he was sick. Especially in hospitals.

"But Hyung, you spent the whole night here and only went home for a few hours. Why did you come back so early? You should have gotten some sleep."

Jungkook knew his hyung had spent the whole night here. So were his band members. It had been past midnight when Jungkook woke up after the operation, so no one wanted to leave without making sure the young alpha was okay. It was a good thing Bang Shi Hyuk managed to get him a private VIP room, so all of them had a space to stay. It was after Jungkook awoke that the other members left with a persuasion of both Jungkook and Sejin. They had all been in practice since morning, so they were all tired. Sejin offered rid for Jimin also, but omega refused, saying he was going to stay at night with his brother. Jungkook protested, saying he should go home and sleep with twins. But Jimin, who was stubborn equally as his brother, wasn't. He only left early in the morning when Jungkook was still asleep to get changed and cook something for his brother.

"I'm okay." Jimin assuredly handed a spoon to the younger. It wasn't a big issue for him to spend a sleepless night. He had been used to that a long time ago.

Jungkook wanted to say more. But with a deflating sigh, he took a mouthful of his left hand. His hand shook with strain and a lack of energy. But soon the warmth of the delicious prodigy spread through him with a delicious taste.

"Mmm... It's good." Jungkook moaned, struggling to take another bit. All the protesters had forgotten with a heavenly taste.

"Let me. I will feed you." Seeing how his brother was struggling with his left hand, Jimin finally took the spoon from alpha's hand.

"Hyung, I can eat myself." The young alpha whined as Jimin started to feed him while sitting beside him on the bed.

"Shut up and eat." Jimin scolded his brother in the same tone he used with pups. He knew Jungkook usually didn't like hand-feeding. But he wasn't going to watch how his brother was struggling.

"I'm not a pup." Jungkook pouted, accepting a spoon.

"Don't you?" Jimin crooked an eyebrow, feeding another spoon.

"I'm turning eighteen next month." Jungkook whined. But that only made his brother laugh louder.

"See, still a pup."

Two brothers continued bickering while Jimin fed the younger. Even though Jungkook complained, saying he could do those things by himself, he knew that Jungkook secretly loved him when he took care of him.

"Why did you buy so much stuff?" Jungkook asked, sipping on banana milk, which was handed to him by his brother.

"Doctors said you have to stay here a few days." Jimin, who was putting a few bags in the cupboard, answered without looking back.

"Are you going to be here with me?" Then Jungkook understood why his brother bought so many things. "What about your job?"

"I got a few days off." Jimin came with a few books in his hand.

"Is that okay?" Jungkook asked nervously. He didn't want to make trouble for his brother. "Won't it be a problem?"

"It is okay." Jimin assured his brother with a smile, handing him a manga novel he loved to read. "Here, I bought your favorites."

Jungkook's face brightened, and he settled into a comfortable position with Jimin's help. The twins were sitting by the coffee table and coloring peacefully. So, Jimin also settled on a chair with a book. Doctors and nurses came and went after giving some pain medication to young alpha, which made him drowsy.

Then a knock occurred after the door opened.

Jungkook didn't need to look to see who was coming because a familiar scent mixture waffled at him.

"Kookie!" The young omega, who was at the front, ran in, startling others at the moment.

"Tae, Careful, with his wounds." The mother hen of the group, Seokjin, scolded the omega, who was behaving like a pup.

Jimin, seeing who was coming, stood up from Jungkook's bedside, giving them some space. Soon, the five members of the Bangtan surrounded their maknae's bed.

"Kook, how are you? Are you still in pain?"

Namjoon asked in a pack-alpha mood. He and all the others seemed to be in a better mood than yesterday after getting good sleep and rest.

"I'm okay, hung. Doctors gave me some medications."

Jungkook assured his hyung.

"You have to tell if there is something." Hoseok said quietly. "Don't hide from doctors being born."

Other hyungs also went on advising for a while before Seokjin pushed them away and took some containers from a bag.

"I made some porridge. Let Hyung feed you."

"Ah, hyung." Jungkook called nervously. He didn't want to upset Seokjin. "I already ate."

"Ah," Seokjin raised an eyebrow. After all, it wasn't a secret that Jungkook was absolutely hating just the food the hospital could offer. "You ate hospital food?"

"No," Jungkook's nose scrunched, even remembering that disgusting food. "Hyung bought some food. He had cooked porridge."

With that, everyone's eyes turned to the silent omega, who sat by the corner of the room, helping two pups clean up their coloring books and tools.

"Okay, then you can eat for lunch. I can reheat it in the microwave."

Seokjin said this after studying the other omega. Was that person able to really cook? Well, after all, he had raised their Jungkookie. So, he must have known.

"Of course, hyung." Jungkook agreed with a smile. He was glad Jin wasn't offended or upset. When it comes to food, elders hold a huge pride, and whoever dared to refuse his food or choose others' food over him was hugely offended.

"Didn't you go home?"

It was Namjoon who questioned. There was a little concern in his voice. After all, Yoongi told them what he learned from omega last night. Their Kooki's parents had died early, and he was raised by his brother, who was a young single parent.

"I went in the morning."

Jimin answered by simply putting colored books away. He was a little uncomfortable being with them, even though last night they were all in the same area. Even though he had heard from Jungkook so many good stories about them, he really didn't know what to think about them or what they thought of him. He was sure the elder alpha had already told them about his state as an unmated omega with two children. And about that, said Alpha... Yeah, that matter was something Jimin really didn't want to think about. He had felt how that alpha's eyes were on him the moment he entered the room. and don't say that they were all not wearing scent blockers today, including Jimin. So, he was sure that as much as he could detect the fresh rainy aroma on the wind, he could also detect his own roses.

"I'm going to buy some drinks, Kook-ah." Jimin finally said he was taking the hands of twins, who also suddenly became nervous in the presence of others. "Do you want something?"

"No, hyung, I'm okay."

Jungkook answered with a little concern. He knew his brother didn't like to be around strangers. Especially alphas. But he wanted his pack and family to go along when they finally met each other. But before he could say anything, Jimin went out of the door with the twins, saying he would come back quickly.

Jimin let out a breath after he came out of the room. He finally felt like he could breathe now. Still, the fresh rainy scent lingered on his nose, reminding him of a certain alpha, but the fresh air was definitely bearable.

"What do you want to drink, pups?"

Jimin asked, walking down the corridor. He remembered there was a vending machine at a nearby resting area.

"Banana milk!!"

Two pups exclaimed together.

Of course, banana milk. After all, they were Jungkook's nephew and niece. Jimin put a few coins on the machine and took out two banana milk cartoons for the kids and a cup of caramel coffee for himself. He really needed some caffeine to deal with the day. two kids eagerly ran to the nearby wall which had a glass fish tank with straws on lips.

"Thank you."

A sudden voice pulled out of him from his thoughts. He turned up to meet with the prettiest and oldest omega of the Bangtan.

"For what?"

"For raising Jungkook as a fine young man."

Jimin's eyebrow was raised. He hadn't expected to hear that.

"No need to thank me." Jimin took a sip from his cup. "He is my brother. I did what I should do."

"Yes, but it must be hard to do that alone." Seokjin agreed, crossing his arms and leaning on the nearby wall. Yesterday, with all the stress, he didn't have time to pay attention to this young man. But now, under the soft morning light, he could study the omega better.

Jimin swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. Seokjin was right. It was hard. It was really hard to raise a child when you were also a barely adult. There was no need to mention his omega states and lack of education to find a proper job. It was fucking hard.

Seeing that omega didn't say anything, Seokjin didn't push him. Hearing how the company forced Jungkook and his omega brother to keep their relationship a secret simply because he was a single mother made Seokjin's blood boil. Even though he could understand the risk, Seokjin was also omega. So, he could feel how much pressure the other was under.

"If you want to go out for a breath, go." Seeing the other omega didn't have time for himself from the moment last time Seokjin offered. "I can watch over your kids. And others are with Jungkook."

Jimin's eyes moved to the older omega and twins, who were admiring the fish. He really appreciated the elder's kindness. But still, he was a stranger, and his omega wasn't going to leave his pups with him.

"Thank you, Seokjim-ssi." Jimin thanked me sincerely. "But I will go with them. They both seemed to be getting boring now."

"Okay." Seokjin smiled, not feeling offended. He could understand other omega. If he was him, he also wasn't going to leave his kids with a stranger who had only spoken a few minutes ago.

So, taking two children by hand Jimin went down. The scheduled park area at the downside wasn't that crowded. So, it was a good chance to let the two pups play leisurely and Jimin catch some breath. The light sunlight and warm breath relaxed his mood slowly.

"If you have anything to say, you can say it."

Without taking his eyes off of two playing pups, Jimin spoke.

First, nothing happened. But then a figure dressed in black came out from behind a tree. He was wearing a black mask and a large black hat, covering all features of his face, making it impossible to recognize who he was. But the warm scent of which he had become strangely aware gave away who he was.

"We need to talk."

The alpha, who had been following the omega from the moment he left the hospital room, finally spoke.

"Okay, let's talk." Jimin also agreed. It was better they had discussed and come to terms with this.

"I don't intend to marry or mate." Yoongi buttered out directly. This matter had kept him awake the whole night, taking away his precious sleep, so now he was in a grumpy mood. "Not especially someone..."

Yoongi caught up with his words at the last moment. But it had already done the damage. Jimin's eyes changed exactly, knowing what the other had left without saying.

"So, am I?" Not caring about the last words, Jimin also replied in a stern voice. His voice was firm and not seconded to the alpha.

"Listen, I don't mean it like that." Yoongi tried to calm down his previous words.

"Then what did you mean?" Jimin wasn't a fool. He had dealt with alpha's like Yoongi plenty of times. But it was really hurtful to figure out when his own mate was also a fucking asshole alpha.

"I'm an idol." Yoongi tried to explain. Or find excuses. "You know, marriage isn't in my life. So fated or not, I don't think there will be anything between us. So, I think it is best to forget about it."

There was a sharp pain in Jimin's heart hearing those words. His omega felt like his alpha was rejecting them just because he wasn't good. Poor thing. But Jimin was stronger than omega and contained his hurt feelings and scent, not giving away his inner feelings.

"Yes, you are right." Jimin agreed. His voice didn't waver, giving away any hint. "I don't want to disturb Jungkook's career. And I have better things to pay attention to than a mate."

Jimin's eyes were glued to two playing pups when he said it. Yoongi's eyes also followed his gaze, and his expression changed as he stared at the two kids. He didn't have any problems with two kids. They were both cute, adorable fluff balls, and well-behaved. So his alpha was ready to accept them as his children. But the problem was that his alpha didn't stop there. He started to daydream about how their own kids would fit into the pictures. No! He wasn't going to married or mates. So, basically, no children.

That was one reason that kept his sleep last night. It was not just a few hours after he met the omega, and he still couldn't take his thoughts away from him. How could he forget the porcelain skin and plump lips so easily? But he couldn't say anything.

"Let's keep a distance, okay?" Yoongi finally said, shaking his head to get rid of all unwanted thoughts. "I don't want to tear down my whole image or band."

"Of course, let's try not to run into each other."

"Then I'm going back."

Yoongi stood and went away, leaving omega and two pups behind. The said omega stared at the retiree for a long time without saying anything. There was a pang of pain in his heart as his eyes welled with tears he hadn't shed for the past two years. After pain, shame, hurt, and everything he went through, Jimin didn't dare to dream. He accepted whatever the world threw at him and tried to make the best of it. But when he heard about fated mates, his thoughts started to wave. The two souls were made for each other. The person who can understand him better than him One person could accept him for who he was and love him wholly. Wasn't it magical? Wasn't it too So, Jimin had one wish. One dream. To find his fated mate. To find the love his soul had yearned for.

But they were all stories, after all. Wasn't it a beautiful fairy tale that gave hope to life? What the matter, they were two souls that made for each other if they didn't want each other. No matter how they yearn, they can't be together. Wasn't it too much more painful than being alone?

With a sigh, Jimin wiped, and a lone tear ran down his cheek. Why was he crying? There was no need to cry. From the beginning, he knew he was destined to be alone. So, why is he crying now? and he wasn't alone. He had two cute puppies and a loving brother. So what else does he need? He was good without any alpha. It didn't matter Fated mate or not. He was okay.

With a smile he stood up to call two kids as roses started to bloom around him, sweetly erasing all withered ones just a moment ago.

Hello, if you are a fan of fantasy, mystery, and adventure you can also check out my other story Painting the Sky.  This is filled with all the supernatural stuff of werewolves, angels, demons, prophecies, and fated mates, while keeping you on edge with curiosity. So if this is your cup of tea, you can just give it a try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
312K 13.4K 73
"We were a one-night hook up, Jeongguk. That is it." "But baby, it is far more than that..." β€’β€’β€’ "Heart ache to heart ache... war was never the answe...
30.4K 777 20
Short BTS Omegaverse Story. BTS debuted not too long ago and they are all developing crushes on each other as they help each other through their heat...
260K 17.9K 61
πŸ₯🐰 : Pure Fiction πŸ–€ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...