Exit Wounds | Noah Sebastian

By Broken_Halo_21

Delaney and Noah hate each other.. don't they? A story in which a girl meets a boy that makes her feel wild a... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R

N I N E T E E N

521 19 29
By Broken_Halo_21

"Delaney, hurry, we are going to be late," Noah says my name in the way that I don't like, he uses it now when I'm getting on his nerves.  But despite his ribbing, I am hurrying.  It wasn't like he gave me any warning, but instead woke me up out of a deep slumber to take me on an adventure.  It's so early it is still dark outside.

"Noah," I mock, as I drag clothes on my body, even though I'm still basically asleep.

It's been a few days since our disaster of a date and the coffee shop.  We haven't been out again, but we have been spending the little time our schedules have aligned for.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to upset the delicate balance between us and invite him to Mexico with Finn and I.  Things are going so well right now that I don't want to mess it up, but also I really want him to go.

The ride to whatever adventure we are on is quiet, the silence only broken by Circa playing quietly through the speakers.  Noah's arm is extended, affectionately gripping my thigh while we drive.  

The sky is just going from a dark blue to a dusty blue that signals the sun is starting to rise.  We are at a tourist spot just a couple hours from Noah's house, but it's early and I know the place isn't open this early.  I wonder idly what kind of favors he had to call in when we duck under the bars to the trail.

"We are breaking in?" I ask as he weaves his fingers through mine and we start up the trail.

"We are outside, you can't break into something that belongs to all of us," he replies with the small grin he always wears, that I'm becoming more fond of.  Originally I took it as arrogance, and maybe it is a little, but it's just him too.  Carefree.

When we reach the top of the trail, where you can see out to all of the adjoining states simultaneously, the sun is almost all the way up and baring heat down on us.  Noah cages me in again the railing as we watch the sun rise, and I snuggle into him because it's just cool enough to warrant it.

"Who knew you were such a romantic?" I ask ironically.

"There's a lot you don't know about me," he says low in my ear.  The caress of his lips on the shell of my ear sets my blood on fire and I lean back into him even more.  

As if reading my mind, Noah's hand wraps around my waist, running his fingers just along the waist band of my leggings.  My stomach flips in anticipation.  There's no one else here, but I still look around. 

"Don't be nervous, love, no one is around," Noah says close to my ear as his fingers slide under my panties.

My eyes roll back into my head and my body sags against him. His fingers swirl in erotic circles around my clit, and I can feel the moisture dampen my panties. A soft sigh escapes my lips as he curls two fingers inside of me. Pumping in and out, in and out.

"Keep quiet, darling," Noah instructs, as a couple has just walked up, but his hand doesn't stop working. I'm biting my lip, hard as pleasure rolls through me in spasms. Noah quickly pulls his hand from my leggings as the couple walks up to the railing.

"Beautiful isn't it?" The man asks, gesturing to the sunrise with his head.

"Breathtaking," Noah retorts, and I can feel his eyes on me as my cheeks burn.

Noah and I excuse ourselves a moment later and hike back down to his car.  We make our way quickly, I'm not sure why Noah is rushing, but I am rushing so I don't have to see the pair we just fled from again.   As soon as we get in his car a wild laugh escapes me, Noah doesn't hesitate to join the hysterics, because what he did was insane.

"I can't believe you!" I say, taking a breath and slapping him.

"Was that the wildest thing you've ever done?" Noah asks, he pulls my lips in for a quick kiss.

"No, the wildest was letting you convince me to jump off of a bridge with you," I laugh, but I don't want him to think I'm some prude.

"I'm making it my personal mission to make you cum in public as much as physically possible," Noah vows, as we get back on the interstate, heading home.

"Noah!" I squeal at how blunt he's being.

"It's a promise, love, and I don't break promises," he winks over at me.

"I have something I want to ask you," I say, suddenly nervous. I've made up my mind. I'm going to invite him.

Noah groans, "you aren't about to ask me what we are doing while I'm trapped in a car with you and can't run away?"

I'm taken aback, but I look over at him and he's grinning.

"No, Finn and I are going to Mexico over Halloween. I wasn't sure I wanted to invite you, but now I think it would be fun. I would like to formally warn you my parents will be there, so if you aren't ready for that I won't hold it against you."

"Halloween is like next week."

"I know," I grin at him.

"Fuck it, let's go to Mexico," Noah says and reaches across to take my hand. He doesn't let go until we get back to the house.

"I'm going to call my mom, have her book us a room," I tell him, kissing him quickly on the lips.

"I have practice with the guys, I'll see you for dinner, yeah?" I nod in response as he pulls me in for another kiss before releasing me.

I go downstairs and settle on the couch before Face Timing my mom.

"Hi baby!" She cries into the phone, I can tell she's laying in a lounge chair on top deck.

"Tanning is bad for you," I roll my eyes at her.

"So is being a hater," she lifts her glasses to rest on top of her head. She squints her eyes at me before launching into a full cackle.

"Well, I called to inform you that Finn, Noah, and I will be joining you for Halloween."

"Ooooohhh, you are bringing a boy?"

"Finn is a boy," I roll my eyes at her.

"Finn is your platonic male friend, he's not a boy!"

"Whatever, can you just make the reservation for us?"

"Two rooms?"

"No, ma, we can all share the same room."

"But what if you want alone time?" She winks at me, actually winks.

"Mom!" I screech.

"What?" She shrugs.

"I'm hanging up, I love you."

"Love you too sweetie."

I hang up the phone and text Finn and tell him we're on for next week. I had been working on my costume for the last six months, I had one final touch to finish so I grabbed my keys and headed to Joann's for black lace.

Around 8, as I'm finishing the full costume Noah knocks on my door. I shout for him to come in and he's holding bags of Asian food.

"I brought sushi- what the fuck are you doing?" Noah stops what he's saying mid sentence, he's still looking at me wildly as he sits the bags on the kitchen counter.

"I'm working on my Halloween costume," I tell him, uncultured swine.

"Did you do all of this today?"

"Oh, no, I've been working on this for months."

"What are you going as?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No?"

"I'm going as Aunt Polly," I put the hat I've just covered in lace and try to look at him disdainfully.

"Who?"

"From Peaky Blinders," I deadpan.

"Never seen it," he shrugs and continues pulling containers from the bags.

"It's a show about gangsters from England."

"Okay," he says.

"We have to watch it, you don't know what you are missing."

"Okay," he says again, like he doesn't understand the fuss.

We line the containers up on my coffee table and I turn the show on, I've already watched it three times but I don't mind watching again. Tommy is a big deal and does a lot for his family, but Polly is the real ring leader.

It's way late when I finally tell Noah I can't watch another episode. He's officially hooked and he can watch the rest in his own time.

"Maybe I'll be Tommy," he says as he climbs into my bed with me.

"Yeah, you are going to cut off all of your hair?" I ask, I'm wrapped around his body with my head on his chest.

"Hell no," he chuckles and his breath tickles my face.

Per usual, I wake before Noah. He's been really good to me, and I want to return the favor. As gently as I can I pull the overs off of him, he's laying on his back and he's already erect, so this will be easy.

I tug his briefs down over his length and it springs up over his belly button. I hiss a breath, Noah's breathing is still steady, he's still asleep. I climb in between his legs, and take his length all the way to the back of my throat.

"What the- oh, OH!" Noah cries in a startled manor. I look up at him through my lashes as my head bobs up and down.

"Delan- oh my god, I'm going to cum," Noah warns, and I keep my pace steady. I feel his cum hit me in the back of the throat and I swallow, before gently releasing him from my mouth and return his briefs.

I lay my head back on this chest and he runs his hands through my hair gently.

"That was a very interesting way to wake up," he says, his voice is gravelly with sleep. I smile to myself, proud.

"I have to get up, work beckons," I groan.

"I have practice again today. We have a gig on Saturday, you'll be there right?"

"Of course," I say kissing his nose and trying to get up. Noah's strong arms hold me to him. "I really have to get ready." He sighs but releases me.

When I get out of the shower Noah is gone, I put on ripped jeans with a Gucci belt that I splurged on and a distressed sweater. Tucking the sweater into my jeans so you can see my belt. I apply way too much make up and curl my hair.

I'm having lunch at a new restaurant in the gulch, and it's really a different breed of people on that side of town. Mostly tourists and transplants, but the food is usually on point. Whiskey Kitchen is still my favorite though.

I drive into the city and luckily this place has its own parking lot. It's a new hot chicken place, but I'm not sure why these places try to compete with Prince's or Hattie B's.

I perch myself at the bar and order a house offered whiskey and order a few things off the menu. A young man, younger than me is making his way around the semi crowded restaurant. I know he's the owner from the internet.

"And how are you today?" He asks when he makes it to me.

"I'm great, you're the owner right? I'm Delaney Walker." I reach across the bar to shake his hand.

"Yes, I'm so glad you could make it in," he says, "how is your drink?"

"It's great, and the service seems to be that way too," I tell him honestly, I've only ordered 20 minutes ago and my food is already being sat in front of me.

"Please, let me know if I can get anything else for you." I thank him again and he walks off.

The food is delicious, and I'm actually excited about writing about the place. I hope it stays around, things on this side of town pop up and fade away just as quickly.

I head back home and spend the rest of the day writing the blog, I deny Noah's text for dinner tonight because I can't seem to get the post just right.

When Saturday rolls around I'm regretting staying away from Noah all week. I've been crazy busy with the blog. Noah drapes his arm around my shoulder as we share an Uber to The Basement in East Nashville.

"Is this going to be the first show that you don't pretend to not watch?"

"Yes," I laugh loudly at him, because he's pinned me.

"One day I'm hoping you'll like my band more than Finn's," he says wistfully.

"That will never happen," I warn.

"I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her to make an exception," he says dramatically.

"Never. Gonna. Happen," I say forcefully, because my loyalties lie with Finn. I am very excited to see Noah's band, now that I don't hate him.

Noah has to help his band mates unload equipment, so I head to the bar and wait for Finn.

Typical bartender, with their typical jokes.

"Are you sure this isn't a fake ID?" He laughs at his own joke.

"Positive," I roll my eyes. He must have thought I was going to be impressed with his witty banter, I'm not. "Macallan, neat."

Bartenders eyebrows raise but he makes my drink. I sip the drink as I wait for Finn to show up. I see his bright white hair before I see the rest of him.

"Lanes!" He says and hugs me tightly.

He orders a beer without any lip from the bartender. Finn and I are talking when I feel a body press against me from behind.

"It's so sexy that you drink straight whiskey," Noah's hair tickles my face as he whispers in my ear.

I giggle at him, "are you about to go on?"

"Yes, be careful though, wouldn't want you to actually like it," he winks, I reach up to kiss his cheek and he disappears through the crowd.

Finn is watching the exchange with a shocked expression.

"So, I guess you really changed him," Finn comments and I frown. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

"No, Finn, I didn't change him. He's not any different, not really," I tell him before I order another drink.

"I just watched him politely turn down three different girls," I shrug at him.

"That's his decision. He could talk to them if he wanted, we aren't in a relationship," I explain, sipping my drink. "Noah is an incredible guy, misunderstood I think."

Finn lifts his glass to mine, "I'm happy if you are."

"Let's go find a good spot," I tell him and pull him by the arm.

Noah takes center stage, flanked by his band mates, one hand rests on the mic the other tousles his hair in the sexy way that I can't help but love. He winks at me and the music starts playing behind him. He starts singing and he's playing up the whole crowd, they love him.

Finn and I scream in support, and he chuckles through the song at us. Their set is short, only thirty minutes, but Noah's shirt is stuck to him with sweat from the small club and how many people are packed in here. He stayed energetic the whole time, and being the first time I really watched them play I actually loved it.

Noah jumps off stage and comes over to us, he pulls me against him, and I don't care how sweaty he is. Him and Finn fist bump each other.

"So what did you think?" He asks breathlessly.

"Tonight solidified it, you are good, Sebastian, but Finn will always be my number one."

Noah feigns brings hurt and puts his hand over his heart. Finn looks triumphant. He excuses himself and helps his band load their stuff in their van. Me and Finn follow him out to help.

"Who's this?" The man with the black hair and ice blue eyes asks. I still hadn't met Noah's band, despite them playing with Finn for so many weeks in a row.

"Guys this is Delaney," he takes turns pointing out the boys and calling out their names. Blue eyes is Nicholas, smoldering is Jolly, the energetic blonde is Nick, and the other brunette is Vincent.

"It's really nice to meet you guys," I say, I'm still holding my fresh glass of whiskey, so I don't actually help them load anything.

"Delaney, did Noah tell you the good news?" Vincent calls out.

"No," I say slowly, looking to Noah. He looks sheepish, like he's kept something from me and he's about to be outed. He gives Vincent a look to shut the hell up, but I'm already curious.

"A guy from a record label was here, we have a meeting next week," Vincent says proudly.

"That's fantastic, I'm really excited for you guys," I say, and I mean it. Noah deserves the world, and the world deserves him.

Noah hugs me to him and kisses my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 3.3K 24
"We can't do this Noah, this is so wrong" Just read the story ;)
10.9K 212 50
Margo Brown, twenty five year old writer is desperate to pave her own path and to get out of her small town in Scotland. A month before she is due t...
44.1K 1.5K 36
where a boy and a girl claim to hate each other
24.6K 467 28
¡¡enemies to lovers!!