My Foster Mom Wants A Daughte...

By sabrynabrooklynne

Book One of a series - Orphaned on his 14th birthday, Angelo is a shy, sensitive boy who is teased and abuse... More

Chapter One: A New Home
Chapter Two: A Good Plan?
Chapter Three: Moving In
Chapter Four: Desires
Chapter Six: Lessons
Chapter Seven: In Public
Chapter Eight: Shopping
Chapter Nine: Angela Emerges
Chapter Ten: What to Do?
Chapter Eleven: Hard Decision
Chapter Twelve: Last Night in Paradise
Chapter Thirteen: School Clothes
Chapter Fourteen: Faith in Spite of Necessity
My Foster Mom Wanted A Daughter: Book Two Of A Series

Chapter Five: Discovery

32.2K 473 120
By sabrynabrooklynne

Mary Elizabeth turned to leave her new child alone in his lovely new bedroom. She wanted to give him a little space to feel more comfortable in his new surroundings.

She was convinced he loved the room, at least she hoped he did. She also felt pretty confident with the way he appeared so easily accepting of the idea of dressing and acting like a girl. Most importantly, she believed Angelo was happy with his new situation.

She told him to get comfortable and occupy himself for a while, as she had phone calls to make for her real estate work. She then exited the room.

Angelo sat there on the bed and just looked around, admiring his beautiful new room. He took a deep breath and smiled, it was a dream come true.

After a few moments, he placed his hands on his knees and took in the feeling of the silky hose. He slid the bottom of his dress up, exposing the top edge of the thigh-highs. He then gently ran his finger along his inner thigh and the edge of the elastic that held the hose up.

Angelo was ecstatic and giddy with excitement. After all the years of seeing girls in dresses and hose and desperately wanting to wear them himself, here he finally was; in a dress and a pair of hose of his own.

He crossed his legs and lightly ran his fingers all the way down the inside edge of his leg, from his thigh to his ankle. This sensation, he discovered, caused a pleasurable chill to run up his spine, and a heightened sensitivity of every nerve ending in his body.

He shivered and smiled. These were sensations he had never felt before. He switched his legs, crossing his left over the right and repeated the same action with his fingers, down the other leg.

Not only did he get the same chill again, he also noticed something else. He pulled the bottom of his dress further up, exposing his panties, and discovered that they were being stretched in the front, tented by an erection.

"That's not very ladylike. Not ladylike at all. I have to fix this," he told himself before going over and closing the bedroom door.

Returning to the full-length mirror, he raised the bottom of his dress up to his waist then slowly lowered his panties down to his thighs.

For the next few minutes, he stood there, feet wide apart and knees bent. He stared at himself in the mirror, admiring how cute and feminine he looked, while taking care of the unfeminine bulge that had been stretching his panties.

During those few minutes, he gave special attention to how the hose looked and felt on his legs and the snug, comforting, tightness of the bra around his chest.

When he hit climax, his knees went weak and his legs began to shake. He shuddered and let out an audible gasp as he experienced the single greatest moment of self-pleasure he had ever experienced in his life.

Now out of breath and feeling flush, he looked around and found a box of tissues on the dresser. He reached over and took one,  then wiped the "stain" off the mirror.

With the evidence of what he had just done now gone, he pulled his panties back up. With a dainty feminine touch, he pushed his manhood down and back between his legs so that his panties would look more feminine in front and that issue wouldn't be able to pop-up again.

He lowered the dress and smoothed the bottom before taking his feet out of the tight shoes. He looked around the room, trying to decide what to do next. Very quickly his eyes came to rest on the dresser and he decided he wanted to try on some of the other articles of clothes.

Quickly pulling the dress up over his head, he carefully placed it on the bed before rushing to the dresser. The first drawer he opened, contained several folded pairs of jeans. He picked up the top pair and slid his legs into them.

He noticed this pair of jeans had very narrow, skinny legs and from the snuggness of them, as he began to pull them on, he was afraid that they wouldn't fit. That is until he got then past his knees and he found that they slid right up quite easily thanks to the silky thigh-highs.

After a short struggle, he had them fastened and was standing there noticing just how snug they fit, especially around his thighs and crotch area. His boy jeans had always fit loose, and comfortable, so this was another new sensation to him.

He decided that although they were quite snug, they weren't too tight. He especially liked the snugness around his thighs and the massaging sensation the skinny jeans gave his legs as they moved against the hose when he walked back to the mirror.

Angelo continued this activity for the next two hours, trying on many different outfits. He experienced jean shorts, tight athletic shorts, short skirts, long skirts, fitted tops, loose flowing tops, a pair of shoes with chunky, wooden, one-inch heels, another pair with narrow two-inch heels, and every dress in the closet.

He modeled each outfit for himself in front of the mirror. He would walk back and forth across the room in a clumsy imitation of how a girl carries herself, and awkwardly trying to strike poses like a supermodel on the catwalk before carefully putting each outfit back away and moving on to the next.

The last dress he removed from the closet caused his heart to skip a beat as he held it up. He quickly but carefully put it on. Once he saw himself in the mirror, wearing this dress, a shudder of excitement came over him, exciting him so much he couldn't resist pulling down his panties once again and experiencing a pleasure even more intense than the last.

Once the weakness left his legs and he recovered from the experience, he took a deep breath and walked out of his new room. He went right over to another bedroom. One that Mary Elizabeth had converted to an office. She was going over house listings on her computer, when she was interrupted, by a soft, hesitant voice at the door. 

"Mom? You got a minute?"

"Of course, darling," she said automatically, her eyes still on her computer screen.

"I'm afraid I'm not the girl you wanted," the boy said in a weak, tentative voice.

"Why? What do you mean?" she said, looking up to find him now dressed in a lovely asymmetrical, seafoam green gown, with the same hose still on underneath and no shoes. "Oh darling, you look lovely. I see you've found the formal dress I originally bought for a special occasion with Julia. Isn't it divine?"

Angelo did a little twirl, smiling in a most pleasing manner. "It's very pretty, mom. I think I love it."

"And you look ever so sweet in it. Any boy would be pleased to have a beauty like you on his arm. Now, what were you saying about not being the girl I wanted?"

"Mom," he said, tears beginning to flow down his face, streaking the little bit of mascara he had on.

"What's the matter, sweetheart? Come hug mommy."

Angelo walked around the desk and set on her lap, his delicate body easily comforted by Mary Elizabeth as she hugged him.

"Momma, it's my voice. I still talk like a boy. And, my walk. I walk like a boy. I don't know how to sit the way proper girls sit and don't know how to act like a girl. I don't think like a girl. I'm just a boy in a dress, pretending to be a girl."

"Oh. So you wanna make sure you are doing those things the same way a girl would, right."

"Yes, momma."

"Well, I tell you what, after supper, we'll start working on some of those things. How does that sound? By the time you go to bed tonight, I want you to have the confidence that you can pass as a girl in public, because tomorrow, we're taking you to buy some shoes, girl ones that are better for everyday wear than the ones in your room. and I want you to go dressed as Angela. Okay?"

"But, they'll still think I'm a boy," he said.

"Hardly," Mary Elizabeth responded. "Right now. . . you look like a beautiful girl. The other things we'll take care of. That's if you want to."

"Oh momma, I do. I do want to." He lept off her lap and gave her a hug. "I love you so much, mommy."

"Now do me a favor and change out of that dress before you ruin it, and put on something more comfortable for supper. Choose one of your pretty skirts and a fitted button-up from the dresser."

"Yes, ma'am," he answered before skipping off to his room.

Mary Elizabeth herself changed into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, tying her hair up in a messy bun for the chore of making dinner.

Before she started, however, she had to call her best friend.

"Sharon," she said excitedly when her friend answered. "Honey, she's such a lovely girl. I couldn't be any happier. You and Tanya want to join us tomorrow? We're going to the mall. I need to get shoes for Angela."

"Angela?" her friend asked. "You've renamed her?"

"Sharon, she loves it. She's so natural as a girl. You'll simply adore her, I know it. And I'd like her to meet your daughter. Tanya and Angela will make such good friends. I know they will. And she can introduce Angela to her other girlfriends."

"You're going to take her..." Sharon stopped. "I mean him... to the mall to shop. Will he be dressed as a girl?"

"Oh my, yes. She's truly very feminine. No one will know."

"Lizzie," Sharon said, using the name she'd used for years with her friend. "You don't think you're going too far with this?"

"No Sharon, not at all. And please call her Angela and she, not he. Remember that."

"If that's what you want I'll support you, but how does she feel about it?"

"I  think the two of us were meant to be, Sharon. She wants this as much as I do."

By the time their conversation was over, they had decided they'd meet at one p.m. at the food court for shopping the next day. But tonight, Mary Elizabeth realized she had work to do to turn this lovely boy into a confident young lady and her daughter.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 1.7K 20
Young Carl sustains a terrible accident as a child. A life altering accident that will change the trajectory of his adult life. There are several dir...
292K 995 12
Leonard announces his intention to go to a costume party dressed as a girl and turns to his Mother for help. This was something she never imagined ha...
9.3K 195 18
One band, Two lovers Three babies, One family A lovely love story ~~~ I've done my research about Autism, and I hope to present everything perfectly...
18.8K 1.6K 25
Chicago had never greeted the Valentines with open arms. Instead it greeted them with a slap in the face and reality served on a silver platter. Livi...