๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๏ฟฝ...

By writingsbyrayy

Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brot... More

Dedication
Cast
1. Vijay
2. Reena
3. Vijay
4.Reena
5. Reena/ Vijay
6. Vijay
7. Reena
8. Vijay
9. Reena
10. Vijay
11. Reena
12. Vijay
13. Vijay/ Reena
14. Vijay
15. Reena
16. Vijay
17. Reena
18. Vijay
19. Reena
20. Vijay
21. Vijay
22. Reena
23. Vijay
24. Reena
25. Vijay
26. Reena
27. Vijay
28. Reena
29.Vijay
30. Reena
31. Reena
32. Vijay
33. Reena
34. Vijay
35. Vijay/ Reena
36. Reena
37. Reena
39. Reena
40. Vijay
41. Reena
42. Vijay
43. Reena
44. Vijay
45. Reena
46. Reena
47. Reena / Vijay
48. Vijay
49.Reena
50. Reena/ Vijay
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

38. Vijay

1.8K 180 24
By writingsbyrayy

I didn't reply to her question, instead I just smirked and walked backwards. I reached towards bed and sat facing her. She was still standing near the door. I asked her to come in the middle of the room and face me. Behind her was a big mirror. I could see myself sitting on the bed while she was standing showing her back.

"What are you trying to do?" She asked with eyes filled with immense innocence. Don't act innocent girl you are not.

I leaned back on the bed and supported myself with the help of my elbows and said looking at her with all the lust I had for, "Remove this saree."

"Excuse me?" She said as an reflex.

"I think I was loud enough." I said raising my eyebrows.

She started removing her jewellery first before saree.

"I said saree."

She removed the pin from her left shoulder and her pallu dropped on the floor. From front I could see her tight breast underneath her blouse and her perfectly slim stomach. Her cleavage was very visible in her deep neck blouse. In the mirror I could see her back full of sweat. Her very thin knot was holding up her tight chest together.

"Go slow. Remove the pleats by putting your hand inside." I said and she did exactly like that.

I held the end of her pallu and asked her to turn around while her rest of the saree undressed itself.

Soon all she had on herself was her bra, her panties, her necklace, earrings and bangles.

I got up and passed through her without touching her. I got hold of a bottle of wine which was placed on the table by me of course.

I came back with wine and stood close in front of her.
"You know right it's been so long since I had drinks." I said.

"You wanted to drink while looking at me like this?" She asked with an unbelievable look.

"Yess! It's more fun I assumed."

I kept maintaining eye contact with her and opened the bottle. I started moving it towards my mouth but then I placed my hand on her back and pulled her close to me. Her sweat made my hand wet and she was aroused with my touch. I suddenly started pouring the red wine on her body starting from her shoulders. It started dripping off from her shoulders to her boobs, boobs to stomach, stomach to vagina and then her thighs.

"What-" She wanted to speak but I placed my index finger on her lips.

"Shhh!! You do not get to speak today. Let me do what I am doing." I said and she nodded like a GOOD GIRL.

I poured the wine even on her back. I could see her sexy back and her ass in the mirror. I could see even her front and her back too.

I went on my knees and looked at her. I opened the 3 buttons of my sherwani and grabbed her thighs. I started licking the wine from all over her thighs and then moved towards vagina. The taste of her vagina with the combination of red wine was exactly how divine would taste. She grabbed my hairs tight and moaned in her slutty voice.

My left hand moved towards her right boob and I squeezed it. The other hand was still grabbing the thighs and my mouth was constantly busy with tongue fucking her. After I was finished I licked the wine from her stomach and moved towards boobs. I was quite harsh with the boobs. I left numerous red marks all over her chest. My mouth smelled like red wine. I licked her shoulders and kissed her which made her feel more pleasure than I had ever felt. I had never seen her enjoy so much. Was it the jealousy she was enjoying or the red wine or maybe I was good today!

I made her face the mirror so she could see herself what a mess she looked like. I was standing behind her very close touching her. I was grabbing her ass. I moved her hairs to the front and whispered in her right ears, "After this day you won't be needing an guy friend."

I went down to lick off her back body. I could see her expressions in the mirror now. She was bitting her lower lips and grabbing her hairs to control her pleasure. I finished licking her entire body and it looked like she just had a bath.

I took her in my arms and walked towards bathroom.

"So we are going to take a shower now?" She asked.

"Kind of." I said smiling.

"What the hell is that In the bathtub?" She asked in shock while still hanging in my arms.

"Red wine." I said and started carrying her towards bathtub.

I had filled the bathtub with red wine instead of water.

I placed her inside the bathtub and followed her in. I leaned on towards her and took down her panties slowly while kissing her.

"You taste delectable." She said moving her fingers on my lips.

"That's how you taste baby girl." I said and started taking off my pants inside the red wine.

I thrusted myself into her and kept fucking her like all I wanted was her. It was true all I wanted was her, I wanted her day and night, I wanted to fuck her every second of my life, I wanted to keep touching her and the thought of someone touching her waist just burned me within.

While going in and out, I warned her while breathing heavily, "If you ever let any man touch you I swear next time it will be blood instead of red wine."

I buried my face on her neck and fucked her with all the energy I had in me. I was fucking with so much force that her bangles were making noise while they rested on my shoulders. Every man have romantized the sound of bangles when their woman wears it but trust me the sound of bangles while you fuck her are unbeatable. When there was a knock on the door.

"Wait I'll handle it." She said and ran towards the door in her naked state.

"Who is it?" Reena asked.

"It's Roshni! What are you doing? Are you alright? You have been gone for a long time. " Roshni said.

Reena looked towards me and then at her surroundings to find an answer.

"Actually I tore my saree a little bit and also I was sweating like hell so I was taking a shower. I'll come in 10 minutes I'll get changed."

I gave her an impressed look from bathroom.

She came close and whispered, "We gotta leave now, we have been gone for so long now." She said and started searching for her dress. I escaped her room from the balcony the same way I had escaped some time ago.

I reached the venue before her and she came 10 minutes later so that no one doubts us. The wedding was finally over. I got teary as if my sister was married. I hugged her before she sat in her very lavishly decorated Lamborghini. Aarnav and Aadhya left for the hotel followed by the other family members. Our group was the last to leave the venue. Everyone was going to leave for Mumbai in the morning. Finally the wedding was over and we will be in Mumbai before 12 p.m. Back to work and all the best to the official struggle of our love story. My Mom was somewhat ready for us but Dad wasn't but I was sure he will agree because he had started developing a soft corner for Reena. Now the problem was her family who were just not ready to agree at any cost but Aadhya had gave a hope that she'll convince everyone but that's after her honeymoon. Well I don't blame her it's her wedding, she is a newly wed and she should enjoy with her husband. I am just hoping for the best.

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.1K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
3.4K 155 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
151K 11.1K 60
Aarav thinks of himself as a daring and dashing dude but in reality he is a darpok (Coward) who is scared of the dark and even now he sleeps with bed...
378K 12.2K 52
#1 in random (15 Oct 2016) #96 in Romance (1 April 2017) #86 in Romance (25 April 2017) #82 in Romance (13 may 2017) #77 in Romance (29 may 2017) #30...