Mafia's cute Baby Boy

myrrhchoco द्वारा

Kim's and Jeon's Both well known in Mafia world Blood thirsty for eachother Can go to any length to bring a... अधिक

Characters
Ch1
Ch2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch7
Ch-8
Ch 9
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch-13
Ch14

Ch10

363 43 4
myrrhchoco द्वारा

Hi !!
*************

Taehyung was so annoyed , that he wanted nothing but to drag away Hoseok and push him in his car and go home but apparently he couldn't do it , why because his father would kill him. 

"Taehyung till when we are gonna sit here and watch them play??" Jimin asked slumping on chair , his back was hurting like bitch sitting in uncomfortable position for straight 3 hours now .

"Why are you complaining me huh?? You and Appa were the one to let so called little pince of your's to play ...and yeah what did you called me and insolent insensitive bitch ..now who is being bitch ?"Taehyung taunted pompously.

Jimin glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung ignored the glare and his eyes shifted to Jungkook and his cousin...what was his name again?? Sabudin? Sabudani ?? Sodin ?
Whatever the fuck it was looking like giant men was forcing himself to stay more like that Jungkook bastard pinching him now and than to stay awake.

His eyes than shifted to Min Yoongi, the catman that was supposed to come with us sleeping on floor soundly.....🧐 How will this man even protect somelike Hoseok ?

Taehyung was snapped out of his thought when he hear someone say more like scold and he looked to see Jungkook's right hand man ....ah Seokjin scold three man childs as he said it was enough play and they need to go home.

As expected they started crying.
He groaned and stood up .

Walking towards his crying bride he sqauted ," Stop crying and let's go home..you had played enough already. It's been already 2 in morning. You want to go college right ??"

"But but Seokie wants to play ....Yeonie will go home tomorrow....Seokie will not see him for longgggg time ...Seokie miss playing with Yeonie..."

Taehyung eyes shifted to small feline who smiled sweetly at him even before he could speak something  giant rush to their side followed by Jungcock bitch .

"Yeonie it's time to sleep , we have to leave early tomorrow and look Seokie have to leave as well and Seokie bby we promise you we will return soon so you all can play together and beside look Nammu is tired as well "

Soo-bin said as he gently patted Hoseok's hair as later pouted and hug him.

"But Bunny Boo-"

" Seokie can we pay tomorrow ---yawnnn---I am----sleepy----"

Seeing Namjoon yawn ....Yeonjun started yawning as well....more laudly...

"Me too tired..." Yeonie said and turned to Jungkook," Carry "

Taehyung immediately put his hand on Hoseok's mouth before he start throwing tantrums and crying and was actually amaze when Jungkook didn't bitch about it.

Jin carried his brother in arms while Jungkook piggybank Yeonjun who squealed in happiness.

" Get up " Taehyung said but choked in air when Hoseok snaked his hand around his neck muffling angrily more like in jealous tone ," ya carry Seokie ....how can you ask Seokie to get up ...you meanie uncle "

Taehyung choked and tapped Hoseok hand to loosen hia grip.

Who didn't mumbling angrily.

"Ya yaa get on get on my back " Taehyung mumbled groaning painfully.

What Taehyung wasn't expecting was that to boy swinging on his back like he was mounting horse and thwapp thwapp

Taehyung face smashed into ground followed by A strong cry and bursting of laughter.

Taehyung just wanted ground to swallow him.....his whole body was burning in embarrassment more as to hearing that Jungcock laughing .

Taehyung felt His hair plucking out of his scalp with how tightly Hoseok grabbed more like pulled his hair ," Stupid stupid Tae Tae you made Seokiee falllllll....awahhhh awahhhh meanie Tae Tae bad bad..."

Fall Taehyung wanted to scream loudly and ask when the fuck did you fall...was it your face that was kissing floor like dying fish ?? You little bigger stop crying before I smack your face.....and

Ow owwww

Hoseok hit his back and get up from him ," Seokie don't want oldie like meanie Tae ,Bunny boo carry Seeokieeee "
He whined as he made his way to Soo-bin like little kitten  🐾🐾 .

Yoongi stiffled laughter and cooed at Hoseok's cuteness . He was about to pick him up in his arms when a hand stopped him.

And even before Yoongi could do anything he watched as in one Swift motion Taehyung carried Hoseok in his arms who wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck sniffling .

His teary doe eye clashing with charcoal Black eyes. Hoseok stopped crying and squeales in happiness.

" Let go of him "

Taehyung ignored Jungkook and turned to Mr Jeon ," We will be leaving then." He said and walked through entrance and Hoseok was about to cry 😭 at prospect of going home .

"I will buy you chocolates okay so don't cry and behave nicely "

" Only chocolates ??" Hoseok asked pouting his finger playing with Taehyung's shirt button .

Taehyung didn't answer making Hoseok frown as keep mumbling about how mean he was and blah blah .

******

Taehyung sighted in relief when he put asleep male on bed.

" Handling him is so exhausting even more than those Mafia deals"

Taehyung mumbled and went to shower.

When he came back his jaw dropped to see that sinful dress of little squirt was disvelied and he could clearly catch sight of his long legs along with his underwear.

Taehyung cursed and threw comfort over his form only to get it kicked away by little who whined in sleep.

"Whatever ,who wanna see him anyways" Taehyung said thinking about his plush thigh.

He laid on bed and turned to switch of lights .

Taehyung had been asleep for 20 minutes before he felt something on his face.
He opened his eyes to see it was cloth ... particularly ...a panty ????

Taehyung eyes widen and he immediately sit up to see Hoseok has thrown away the duvet and was continously whimpering and slithering like snake on bed.

Taehyung eyes nearly popped out when he threw his leg on his stomach and Taehyung really had to stop himself from touching thick plush thigh that were looking so tempting.

He threw away his leg again only for little to roll over him and his head laying on his lap .

"ya sleep properly " Taehyung said in cold tone stabbing the air not wanting to touch boy whose dress has bunched up around his mid thigh and was barely covering his assets. 

Suddenly Hoseok opened his eyes and Taehyung swear he felt his soul left his body ," What what is it ??"

"Meanice uncle seokiee is feeling ickky ickyy and this dress is biting Seokieeee can you help Seokie change ??" 

Taehyung blinked at him ....."no" He said and pushed away little boy only for little boy to roll up immediately and straddle his lips .

Taehyung cursed when he felt bare bottom of younger brushing against his crotch .

"Get down "  He said in stern voice but Hoseok was too sleepy to get that into his head. 

He snuggled against Taehyung's chest as he wrapped his arms around his waist . 

"Seokie is tired " He said softly his tone sending shivers down Taehyung's spine...Taehyung really wasn't thinking about how plump lips of later was grazing his thin shirt...as if kissing him there...he wasn't thinking about how warm he was actually feeling...and liking it...

"Hoseo-"

"Call me Seokie Meanie uncle "

"Hoseok get down and go change your clothes" He said pushing away Hoseok who fell on bed back side and Taehyung breathe hitched when he saw bare front of his , fuck his pussy was so plump , beautiful and pink.

Taehyung gulped down ....his hand reached out to brush it...it was so tempting ..but he stopped when he was stomped on face and he dropped his hand to sight.

Taehyung 😑 not again...am I floor mat that he keeps stomping my face.

Hoseok angrily kept kicking and throwing his hands crying .

"Hoseok Behaveeeee" Taehyung yelled in stern voice grabbing hands of Hoseok harshly in his grasp as he pulled him in his embrace

"What's wrong with you ?? " Taehyung asked glaring at Hoseok.

All he got in response was crying sound , Taehyung loosen his grasp and cupper sobbing boys face with all gentleness a mafia can muster," What's wrong he asked ?" He asked in gentle tone .

Crying boy looked into his eyes ," Miss Appa~~~he ~~said~~Seokie can't play ~~anymore ~~since~~Seokie~~lives with~~meanie ~~uncle~~"

"You can play ....everyday ...whenever you want okay ~~~so don't ever cry for reason like this again ~~" Taehyung said as he wipped away boys tear who smiled and kissed him on lips .

Taehyung was amused and raised his eyebrows ,"Why do you keep kissing me ??"

"Does Seokie need to have reason to kiss Meanie uncle ??"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said ,"You---you don't kiss everyone like this okay ??"

Hoseok smiled as he kissed his cheeks and then other cheeks and cupped his cheeks bopping his nose ," Don't worry Meanie uncle Seokie will only kwisss yawn..meanie ...yawn ..like this ...meanie uncle...yawn....Seokie...like..yawnnnnnnmm ...to....play ...with meanie uncle..."

Hoseok said yawning as he put his head on should dozing off

" Don't sleep on me ..."Taehyung said tapping the asleep male

"Change Seokie's clothes....na meanie uncle.

Taehyung sighted and put male on bed who cried .

But stopped crying when clothes were thrown at his face ," change now "

Hoseok mumbled something about how mean uncle but changes nonthe less.

" Come and sleep with Seokie now uncle."Hoseok called to Taehyung who was back facing him.

Taehyung sighted and returned to his bed. Hoseok sprawled himself on Taehyung throwing his leg.

Taehyung sighted as he closed his eyes.

*******

Next morning

Hoseok pouted when he couldn't find sign of Meanie uncle.

He got up and do his morning routine.  It was already 9:30 by the time he got ready and he knew he had missed first lecture and next lecture was at 10:15 . So he took his time playing

After playing with Dino , Hoseok walked down with his bag pack .

" Good morning little prince did you sleep well ???" Merry asked as she ruffled his hair in motherly making boy giggle as she hug her ," yess Seokie slept very well also dreamt lot of lot of chocolates you know ...in Seokie's dream..."

He kept talking about his dream , while Merry fed him pancakes . She wiped his mouth with tissue. And handed him his lunch box she had prepared for him.

" Seokie bby let's go or else you will get late " Yoongi said as he bowed merry in acknowledgement and took Hoseok's bag with him

" Yoonieee hyungiee can't Seokie skip class for today ???you know Seokie has bad dreammm " Hoseok said with pout when his ear was twisted by Yoongi lightly ," Seokie what did I say about lying huh??Should I told Jungkook about this huh??"

Hoseok pouted and pulled his hand that was twisting his ears and kissed his hand ," Suga hyungiee how can you do that to Seokie huh??Seokie loves you and you will let Seokie beat his ass"
He asked in cute voice .

Yoongi pulled back his hand blushing .

" Come on champ we are getting late and don't lie from now on okay bby ??" He asked as he patted his hair who nodded and forwarded his hand to Yoongi who took it as they bidbye to Merry .

*******

"James what did I said huh ??" 

"I ~I ~~"

Gun shot was heard and in instant body dropped on floor.

"Kai clear this mess and ask Jimin to make preparation for tonight's deal."

"Yes sir Taehyung " Kai said bowing and leaving 

The moment he stepped outside the Office door he collapsed.

"Kai again ??" Jaehyun asked 

"Bruh what again ?? As long as this man is alive being so dangerously handsome I will be always on my knees for him."

Jaehyun rolled his eyes ,"So did we have to clean up again??"

"Yes " 

"Gosh it's 295th body of the year and it's not even march yet " 

"Well I am positive by year end it would be at least 2ooo people who have been dead"

"Anyways did you heard boss got married "

Kai laughed loudly as he hit Jaehyun arm," bruh who the fuck would be mad enough to marry him ?? Like seriously bruh I do have solid crush on him but even I am not than insane to marry him. "

"Well from what I have hear it's Jeon"

"As in Jeon Jungkook?? Nah that can never happen" 

Jaehyun raised his eyebrow at man ," Why do you think so ?? Never heard of Enemies to Lover plot??"

"I have but dude can you for once think who will be top and who will be bottom?? And beside that they fuckin hate each other so much that love will be dreading to even knock at their door step and beside that I have heard Jungkook guy already has someone he loves"

"Who??"

"I don't know name but I know man is his right hand and most trusted friend "

"Ah Kim Seokjin??"

"yah"

Even before they could speak again they heard Jimin call for them.

**********

Hoseok yawned loudly .

"Seokiee are you sleepy ??" Namjoon asked as he sat beside his best friend in canteen.

"Ahh ~~ yes ~~Namm~~Seokie~~is ~~yawn very ~~tired "

Namu patted his friend's back cutely and made him lay his head on lap >

"Namu "

"Yes Seokiee"

"Should we go to park today to play please??"

"but Kookie hyung will scold us again...You known na Seokie...kookie hyung doesn't like when we go to play at park .."

"But Namu we will return home soon , Seokie promises Kookie hyung won't even know that we have gone to park"

"How ??But ??" 

"uhm let's just leave for park right now than we will come back around 5 when college ends "

"Nah Seokie ....it's dangerous ...Kookie hyung will -"

"Namu please na "

"But Seokieee"

"Namu please please please.for Seokie Nammu let's go naaaaa"

"Okay "

"Yayyyy" Hoseok giggled and hug his best friend who smiled as well. 

Unknown to both third party was there listening to them talk.

***********

Vote and comments 👉👍💕

Also update would be when I would be free cause my exams are there...it's like I have 3 exams in row.. one falls mid April (last for week)other is in beginning of May .
so I hope you would support me .
😄

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

395K 11.3K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
409K 17.9K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...
979K 47.3K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
118K 5.8K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...