Murder Drones Novelized

By Kositos115

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION! THIS MIGHT BE IMPORTANT! Hello! This is my first work in english... sorry for any mi... More

Prologue

Chapter 1: The Murder Drone

14 0 0
By Kositos115

Uzi layed in her bed, mentally tired from working on one of her creations... she called it Big Fucking Gun wich is more precisely a Railgun Sniper Rifle.
Uzi is in her own words, a "Rebel" Worker Drone. She questioned everything that surrounded her, the decisions taken by his father Khan Doorman, builder of the bunker, murmuring that hiding inside a bunker protected by 3 doors was an act of cowardice. She insisted on the idea of rebelling against their creators -the humans- who treated them like trash, and the first step to doing so was kicking the Murder Drones s' asses. Of course no one listened to her, wich feed her desires to create a weapon that could destroy the Murder Drones and show everyone else how wrong they were.

Uzi then checked the clock, and realized she spent the whole night working on the Big Fucking Gun.

6:34 AM

What? Oh god now i have to go to school without having any rest! Amazing... She thought.
He picked her weapon and the basic scholar items and went to the school room. To arrive she had to go through hallways which were mostly made of metal and other types of cement, the only natural adornment was the cold inside, but that was no problem for the Drones as they would resist much more. Its enough for me to say the place was depressing thanks to the gray tones of the bunker.

Once Uzi arrived to the school room, everyone looked at her, and started to murmur, her response being an annoyed face, transmitted by her viewfinder that showed her neon purple eyes.
"Silence!" Said the teacher "Class, i guess you do remember that today is the project presentation day, so start to prepare, in the next 10 minutes we will begin with the presentations" his words were clear and direct, everyone obeyed and started pulling up their stuff.
Uzi did as well, the teacher noticed something weird in her backpack, but decided to ignore it thinking it was her project.
The Project Presentation was basically a digital presentation of a project you will do in the future, testing your thinking, planning and execution skills, it was decided to be in groups, however, Uzi decided to be alone, allowing her to execute her plan to create a weapon.
The first group did their presentation, it was basically a plan to... terraform Cooper 9 again so that there would be nature on the planet.
Let's just say that although it sounds good and ambitious, it lacked of ideal planning part.
Now it was Uzi s' turn... she stepped in, everyone was looking, murmuring around that probably she was going to show something damn insane.

And they were right.

She inmediately showed them the story of the Murder Drones, how these 3 changed their whole lives.
"It only took them to arrive to private us from the surface of this planet we call 'Home!' And what did our parents do? Nothing!" Were her words "We have to fight them to reclaim what belongs to us... and for that i..." then she pulled out the Big Fucking Gun she had in her backpack, scaring everyone.
"And for that i have brought this weapon i hath made!" She exclaimed, and laughed like a maniac "Don't worry... it doesn't work yet! Or maybe it actually does" Then she activated the Railgun Sniper and from the cannon emerged a green light, Uzi laughed way more...
"Uzi... this is not what we have agreed on what you were going to do" reproached the professor.
"No? But... this is what i wanted to do!"
"Then you forgot to tell me... We agreed that you should have made a Router, not a damn Rifle capable of... not functioning... "
"What?"
Then Uzi noticed at what the teacher was staring at, red light emerged from the railgun cannon, these were bad news.

¡¡¡KABOOM!!!

After the explosion Uzi was sent to the medical center, her visor was repaired from the explosion caused by the Rail Gun s' failure.
It lacks a part, She thought.
T

hen Uzi heard giggles from outside, it was Lizzy, and her russian friend.
"Razve ona ne takaya glupaya?"
"Yes she is, too bad the explosion did not kill her!" Lizzy joked.
Her friend laughed, and so did she, then they got away, but their voices would still be heard from a distance.
"Ty takoy plokhoy! Khakhakha" That was the last thing Uzi heard, then nothing but an uncomfortable silence.
Uzi felt bad... the constant murmurs against her, and her father doing nothing about it, he loved and cared for the doors more than Uzi herself.
She started to doubt about her creation, maybe her classmates were right and she would do nothing but to wait for the day the Murder Drones find out how to enter and kill everyone according to her thoughts.

Then she looked at the Big Fucking Gun.
There it was, it just needed a bunch of repairs and additions and it would be complete. The Drones s' only chance to fight the Murder Drones for freedom Our only chance...
Then she grabbed the Big Fucking Gun and rushed to the apartment where she lived with her father in this underground bunker. Again going through the grey metal hallways, with nothing but artificial beings living inside, no natural being was here.
The Bunker itself was a prison, a prison for those who survived...
Uzi's footsteps echoed through the metal corridors, whose walls and floors were dirty and rusted. Her sensors detected the cold dampness seeping through the vents or a crack in an abandoned part of the bunker itself. She had taken the decision of going outside, find a part of her Railgun and use it against the Murder Drones to destroy them.

Uzi arrived at her room and grabbed a functional pistol she made in case of needing it, along with a knife. Then she took the Special Keys to open the bunker doors.
"Its time" She said to herself.
She left the room, and got close to the doors, and when she was about to open the second door wich led to the first door that protected the bunker from the exterior...
"Hey! What are you doing here?" A voice manifested from behind.
A drone with a moustache and a worker helmet, with white neon eyes on his visor.
Khan Doorman, father of Uzi, respected and famous for the construction of the doors that saved the rest of surviving Worker Drones from the other Murder Drones.
"Umm..." Uzi thought on something quick "Going to meet my boyfriend who i definitely have?" She answered, with a nervous smile.
Khan laughed at that response, then pulled a serious face.
"Seriously, though" He continued, now putting pressure on Uzi, she had to think on some good belieable excuse to go outside.
"Umm... so... i... i... have... i have to measure the exterior hydraulic mechanisms of door 1... because thats... my school project!" She said, expecting that such words would work.
Khan looked at her daughter with indifference, he saw the Railgun Rifle and had his doubts.
"Ok i can believe that... but the Rifle... for what?" He questioned.
"Umm..." now Uzi knew she got caught, his father was going to be very annoyed, or that was what she was thinking. "In case the Murder Drones approach me and i have to self defense?"
Khan was shocked at that response, that made him remember what the Murder Drones did to his wife... and now her daughter wanted to go outside for whatever reason, risking her life and most probably getting killed for it!
"Uzi... whatever you are planning to do outside... don't do it" Then Khan saw Uzi had the Special Keys on her right hand, she tried to hide it though "And that is mine..." he continued and took the Keys from Uzi.
"Do not go outside, if you do you are risking yourself! Many have died to the hands of the Murder Drones and i do not want to..."
"And for that reason i will go outside dad" Uzi interrupted Khan before he would finish his sentence "So these Murder Drones stop killing people of our own, and you will not have to worry about me anymore, i will save everyone" She declared.
Khan then turned around but he saw nothing, no one was here.
"What!? Uzi! Come back here!" Khan exclaimed.
Then he saw one of the vents laying open. Khan knew there was a system of vents in the bunker, one specific vent lead to the surface, and just as it was sealed on the inside, on the inside it could be destroyed.
No way she actually wants to leave!
"Khan! What happened?" Asked one of the Drones that guarded the first Door, he had opened the second door when he heard something.
"My daughter! She got out of the bunker! We must find her!"
The Drones were shocked when they heard these words.
"Impossible! She knows what expects her outside!" One of the drones said.
Then they looked their swords and rifles they took in case of needing it.
"Khan stay here, we will go and find your daughter, she will be back" he continued, grabbing the M4 he had, two of his mates grabbed their weapons and the door was open revealing the surface.
The surface was nothing more but snow, intense cold winds abandoned buildings, bodies of humans and destroyed drones in the ground, abandoned cars and other rests of human civilization.
"Lets go" the search team of 3 went outside, closing the door and going in search for Uzi.

Meanwhile Uzi arrived to the city, being deep inside of the maze of abandoned buildings and bodies. She knew she was getting deeper and deeper into the city because more skeletons and destroyed drones were showing up, laying in the cold white ground. All of the Drones had a "Fatal Error 505" on their visors, wich made Uzi think if there was some sort of "Other Side of the Veil" for them, or if when they die they just vanish from existence.
Most buildings were kinda destroyed and damaged thanks the weapons the Murder Drones used to kill the Worker Drones.
Uzi looked her surroundings constantly, making sure to not be caught by surprise, she quickly developed a paranoia with every sound around. Her sensors detected this place was way much colder than the bunker.
Then, after scouting around, she spotted a giant pillar of corpses right in front of her.
"What the... fuck?"
She made a step and heard cracking, when looking down she saw it was the body of a dead Worker Drone.
"Robo-Christ..." then looking around, she found something that interested her.
An energy booster that was also capable of decreasing recoil and improving the accuracy of the weapon.
Uzi saw that this energy booster was of good quality, and still intact, so she would use it to make her weapon perfect and functional, with high accuracy and adding the capability of moving while loading the shot.
Uzi smiled, with evil desires, now her weapon was complete! Now she would fight the Murder Drones and destroy them!
These thoughts quickly vanished when she heard a metal impact coming from behind her.
She noticed someone in a space ship close to her, the landing pod of the Murder Drones.
Oh crap! She exclaimed in her mind, and got away hiding in a wall, placing the energy booster in her railgun and aimed... to nowhere.
"What? Where did he go...?" Then Uzi was kicked and sent to fly, losing the Railgun, someone landed right behind her.
Uzi quickly realized it was a Murder Drone that spotted her. She then with quick reaction landed with both feet and got in a combat position "And they said pirating all that anime was use..." she was interrupted when the Murder Drone showed up right next to her out of nowhere He is fast!
The Murder Drone stung his nanite syringe in Uzi s' hand taking advantage of the surprise element. Uzi exclaimed in pain and the Murder Drone sent her to eat soil and then throw her behind.
"Wait! Uzi!" A drone screamed.
The Murder Drone took a turn and saw the team that went to search Uzi, they were equipped with Maverick Carbines.
"Take him down!" Ordered the leader of the squad, and the other 2 obeyed.
The Murder Drone responded deploying his wings and launching himself against the Drones, deploying a sword from his right arm, stunging it inside a Worker Drone that didn't even realize he was killed, then other one tried to hit this genocide robot with a bat, but missed and then felt a pain coming from his back and a liquid coming out of his wound, falling to the ground dead. The captain loaded his Maverick Carbine and shot a few times but his bullets were blocked by the sword and he got cut into two pieces.
"Now... where is she..." Uzi looked for the Railgun, finding it and picking it up.
Then the Murder Drone looked for Uzi, and spotted her with the Railgun.
"Suck this one!" She insulted, and shot the Murder Drone.
"OH FUUUCK!!!"
But for her surprise, the proyectile didn't hit the target, Uzi realized the Drone had stopped the proyectile with his bare hands...
"What the...!?" Uzi interrupted herself, the green laser wasn't doing what it was supposed to do. Then she started struggling with the rifle as the projectile was being sent back at her.
"This is my only chance... to show them i am worth something!" Uzi heard these words coming from the Murder Drone, followed up by: "And they will not consider me useless anymore!" Uzi was confused, the Murder Drone was struggling for something that was not killing for pleasure... but for something else. Uzi couldn't think as she recieved her own shot and being sent to fly with less intensity as the projectile started to slowly dissapear and losing efficacy,.
"See!? This is what i am capable of!"
Uzi screamed all the way up and down, eating the floor once again.
I am still alive... but it hurts like hell! Uzi thought, then looked at her left hand, the wound was melting her hand down slowly, but it was painfull.
Uzi tried to get up but failed miserably, falling again with the snow getting filled with her own oil.
She heard metal steps approaching slowly and thought, this was the end.
"Uzi... Uzi!" A voice called the Worker Drone, sounding like echo.
"What...? Who is...?"
"Uzi, my daughter... you told me you were going to save everyone right?" It was Khan s' voice, but it wasn't real and Uzi knew "Uzi... you told me i will not have to worry about you anymore once you destroyed these Murder Drones... you mustn't forget that!" Were his words, Uzi slowly started to react again. "If you wanna save everyone in this planet... then get up! Its neccesary if you want to stop this genocide! You don't have the right to lose! You don't have the right to lose!"
Uzi moved her hand, and slowly got up.
"What in the world?" The Murder Drone was caught by surprise, and stopped approaching She is getting up!
"My dad is right... i can't lose... i don't have the right to!" She screamed,
Then she felt something strange, as something was activated in her programming.

absoluteSolver string = false
absoluteSolver string = true

Uzi ignored that strange feeling and picked her weapon and aimed again.
"It will be futile" the Murder Drone warned.
"I don't care! You already heard me!" Uzi responded, a purple aura surrounded her body, and shoot again, the projectile was now purple instead of green.
The Murder Drone deployed his photon cannon from his left arm, and shoot towards Uzi, both projectiles collided but Uzi s' Railgun apparently had more power and was getting closer and closer.
"What is this? Its becoming more powerfull!" The Murder Drone was being pushed back and lost control, both his arms flipped, and he was inside the purple laser, feeling thousands of thousands of micro explosions per second on his body.
Then the projectile dissipated, and Uzi only saw a bunch of metal pieces, wires, mechanical parts and "green cards" fall to the ground.
"I... i... i just... did i just kill a Murder Drone?" Uzi fell to her knees on the ground. She did not know what had just happened, nor did she know how she had accomplished such a feat.
The cold winds became stronger, wich blew the snow away, it impacting against Uzi s' head, and almost taking away her beanie. So Uzi got up and she turned, about to leave.
Once she gave a step, she heard something coming from her back, turning her head and watched in utter shock that the remaining pieces were being put together, and the destructed body of the Murder Drone was regenerating.
"In the name of robo-jesus, what in the world is happening!?"
Once the body was fully regenerated, a message poped up in the visor of the Murder Drone.

REBOOTING ALL SYSTEMS
16%

49%

78%
Oh shit! I have to be fast!
In just three seconds, the rebooting was at 92% of completion, so Uzi rushed to the yet unconcius body of the Murder Drone and hit him in the head with the arm of a dead Worker Drone.
Then the rebooting message changed.

REBOOTING WAS INTERRUPTED
ERROR: 303
RECORDED MEMORY MIGHT FAIL.

Uzi noticed that one of the yellow spheres in the Drone s' diadem was neon red instead of yellow, indicating an error on his systems.
Then yellow eyes poped up in the Drone s' visor, wich looked friendly, and completely equal to a regular Worker Drone.
"Did you just... hit me with that arm?" The drone spoke.
Right, he can speak Uzi remembered, and thought, on what he meant with: <<This is my only chance to show them i am worth something>> if she wanted to know that, she had to ask this Murder Drone about the rest of the team.
"Yeah... it was accidental...?"
"Oh ok! Accidents can happen!" He said, being very chill about it, reaction that surprised Uzi "Also, are you new in the squad? Because you are a bit... too small to be a Dissasembly Drone" he continued, looking at Uzi with suspection. Though, his programming was damaged, because of that he wasn't able to identify if Uzi was a Worker Drone or a Disassembly Drone, so he quickly assumed Uzi was a Disassembly Drone.
"Hah it doesn't matter! Welcome to the squad! I am Serial Designation N, but you can just call me N, i am the captain of the squad, actually not... No! I am not supposed to say that!" He got awkward at his own words, wich was weird but Uzi found interesting that N had a personality, it is quite dumb but its something.
"Well i am not the captain... they say that honesty is the best policy... or is it? I don't know"
"Yes it is i guess... so... i have to go now..." Uzi was about to leave but got interrupted when she felt an enormous pain coming from her hand, the nanites where consuming it slowly and the melting was terribly painfull. N noticed Uzi s' agony "You stung yourself accidentally? You can use your saliva to neutralize the nanites... if it wasn't for it i would be melting myself all the time" he said, smiling.
"You mean..." and both said at the same time: "Disassembly Drone Saliva?"
"Ok look, i do not have that saliva? Would you help me with that?" Uzi kindly asked.
"Oh sure! I love doing anything!" Was N s' response.
And now, at Uzi s' request both were inside the landing pod of the Disassembly Drones. Uzi pulled her hand out of N s' mouth.
"Well... i... kinda... uhmm..." N just had no comment to say, so he decided to be quiet at that moment.
"We will never talk about this... You mentioned before there was a captain right?" Uzi asked, seeking an immediate response.
"Yes indeed!"
"So, would you like to tell me who are the other members of the squad?" Uzi asked.
"Oh! Our squad leader is J! She is an amazing leader, always caring of the rest of the squad!" N did a smile and Uzi knew it was fake.

N remembered the moment he was called "Trash, battery waster" and how various other insults and slurs came from J against him. Eventually saying she really wants to kill him, but having the luck she didn't had such orders, but hoping to recieve them, sooner or later.

"And the other one! Her name is V! She is also amazing... i have a secret crush for her... ¿¡Do not tell her ok!?" He begged.
"Ok...? I will not" Uzi sworn.
N had recorded on his memory log a moment when he tried to socialize with V, but she was busy massacring some Worker Drones both found. She was ripping away parts of these Worker Drones with her claws, spreading oil all around...
"And yet... i still feel nothing..." V said.
N was behind her, she knew it but prefered to ignore him and continue her massacre. Allthough, N really wanted to give a try.
"So... uh... V... i found out that today there is gonna be a meteor shower... and i think we would..." he spoke, being a bit nervous about it.
V interrupted herself and stared at N, very deeply, N smiled, as this was the first time he got her attention.
"So sorry but i... i am not really interested on that" V responded, and immediately she deployed her wings and flied away.
"Oh... maybe some other time?... I guess?" N said. He faked a smile and when V was completely gone his expression changed. N felt something that was getting him upset, the accumulated damage from J s' abuses and V s' apparent ignorance started to make effect on him.

N then found himself on front of Uzi again, "Both... both are... both are amazing! When they show up and you get to know them you will surely like them!" N said, assimilating enthusiasm.
Uzi expressed disapproval but then she looked to the rest of the pod, something felt off about it.
"Oh! Yeah! Let me show you a tour! Outside there are these... bodies, tower thingies... and here we have the buttons! Beep Boop!" N touched what Uzi recognized to be a computer keyboard while N was beepbooping. Looking the computer with more attention revealed the computer was a communication center to have contact with other ships, and planets too.
"Wait a second... this thing is a spaceship!" Uzi revealed "It would get us out of the planet!"
"Its more a single-use missile... i wasn't thaught how to land with it" N answered, but Uzi got an idea.
"No look... i... no, the Worker Drones can work with them on this and repair it! Instead of killing!" Uzi reprimanded N and pointed her finger on him, but quickly reverting her position "Wich we... why we were doing it again?"
"Well, apart of tearing them and consuming their sweet and warm oil to avoid overheat and by so dying... well i don't know, i guess i just want to be... usefull" was N s' honest answer "Give me a job and i will allways try my best" he continued.
"And look all the respect it has brought you N, do you really think the company won't dispose you after you finish your mission?" Uzi questioned what N told her as response, it is indeed clear that once the squad finishes they will be of no more use for humans.
"Oh wow! That is really rebelious! And being a rebel is kinda cool but... not as cool as following the rules" N said, and tried to look cool when saying that.
"Ugh... N you..." then metalic sounds came from the exterior of the ship.
"Oh hey! They arrived! You will really like them now since..." N then lost Uzi of sight.
"N... come out here!" A voice called him to come outside, he got up and then he was grabbed and pulled outside.
"Hey hey!" N tried to resist but then recieved a hit by J.
Meanwhile V looked around the ship, and found Uzi running away, she then landed on ground to hunt Uzi but spotted J with N.
"J? What is wrong with N now?"
"This waste of batteries is now malfunctioning..." J said, frustrated.
She hit N once more
"Moron bot? Hello?" J asked and mocked N. Then on N s' visor a message poped up:

MEMORY LOG ERROR DETECTED.
PATCHING...

Memory log? How? J wondered, for her that is not possible unless you recieved a fatal damage near the memory core area.
Then another message poped up.

RECOVERING MEMORY... PLEASE WAIT...
ONE ENTITY DETECTED, IDENTIFYING...

"Someone was here?" J asked in a low voice.

EVERYTHING FIXED AND PATCHED. HAVE A NICE DAY

N then returned to normal, he was worried and feeling rushed.
"Uhm... god! So sorry i have to go now!" He said, before running and deploying his wings to fly away.
J and V looked with suspicion, both knewt what they were thinking on, a Worker Drone must have done something to N.
J gave signals to V to follow him, she obeyed and deployed her wings and flied away.
When she got away J looked at the terrain. Something was off on the ground, apart of clear signals of combat and new bodies, but something in the ground told her some explosion might have happened.
Couldn't be anything caused by a regular explosion... no signals from a Photon Cannon... must have been... J then thought on the only reasonable thing A weapon!
After making that conclusion J quickly deployed her wings and flied, rushing to reach both V and N.

Khan Doorman was very much worried... he still hasn't recieved any new information on the rescue team nor her daughter... Khan thought this would be a nightmare but it felt so damn real, he wouldn't accept to hear that her daughter had died.
Then his phone rang. He immediately picked it up.
"Is she okay?" He asked.
"Mr Khan... uhm... i..." the voice sounded very worried, Khan didn't want to listen to him with that tone "i... i am sorry, the team didn't make it and..." Khan cut the call.
"SCREW IT!" He screamed, and hit the table.
There were other Worker Drones from the WDF surrounding him.
He looked at them, and the weapons they had, Mavericks M4A1s, Night Hawks .50Cs, SPAS 12 they stole from abandoned human houses... they had a lot of guns, and he felt they had to do something.
"Listen up... i refuse to let my daughter die there... she was right! We have been hiding here like cowards... And we are not going to hide anymore!" Khan expressed all his anger through these words "I am gonna kill these Murder Drones for what they did to me... to my family... to you, you and YOU! We are gonna kill them all and we will finally be free once again!" After saying his words, the Drones felt the same, and cheered up, picked up their weapons and exited the armory, now going in direction to the main gate.

Uzi though, not what the rest were thinking... she was still alive, but for now, as she was running away hoping to not be found.

Uzi looked more deeply into a light she spotted, realizing this was the gate to the Bunker.
"Oh thank robo god!" She screamed and ran with more strenght, allowing the
She reached the metal gate and hit it various times.

From the other side a team of guards that were there for today s' turn were playing Gin Rummy, but heard the metal sounds coming from outside.
"Help! I need help! Let me inside!" A panicking voice would be heard from the other side.
Uzi hit way more harder, and looked behind... she saw 2 neon yellow circles, wich she recognized. N? He followed me here!? Oh no! Oh no!
The guards then looked at each other and one of them quickly took action and used his key to open the gate. Once it was open it revealed what he thought it would be, Uzi, but also spotted N.
"Get in! Get in!" They said, at the same time they were closing the gate and picking their weapons.
Uzi got inside by jumping once she had enough space to get in, and the door then was set to close, but that is when suddenly it was interrupted.
"What the? Its not closing!" Then looking at the gate, they realized a hand got in middle, it was from the Murder Drone. Uzi noticed no part of the gate was even touching him, the light from the hall revealed some sort of force field, wich looked like crystal by the light. That was probably how he stopped her Big Fucking Gun, by making use of a force field.
"Uzi get away and go with your dad... we will take care of this..." a Worker Drone said, and aimed his weapon to N and shoot.

Uzi obeyed and ran away while shots were fired... then quickly screams were heard and battle cries too. That made her run out of pure fear... then silence, and nothing but the sounds of her own steps.
"I am so... so tired... why though? I am a robot..." Uzi complained.
Then she heard various metal steps, that were fast paced.
"Huh... hey! I need help!" She screamed. The steps stopped for a few seconds, then she heard someone coming closer to her.
A Worker Drone from the WDF, he was surprised but did not hesitate to scream: "Its Uzi! She is still alive!"
Everyone came close to her, and among them, Khan.
Uzi spotted his father, and ran to him.
Some other Worker Drones went ahead to check and find anything as the main gate guards were not responding their radio calls.
"Dad!"
Khan looked at her, he was shocked but after seeing her daughter he got extremely happy and went to hug her.
Uzi ran to him, and the door that united the main hall with the second door closed, separating Uzi and Khan.
"Wait what!?"
"Shit! We are now trapped!"
Some Worker Drones and Uzi were now stuck behind a gate that they would not open, and red lights took over, along with an alarm telling everyone an intruder was inside. Uzi knew who it was.
"Wait! No! We must open this door!" Khan ordered his men to help him force the door open, they were doing everything to pull up the upper part of the gate.
Then scream sounds of agony and battle cries were heard from behind Uzi. The Drones that were stuck and trying to help get the upper part be forced open flipped, and aimed their weapons to the yellow dots and spheres in the hallway.
"Shit! He is here!"
But looking with more attention revealed that it wasn't N... the body and legs were different, and the size was a bit smaller. The hairstyle was different too, adding two tails tied with black ribbons.
"It isn't N..." Uzi realized that not only N entered, but also J and V.
Khan doorman pulled the radio and contacted the Doors Manager, the guy who would open and close doors for any situations.
"Hey!? You there!?"
No response.
"You there!?"
From the other side of the call, a computer in the desk, a chair laying on the floor wich was with oil spreading over it.

"Shoot! Kill it!" A Drone screamed, and shots were fired from the M4s and Spas 12 shotguns, but for J these things were nothing.
She rushed with all her speed towards the Worker Drones and with her sword she danced with those doomed to die.
She was just too fast for the Drones, they felt pain, parts being ripped apart and their oil being scattered on the metal floors and walls before being able to see J. She stung her Syringe to the ones who were struggling with death in the head, so they would die and stop screaming.
Khan tried to force the gate to open, but his mates gave up and pulled him out, so they would be safe.
"No! I can't leave her!"
"Sorry but we can't be here anymore!"
Uzi hit the gate with more force and desperation screaming:"Don't leave me here!" and when she turned around she saw that the last Worker Drone had been torn to pieces, so she took her rifle and aimed but saw nothing.
"Huh!?" She was confused and then felt a hit on her head, making her lose the balance, but she did not let herself fall.
"What? You wanna pull a fight you will lose?"
Uzi replied by grabbing hew Railgun and aiming. It was ready for another shot.
"I committed a mistake, and the way to fix it, is to destroy you!"
J then ran towards Uzi, who did not notice in time, and she recieved a punch from J and lost the Railgun, but made sure to counter by hitting J in the "stomach" area. None of the two fell to the ground and gave some steps back from each other, both charged against each other and initiated a melee fight with fists and kicks... even tried to sting her syringe but Uzi already knew what it would do and dodged every attempt J did to sting it. With that J understood that a melee fight would be of no use, so she deployed her MP5 and shoot Uzi point blank.
She recieved 3 shoots and fell to the ground. J aimed at her head but she heard metal steps coming from behind and a voice the two recognized.
"Wait! Wait!" N approached J.
"What now?" J asked, while shooting Uzi without looking at her.
N noticed that Uzi was still alive, but said nothing about it.
"Uhm... look i... is not that i want to keep assassinating these... not so different to us, Worker Drones, but by curiosity... do we know what will the company do with us when we finish this mission?"
J looked at N, he had questioned the company she was loyal to, and the mission in its entirety.
Uzi heard this, wich caught her attention, but there is nothing she would do, she had to play dead so J believed she was indeed dead and get away.
"Excuse me?"
"Well, a certain Worker Drone suggested to repair our pod so we would escape the planet but... Hey that goes against the rules! But i just wonder... why is the pod a one shot missile? Maybe the humans don't like robots and since we are robots..."
J got close to N, and kept staring on him.
"You must know, the Worker Drones are... corrupt, N" J whispered "You though, managed to get inside these doors and allowed us to enter... and i am really proud of that, but now..." N then felt something in his chest, it burns, and it caused him pain, when he looked down he saw a device that got stung on him and on his visor a warning poped up.

MAJOR WARNING: A VIRUS IS BEING UPLOADED FROM A DEVICE.
PLEASE REMOVE THE DEVICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE FATAL ERRORS OCCUR.

"You have disappointed me" J finished her sentence. She deployed her photon cannon and shot the gate that protected the bunker, she was now inside.
"Its sad to see you got corrupted as well, N, look at what you had just ahead of you, but thanks to you its all mine now" She smiled and then rushed fast forward.
"J? J?" V spoke from the communicator.
"Yes V?"
"I have found their evacuation path... they now have nowhere to run"
"Excellent"
N tried to keep himself, but all his systems were failing, he was at the brink of erasement.
Uzi stopped hearing steps from J and got up, luckily she forgot to destroy the Railgun. But the thing is that she would not ignore N s' agony, and was trying to understand what he wanted to achieve with this.
"N... what where you thinking on?"
"Da-damn it... i am s-sorry, i have, made-e a lot of-of mistakes" he replied.
Uzi got close to N.
"You... don no-not have-ve to-to do any-anything to me" he continued "I can't fix mistakes, i can't, n-now run away-away" N lost his balance and succumbed but Uzi grabbed him.
"N, i know what being called a no one is, i've made mistakes too but now is the opportunity to fix them" N upon listeing those words raised his head and looked at Uzi "You once said <<This is my chance to show them i am worth something>> and they did not care, but now you can indeed show them what you can do" N smiled and replied saying: "Huhu! I love doing anything!"
Then Uzi ripped the device off N s' body "Good, lets go"
N got up, he felt better, nothing weird on his systems anymore. He got up and both rushed fast forward.

Khan Doorman, and a bunch of Worker Drones with him were now cornered, trapped, and the Disassembly Drones were right in front of them.
"In such case then... Fire!" Khan Ordered.
The Drones that were armed with weapons fired and the ones that didn't proceeded to hide anywhere. For J and V this was nothing. Both deployed their missile launcher and fired the explosives, destroying every Worker Drone in front of them.
Khan Doorman was sent to fly, and J started to approach to him.
"Worker Drones from Copper 9... your judgement day has arrived... now face your extinction!" J deployed her missile launcher from the other arm.
"Ahem! Ahem!" A voice caught the attention of both J and V, they turned around and spotted Uzi and N.
"What? They are still alive! Didn't you kill them?" V questioned J.
"I was sure i did!" J replied, she was furious, how did Uzi survive? How did N survive? That didn't matter anymore, she will have to kill them again once and for all.
"Disassembly Drones... you two will perish to this big shit! Face the consequences of genocide!"
Khan looked at Uzi, she was still alive, but now she was along a Murder Drone.
"They are going to fight!" A Worker Drone said. Khan looked at him, he had no idea on what to do now, but hope her daughter would win.
"I will take on J..."
"Too late N! She is mine now!" Uzi replied, and rushed forward, aiming and preparing to shoot her Railgun sniper rifle.
Now that meant he will have to fight V, and he saw her rushing towards him.
"Oh crap..."
V attacked with her sword and then used the MP5 to shoot N and take him down quickly, but she failed when he replied activating his force field, wich looked like a crystal wall.
"Your defense is incredible... but... will you be able to see what i will do?" V questioned, and then she was suddenly gone.
What? Damn it! She went invisible!

Uzi realized J was chasing her from behind, so she aimed and again saw nothing, noticing J was on top of her Uzi aimed up but recieved the kick J intended to land, making her fall to the ground and dropping the Railgun very far.
"You are nothing to me but just another stupid Worker Drone!" J assured.
"We will see that!" Uzi said. She got up and charged against J, a melee combat between the two begun, J knew this was going to end in nothing but a tie as she learned from earlier. Blocking hits from Uzi and her blocking J s' attacks, she gave steps back and deployed her MP5, shooting at Uzi with all the accuracy possible.
Then a purple aura manifested on Uzi s' hand and with it Uzi managed to block all bullets without recieving any damage.
"What the hell?" J would not believe it, the MP5 did nothing.
Uzi was now close to her railgun, and it was charged so if she picked it up she would shoot and have a chance to kill j with it. J didn't want to allow this so she ran full speed towards Uzi.

N noticed at last moment V s' sword attack -V can't perform attacks when she is invisible- he managed to dodge it but the sword still damaged his chest. N deployed his Photon Cannon and aimed at V who was unprotected since her back was exposed to N, but when he was going to shoot, instead of a projectile... hearts spawned from it.
"Ahg! My mind doesn't know where it is!"
V took the opportunity and hit N with so much strenght that it made him fly, V deployed her wings and gave N chase. N deployed his wings and sword too and a sky sword fight began between the two, wich looked more like a opera dance due to the movements and angles used in the interchanges.

Uzi looked back and noticed J approaching her very quickly, so she decided to stop, aim and give a shoot. J quickly noticed what she was going to do and deployed her Electric Cannon, creating with it a Sphere charged of Electrons and shooted it against Uzi, who dodged it but when she did that, the sphere exploded and it turned into a Electric Shockwave. This Electric Shockwave affects only electric devices and systems, including Drones. The Shockwave impacted Uzi, pushing her some steps back, and the moment she wanted to move her arm, she wouldn't. "What? I can't move?" No parts of her body were responding.
"Now you are mine... it was a mistake to challenge me" J said, smiling.
J s' Syringe started to shine in extreme, and got closer with each metal step. Then she charged against Uzi with her maximun speed, and stung her syringe in Uzis chest.
The impact was so powerfull and so fast it made Uzi fly and she hit one of the Cargo Containers in the place.
N heard the impact and looked for Uzi.
"No! Uzi!" N exclaimed.
Then he looked at his side and saw V right next to him, with her sword aiming to cut his head, N s' scared expression reminded her of something...
"Come on! Get rid of that traitor!" J exclaimed to V.
She immediately stopped her attack at the memory of N with a worker hat, in a butler uniform.
"What is wrong!? Kill him! He betrayed us and the company!" J ordered with all her anger.
V at that gave N a fast kick with her metal leg and sent him to eat the floor, she descended and looked at N, for some reason she felt she was doing wrong, she felt bad.
"Now just get rid of him"
V stepped on N and deployed her Photon Cannon, charging it and about to shoot.
"Sorry"
"Wait wait!"
N noticed V s' expression, she was sad for some reason, he did not know why.

Then a purple light sorrounded the area.

Everyone was caught by surprise, more specifically J, she turned around and saw it was Uzi, she was still alive.
Her left eye was replaced by a symbol V recognized, the symbol was similar to a star of 3 dots, but with a cube in the center of the star -or something like that-.
Uzi s' body was surrounded by a bright aura of purple color. N remembered that, in his fight with Uzi, the same bright purple aura manifested surrounding her, N thought Uzi would have some sort of unknown power.
"J... this hasn't finished yet... no matter what i will never give up! The fire of my life is still burning and as long as it burns I will never stay immobile on the ground!" Uzi warned, J did not hesitate deployed her photon cannon and shoot.
But instead of impacting Uzi, it impacted something else that J wouldn't see, some force field but it wasn't that. Then the Photon projectile disippated.
"What in the world of JcJenson s' products!?" J was shocked, her most dangerous weapok did not function.
Uzi felt strange, she was filled with energy and power, so she landed a hit with her punch to the air. N saw that a cone was formed behind Uzi s' arm, in other words, she had broken sound barrier. J felt a punch on her chest and was sent to fly, then she felt more and more hits landing on her entire body, basically receiving blows even in the passport, and she ate the floor. Her diadem was completely destroyed, parts of her body were cracked and she was spilling oil all around on the floor.
Everyone on the room where shocked, even Khan, he knew what this is... he saw it before, on his wife.
J got up, she was severly injured, almost falling again but she managed to keep her balance, she did not believe what just happened, but it did somehow.
"What the hell did just happen to this Worker Drone?" She wondered "Who is she?"
"What is happening to your daughter!?" A Worker Drone asked Khan, very scared.
"My daughter has... has a problem that is all..." he replied, clearly trying to hide the truth.
V and N kept fighting, but it was pretty clear V lost all desires to do so, she tried to cut N with the sword but the strenght and speed that she would have taken normally were not there, so N just blocked it with his hand.
"V, is something wrong?" N asked, trying to understand what was going on her mind.
"No... nothing, i am just... t-tired" V lost all balance and fell, N grabbed her, and looked to her visor wich revealed:

WARNING: DATA OVERLOAD. COLLAPSE.

"Oh no!" N screamed, he was worried that something horrible would happen to V, he hoped this Data Overload wouldn't be so harmfull to V. J heard that panic scream and flipped her sight, she noticed V laying in N s' hands, he looked back at J with disapproval he got up and walked away.
"Where you think you are looking at!?" Uzi exclaimed.
J reacted quickly and managed to block Uzi s' attack, but she did not stop and went again to a melee combat, this time J deployed her sword and tried to sting her syringe into Uzi, but now she was suddenly faster than before, and every attempt J made to sting or cut Uzi failed, and she was landing every of her hits into J, wich made the cracks more fatal and more oil was spilled.
J almost fell, but she kept her position, holding herself with the sword. She noticed the railgun rifle being close to her, maybe she would have a chance to win if she used Uzi s' own weapon against her. So she put all her strenght and energy into running and grabbing it, Uzi noticed and gave J chase, she eventually grabbed the railgun but Uzi got close enough to kick her and send her to fly. J ate the entire wall and then the metal floor, now not being able to get up. Uzi approached, and stood up on J, aiming the railgun rifle.
"Any last words J?" She <<kindly>> asked.
"Cursed be the good quality of JcJensen pro..."
Uzi interrupted J shooting her full blast against J s' head.
"Trash" she insulted, and then spit on what remained of J s' destroyed body.

Uzi had won.

Everyone left their hideouts, cheering Uzi for her achievement, the purple aura vanished.
"Wow Uzi! That was... amazing!"
"Yeah! You saved all of us!"
Everyone gave their compliments. Khan showed up among the little crowd.
"Dad!" Uzi approached him but she fell, Khan grabbed her.
"Uzi... i was so worried... but now i am happy, you defeated those Murder Drones, we are all proud of you" he said, everyone applauded and were now celebrating.
"Dad..." Uzi cried, she went trough a lot this day, everyone comforted her.
N was about to leave the place alone, with V in his arms but he was interrupted when someone called him out.
"What are we going to do with him, and her?" A Drone asked.
Everyone saw that N changed sides, but he was still being a genocide robot that killed innocent Worker Drones. N knew they had that vision about him, wich saddened him, but it was product of his actions, killing in cold blood is not a mistake, but an unpardonable sin N thought.
Khan gazed N, he was about to leave with V in his arms.
"You! Wait a second!" Khan exclaimed, interrupting N, he stopped and turned.
"I know you guys don't want me here so i will just leave..."
"I recognize i hated you, but today you chosed to betray these Murder Drones and save us and my daughter!" He spoke, caughting N s' attention.
"I just wanted to fix my errors but i..."
"And yet, you did" Uzi replied.
"But i killed people!, you can't fix that! You can't bring people back to life!" N expressed. Through N s' visor, everyone would know N had fear, fear of not being able to fix his past actions.
"Forgive your enemies but remember their names" Uzi replied.
Then Khan stood up and spoke:
"There is people that try to fix what can't be forgiven by doing the opposite, in your case: saving instead of killing" Khan s' words resounded in N s' memory core, reproducing the same moment again and again.
"Yeah... you are right, but what should i do now?" N asked, he recognized Khan was right, and that now he had to prove he was really repented from his past actions.
"Well, first of all get that other Murder Drone chained, away from us... and you will have to help us repair the doors, they are damaged" Khan indicated, he sighed and then followed with: "As for the rest, is up to you"
Uzi approached to N, everyone were looking the two.
"Thank you" she said.
N succumbed to saddness hugging Uzi, he dropped V in the process, he closed his eyes and dropped some tears, wich were actually a effect of his visor.
Everyone got closer and cheered N up, telling him he can fix his mistakes and be a good boy.
N calmed, he got up and thanked Uzi, he picked up V again, and left the place with everyone else.

Time passed, the bunker was reconstructed, the damages repaired, a commerative funeral was done for those who died. Meanwhile N recieved a letter from Uzi, he read it. It said:

N, i hope you have been doing okay now, tomorrow is <<The Conqueror>> meteor shower i wanted to remind you, since you told me you like to watch it from beggining to end everytime it happens hope you enjoy the sight. As for me i wish i would be there, but school got me :( and about that... i am doing pretty good now! My grades got up and everyone wants to be my friend now, this is all thanks to you, literally i don't know how to thank you. You have done so much for me, for my dad and everyone here, we hope to see you again some time. Pls pay us a visit pls pls pls! :D.
-Uzi Doorman.

N had V on his right side, she was chained but N brought her to watch the astronomic event.
"I still don't understand why you didn't kill me..." She said
"Why would i?" N asked, not comprehending why she said that.
"Because you are an idiot i guess" She replied, with a dry tone.
N s' visor poped a message, it had this as text: ":("
V just looked away, feeling strange, perphaps grief, grief from killing, N told her what happened, and that made her think.
Then N noticed something coming from The Conqueror constellation, a meteor had just fallen, and a stellar sound made companion.
"Oh look! It began!" He said.
Both looked the beatifull meteor shower, various meteors were falling from the sky, each of them coming from The Conqueror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
959K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.