A Town Called Briewood

By Ellsmads

Siblings James, Millie, and Skylar move to a small town to get away from the bustling town of New York after... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven

Character introduction🤪😜

19 2 0
By Ellsmads

James: a 5'4, 16 year old boy who feels he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Insecure about his crooked teeth, his curly auburn hair, his pale skin, and his insignificance compared to his sisters. While battling  with his insecurities, he also deals with the recent heartbreak from losing his father, as well as his crush/best friend.

______________________________________

Millie: The angsty 15 year old teenager with short wavy black hair, that surprisingly is still on her head even after shes dyed it black so many times. Who makes fun of her brother for being short even though she's barely two inches taller then him, and who probably needs to talk to someone but is too proud to admit it. She feels as though she needs to keep herself reserved to keep her siblings and herself from getting hurt without realizing she's cutting them off.

______________________________________

Skylar: The blonde, 14 year old, optimist of the family. With hopes up high, she carries the family with confidence. But even with such positive views, she still has resentment in her heart for what her mother did, but she'd never show it. Because she needs to keep the two older siblings from crying all day. But even with an ability like this comes its downfalls.

______________________________________

Jacob: The 5'7 tan boy in the corner who you never really pay attention to, and he prefers that way. He tries to blend in by wearing dark clothes that blend in with his almost black dark brown hair. But he seems to have caught James's eye. ( I forgot to look through Pinterest for pictures for him so use your imagination)
______________________________________
(Now for the non important characters)

Wendy/siblings mom: a blonde thirty year old with commitment issues(seeing as she couldn't commit to a marriage) and a strained relationship with her children, especially Millie.

Gale: Wendy's  affair partner and boyfriend, who seems to be your old average dude, but underneath the copper red hair and glasses holds a dark secret that will change the kids' lives forever.

Sarah: Jacobs  seven year old sister who went missing.

I hope you all like it, I spent many years(two) planning this story. Once again if my grammer is absolutely intelligible I apologize and I would love any and all constructive criticism. But please don't be to mean. - Mads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
173K 8.6K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
110K 3.8K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...