Witch-Twilight🌘[Charlie Swan]

Por ladylun11

As Bella was moving to Forks to live with her father Charlie she thought he had been alone all this time but... Más

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

author note

507 19 4
Por ladylun11

Hello everyone, thank you for the love and support of my books you guys are really the best. I am not abandoning my books. I just got a lot of college assignments to do especially pre-calculus.
I find whoever created pre-calculus in the afterlife I will shove my foot up so far across their ass...

.....sorry

I was thinking I should edit this book and make a lot of changes around it since I have changed my writing skills a lot during this year.

I already have chapter ten in writing progress for this book but I want to know your thoughts of course should I just edit the chapters or change with the editing inside the book?

From your lovely author peace out and stay weird.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

204K 6K 21
Alaina is new in Forks, but is hiding the true reason that she came. When she befriends Bella, she gets more than what she asks for with a certain gr...
536K 9.9K 30
🔞⚠️Mature Content⚠️🔞 ⚠️Short Story⚠️ When River comes home after a year away learning about her birth Parent's and getting her inheritance...
217K 5.7K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."
408K 7.4K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...