Challenges

By IAMKORRA

Quinn Fabray x Male OC More

A/N
A/N‼️
A/N
A/N‼️‼️‼️
Cast List
Featured Artists
1-Pilot
2
3-Showmance
4
5-Acafellas
6
7-Preggers
8
9-The Rhodes Not Taken
10
11- Vitamin D
12
13-Throwdown
14
15-Mash-Up
16
17- Wheels
18
19-Ballad
20
Cast List #2
21-Hairography
22
23-Mattress
24
25-Sectionals
26
27-Hell-O
28
29-The Power of Madonna
30
31-Home
32
33-Bad Reputation
34
36

35-Laryngitis

253 4 0
By IAMKORRA

Puck walked into the choir room and I had to do a double take. "What the fuh?" I murmured. "Does this mean the baby won't have a Mohawk now?"

Quinn hit me in the chest.

Okay yeah this is not it I'm out.

__________________________________

I watched as Puck got tossed in the dumpster by some nerds. "Scatter freaks!" I shouted and they all ran off. I peered over the dumpster at Puck and held out my hand.

He looked at me like I was crazy "You gonna take it or not, bald boy?" I ushered him.

He grabbed my hand and I pulled him out of the dumpster "Ugh I stink." he said as he sniffed himself.

"You think?" I said as I covered my nose. "Why were you eye balling Mercedes?" I questioned him.

"No reason." he shrugged.

I gave him a quick glance "Look, I don't care who you date. But don't hurt Mercedes. She's sweet, nice, and caring. Not to mention she's really vulnerable with her love life." I stated as I glared at him.

"Ok got it. Jeez go check on your possible baby mama." he brushed me off.

"She's your possible baby mama too." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah whatever." he chuckled.

"Not friends! Just a good samaritan." I said as I walked off.

__________________________________

"I'm very disappointed in you guys." Mr Schuester began.

I sighed as I leaned back in my chair "Can't believe you narced on us." Finn said to Rachel.

"Remember when Rachel left the group we should do that again it was fun wasn't it." I said from the seat next to Finn.

"Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness. I'm tired of carrying your weight." Rachel blurted.

"No one asked you to." I shrugged. Finn nodded in agreement.

"Regionals is in a months, guys." Rachel added.

"I'm just trying to understand what's going on here." Mr. Schuester stated "Finn, why did you stop singing?" he questioned.

"'Cause you started giving all the male leads to Jesse. It kind of shook my confidence you know." he explained.

"What difference does it make?" Santana spoke up "Everyone knows that my job here is to look hot." she added.

"Who lied to you?" I asked and she rolled her eyes at me. The nerve.

"My baby hormones are making me moody." Quinn said as she looked around the room.

"I can vouch. She yelled at me for burning my toast this morning." I raised my hand.

"There are so many lyrics." Brittany said.

"I have a son." I explained my reason

"A chain is only as strong as its weakest link." Mr. Schuester pointed out "A glee club is about a myriad of voices coming together as one. All right?" he explained further. "This ends now." he stated.

"Which is why your assignment for the week is for each of you to come up with a song that represents how you see yourself, where you are in your lives right now. Your voice. Then... You're going to stand up here and sing your hearts out. All of you." he explained.

"Solos? In front of everyone?" Kurt asked "The Glee Club has lost its voice. It's time for us to get it back." Mr. Schuester nodded.

"Wait do we have to write the song?" I asked.

"No." Mr. Schuester clarified.

__________________________________

It's now the next day and I was watching Puck flirt with Mercedes "Girl, you got more curves than a Nissan ad." he said to Mercedes.

"Ok what the fuh?" I said aloud. "Stop it. What- What does that even mean?!" I asked.

"All right guys. Let's get things started." Mr. Schuester clapped.

"As I-" Rachel started.

"Sit yo ass down!" I demanded.

She did exactly that and I stood up and walked to the front of the room. I cleared my throat "As I haven't performed a solo for over 3 months I'll start us off because I am that guy for this. I have chosen a song by the great DMX, Sippin'. I feel as if this song sums up my highs and lows in it and it expresses me. Now let's get emotional!' I exclaimed

"Now Rachel. You may take the floor." I said after every one clapped.

Rachel got up from her seat and made her way to the front of the room, rolling her eyes. "As I was saying, As I was first on the sign up sheet I would have kicked things off. I have chosen Miley Cyrus' 'The Climb,' because it's about overcoming obstacles and beating the odds. In my case, the obstacle is you, my lackluster teammates who refuse to carry their own weight." she said.

Gosh this girl can talk for hours.

What the hell do we do to deserve our ears to be burned off.

She signaled for Brad to start playing.

My ears! I spoke too soon. I didn't know it could get worse!

"Rachel I think you've lost your voice." Mr. Schue informed the girl.

__________________________________

"Hey, Q." I smiled as the girl leaned against the locker next to mine "Wassup?" I asked cautiously.

"I have another appointment coming up but this time it's gonna reveal the gender." she sighed.

"Maybe we should keep it a secret and then announce it to the glee club. Like a big surprise. I think Puck would be fine with that idea." I smiled softly.

"What would I do without you?" she hummed as I kissed her head softly.

"I don't know, probably have baby belly aches without my massages." I suggested.

She laughed before slapping my chest "Let's go. We have Glee." she said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the choir room.

__________________________________

I clapped and whistled as the song came to an end.

"Nice work! Now that- that is the kind of soul exposing song I was talking about. We should all be inspired by Finn and Griffin's bravery." Mr. Schuester complimented.

"Uh Mr. Schue can I sing my song now." Puck blurted.

"Yeah. Just go for it, Puck." Mr Schuester nodded.

Puck jumped down from his seat and headed to the choir room door opening it and letting in some people with instruments.

"What are they doing here?" Mercedes asked.

"I invited my brothers from the jazz band and their righteous horns to help me out with my song." Puck explained "Since I shaved my Mohawk, I started seeing things differently. Last week, I joined a black church and downloaded every song Sammy Davis Jr. ever recorded on iTunes. He was a black Jew, you know. And my inspiration." Puck explained.

I sighed and internally barfed.

"So, without further ado, I give you one of Sammy's biggest hits." he concluded.

As the song came to an end we all clapped.

They actually sounded amazing together.

Don't be modest it was all Mercedes.

But Puck did kinda carry that note though.

__________________________________

I was all alone tonight. Quinn was staying with Puck tonight. It was a weekly rotation thing where she spends a week living with each of her baby daddies sometimes when Puck pisses her off she comes back and stays with me.

It wasn't actually calming at night, alone. Just me and Fallon. The boy was gradually starting to look more like me and I adored that. He was just so cute and chubby.

I smiled at him as he slept peacefully against my chest as a sat in a rocking chair watching TV. Gosh being a dad was amazing. Imagine having two of these little rascals.

I savor every moment with this boy even with the absurd crying when he's hungry or has a dirty diaper. I love him. I wouldn't trade him for the world. He's my son. Mine.

__________________________________

"All right, let's get things started." Mr. Schuester announced.

"Mr. Schue. I'd like to start us off. I believe I've found a song that finally expresses my true voice." Kurt said as he walked in. "Gentleman." he said to the band

Weak applause sounded throughout the room as everyone shared confused glances except for Brittany who seemed to enjoy it.

"Is there something wrong, Mr. Schue." Kurt said as he approached the teacher.

"I don't think you really got the point of the assignment. This was about finding a song that expresses who you are. That song didn't really sound like you." Mr. Schuester explained.

"Well I'm sorry if I didn't live up to your expectations." Kurt said.

"No, no, this group needs you to be you, Kurt." Mr Schuester explained. "You can literally do things that no one else can." Mr. Schue added.

"I'm not a box. There are more than four sides to me." Kurt said.

"But a box is cubed." I said confused.

I was ignored.

"Don't lose track of who you are just because it might be easier to be somebody else." Mr Schuester said.

Kurt walked out without another word.

"All right, take five, guys." Mr. Schue said, as Brittany ran after Kurt.

"Weirdo's" I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
123K 3.4K 23
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴...
6.8K 303 7
𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆 -𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙀 ; 𝙍.𝘽 𝙭 𝙊.𝘾 ❝𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙄𝙏 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝙊...