A Second Chance (bnhaxfairyta...

By HammerKun

After being tragically killed by his sister, Izuku Midoriya finds himself unexpectedly reincarnated into the... More

«•------BIO------•»
P1-CaitShelter
P2-Its official
P3-Lizardmen Problem
P4-Devil Seed
P5-Egg
P6-Big job
P7-Its Technology
P8-Encounter With A Dark Guild
P9-A Guild Of Devil's
P10-Son Of Sparda!
P11-5 Minutes
P12-Report to Yajima
P13-Stop A Mountain
P14-Meeting With the King
P15-First S-Class Job
P16-King Of Fighters
P17-The Tournament Begins
P18- Second Day of the tournament
P19-A lightning Devil Slayer!?
«---BIO For Vergil and Lancia---»
P20-A Hard Fought Battle
P21- Devil Slayer Vs Devil Slayer
P22-New Friend
P23-Final Day Of The KOF
P24-Finals
P25-Spying on Vergil
P26- A Promotion?
P27-The truth revealed
P28-An Old Friend
P29-Lets Talk
P30-Devil Slayers at Arms
P31-Eternity
P32-Freedom At Last!
P33-Metamorphosis
P34-A Date?
P35-Are we a thing now?
P36-Galuna island
P37-Cold emperor
P38-Destroy the moon!
P39-Deliora Awakened
P40-Deliora is Defeated
P41-Back to Magnolia
P42-Phantom Lord
P43-Jupiter Canon
P44-Walking Castle
P45-A Dire situation
P46-Juvia and Aria
P47-Fairy Law
P48-Aftermath
P49- Tower of Heaven situation
P50- Despair
P51- Battle of Fairy tail
P52- A little fight
P53- Let the battle begin
P54-Broken Lance.
P55-Devils Lance
P56-2 out of 3
P57-Jester?
P58-Revalation
P59-Fairy Law
P60-Fanstasia
P61-Broken Up?
P62-Alliance
P63-Oracion seis
P64-Two Anti-magic Devils
P65-A Plan
P66-Heart to Heart
P67-Wendy retrieved
P68-A New Ally
P69-Nirvana
P70-Nirvana Finally Unleashed!
P71-Dark lightning Vs Fire
P72-Two Dragons
P73-Showdown
P74-The finale begins
P75-Deadly Struggle
P76-Lets make a Deal
P78-Hello Magnolia
P79-A Weird Fortune
P80-Gildarts Returns!
P81-Anima
P82-Edolas
P83-Louen
Part 84-No Magic

P77-Time to go

259 8 3
By HammerKun

Morning came, ushering in a wave of fresh clothes to replace the worn ones from battling Oracion Seis. The girls eagerly slipped into their new outfits while erza sat to the side as Lancia entered the hut.

"Lancia-kun!" Wendy exclaimed, rushing over to her.

"Care to join us in trying on some new dresses?" Wendy asked, beaming as Lancia nodded.

"Where were you earlier? I didn't see you in the girls' hut when I woke up," Sherry inquired, noticing Lancia's nervous demeanor.

"I went for a morning run. Just because we fought yesterday doesn't mean I can skip training," Lancia replied with a nervous laugh.

"You Fairy Tail wizards are always so dedicated to getting stronger, just submit to love." Sherry remarked, causing Lancia to exhale a sigh of relief.

"Lancia, try this on!" Lucy suggested, handing Lancia a black and purple outfit.

"Erza-san, come join us too!" Wendy added, pulling Erza along.

Time Skip-
The alliance members had assembled outside, facing Cait Shelter, with Izuku, Carla, and Wendy standing beside Roubaul.

"Hey Vergil, does Izaken seem a bit off to you?" Lancia queried Vergil, noticing Izuku's stone-cold expression while standing next to Roubaul.

"It appears so. He had it last night as well, though he concealed it since you were present," Vergil responded, surprising Lancia.

Suddenly, a small griffon emerged from Vergil's shoulder, and he stared at Lancia with a mischievous grin.

"By the way, why did I catch you sneaking out of Izaken's hut at dawn?" Griffon asked playfully, causing Lancia to blush heavily.

"That explains why the window had a hole bird shaped through it." Vergil remarked.

"None of your business!" Lancia retorted red as a tomato as Griffon chuckled before retreating into Vergil.

"What would Master say if he found out?" Vergil teased with a smirk forming on his face.

"What would Mira say if she discovered that you lied to her about Izaken's condition and gave me a fake letter from his master?" Lancia countered, a smug smile appearing on her face.

"Well played," Vergil conceded, adjusting his coat.

"Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Wendy, Carla, and Izaken, you have all done a remarkable job in stopping Nirvana. On behalf of the Regional Guild League, I, Roubaul, offer my deepest gratitude. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart," Roubaul said, giving them a small bow.

"You're welcome, Master Roubaul! Our battles against Oracion Seis were intense, one after another! There wasn't a single easy fight... But our bonds and friendship led us to victory!" Ichiya declared, striking a pose.

"He's really soaking up the spotlight," Gray remarked, slightly annoyed.

"Who did he even fight against?" Lucy asked, stroking her chin.

"At least it's over." Sherry said relieved.

"You both did exceptionally well, too," Jura praised Lyon and Sherry.

"Jura-san..." Lyon said thankful.

"Now we're supposed to throw a party, right?" Natsu exclaimed, leaping into the air.

"Aye!" Happy chimed in.

"Didn't we just have one last night?" Lancia remarked.

"Yeah, but we were all exhausted from fighting Oracion Seis!" Natsu retorted.

Ichiya and the Trimens began to dance around, followed by Natsu, Gray, and Lucy. They tried to get Vergil to join in, but he simply glared at them. The members of Cait Shelter looked on with serious expressions as they watched the allied forces.

The dancing stopped as everyone noticed the Cait Shelter members staring quietly.

There was a moment of awkward silence until Roubaul spoke up.

"Everyone, forgive me for hiding our legacy as Nirvit," Roubaul said apologetically.

"Did you have to ruin the mood by saying that?" Happy asked, looking blank-faced.

"We don't really mind, do we?" Natsu asked the group, wearing a clueless expression before receiving a punch on the head from Lancia.

"Don't be rude," Lancia scolded, wearing a scary smile.

"Master, I don't mind either," Wendy assured Roubaul.

"I already knew since you told me beforehand." Izuku added.

"Everyone, please listen carefully to what I am about to reveal. Firstly, we are not descendants of the Nirvit," Roubaul stated, causing confusion among the listeners.

"Hmm?" Vergil hummed, showing interest.

"400 years ago, it was I who created Nirvana," Roubaul announced, leaving everyone shocked, their jaws dropping to the floor, except for Izuku.

"What!?" Lyon exclaimed.

"No way!?" Lucy gasped.

"400 years ago..." Carla murmured.

"400 years ago, to halt the war that ravaged the world, I created Nirvana, a magic that reverses light and darkness. Nirvana became our sanctuary, and for a time, we enjoyed peace. However... Great power inevitably begets opposing power. Just as Nirvana transformed darkness into light, it also became enveloped in darkness," Roubaul explained, shocking Wendy, Carla, and even Erza, who was in mourning.

"Nirvana had to maintain a balance. Converting darkness into light came with limitations. Light is born from darkness, and darkness is always born from light," Roubaul continued.

"Now that you mention it..." Gray recalled, thinking about Sherry's and Hoteye's personality changes.

"The darkness within various individuals returned to us, the Nirvit," Roubaul explained.

"You can't be serious..." Wendy said, shocked and trembling, while Izuku remained silent, his expression cold.

"It was hell. We slaughtered each other until no one remained," Roubaul revealed, shocking everyone.

"I am the sole survivor. Well, 'survivor' isn't quite accurate. My physical form perished long ago. I exist now as a projection or a ghostly apparition," Roubaul explained, stunning Wendy and Carla.

"To atone for my sins, I have been turned to stone. As a powerless spirit, I have watched over this place for 400 years, waiting for someone capable of destroying Nirvana to appear in my stead. And now... that role has finally been fulfilled," Roubaul said with a smile, looking at Izuku, Carla, and Wendy.

"W-what do you mean?" Wendy struggled to hold back her tears, while Izuku maintained his cold expression.

One by one, everyone in the Cait Shelter guild began to vanish, shocking everyone, especially Carla and Wendy.

"What's happening? Everyone!" Wendy exclaimed as she watched them disappear.

"Everyone's disappearing?" Carla asked in shock, gazing at her guild members.

"Why is everyone vanishing!?" Hibiki questioned, astonished.

"No, please, I don't want any of you to disappear!" Wendy cried, tears streaming down her face.

"I apologize for deceiving you... All the guild members are illusions created by me," Roubaul confessed, shocking everyone once again.

"What!?" Natsu yelled, wide-eyed.

"Illusions with their own personalities?" Lyon exclaimed, shocked.

"What incredible magical power," Jura remarked, bewildered.

"I lived alone in these ruins, protecting Nirvana. Seven years ago, a single boy came here," Roubaul recounted, as Wendy realized it was Jellal.

"I couldn't refuse the request of that boy with his fierce and honest eyes, even though I had vowed to remain alone... So, I created an illusory family," Roubaul explained to Wendy.

"The guild was all created for Wendy?" Lucy asked, astonished.

"A month later, a boy with the power of the Anti-Magic Devil appeared. He was incredibly strong and intelligent for his age, creating things others wouldn't even dream of. I saw myself in him... That desire to create something new. And so, I took him in, and we became an even bigger family, and I no longer had to worry about Wendy being alone," Roubaul elaborated, looking at Izuku, who returned his gaze emotionlessly.

"Izu..." Lancia said, feeling sad for Izuku.

"I don't want to hear that! Bask, Naoki, don't leave too!" Wendy cried out.

The Cait Shelter members disappeared until Roubaul was the only one left.

"Wendy, Carla, Izaken. You no longer need a foster family. You have real friends now," Roubaul said with a smile as he began to fade away.

"Master, don't lea-" Before Wendy could finish, she suddenly found herself bowing to Roubaul. Carla did the same as Izuku's hand gently guided their heads, making them bow with him.

"Let's give him a proper send-off," Izuku whispered to Wendy and Carla.

"Thank you, Mast- no, Gramps. Thank you for everything you've done for us over these past seven years. I apologize for causing you trouble during these recent months. Despite our frequent arguments, you are still our parent, our grandfather, and we are forever grateful to you and will always love you. Now you can rest peacefully. Don't worry about us. I'll protect my sisters with all my strength, and I'll make sure not to get myself killed in the process," Izuku stated, surprising Roubaul with his words, though he smiled upon hearing them.

"You knew, didn't you?" Roubaul asked, and Izuku nodded.

"Beezlebub told me," Izuku explained.

"Thank you, Izaken. I entrust it to you," Roubaul said, fading away as Izuku released Wendy and Carla's heads, standing up. He smiled at his master, and Wendy and Carla mirrored his expression.

Izuku pulled them into a hug as they cried beside him, their guild marks and Roubaul fading away.

"Goodbyes can be painful, especially when you know you'll never have the chance to say hello again. But the bonds we've formed along the way are eternal. Treasure them for as long as you live," Izuku said as Wendy and Carla sobbed into his chest.

After a while, they stopped crying, and Izuku released the hug.

"Lancia, could you look after them for a while? There's something I need to do," Izuku asked Lancia, who nodded as Izuku disappeared into the forest.

"Hey, wait!" Natsu attempted to go after Izuku but was stopped by Vergil, who shook his head.

Izuku wandered through the forest, far from the village, until he reached the lake. It was the same lake where he had almost drowned while trying to determine if he was a Devil Slayer. He chuckled at the memory, his eyes welling up with tears.

Looking at his arm, he noticed his guild mark was gone, and he bit his lip, trying to keep his composure. Suddenly, his head was pulled onto a warm and soft cushion. It was Lancia, who gently rubbed his hair and smiled warmly.

"It's okay. No one can hear you here. You're allowed to cry, just like your sisters. There's no need to stay strong when it's just you and me. So cry," Lancia said, and tears began to flow from Izuku's eyes.

"Devils don't cry," Izuku said with a shaky voice.

"Who knows, maybe somewhere when they lose a family member that devil may cry too," Lancia replied, pulling Izuku closer as he finally let it all out.

She continued to comfort him, rubbing his head as he cried, his thoughts consumed by his family. If Wendy or Carla had died, he wasn't sure if he could function anymore.

Meanwhile, Beezlebub watched from within Izuku's mind, lying on the ground. Izuku's cries irritated him, but not in the way one might expect. They saddened him, almost like a parent watching their child suffer, as he sighed.

"Elaine..." Beezlebub muttered, his eyes filled with sadness.

Elsewhere-
We find ourselves in a vast forest, blanketed in pristine white snow, dotted with trees bearing blood-red leaves. Carved into the side of a mountain stood a house, surrounded by traditional lanterns floating in the air. A steamy waterfall cascaded nearby, feeding into a serene lake.

A creature shot up from its slumber, adorned with Long white hair, a enormous yet elegant and slender body. It's scales pristine and beautiful as it arose. it heard its name being called. It gazed up at the red sky, muttering, "Beezlebub?" with a hopeful smile, tears welling up in its eyes.

Suddenly, the door to the room swung open, revealing two humanoid creatures with two pairs of eyes-one golden and the other red-peering at the creature from the darkness, having heard the voice as well.

A While Later-
Izuku stopped crying after a few minutes, and Lancia wiped away the last tears from his face.

"Are you okay?" Lancia asked Izuku, who nodded.

"Yeah, thanks," Izuku replied, thanking her as she smiled.

"It's just what I do as your friend. To love in health and sickness and to comfort when in grief," Lancia replied, and Izuku laughed.

"Are you my friend or my caretaker?" Izuku teased, and Lancia blushed heavily, realizing her words sounded like a wedding vow.

"Thanks, Lance," Izuku said, hugging her from behind as she smiled. They kissed before returning to Cait Shelter.

Back at Cait Shelter, Izuku approached Wendy and Carla.

"Iza-nii, what do we do now?" Wendy asked.

"What do you want to do? With the amount of money I have, we can do almost anything," Izuku told her.

"Ice cream milkshake," Carla suggested, and Wendy and Izuku chuckled.

"Erza-san told us we could go to Fairy Tail. We know a lot of people there, and our guild had a pretty good relationship with them, Jura-san and Hibik-san also told us we could join their guilds as well." Wendy told him.

"Plus, your girlfriend is also there, so all the more reason to go, right?" Carla said, and Izuku nodded.

"Then it's settled. We're heading to Fairy Tail!" Izuku exclaimed, pointing at the Fairy Tail wizards, who smiled in response.

Natsu and Gray stuck their tongues out at Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus, earning exasperated looks from Lyon and the Trimens as they began to argue.

"What's happening?" Izuku asked, walking over to Vergil, who frowned at the scene, thinking they were foolish for fighting over him.

"Natsu and Gray made a bet that you would join Fairy Tail instead of Blue Pegasus or Lamia Scale, and now they're fighting over it like fools," Vergil explained, causing Izuku to sweat.

Erza and Jura quickly intervened, putting an end to the fight by punching all of them on the head.

"Hey, could you fly me somewhere? I need to say goodbye to someone," Izuku asked Vergil, confusing him.

"Who?" Vergil inquired, and Izuku smiled.

A Few Minutes later-
"I thought you were joking when you said you had a giant turtle for a friend," Vergil remarked as he and Izuku stood in front of Tor-Terra's head.

Tor-Terra could barely keep its eyes open, indicating it was about to go back to sleep.

"You're going back to sleep, right?" Izuku asked the giant turtle, who nodded, causing the earth to tremble and a strong gust of wind to blow.

"GOODBYE, OLD FRIEND... LET US MEET AGAIN LIKE WE DID 400 YEARS AGO," Tor-Terra said causing the earth to shake, confusing Vergil and bringing a smile to Izuku's face. Tor-Terra then rested its head under the cliff they were standing on, its flesh merging with the earth as it entered slumber once more.

"Old friend from 400 years ago?" Vergil asked, puzzled.

"He knew Beelzebub from back in the day," Izuku explained.

"I lived on his back for 6 years because humans, demons, and gods wouldn't stop waking me up while I had my nap. This is the only incarnation I ever got along with. I also got my head cut off for the first time here by Sparda. Good times," Beelzebub said, nodding as he reminisced. Izuku just sweatdropped at how nonchalantly he said it.

"Incarnation?" Izuku asked beezlebub.

"Creatures blessed by god's. This guy was probably a small tortoise before he got blessed by the god of earth. Who we ate cause he interrupted my nap." Beezlebub explained.

"And he didn't mind that?" Izuku asked as beezlebub nodded.

"The tortoise was a accidental blessing and he was trying to kill where I lived, so we ate him instead." Beezlebub said as izuku face calmed confusing Vergil.

"Devil beats god, Dragon beats devil and god beats dragon. They aren't as powerful as you think, considering if some dragons can even take them down." Beezlebub explained as izuku nodded.

"Alright let's go. I got a bunch of shit to move." Izuku said as Vergil opened a portal to Cait shelter.

Bonus Scene-
Dante sat on a bench in Crocus, engrossed in a Sorcerer Weekly magazine. Suddenly, he burst out laughing, startling some passersby.

"Fiore's top Sexiest Wizard!? That's a riot! Wait..." Dante paused, realizing he had the same expression as Vergil, as he scrolled through the magazine and landed on Izuku's page.

"Anyways, this is pretty good. Izaken, contender for Sexiest Wizard. Devil Slayer, huh? Interesting..." Dante remarked, reading further until his eyes widened at the last part.

"Fan girls theorise that Izaken and Vergil may be romantic lo-" he burst into even louder laughter, slapping his knee.

"You've been busy since you got here, huh? Well, I hope you haven't been slacking off on your sword," Dante said, standing up.

"By the way, where am I?" He asked, looking around, realizing that since arriving in Fiore, all he had done was walk in a straight line from the beach to here.

End of Part-

Next is The Edolas arc and you might see some MHA characters there. Though that will probably be after 1 or 2 parts. Anyways don't forget to leave a comment about your questions and I'll answer them in the next part. Byeeeeeeeee ←⁠(⁠>⁠▽⁠<⁠)⁠ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 105 11
Izumi Midoriya always was attracted to the supernatural. Partially due to her quirk, and partially due to her curious mind. The cinnamon roll, having...
4.5K 204 16
Returning late from Wall Rose, Grisha finds a baby crying on the side of the road that needs help. What happens when said baby has unique abilities?
90.1K 2.1K 32
After the Reanimation Jutsu is undone, Itachi dies again and is ready to move on to the next life, but he is instead sent to the DC Injustice univers...
36.8K 856 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...