All Mine

By LookingForDilfs777

A Mafia affiliate kidnaps you with the intention of paying your parents off to marry you, but the only proble... More

The Mystery Man
The End?...
A New Beginning
Deadly Obsessions
The Kidnapping
The Meeting
The Exchange
Escape Plan
Shadows of Desperation
Facing Fears
Unseen Tensions
Echoes of Possession
The Aggression
Apologies
Breath of Freedom
Guarded Steps
The Stranger
Shadows of the Past
The Snare Tightens
A Deceptive Calm
Narrow Escape
Past and Present
Into the Unknown
Desperate Measures
The Confrontation
Shadows and Promises
Echoes In The Dark
Dawn After Darkness
Whispers in the wood
Into The Shadows
On The Run
Fractured Trust
Breaking Point
Desperate Measures
The Apology
Pure Ecstasy
Role Reversal
Tension Rising

Consequences

23 2 0
By LookingForDilfs777

Mr. Yakimano was upset and flustered. A man was stalking his wife, and he couldn't stand it.

[Mr. Yakimano]:How dare he follow her? She's mine!"

He yelled, pacing back and forth in his office.

[Mr. Yakimano]:Who does he think he is?"

He clenched his fists.

[Mr. Yakimano]:She's my wife, and I won't let anyone else touch her.

Mr. Yakimano was on his way home, furious. He was going to punish the man who had been stalking you. You were his wife, and he wouldn't let anyone else touch you. As he drove, his heart was beating fast, and his hands were clenching the steering wheel.

[Mr. Yakimano]: Where is he?

(Bodyguard): In the basement, sir, we secured him; he can't escape.

Without saying another word, Mr. Yakimano grabbed his gun and went down into the basement. The man was alone and unaware that his time had come. Mr. Yakimano stood in the doorway, gun raised, ready to fire. The man's last sight was of Mr. Yakimano with a furious glare before pulling the trigger and shooting him dead.

Once Mr. Yakimano had taken care of the intruder, he went upstairs to check on you. He was still furious about the situation earlier, but he wanted to be sure that she was alright. He went into the bedroom, where you were lying asleep. He walked over to the bed and looked at you lovingly, glad that you were untouched. He kissed your cheek, hoping that you would wake up soon so he could tell you what had happened.

You slowly wake up and look at Mr. Yakimano. You see blood all over his clothes and hands, and you get startled. You sit up and look at him, waiting for him to explain.

(Y/N): "What happened?" You asked, a bit nervous. [Mr. Yakimano]: "I handled it."

He replies, his voice stern and hard.

[Mr. Yakimano]:We won't have to worry about that man anymore. He won't be bothering us again."

You look at Mr. Yakimano with a confused look.

(Y/N): "What man are you talking about?" You ask, and your voice is nervous and soft. Mr. Yakimano's eyes narrow, and he stares at you intensely.

[Mr. Yakimano]:Don't worry about it. I took care of everythingg."

he says, his voice hard. You're still confused and slightly scared by his glare. You don't understand what's going on.

[Mr. Yakimano]: "Don't worry about it."

Mr. Yakimano says, his voice becoming softer as he tries to lighten the mood. [Mr. Yakimano]:I just had some business to take care of. Now it's done, and we can focus on other things." He tries to smile at you, hoping you'll get the hint and agree to change the subject. [Mr. Yakimano]:Let's not worry about this anymore. Let's just forget it happened, alright?"

Mr. Yakimano notices that you are now more calm and relaxed, so he begins to soothe you with kisses all over your face. Mr. Yakimano places a few soft, tender kisses on her forehead, cheeks, and lips.

. He wants you to know that everything is alright now and that you have nothing to worry about. Mr. Yakimano continued to kiss you all over your face, helping you forget about what had happened earlier.

Once Mr. Yakimano had left the room, he called over the bodyguards. [Mr. Yakimano]:Take care of the body and make sure Y/N doesn't see anything."

The bodyguards quickly went downstairs to deal with the body and make sure that it was hidden away from your view. When the bodyguards were gone, Mr. Yakimano closed his bedroom door and turned off the lights, leaving you alone in the room.

You wake up the next morning, a bit confused as to why Mr. Yakimano didn't sleep in bed with you last night. You had expected him to come to bed after dealing with the intruder, but it was like he'd disappeared. You sit up in bed, looking around the room for him, wondering what happened.

(Y/N): Why didn't you sleep in bed with me last night? Are you mad at me?

[Mr. Yakimano]: "I had some business to handle, so I wasn't able to sleep with you last night, but I promise it won't happen again, MaMa."

Mr. Yakimano gets up and walks over to the couch, feeling hot and bothered.

[Mr. Yakimano]: "Come here." He says it, his voice rough and needy.

(Y/N): Yes

[Mr. Yakimano]: Come sit in my lap.

(Y/N): I don't want to

Mr. Yakimano pulls you into his lap, and you press up against his body.

[Mr. Yakimano]: "You owe me for when I let you use my card to buy those clothes."

(Y/N): Oh, ok, how much did I spend?

[Mr. Yakimano]: Don't worry about that.

Mr.Yakimano begins to grind her, slowly at first but increasing the speed as he grows more aroused. He presses his body against hers, wanting to feel every curve. They begin to get more heated, and the grinding becomes more intense.

Mr. Yakimano takes you to the bedroom. He lays you down on the bed, pulling you close to him. Mr. Yakimano keeps getting more and more aroused. as he pulls you even closer.

Mr. Yakimano begins to take off your clothes, slowly savoring every moment. His hands are gentle but firm as he removes each piece of clothing. Mr. Yakimano, before he finally pulls your clothes off completely.

Mr. Yakimano looks at you, his eyes filled with lust and desire. He can't resist any longer. He moved closer to you, his body heat enveloping yours.

Yakimano kisses your neck softly while he slowly enters you, his massive girth stretching your tight hole and taking you harder and faster. The sensation is overwhelming.

Yakimanos hands explore your body while he pumps in and out of you, hitting that sweet spot every time. The condom rips under the force.

Yakimano pulls out of you, his cock covered in your cum. He quickly kneels down and begins to lick your clitoral area.

You hold his head in place and moan. He slides two fingers inside of you, moving them in and out fast as you cum all over his fingers. You roll your eyes back in pleasure.

The sounds of skin smacking against skin echo through the living room. Yakimanos massive cock fills you up as he pounds away at your tight hole. As he gently kisses your neck, he starts to speed up as he's seconds from cumming.

Yakimano releases his hot seed deep inside you, filling you to the brim. He pulls out slowly, his cock slipping out of you. Yakimano leans in and kisses your lips passionately as you both catch your breath.

[Mr. Yakimano]: Go clean yourself up.

You nod and head to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Mr. Yakimano sets up a bubble bath for you in the bathroom, and you wipe yourself clean.

Mr. Yakimano kisses you on the forehead as his phone begins to ring. He pulls his phone out and looks at the caller, recognizing the number. He answers it and listens to the person on the other line discuss some important business. After a while, the call ends.

[Mr. Yakimano]: I have some business to take care of. Okay, baby, I'll be back.

(Y/N) What business?

[Mr. Yakimano] I need to take care of a hit job. Someone needs to be taken care of, and I need to make sure it's done right. that it's a dangerous job and a bit risky, but I know what I'm doing.

Mr. Yakimano kisses you goodbye and then leaves, heading off to take care of the hit job. After some time, he returns later in the day, looking tired and exhausted. He walks through the door, closing it quietly behind him, and he heads straight to find you.

Mr. Yakimano sees you busy doing your hair and approaches you. He grabs you by the waist and presses his body against yours, kissing your neck. He keeps kissing your neck, letting his hands explore your body.

You get surprised by his sudden appearance, and you get a bit startled. He notices this and eases up a bit, letting you continue your hair. He backs off a bit, but he keeps his hands on your waist and lets you focus on your hair.

(Y/N): You scared me.

[Mr. Yakimano]: Why were you scared? Had another man hurt you?

(Y/N): No, no, calm down; they haven't

[Mr. Yakimano]: Good, if anyone touches you, tell me ok.

You just nod your head, yes.

[Mr. Yakimano]: No, I want to hear it out of your mouth. (Y/N): Ok, I'll tell you if anyone touches me.

(Y/N): "Can I go to a party tonight?"

[Mr. Yakimano]: "You want to go to a party? No, absolutely not. That is totally out of the question. I don't want you going to a party where there'll likely be a bunch of other men. I just can't let you do that.

(Y/N): "But I don't think-"

[Mr. Yakimano]: "No buts; I said no, and that's final."

[Y/N]: "Please? I really want to go to this party tonight. It's going to be fun, and I don't want to miss out on it. Plus, my friends are going to be there, and it'll be a good time."

[Mr. Yakimano]: "And what's all this nonsense about hanging out with those whores"?

[Y/N]: "W-What?"

[Mr. Yakimano]: "Don't play dumb with me."

[Mr. Yakimano]: "Y/N, you know better than to talk back to me."

He says this in a very deep voice. He leans in close to you.

[Mr. Yakimano]: "Do you understand what I'm saying?"

[Y/N]: "Yeah, whatever." [Mr. Yakimano]: "Good, because I don't want to have to repeat myself."

He grabs you by the neck, squeezing it tightly. He whispers in your ear, his voice just above a whisper.

[Mr. Yakimano]: I expect you to be in bed tonight.

You nod your head in fear, knowing just how crazy he really is.

You go to bed afraid of what might happen if you disobey him, so you don't even consider sneaking out to the party. However, the curiosity and desire to have fun are just too much for you to resist. So you wait until you're sure that he's asleep, and then you slip out of bed and out the door.

You've had way too much to drink at the party, and you're starting to feel really sloppy and out of control. You're having a great time dancing and laughing with your friends, but you know you shouldn't have had this much to drink. Just as you're starting to realize this, he arrives at the party and sees you. He's furious that you snuck out after he expressly told you not to go to the party.

He grabs you by the wrist and drags you to the bathroom, angry at the fact that you got drunk.

[Mr. Yakimano]: I'm not taking you home until you throw up every drop of liquor... Do it now!!!

He holds you by the wrist, keeping a tight grip on you as you throw everything up that you drank.

After you throw up, he carries you to the car and puts you in the backseat. He's furious at you for sneaking out and getting drunk at the party. [Mr. Yakimano] ALL YOU HAD TO FUCKING DO WAS STAY YOUR ASS IN THE FUCKING HOUSE, LIKE I ASKED, HOW HARD IS THAT?

He starts driving erratically and recklessly, weaving in and out of traffic dangerously and making sharp turns with little space between them and other vehicles.

He arrives home, tossing you onto the bed, still pissed off and frustrated by your actions tonight.

You both are lying in bed together, starting to calm down and relax a little. He starts to relax next to you, feeling some of the tension drain from him. He just then gets an extremely important call, and after a while, the call ends.

[Mr. Yakimano]: "My men just called it about your mother; she was kidnapped by the mob—the bratva. They refuse to let her go until they send someone to them in exchange for her.

That somebody is you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 1.9K 58
He craves emotions, feelings, but he doesn't show it. She used to crave emotions, feelings, but now she doesn't. If it means to love him and get the...
10.1K 526 30
This story is about a girl named Farah Fareen who belongs to a very conservative Muslim family in Pakistan but still, her parents want her to become...
2.9K 150 26
Your an 18 year old lass living with your dead beat family the father beats you around the mother doesn't care the only person who don't get hit is y...
1.1M 27.3K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...