Ghost's Adventure | The Past...

By GhostLucia24

This is were his legend was born, travelling to other worlds and his past, hell that's a ghost for you. More

The Past
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Prologue
Ghost Bio
MW - F.N.G.
MW - Crew Expendable
MW - Blackout
MW - Hunted
MW - Death From Above
MW - Safehouse
MW - Heat
MW - Sins Of The Fathers
MW- Retaking The Facility
MW - Disabling The Nukes
MW- Escape
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Prologue
Operation Kingfish
Ghost's Bio (update)
MW2 - Cliffhanger
MW2 - Brazil
MW2 - Prisoner 627
MW2 - Missile
MW2 - Betrayal
MW2 - Second Chance?
MW2 - Alive
MW2 - Revenge
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Prologue
Ghost Bio (Update 2)
MW3 - Soap
MW3 - Back In Action
MW3 - Africa
MW3 - Assassanation Mission
MW3 - Soap...
MW3 - Prague
MW3 - Rescue
MW3 - For Soap
MW 2019 - Prologue
Ghost (update 3)
MW 2019 - Stealth Raid
MW 2019 - Us Embassy
MW 2019 - Alex & Farah
MW 2019 - The Wolf And Farah...
MW 2019 - Back in Russia
MW 2019 - Hadir
MW 2019 - Gas Factory
MW II - Prologue (New Ghost?)
GHOST Bio
SOAP Bio
MW II - Johnny
MW II - Amsterdam
Ghost Bio (Update 4)
MW II - HVT
MW II - Joint Op.
MW II - AC-130
MW II - AC-130 2nd
MW II - Ghillied up
MW II - Laswell
MW II - Cartel
MW II - Oil Rig
MW II - The Duo
MW II - GHOST Meet's Ghost
MW II - Takeback
MW II - Hassan
Death...
World 1 - Half Life Prologue
World 1 - Half Life [1]
Ghost Bio (Update 5)
World 1 - Half Life [2]

MW - Dad's Past

10 1 0
By GhostLucia24

15 Years Ago
"All Ghillied Up & One Shot One Kill"
Somewhere in December ??, 2011
Pripyat, Ukraine
Lt. Sasha
22nd SAS Regiment

The screen shows an old map of Pripyat, Ukraine, as well as photos of the Chernobyl disaster. The photos show that the facility was still accessed for its nuclear material. Imran Zakhaev is shown to be the leader of the Ultranationalist rebels.

Captain Price :I was just a "Leftenant" back then...doing some wetwork. Chernobyl. Christmas for the bad guys. Even a decade later, lot of them still used it to get their hands on nuclear material. A lot of 'em...including one, Imran Zakhaev. Of course we couldn't just let that happen. Cash for spent fuel rods? That's one hell of a recipe for destruction. It was the first time our government had authorized an assassination order since the Second World War... I was under the command of Captain MacMillan... But we also got somone in this operation...you're dad.

Ghost :My Dad?

The scene shift.....

Captain MacMillan, Lt. Ghost (Dad) is proning in the grass and "Leftenant" Price is crouching next to him. The three men are wearing ghillie suits. Ghost (Dad) takes out his M21 Suppressed.

Cpt. MacMillan :Too much radiation. We'll have to go around.

??? :This bloody sh*t is killing me.

MacMillan comes out of the grass.

Cpt. MacMillan :Don't be such a baby Ghost.Follow me, and keep low. Careful...there's pockets of radiation all over this area. If you absorb too much, you're a dead man.

Ghost (Dad) :Obviously.

Price :Hmm.....

They move up to a shack.

Cpt. MacMillan :Standby.

There are two guards ahead of them.

Cpt. MacMillan :Contact. Enemy patrol dead ahead. Stay low and move slowly, we'll be impossible to spot in our ghillie suits.

They slowly move through the grass. A conversation between the two guards can be heard.

Russian Soldier's PoV.....

Guard :Эй! Сергей! Зачем мы бродим по этому району? (Hey! Sergei! Why do we wander in this area?)

Sergei :Мы не бродим, мы патрулируем здесь, идиот. (We're not wandering, we are patrolling, idiot.)

Guard :Зачем патрулировать? Здесь никого нет на 120 километров. Пустынная местность! (Why are we on patrol? There's nobody around for 120 kilometers. It's a desert terrain!)

Sergei :Слушай! Захаев платит нам хорошие деньги, чтобы патрулировать эту территорию. Если бы ты знал, что для тебя хорошо - ты бы заткнулся. А если он параноик - то это его дело. (Listen! Zakhaev is paying us good money to patrol the area. If you knew that you, well, you would shut up. And if he is paranoid, that is his business.)

Cpt. MacMillan :Alright, let me see what you two can do.

Price shoots one of the guards and Ghost (Dad) shoots the other.

Price :He's down.

Ghost (Dad) :Easy peasy.

They move up to another shack by a house.

Cpt. MacMillan :Hold up. There's more cover if we go around.

They go around the shack. MacMillan sees four Ultranationalists playing some sort of card game inside the house, and a dog sleeping on a couch.

Cpt. MacMillan :Four tangos inside.

Ghost (Dad) :I should kill them...

Cpt. MacMillan :Don't even think about it...

He peeks around the corner.

Cpt. MacMillan :Wait there. Tango by the car. Take him out quietly, or just let him pass. Your call.

Ghost (Dad) :(shoots)

Russian Soldier :(falls)

Cpt. MacMillan :The word stealth for you is sh*t. Go! Move up.

They hop over a fence and head towards a church. MacMillan spots a guard in the church tower and another ahead. He gets behind a tree, they stop.

Cpt. MacMillan :Don't move. We've got a lookout in the church tower, and a patrol coming from the north. Let's move up for a better view.

Price Kills the one on the tower while Ghost (Dad) kills the one on the ground.

Cpt. MacMillan :Alright there dead, let's move.

MacMillan slowly opens the church door and they enter the church. They move through and out of the church.

Cpt. MacMillan :The coast is clear.

A helicopter is heard flying overhead.

Cpt. MacMillan :You hear that? Enemy helicopter, get down! Stay in the shadows.

They lie prone in the shadows in the grass. The helicopter can be seen flying around again.

Cpt. MacMillan :He's circling back around. Don't...move.

The helicopter flies past.

Cpt. MacMillan :Let's go.

They move through the field and up the road. As they come up to another field, a large convoy can be heard ahead.

Ghost (Dad) :F*ck, convoys encoming!

Cpt. MacMillan :Get down, now!

They immediately go prone and begin to crawl through the grass. The convoy is seen moving towards them but the two remain unseen.

Cpt. MacMillan (low voice) :Easy lads... There's too many of them, let them go. Keep a low profile and hold your fire, that includes you Ghost. Try to anticipate their paths. If you have to maneuver, do it slow and steady, no quick movements.

They keep still as the convoy unknowingly walks past them.

Cpt. MacMillan (low voice) :OK, let's move. Nice and slow.

They move clear of the convoy and approach a junkyard.

Cpt. MacMillan :Follow me.

Two soldiers are seen tossing bodies into the river, near a truck. A conversation can be heard from them.

Russian Soldier's PoV.....

Ultranationalist 1 :Ничего себе! Это тяжёлое! (Wow! It's hard!)

Ultranationalist 2 :Когда Андрей принесёт еду? (When will Andrew bring food?)

Ultranationalist 1 :Я не знаю, я надеюсь, что скоро... (*illegibly*) я не ел на завтрак... (I do not know, I hope that soon... (*illegibly*) I have not eaten since breakfast ...)

Ultranationalist 2 :Давай сделаем это как можно быстрее! Трупы начинают сдуваться! (Let's do it as soon as possible! The corpses are beginning to deflate!)

Ultranationalist 1 :Дураки! Лучше бы согласились на предложение Захаева! (Fool! It is better to have agreed to Zakhaev's proposal!)

Back to the trio.....

Cpt. MacMillan :Looks like they've already eliminated the men they couldn't buy out. Let's move up for a better view.

Another two soldiers are seen patrolling the area while MacMillan spots another group sitting around a table inside a container.

Cpt. MacMillan :Taking 'em out without alerting the rest isn't going to be easy... ...But then again, neither is sneaking past them or Ghost killing them. Your call.

Ghost (Dad) kills the two guards.

Ghost (Dad) :Target eliminated.

The other guard is killed.

Cpt. MacMillan :Topped him. Don't fire on the two by the lorry. We'll have to take them out at the same time. Wait for me to get into position.

MacMillan crawls into position.

Cpt. MacMillan :I'm in position. Take the shot when you're ready.

The two guards are eliminated.

Cpt. MacMillan :Good night.

They move further into the junkyard.

Cpt. MacMillan :Stay in the shadows.

MacMillan sees a guard.

Cpt. MacMillan :Stay back.

Cpt. MacMillan :Stay low, he's mine.

Ghost (Dad) :You can have this one then.

MacMillan sneaks up to the guard.

Cpt. MacMillan :Oi, Suzy!

The guard turns to look for MacMillan after hearing him. MacMillan runs up and melees him unconscious with the butt of his M21 before he can react.

Ghost (Dad) :Hmm...not bad.

Around the containers, another guard patrols the area.

Cpt. MacMillan :Hold up. Wait here. We should wait a bit, let's see if the guard makes another pass... Patrol coming this way, stay back.

MacMillan moves behind the shadows between the containers across him and hides. The guard walks into a container. MacMillan snipes him.

Cpt. MacMillan :Tango down. Forward area clear. Go.

MacMillan spots a group of soldiers taking a smoke and playing card game.

Cpt. MacMillan :Shhhh. Stay hidden. Move up. This way. Let's go.

They move through an empty shipping container. Outside the other end is a large convoy of Ultranationalists.

Ghost (Dad) :*whistle* that's a lot of them.

Russian Soldier's PoV.....

Russian 1 :Приготовить грузовики до 2 часов! (Get the trucks ready until 2 o'clock!)

Russian 2 :Слушаюсь, товарищ командир! (Yes, sir!)

Russian 1 :Вертолёт в пути? (Is helicopter en route?)

Russian 3 :Он ждёт сигнала! Посадочная полоса безопасна! (They are waiting for the signal! LZ is secure!)

Russian 1 :Хорошо, присылай вертолёт! Здесь всё спокойно! (All right, send the helicopter! Everything's quiet here!)

Russian 2 :Смотри винт вертолёта! (Watch for the blades!)

Russian 1 :Эй, ты! Обойди лес и иди на восток! Я не хочу, чтобы эти дикие собаки свободно здесь бегали! (Hey, you! Circle around the forest and move towards east! I don't want those wild dogs to run around here!)

Russian 2 :А ты уверен, что эти дозиметры радиации работают? Я не хочу заболеть! (Are you sure those dosimeters work? I don't want to catch something!)

Russian 1 :Я примерял батареи, когда мы были в Киеве! Не беспокойся! (I've checked the batteries when we were in Kiev! Don't worry!)

Russian 3 :Как я понимаю, чем дальше вы отходите от Чернобыля, там радиация становится сильнее! (As I know, the further you get from Chernobyl, the stronger the radiation gets!)

Russian 2 :Я вообще этому не верю! (I don't believe it at all!)

Russian 3 :Верь чему хочешь! Но, направляясь, я не хочу, чтобы эти собаки приближались близко! (Believe all you want! But I don't want those dogs to come any closer!)

Russian 2 :Хорошо! (All right!)

Russian 4 :Я только что получил сообщение из разведки! У нас, кажется, проблема! (I've got the message from intelligence right now! I think we have a problem!)

Russian 1 :Что случилось? (What happened?)

Russian 2 :Некоторые из наших ребят были убиты! Это похоже было на профессиональную работу! (Some of our guys got killed! It looks like a professional work!)

Russian 1 :Украинские спецвойска? (Ukrainian special forces?)

Russian 2 :Возможно! Наверное, это был спецназ! Кому-то Захаев не нравится! (Probably! Maybe it was Spetsnaz! Someone doesn't like Zakhaev!)

Russian 4 :Может, отменить сделку с украинцами? (Shall we call off the deal with Ukrainians?)

Russian 1 :Это Захаеву решать! Наша работа... *illegible* (It's up to Zakhaev! Our job is...)

Russian 2 :Я в сортир на минутку! (I'll take a piss, give me a minute!)

Back To The Trio Again.....

Cpt. MacMillan :It's a bloody convention out there. Get ready to move on my signal. Stay right behind me. Hold.... Ok - go.

They quickly sprint through the convoy undetected and hide behind the jeeps. They lie prone and crawl under the vehicles.

Cpt. MacMillan :Let's go. There's a truck coming, we'll use it as cover. Keep moving.

The truck parks behind the vehicle they're crawling under, they crawl further in. MacMillan sees another convoy arriving, the enemy infantry exit their vehicles.

Cpt. MacMillan :Just wait here a moment. When they leave, crawl out and stay low. Patience... Don't do anything stupid.

Russian 5 :Слышали ли вы об этой легенде? (Have you heard about that legend?)

Russian 6 :Легенда что? (Legend what?)

Russian 7 :Вы серьезно об этом не знаете!? (You seriously don't know about it!?)

Russian 6 :Ну и что? (So what?)

Russian 5 :Это легенда о «Призраке». (It's a legend about "Ghost")

Russian 6 :Хм... Я никогда об этом не слышал. (Hmm...I never heard about it.)

Russian 5 :Теперь вы действительно знаете. Вы не хотите с ними связываться. (Now you really know. You don't want to mess with them.)

Russian 6 :Почему я не могу с ними связываться. Они настолько опасны? (Why can't I mess with them. Are they that dangerous?)

Russian 5 :Нет, не они... Один. (No, not them... One.)

Russian 6 :Что? (What?)

Russian 5 :В поколении есть только один Призрак. (There's only one Ghost in generation of generation.)

Russian 6 :Так что он действительно среди легенд. (So he really is among legends.)

Russian 7 :Нет... он легенда среди легенд. (No...he is legends among legends.)

Russian 6 :Ох черт. (Oh sh*t.)

The soldiers leave, providing an opening.

Cpt. MacMillan :Standby. Standby... Go!

They crawl out from underneath the vehicles.

Cpt. MacMillan :Ready? Go!

They sprint away from the convoy and hide behind a shipping container.

Cpt. MacMillan :Hold fast. No one saw us, let's keep moving. This way...

They come up to a wall as they approach Pripyat. A sniper shows up at the top of an apartment building

Cpt. MacMillan :Don't move. Sniper. Fire escape, fourth floor, dead ahead. Take him out, or he'll give away our position.

Price takes out the sniper.

Ghost (Dad) :Nice sniping skills mate.

Cpt. MacMillan :Beautiful. Move out. Go.

They move through the apartment building.

Cpt. MacMillan :Area clear.

They come out of the building. They continue to move through the city.

Cpt. MacMillan :Don't let your guard down. We're not there yet.

MacMillan spots a dog feeding on a dead body.

Cpt. MacMillan :Stop. Leave it alone. It's a wild dog. Pooch doesn't look too friendly. Keep your distance. No need to attract unnecessary attention.

They move around the dog which barks and growls at them for a moment before going back to its meal. They continue to move through.

They move up through the building.

Cpt. MacMillan :Clear right. Go. Forward area clear. Move up.

For a moment, the same ghostly sounds of children playing as the ones in Aftermath can be heard as they move through the Palace of Culture with a clear view of some abandoned buildings across Pripyat.

Cpt. MacMillan :Look at this place... Fifty thousand people used to live in this city.

Ghost (Dad) :This was very lively until it was gone. I've been to this place before.

Cpt. MacMillan :Now it's a ghost town... I've never seen anything like it. What's it like to be here Ghost?

Ghost (Dad) :Lively.

MacMillan :...move.

They continue through the building and see the hotel.

Cpt. MacMillan :This way. Let's go.

Ghost (Dad) :There's the hotel. We should be able to observe the exchange from the top floor up there.

They head to the hotel.

Cut To Black...

3 days later...
Somewhere In December ??, 2011
Abandoned Hotel, Chernobyl
22nd SAS Regiment

Captain MacMillan, Ghost (Dad) and "Leftenant" Price wait on the top floor of the hotel. The clock shows time passing by. Three days after infiltrating. Captain MacMillan, Ghost (Dad) and "Leftenant" Price are positioned on the top floor of a hotel across the target area.

Cpt. MacMillan :Leftenant Price, the meeting is underway. Enemy transport sighted entering the target area.

Price mans the M82 .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle. He looks through the scope and zooms into the target area where Ultranationalists have gathered.

[Target: Imran Zakhaev]

[Distance to target: 896.7m]

[Bullet travel time: 1.05s]

Ghost (Dad) :Now I should get sone few intel's about them.

Cpt. MacMillan :The wind's gettin' a bit choppy. You can compensate for it, or you can wait it out, but he might leave before it dies down. It's your call. Remember what I've taught you. Keep in mind variable humidity and wind speed along the bullet's flight path. At this distance you'll also have to take the Coriolis Effect into account.

Imran Zakhaev is seen coming out of a vehicle with a briefcase filled with gold.

Cpt. MacMillan :Ok... I think I see him. Wait for my mark.

Ghost (Dad) :That's looked like the old bastard.

Cpt. MacMillan :Steady...keep an eye on that flag. Watch for any change in wind speed and direction.

Zakhaev is seen making a deal with the soldiers, wanting stashes of weapons and nuclear material for the gold.

Ghost (Dad) :That's a lot of gold, for a terrorist like him. Hmm?

Ghost (Dad) notices two soldier's inside a car.

Ghost (Dad) :Who the bloody hell is that?

Cpt. MacMillan :What?

Ghost (Dad) :Hmm...nevermind. Its probably just a soldier.

Price can see the flag waving left and right with the wind, which he can use if he decides to take the shot early by applying the Coriolis Effect to take out Zakhaev. If the player decides to wait, a helicopter will fly in front of him.

Cpt. MacMillan :Ach, where did he come from? Patience laddie... Wait for a clear shot...

The helicopter flies away. Price continues to aim at Zakhaev. Zakhaev can be seen talking with his dealers, he raises his arms in frustration as if there was something wrong with the deal. The flag can be seen gradually becoming still as the wind settles, making it easier for Price to take the shot.

Cpt. MacMillan :It's now or never, take the shot!

Price fires the rifle, the bullet tears off Zakhaev's left arm. The Ultranationalists are immediately alerted upon seeing Zakhaev get his arm amputated but don't know where the shot came from and immediately clear out in a panic.

Cpt. MacMillan :Target is down! Nice shot, Leftenant. I think you blew arm off.

The helicopter from before reappears, having seen where Price shot from, and moves in to attack from close range.

Ghost (Dad) :Shit... they're onto us! Take out that helicopter, it'll buy us some time!

Price fires at the helicopter, killing either pilots, and it goes down in flames. The cockpit windshield turns red as that pilot's blood splatters on the inside of the glass.

Cpt. MMacMillan :Great shot Leftenant! Now let's go! They'll be searching for us! It's time to move! We'll have to take the shortcut! Follow my lead!

Ghost (Dad) :Let's bloody go now!

MacMillan, Ghost (Dad) and Price rappel out of the hotel as a two more helicopters fire and blow up the top floor. Ghost takes out his M21, and they begin to make their way to the LZ.

Cpt. MacMillan :Ghost, Price, follow me! (using radio) Delta Two-Four, this is Alpha Six! We have been compromised, I repeat we have been compromised, now heading to Extraction Point Four!

Big Bird (in radio) :Alpha Six, Big Bird is en route. ETA - 20 minutes. Don't be late. We're stretchin' our fuel as it is. Out.

The Squad have 20 minutes to reach the extraction zone. They encounter enemy troops and they engage.

Ghost (Dad) :Forget about this guys. Let's get the bloody hell out of here.

They pass the enemy and run towards an apartment.

Cpt. MacMillan :We'll lose 'em in that apartment! Come on!

They go through the apartment. As they climb a small alley to another apartment, a dog barks up the fence. Ghost (Dad) shuts it up by killing it.

Ghost (Dad) :Stay down doggy.

They move through the apartment. Enemy troops are seen outside.

Cpt. MacMillan :Standby...! Quick, plant a claymore by the door up ahead!

Ghost (Dad) :Go on mate.

Price plants a claymore by the door. An enemy walks by and is killed by the explosion. MacMillan, Ghost (Dad) and Price come out into a grassy ally, enemy troops come out of the apartment across them.

Cpt. MacMillan :More behind us!

They kill the enemies. A helicopter appears.

Cpt. MacMillan :Incoming helicopter! Snipe the bastard! Price, Ghost (Dad) shoot the helicopter! We'll take it down together! Take out that helicopter, hit the rotor!

They shoot the helicopter and damage its rotors, it starts to spin around. MacMillan turns around and slowly walks away.

Cpt. MacMillan :Goodnight ya bastard...

Ghost (Dad) :Ahh...MacMillan?

Cpt. MacMillan :Hm?

The helicopter hits the apartment, firing its missiles, and crashes towards MacMillan.

Cpt. MacMillan :Ahhh...crap! (bollocks!) - Run! (Aw shite! - Run!)

MacMillan runs but falls to the ground, injuring his leg.

Ghost (Dad) :Mac!

The helicopter crashes and stops just inches away from him. He catches the one rotor blade that didn't shear to pieces as much as the other blades did with his hand, stopping it inches from his body.

Cpt. MacMillan :Bloody hell, I can't move! (or) Bollocks! My leg's all messed up! I can't move! (or) Crap, I can't move! Sorry mate, you're gonna have to carry me!

Ghost (Dad) :Price, i'll carry MacMillan. While you give me covering fire.

Price :Roger that.

Ghost (Dad) helps up MacMillan. And they run off to the LZ.

Cpt. MacMillan :If we run into trouble, you'll have to find a good spot to put me down so I can cover you. The extraction point is to the southwest. We can still make it if we hurry.

Ghost (Dad) begins to carry him towards the extraction point. Enemies appear ahead of them.

Cpt. MacMillan :Hostiles closing from the west. Enemies closing in. Put me in a good spot where I can cover you.

They eliminate enemy troops, Ghost (Dad) continues to carry MacMillan towards the extraction point, while Price shoots down the enemies.

Cpt. MacMillan :t's time to move, give me a lift.

Ghost (Dad) helps up MacMillan and heads towards an apartment.

Ghost (Dad) :We'll head towards that apartment, so we can lose them.

They reach the second floor of the apartment. Ghost (Dad) & MacMillan stays behind, while Price goes to clear out the rooms of two enemy troops and two dogs.

Price clears the second floor.

Cpt. MacMillan :Looks like we're in the clear, we should get moving.

Ghost (Dad) carries MacMillan out of the apartment and continues towards the extraction point. A Russian loudspeaker can be heard from a distance in the background.

Cpt. MacMillan :We're almost there. The extraction point is on the other side of that building.

Price and MacMillan enter the building. At the deep end of the swimming pool, four dogs are feeding on a carcass. Outside, there are two guards; Price kills them. They come to the Pripyat Ferris Wheel at the Palace of Culture.

Big Bird (in radio) :Alpha-Six, this is Big Bird. Standing by for your signal, over.

Cpt. MacMillan :Our helicopter is standing by at a safe distance. Put me down behind the Ferris wheel where I can provide sniper support. A bit farther to the north... This'll be fine.

Ghost (Dad) puts down MacMillan at a spot of grass behind the Ferris wheel.

Cpt. MacMillan :Take the rest of my claymores, now is the time to use them. (or) And if you have any claymores left, now is the time to use them. The enemy is bound to enter this area, so find a good sniping position. I'll signal the helicopter in thirty seconds.

Ghost (Dad) :Alright Price, let's set up traps now.

Price :I'll take the North East, while you take North West.

Ghost (Dad) :Rog.

Price and Ghost (Dad) plants claymores all around the area.

Cpt. MacMillan :Find a good spot to snipe from and go prone.

Price prones in a sniping position. And Ghost (Dad) prones near the ferris wheel.

Cpt. MacMillan :Alright lad, I've activated the beacon. Good luck.

Big Bird (in radio) :Alpha-Six. We have a fix on your position. Hang tight. Big Bird out.

Enemies enter the area.

Ghost (Dad) :Tangos in sight. Let them get closer. Standby to engage...

Then they get near.

Ghost (Dad) :Open fire.

They begin to snipe out enemy troops trying to enter the area. The claymores explode as they walk past them. The player detonates any C4 he's placed in the area. The four dogs from the pool will also enter the fray, but they attack the enemies (a good strategy when holding out until evac).

An enemy attacks Price and Ghost (Dad) saves him.

Ghost (Dad) :Watch out! Pay attention Price!

As enemies are eliminated, helicopters arrive and drop more troops.

Cpt. MacMillan :Enemy choppers inbound!

Ghost (Dad) :That's more I could handle.

More enemy reinforcements enter the area. They continue firing.

Cpt. MacMillan (using radio) :Big Bird we are heavily outnumbered, where are you?

Big Bird (in radio) :Copy that Alpha, we'll be there ASAP. Hold tight.

They hold off for a total of a staggering four minutes. Until Big Bird finally arrives, landing and dropping off a squad of friendly U.S. Marines to assist in holding off the enemy troops.

Big Bird (in radio) :Alpha Team, this is Big Bird. Get your ass on board, over.

Ghost (Dad) carries MacMillan to the helicopter supported by the Marine squad. Once Price, Ghost and MacMillan are on board, the Marines withdraw inside themselves. And they evacuate out of Pripyat.

Ghost (Dad) :That was like hell.

MacMillan :Thanks for saving me mates.

Ghost (Dad) :You're welcome mate.

Price :Nah its nothing.

Cuts To Black.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.5K 105
Price discovered you as a young girl whose family had been violently and unjustly taken away from her. As there were no other options for you, Price...
10.8K 238 44
young medic meets ghost outlined chapters, story isn't completed. and I'm still adding chapters in-between lol
31.8K 404 4
⚠️Smut⚠️ SURPRISE!!!!! ofc I was gonna do more Ghost silly I gta get these requests in Descriptive sex scenes with our favorite COD man 🥰 Guess I'm...
910K 27.7K 54
You never thought you'd be more than just a Artillery and Missiles Officer, you never thought you actually go out into the field in the midst of war...